Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-19-2016, 12:07 PM   #46
Nikkii

Quote:
Dare 2:*If you aren't shaved, shave yourself fresh and bare. Go to a park, library, mall, wherever. You're on the hunt. Find the youngest guy you feel you can approach without worrying he might be*too*young. Look for one who looks like he has little luck with women. Nervous, shy, maybe a touch over weight? Not anyone unhygienic, or ugly or anything, just dorky and kind of pathetic.
Use your charms, and pull him aside. Tell him you want to show him something, and for him to follow you. It might take some effort, especially if he is shy. He might think you are teasing him. If he seems too reluctant, tell him if he doesn't come, you'll just find some other guy who will, and he misses out. He'll either follow or he won't. If he won't, move on, find another.

When you get one who follows you, find a private-enough spot. Wear a button down shirt with no bra, and a pair of panties (clean, but one you never will see again) and a skirt. Pull down your panties, and give them to him. Tell them their his now for whatever he wants to use them for. Spread your legs a little (shoulder length) and tell him to get down, and lift the hem of your skirt. With him looking up at your little pussy, tell him he has a choice: he can watch you touch yourself, or he can eat you out. He can start with one and move to the other if he wishes.
Whatever he chooses, go with it. Orgasm at least once. If you feel you can, orgasm more than once. Don't be afraid to guide him and tell him what to do. He's getting a once in a lifetime thing, here, so don't worry about his ego. He is the type who needs guidance, and an amazing experience to keep him from giving up hope!

When you have cum, or have finished cumming if going to more than one, tell him it is his turn. If you had to make yourself cum, tell him you are just going to watch him masturbate for you. Unbutton your shirt, show him your breasts, allow him to touch them if he wants.
If he made you cum, return the favor, and give him a blowjob. Take it slow, don't let him burst too fast. He won't mind coming quick, but it'll be a better memory if it lasts longer. Again, make sure he has the chance to see and touch your breasts.

If he has to masturbate, let him cum on your tits, before doing up your shirt. Kiss him on the cheek, tell him you had fun. Give him an email address (even a fresh made, throw away one) and tell him to let you know how he enjoys the panties.

If you blow him, and are willing, finish him in your mouth, show him his cum in your mouth, and swallow. Give his dick a kiss. Give him your email, even a throw away one, and tell him to tell you how he likes the panties.
Done a week ago on friday (thaught i posted it this weekend already but seems like i didnt :3 )

no i am not shaved blank all the time, most of the time i just trimm my bikinbottom short (easier and doesnt consume as much time ), but for you i shaved blank of course :P

i thought a bit where i should go and decided to go to a library to maybe find a guy who is a little bit nerdy and unsecure around woman. BUT i only found quite good looking students studying for tests, so i changed my plan after 15 minutes of searching.
I thought about where some guys could be especially on such a good weather day, and decided to search for a comic book store (sorry for stereotyping :3 ) and it worked.
Found one and it was pretty empty. Only a few guys and 1 girl were there. So i looked for the youngest looking one.
In the end i ended up with a very slim tall young guy, blond hair and glasses, who looked unsecure as fuck. Target selected, so i walked up to him. I asked his name and aged and he mumbeled back.
He was 18 so old enough. I started to smalltalk a bit and get him to open up a bit, which didnt worked...
and after a few minutes him still beeing on the defensive side, i asked him if he wanted to see something and took him by his hand and walked towards some shelves which gave cover from security camera and the other people inside.
He was iritated but to shy to protest so he walked with me.
I asked him if he wants to have some fun, he replied Ähm what kind and on that i said i show you
placed my thumbs on the corner of my thong and pulled it down while keeping my legs straight.
He looking at me unsecure while i held my thong infront of him and offered him my panties and the possibility to feel my pussy for free if he wants to

