Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-05-2018, 01:30 AM   #46
Fred74

Smile

You lose a bet to your best friend of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
B. Drinking a cup of their urine
C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
A. let them all gang bang you all night long
B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice
C. Allow them to violate your asshole any way they want
hard to chose

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked
B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum
C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck you S/O while you watch in a chastity
B. They fuck you as much as they want
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

limits and likes, loves
Dare PM
KH Lady Eyes
in Chastity cage
No Fap and no cummies possible
Fred74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:28 AM   #47
cryfly

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Like: (semi-)public, masturbation, bit messy, control, risk, ice, pictures/photo's

Dislike/limits: overly public, ilegal, friends/family, scat, permanent

My sex map!
cryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:31 PM   #48
Vaylex

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...

looks like I get two keys. I wouldnt go with C because I don't like pain and especially if it becomes non sexual ie putting animals in my ass or some weird stuff like that

ey, more money

you kinda need confidence to do the other two

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

never touch my SO

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

sounds uncomfortable
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #49
js_2912
Distinguished Member

I'll have to say A, no one could ever make me drink urine, and I am too cheap/poor to pay for someone else to eat, let alone their partner! so A is my answer, actually think it'd be fun.

That's tough, lets rule out B straight away. As much as they would get lots of please, A and C gets us both pleasure. Its a tough choice, but I will say A, only because that way we all get some pleasure. C would be a bit selfish.

Lets rule out C straight away, hate feet. once again its a tough choice between A and B. I will actually choose two for this, either is a good choice. not sure I can choose, and its not because both are options I would choose.

Well, here is my line of thought for this one. A - i'm not a fan of cleaning so don't want to do that, B - I am far too submissive to want to do this and C - no one would pay to see me naked. So I guess I have to choose A, most likely to happen.

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

Easy, lets go for B, the only option for me.

For a similar reason to the one above, C, so we all have fun. However, there is a 0% chance that I would ever cheat on a S/O, never in a million years.

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

EASY once again. its the ballet boots. I could survive in a bra and chastity, easily hidden under clothes, but the boots wouldn't be.

Any PM or PM dare received will add 1 to my edge counter - All edges must be complete before I cum again.
(currently 2/16 completed)

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #50
Kinky Lilly

All sound like fun

again i want to do all of them

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
both would be fun

i hope they leave me in chastity for being a bad girl

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Kinky Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 02:29 AM   #51
anomalous

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:27 AM   #52
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:32 PM   #53
PartySlut
getDare Devil

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:11 PM   #54
mystight

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: Humiliation,control, forced feminization, bondage, pain, anal , crossdressing (leggings, tight), hypnosis,
spanking, tit torture.
Neutral : cum eating, chores
Limits: public, cbt, family, scat, medical, bestiality or other illegal activities, abdl, sleep control,blood, piss play,messy,extreme pain, long dares(over 2 hours)

PM Dares

If you want a follow-up on a dare you have posted me in a thread just pm me.

Items&Clothes
mystight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #55
Toms123s

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Looking for a long term dom.

Likes: bondage, bdsm, cum, edging, outdoor, underwear, female underwear, pictures.

Dislikes: punishment, spanking, body writing, denial, hidden public, piss, exposure.

Limits: pain/blood, family, high risk public, illegal, permanent, vomit, scat, identifying pics, computer/phone control.

Kik: toms123s

BDSM test
PM Dares
Toms123s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:26 AM   #56
Beccs

Default Answers

My answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
[B]C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest[/B]

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
beccs

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #57
cdshawna

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #58
ButtPlugBitch

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:48 PM   #59
Matildachi

Very dangerous but why not, can be a baad gal.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:46 AM   #60
rhl
getDare Succubus

This would be a no brainier, simple easy, for the most part undetectable, besides I am only I n diapers or panties.

This one is a fantasy of mine, but I don't see myself ever doing this.
this would be my choice, another fantasy that I stop would want to be the receiver, and would not physically hurt as much

this one is a no brainier even though it probably will include having my face stepped on

hell yes. I use to clean houses and once the teen daughter, while everybody else we gone, have me an extra tweenty to finish the cleaning while now nude. As long as the extras required re more money - I'm In for this
i hate being in charge so can't see me doing this, but if the sub tells me specifically what their fantasy is I could get it nto that s
this would not be easy for me, I have problems standing in frount and performing with clothing on

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada
This would be there sexiest for me and the one I would choose

if the decision was her's this would be the choice I expect her to make.
I think I would choose this one, since I cheated on her it would only be fair. She really likes me, cheating in front of me would not be enjoyable for her

if she wanted to teach me a lesson I would not forget, this would be the one she chooses
this would be an interesting scenario that I haven't thought of before

A. Ballet boots
I choose this key since I don't know when she will mail the other keys. It could be 1 day or 1 month or.... This would be the most uncomfortable, I would also be able to change my pants and painties, diapers could be changed even with boots locked on
B. Bra
this would be the be embarrassing but so would the ballet boots and neither would be hideable. The boots would be next to impossible to walk I'm for an extended period.
C. Chastity
this would be the least noticible and the least embarrassing

So what is the fun of simply answering without any explanation as to your choice.

Advertisements
Kink Talk