he still unsure asked really ? And here ? And so i yet again took his hand to search for a better place, to maybe get him to cooperate a little better for the dare. So i walked to the 1 toilet which was in the shop. And so we ended up locked in a little room where i yet again offered it to him and said he maybe should start by lifting up my skirt. So he slowly and still not convinced reached out and lifted the hem up so he could see my pussy.
I told him he can touch however he wants and he with an surprised look on his face and shacking hands.
And so a little bit weird phase of him touching and me explaining stuff... after a while i notiiced it wont happen that this guy will make me cum, since he is totally unexpirienced... so new deal, which i offered him.
He watches me masturbate and as a present i suck him off. Since i was now naked infront of him for about 15 minutes he was more confident and accepted and so i started to finger myself.
He started only to watch, but soon got his already hard dick out and started to masturbate slowly. I hurried up and came as fast as possible, so i made sure he wouldnt be done before i am. I Came and held back, so i wouldnt make to much noise, licked my fingers clean and told him to stop masturbating, which he did.
I got my tits out and went down on my knees, while my skirt fell back in place and took his dick in my mouth and started to suck it.
And yep he came like 15 seconds in getting the blowjob. He immideately apologized, i said it is fine since he already played a long time whith his penis he shouldnt worry about it and thanked him for his cum.
Showed him his load on my tongue and swallowed.
I gave a little kiss on his dick and llicked him clean and let him touch my breasts for a couple seconds before we got dressed and i yet again said thank you and we both left the toilet and i went out of the shop while he basicly stood still near the toilet a bit confused.

I know i had to throw away many of your ähh rules ?! For this dare but i really had to go with the moment, since it was important to react on his body languade a lot, and so i didnt wanted to confuse him to much with if you do that i do that and bla
but i think it turned out fine :3

hope you liked the dare i had fun, even if it isnt the greatest to please unexperience people since some stuff just takes soooo long and then the final and fun part is over in a few seconds …
but well ! Was fun ! Thanks for the dare.
Yes he kept the panties but i didnt gave him a email so i didnt got a feedback sorry

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

dislikes(but able to do):
anal, pain, piss, edging, messy

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 07-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #47
Nikkii

Quote:
Ok, here's another simple, fun one:

Pick a day. Preferably a work day or one where you'll be similarly in public. On that day, wear only a dress (no pockets) and shoes. Accessories are fine too.*
Keep a large toy with you the whole day. It needs to be on your person.
You may not put the toy in a purse, or any similar container.
If the toy is in you, you should be using it in a way that stimulates you.

Enjoy!

I did this on my last workday at the last job

i took my big ibrator with me, silicon.
In the morning i got dressed in a red dress, which is made out of a thicker material, since it wasnt to warm, and after getting dressed i just held the vibrator in my hand during all the things i had to do at home, clean my theath, showering, breakfast....
NO i didnt used it while i showered obviously since i already knew i would have it inside me quite a lot at work :3
so i went out my flat and got in my car. Now i flipped my dress up and pushed the vibrator inside and drove to work.
While driving it was turned off, but i humped my seat a bit so it was pushed forth and back.
When i arrived at work i turned it on and went inside, had to talk to my team and afterwards go to my office to make some calls and answer emails from the cumstomer..
in my office i turned it off and pulled it out, licked it clean and held it in my hands while making the phonecalls.
While tipping i placed it in my mouth and sucked a bit on it like a lollipop. During this i nearly got caught, when a teammember knocked and came in (i mostly have an open door policy so if the door is unlocked they can come in, except I say anything after knocking)
so mouth blocked i couldnt protest and while the door swung open i let the vibrator loose and let it drop between my legs.
Pushed my chair closer to the table that it would be covered from the tabletop and everything was fine.
Last day of work basicly was getting feedback from the customers and from group and afterwards telling everyone they made a good job and go home.
I wasnt in my office the whole day
after an hour or so i left it and had a groupmeeting. Vibrator obviously went into my pussy again . Talked to the group for about an hour and then i was done.
A last walk to the superior there, and i was completly done, so the work day was done after about 4 to 5 hours.

I drove home with the vibrator on high in my pussy, at home i stripped and masturbated and came once since i got horny :3

then i got something to eat, took a quick break , and afterwards went for a little jog because the sun got out.
Not in the dress, but in thight sportpants showing much legs and a sportstop.
It also showed a little bump on my pussyplace, since the vibrator stuck out a bit, and after the run i noticed i had quite the wetspot between my legs
but i bet noone noticed while i was running :P

at home i took another shower and got dressed back in the dress, because i went out into the city with some friends i made here. So vibrator yet again inside my pussy and since i didnt had another possibility to make it sexuell i turned it on vibrating on low while i was out.

I noticed that on low it isnt even that bad . Meaning i didnt started to beg people to tip me over the edge :P
so yes i got wet, but nothing was visible on the dress and i didnt got unbearable horny

it took quite a time the trip with my friends and i turned it off once for 15 minutes while we where sitting down. But nothing to big happened.

In the evening i got my bycicle and went for a longer ride, sicne during last few weeks i didnt found the time to do so.
well that was quite fun :P
i started with vibrator in pussy turned on medium and quite fast got my saddle wet. Continued till i was on the edge. While riding the saddle of course pushing against the vibe. When i was on edge i stoped took it out licked it clean and placed it in my mouth for 10 minutes while continuing riding my bike.
I was out on the fields and it started to get dark so nearly noone was around.
Placing it back inside of me turned on on high after few minutes and continued driving. When the sun was down i stoped near a forest, because i had to change batteries, licking it clean turn it back on and place it inside on high again

then i started to drive back and gave me the rule to not stop or change the vibrator so i drove home on edge and suddenly in an empty street came and squirted onto my saddle and on my dress, liquids drippig down my bike.
Noone was around since it already was dark and late and i still was about 5 kilometers away from home.
Of course i stoped while i came! Since i dont want to risk my legs spasm out and i crash :P
so i continued with vibrator still inside and came once again nearly at my home, so for the last few meters i turned it off and only and held it in my hands

at home i went to bed and aat some point falling asleep while watching a movie on tv

THATS THE DAY
job, and stuff was thrilling and fun but i have to say out with bike and vibrator was by far the most fun part during the dare :P
thank you for daring me
hope you are pleased

risky/(hidden)public, humiliation, creative dares, toysex, sex, bondage, blindfold, spit, cum and cumming :3

limits:
friends, family, scat, permanent, recordings/photos, bleeding, animals, underage, bareback if not choosen by me

toys:
dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, buttplug, doublesided dildo, nontransparent contact lenses and blindfold
Old 07-19-2016, 01:15 PM   #48
Nikkii

Quote:
i would like if you try out my dare

when you are shopping the next time you have to drink at least two liters of fluid of your choice
you are not allowed to use the bathroom in the shopping mall
you have to hold it in as long as you can
at least mininum two hours after drinking the last fluid

you have to choice where to pee out of three
first is to use some flower pot while wearing some skirt or dress
choose some quite place sit on it and pee in it
no one would recognize it

second is a changing room in some store of your choice (maybe one you didnt like or hate because of bad service)
but be quite while peeing

third choice could be the parking lot in the mall
use some dark corner or between some parked cars

this was done today
i was bored for 2 hours and had no stuff to do so i thought why not.

So i went to a big shoppingmall and bought a 2 liter waterbottle.
Drank it as fast as possible and with that, the preparation was done.

Because i dont want to make someone day shitty and pee in a changing room so someone has to clean it up that was out.
Flower pot had pretty much the same risk so i choose to go outside to the parking lots.

But first i walked around a bit looked at stuff didnt bought anything really. but
Nope cant hold it that long sorry my body doenst work that way :3 so NOT 2 hours later i nearly couldnt hold it in anymore and went out of the mall to the parking lots and searched for a good spot
it was quite bussy outside so i walked to the other side of the parkinglot where some bushes and 2 cars blocked the direct eyecontact towards me and pulled up my skirt and peed into the flowers infront of the cars.

Well thats done finished !

Meh i thought it was a bit too easy... so since i knew soon i would need to pee again i decided to do the flowerpots too, which might be a bit more public and more tricky.

So i droped my skirt back in place and got back into the mall walking around till i needed to pee.
I then went to the staircase, which was near the toilets. This spot was empty since only people needing to go to the toilet on second floor would pass me and there was a beatifull flower pot
so why not.
I waited for a unbussy time and then went to the pot, which was a quite high one, so i had to lift my leg up, and hold it over the pot, so with one leg raised i started peeing like a dog.
Well that was the plan....
it ended up with a bit getting into the pot but the most ran down my leg and made my shoe wet and a little peelake on the floor...
not as i wanted it...

too late only thing what i did was walking away from that as fast as i dared with 1 wet shoe and pee all over my leg.
That was a really stupid idea xD

i walked to my car like this some people looked towards me maybe because i left 1 wet footpring while walking, but i rushed to my car anyways because i was kinda ashamed of my stupidity -.-
while walkind i felt so paranoid and like everyone would watch me so i hurried up even more.
at my car i got some whipes to clean my leg and my feet and drove home barefoot

dare done
only got extreme through my stupidity :3

oh and i'm gonna work on my pm dares next which i have a few undone and try to catch up on you guys givving me new dares
i have some more freetime now, since i only start working in over 2 weeks i can do much naughty stuff to please you :3

limits:

toys:
Old 07-19-2016, 02:24 PM   #49
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkii View Post
this was done today
i was bored for 2 hours and had no stuff to do so i thought why not.

So i went to a big shoppingmall and bought a 2 liter waterbottle.
Drank it as fast as possible and with that, the preparation was done.

Because i dont want to make someone day shitty and pee in a changing room so someone has to clean it up that was out.
Flower pot had pretty much the same risk so i choose to go outside to the parking lots.

But first i walked around a bit looked at stuff didnt bought anything really. but
Nope cant hold it that long sorry my body doenst work that way :3 so NOT 2 hours later i nearly couldnt hold it in anymore and went out of the mall to the parking lots and searched for a good spot
it was quite bussy outside so i walked to the other side of the parkinglot where some bushes and 2 cars blocked the direct eyecontact towards me and pulled up my skirt and peed into the flowers infront of the cars.

Well thats done finished !

Meh i thought it was a bit too easy... so since i knew soon i would need to pee again i decided to do the flowerpots too, which might be a bit more public and more tricky.

So i droped my skirt back in place and got back into the mall walking around till i needed to pee.
I then went to the staircase, which was near the toilets. This spot was empty since only people needing to go to the toilet on second floor would pass me and there was a beatifull flower pot
so why not.
I waited for a unbussy time and then went to the pot, which was a quite high one, so i had to lift my leg up, and hold it over the pot, so with one leg raised i started peeing like a dog.
Well that was the plan....
it ended up with a bit getting into the pot but the most ran down my leg and made my shoe wet and a little peelake on the floor...
not as i wanted it...

too late only thing what i did was walking away from that as fast as i dared with 1 wet shoe and pee all over my leg.
That was a really stupid idea xD

i walked to my car like this some people looked towards me maybe because i left 1 wet footpring while walking, but i rushed to my car anyways because i was kinda ashamed of my stupidity -.-
while walkind i felt so paranoid and like everyone would watch me so i hurried up even more.
at my car i got some whipes to clean my leg and my feet and drove home barefoot

dare done
only got extreme through my stupidity :3

oh and i'm gonna work on my pm dares next which i have a few undone and try to catch up on you guys givving me new dares
i have some more freetime now, since i only start working in over 2 weeks i can do much naughty stuff to please you :3
Thanks for doing the dare
Made me laugh a bit
did not think about that someone would try to pee in a flower pot like this
thought about sitting on it, put the skirt/dress away and let it go
but yours is beautifull
if you want to try anything else like this write me
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #50
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I loved the report!
What a lucky guy!

He probably still has no idea what happened!
Old 07-21-2016, 08:33 AM   #51
Nikkii

was dared to pick a number i choose 2 so the dare was made to fit my choice

Quote:
Good choice, I'll get to your #2 in a bit. So, here is my dare for you to try. I want you to dress attractively, in a dress, or nice blouse, and shorter skirt, definitely above the knee, and no panties. For your #2, you must also wear at least a 2" heeled shoes. I want you to get some cleaning equipment, spray, sponges, rags, bucket, windex, paper towels, (no mop, I want things done by hand only) and I want you to go to a gas station, you can choose where and what kind, but you're to go in with your cleaning supplies and dressed nicely and ask an attendant if you may properly clean their men's room lavatory. If they say no, don't beg, but go ahead, leave, and try a different gas station. You can choose to go to one that has only 1 stall, or one that has many, it's up to you.*

Once you get the approval from the attendant that you're able to clean the rest room, let them know that you're doing this for free, as a dare, or however you'd like to explain it, that's up to you, but that you're not expecting any compensation to be permitted to clean their men's rest room, then I want you to go and clean it top to bottom. As part of the cleaning, you're not to bend your knees to get to any low portions, or below the toilet or urinal, you're to bend at the waist, and if this results in showing off your bare ass from below the short hem of your skirt all the better. Any time you do have to get low to clean you're to make sure your knees are never closer than 18" together, make sure you spread your thighs wide when you do need to bend your knees to clean.*

Make sure you do a great job, clean all around, make sure the mirror sparkles and you've got it fully clean. Do not lock the door or post a sign that the men's room is being cleaned while in there. If anyone comes in to use the facility, ask them if they're okay with you staying to clean while they go, or would they like you to wait outside, or should you remain inside, but face the corner. If they choose to have you face the corner, do so, then fold your hands behind your back while you put your nose into the corner. Any time you do remain in the room with anyone using the facility, you're to ask them if they would like you to assist in washing their hands, if so, do a thorough job with them at the sink. Also, offer each person that allows you to remain inside the option to dry their hands off on your skirt. Lift it up to present it to them and allow them to dry off as necessary.

Once you've thoroughly cleaned the men's room, I will expect it to be clean enough to eat off of, then go get the attendant who allowed you to clean the rest room, ask them to come with you to survey your work. Ask that person if this is the cleanest men's room that they've ever seen, and hopefully they'll agree. I want you to show them how clean you have it and ask for them to pick 3 spots at random, and have you prove how well you cleaned, by licking the 3 random spots they choose for you to demonstrate how clean the men's room is now.*

At this point, even though you told them you'd ask for no money for your services before, ask that person if they'd be willing to pay you for your work, that it's totally optional, but not necessary, but you'd really appreciate anything, and they can offer as much as they think it's worth. You may not request any specific sum of money, but just ask them for a donation for your free service. Your magic number, also from your #2 will be to have them offer you $200.00 for your cleaning services. For each dollar less than $200.00 that they pay you, you're to earn a penalty as a result for not truly impressing them with your cleaning skills.*

The penalty will be 1 spank for every dollar less, so if the attendant offers you $20 for your effort, you must ask that person to immediately provide you with 180 bare ass spanks. I want you to use one hand to hold up the back of your skirt or dress, spread your feet shoulder width apart, and bend at the waist while you present your bare ass for the spanks. Count off any spanks you earn until you reach the number you've deserved. While being spanked, make sure they spank you firmly so it counts, but with your other hand, I want you to rub your pussy and clit, and do your best to climax just as the final spanks come. If you still haven't cum, please request more spanks until you can cum during the spanking.

Then, thank the attendant, collect your belongings and you may now leave. I hope you enjoy this challenge.

Let me know if you have any questions on this dare, and I look forward to hearing how you do.

-Master Balki

i did this yesterday evening
a tight top and a short black skirt and highheels, so your wish for my clothing styles CHECK.
And i got my cleaning bucket and some things to clean, what i had at home and went to the gasstation by car.
The first stop was not interested, second one was a weird guy, so i went on. Third stop was the one i did it. The guy there was nice and so i offered my service as a toiletcleaner for free and with a bit flirting i was lead to the stafftoilet to clean it. It was only visible from behind the counter and when i was shown the toilet and started to get my gloves on he went back to work and left the door open. I started cleaning the toilet, with my legs not bend as you wished. So my skirt was pushed up and certainly showed my butt, not sure if it was enought to show my holes yet.
I cleaned for a while and caught the staff guy glimping towards me and probably checking out my bumm :3
since it was the stall toilet noone came in (gas station only had a staff toilet) so that part of the dare was easy

when i was done with the toilet i noticed he was standing in the doorframe watching me and when i noticed him he asked if i need something . I said everything is fine thanks and continued working. I cleaned the rest and when i finally was done after quite a while i went to the guy and told him. I went to the counter took his hand and led him to the toilet and asked him if this isnt the most sparkling toilet ever.
He told me i did a good job.
So i offered him, since i am proud of my work to lick any spot he tells me to proof him it is clean.
Surprised he asked if i was for real, so yea i am !

So he told me to lick the toilet seat, i fell onto my knees and with a straight back i licked the seat on the spot he pointed at, while he was behind me and i bet looked at my ass again.
I told him he can tell me 2 more spots for me to proof so the next one was the rim on the floor between toilet and floor. So i bend down and licked it. With the consequenz, that my skirt was bumped up a little bit more, since i ass was pushed a bit,
he commented by asking me if i dont wear any underwear because it doent look like it. So i stoped licking the spot said „no sir “ and licked over the spot 3 more times before i looked up again.
He asked me if i really lick every spot, and after confirming he told me to lick the inside of the toilet near the water. So i dumped my head inside and licked 3 circles inside the toilet.

I went back up and asked him if he is fine with the job i did. He told me yes everything is pretty clean for how dirty i am . I smiled and told him if he wants he can make a little offer for cleaning, a few bucks.
He told me he cant really give me money from the counter since his boss wouldnt allowe it and he could get into trouble, so i begged him for at least something.
He said he doesnt has much with him and counted it . It was 14 bucks.... and he wanted to get a beer on the way home so maybe 10 ?

i made him the offer if he can give me more, i will please him a bit, maybe since he already saw my ass see my tits as well ? Or see my ass without coverage ? Maybe lent some money from the counter and tell the boss to give it back ?

He thought about it... and in the end told me ok 30 bucks in total, and i said yes.
Then i first had to take a customer and went back to the counter and when he came back he had 30 bucks for me. I took it and stripped of my top for him. I let him feel my boobs before i turned around and also let the skirt fall to the bottom and bend over to let him see my privates.

I asked gim if he wants to give me some spanks and stayed in that position, while he started to spank me.
I counted out loud and while he spanked my ass with one hand, he started to touch my pussy with 2 fingers from behind.

On spank 47 a girl called for the staff from the counter, so he left me for a minute in that position while he took the money from the woman. He peaked towards me while talking to her and came back right afterwards. H asked how many more i want, so i said how about we make 100 flat and so he continued while starting to enter my pussy with his fingers and making me wet. Finally at 100 i nearly was done and horny. And since it already took ages to get 100 i stoped it.

I turned around and felt for his dick in his pants and got his boner out of his pants and gave it some good licks.
I asked him which opening he wants and he asked for my pussy so i yet again turned around and presented my pussy. 1 leg straight 1 leg against the walll to be streap and ready for him .

He pushed his dick inside and started to fuck me GOOD.i already was near the edge and soon was on it.
And after only a few minutes oof fucking i came while his dick was inside and he didnt stoped fucking me. After a long orgasm, and since he wasnt wearing a condome i pulled away and turned around and went on my knees to face his dick and started to clean it from my juices.
Than gave him a blowjob to finish him off and let him spray his load onto my face, glueing one eye shut and decorating my face with sperm.

I cleaned my eye with my fingers and then rubbed his dick clean on my tits.
I thanked him for everything and got my clothings together and got dressed. He adviced me to be aware of the security cameras outside and so i walked out my face still covered in his cum facing away from the cameras and went to my car.
Driving home.

Job well not really done.
Changed a lot and so, and also was a staff toilet so probably remake the dare another time to get closer to your wishings, but since the try of doing the dare got so „interesting“ and ended up in sex i thought you guys like it anyway :P

thanks for the dare :3

limits:

toys:
The following user says Thank You to Nikkii for this post:
Old 07-30-2016, 06:51 AM   #52
Nikkii

Default Have a great weekend !

Quote:
Got a couple for you.

Gather your toys and drive somewhere secluded. Time of day and location are up to you. Get naked and crawl into the back seat. Use each of the toys to edge with. Remember that each of your hands are toys too!!! Then cycle back through the toys, this time cumming with each. If you're still daring, drive home before getting dressed.*

Set a timer for 30 minutes and lube up a finger. Slowly and gently, circle your finger around your asshole. Slowly working your way to the center and out again, but don't let it slip in. Once time is up, slide your finger in and use your other hand on your pussy until you cum.

Have fun!!!

done last Saturday
i decided to both one after the other

it was midday and i took all my toys and drove near a forest and stop near a path in front of it. It was a beautiful day, so the changes of people walking there dogs or take a jog was there, but i thought i may need a bit of thrill :3
before i started to strip i decided to take a jog myself though the forest so i got out and made a quick run for half an hour, just because the weather was nice .
Back at my car i put all my toys in the backseat climb in myself and stripped of everything and placed my clothings in the frontseat

since some toys are not great for edging (handcuffs, buttplug, blindfold) i decided that i use these while i edge with another toy.
Just to recap my toys:

buttplug
2 dildos
2 vibrators
+2 extra for blindfold and handcuffs
so 6 times edging and cumming

i started simple by licking my buttplug to lube it and then inserting it in my bum keeping it inside during the whole dare. Grabbing my first dildo, my favourite glass one, i noticed a girl walking by with her dog, but since the nose of my car was faced to the path and i was covered by my front seats, and she wasn't even looking towards me i she didn't noticed me.
Already while running earlier i noticed that the forest was quite busy. But well i went on. I laid down on my backseats and 1 leg at the window 1 leg down to floor i spread and licked my dildo.
That way i wasn't able to see who is outside, but i was pretty well covered, so i started to masturbate with my dildo. Edged without problem, licked the dildo clean and got my silicon suction cup dildo.
PositionChange.
I popped it against the right window, which faced the forest, not the open area or the path. Kneeling on backseat i insert it doggy-style and started fucking my window. Now i was able to look between my frontseats towards the path, and while humping my dildo, i saw 1 guy driving a bike and an older couple walking by. Since yet again none of these looked towards my car i got more and more confident with the place and was able to focus on my penetration :3

edged quite fast again, and with confidence i picked up the blindfold and edged on the same dildo in same position again. On edge yet again i took off the blindfold and suddenly naa h nothing everything was fine no one around :P
so 3 edges done and 3 to go before i was allowed to cum and i already was horny as hell. So speed-up !
I got my metal vibrator and laid back on my backseats. Again was better covered and started masturbating again (by the way forgott my dildo at the window). Edged swapped to the bullet vibrator and edged again.
During the bullet-time i heard a dog barking near my car and a woman talking outside , and since the dog came closer i dropped down to the footroom and took cover. Dog was right outside my car door for a second. But as soon the woman called him he left. So all in all the taking cover action was a bit too much since the woman didn't even walked close to the car, but since i just rolled over to do it as fast as possible i scratched my back a little bit on the handcuffs lying on the floor.

The woman seemed to play catch with the dog on the free area next to my car, so I stayed in the hiding place till they left and then went up on my seats again to continue masturbating. Edged and took out my handcuffs to get into last edging position.
I took my glass dildo again and cuffed my left hand to the inside handle of the door and started to fuck my already dripping pussy with my glass dildo.
Took maybe a minute to reach my final edge.

Staying in position i took 5 minutes break then started to fuck me again, and all that teasing from just now and from the day before made it quite fast to be on edge again and with some more thrust with the dildo i came and squirted onto my backseats while orgasm and spasm with my legs. This one was a enormous orgasm and felt AMAZING !!!

I yet again took a short breathing break, then fished for the bullet vibe while still cuffed and continued masturbating with it by pressing against my clit and again cumming pretty fast, and enjoying every second :3

after cumming the second time I remembered that my hands are counted as toys too for this dare, what I totally forgot earlier, so after 5 minutes or so I uncuffed myself and slowly rubbed my sensitive pussy with my left hand to bring me as slowly as possible to an edge again, which even when I did it slowly wasn't long.
Switching hands and edge with other hand too, noticing while doing that I rarely masturbate with my right hand, even that I am a right handed person. I never really realized that -.-

Well with that suddenly in my head I went back to focusing on the dare and started to masturbate with right hand again to cum, and then with the lefty.
Orgasms still pretty good, but not as intensive as the first one obviously. I noticed my body getting exhausted.

Next toy to go was my vibrator which I grabbed and again and again started masturbating in my backseats.
Set on high I stimulated myself and OMG that was an amazing one, similar intense like the first, probably because my whole vaginal area was sensitive from teasing and masturbating. My sweaty body shacked and I squirted a little bit again. I know I moaned out pretty loud and was left breathless after a minute of pure orgasm.
To rest from 2 VERY intense orgasms and 3 smaller ones I took yet again a break to calm down closed my eyes for a second, and was gone.
I fell asleep in my car in my backseats covered in my squirt and sweat,
I woke up nearly 45 minutes later, when I remember the time right, and realized what just happened.
Still alone at my car luckily so seems no one found me.
Could have gone really bad when someone found me. Car was locked of course, but only imagine someone finding a passed out girl naked in a car near a forest at a hot day with car heating up, lets say at least I would have called the police to make sure she is fine... so that would have been embarrassing :3

I opened my back windows and removed the dildo, while I took out some water I brought and emptied the bottle.

3 orgasms to go. My bottom parts calmed down a bit, I went back to the dare. Right window went up again and the dildo got stuck to it, looked if coast is clear then went in position for doggy my windowdildo and put on my blindfold. Car was still hot so I was still sweaty and fucked myself till I was on the edge again, which took longer since I had a break , and finally came like that.
Staying in position I pulled down my blindfold so it was around my neck and slowly let my pussy came down while the dildo was still inside. After a short moment continued fucking again.

During this I heard many voices, because people walked out of the forest and the forest probably swallowed their sounds before, a group of hikers.
Or more accurate said a group of senior hikers. Looked like the retirement home had a field day.
Since I already was on edge, didn't really wanted to stop, so I continued :x I felt soo naughty for doing this -.- while the most adorable old people were walking by I was there nude in my sweat and cum fucking my car
this was soo dirty and I felt ashamed of me not stopping but I just couldn't....
there were like 20 of them and while I came I realized my window on the other side is opened so I pressed my hand on my mouth to silent my moaning. and I came 1 hand on my mouth 1 playing with my tits and 1 big dildo in my pussy ass plugged and elder people outside enjoying nature...

please tell me I am not a bad person for not stopping :/
I just enjoyed the nature on a big other kind :3

the walked pretty slow so I laid down on my seats and took of the dildo, waiting for them to pass the way.

Last thing to do fuck my pussy with my glassdildo. I stayed on my belly this time, let 1 leg drop to the feet area and fucked me from behind slowly and softly to not harm my pussy after being fucked so much and slow and steady came one and a last time for this dare.

I grabbed my clothings from the frontseat and got dressed and got out of the car.
Let me fall into the grass and get some sunshine.

after a 15 minute break I went back in the car and smelled it. SEX my whole car definitely smelled like an orgy was placed inside. Sweat pussy and sex.
I just hoped I would get this out of my car at someday
(got the smell out :P after an hour cleaning it and letting coffee beans in a bowl inside for 2 nights )

I threw all my toys on the floor behind the driver seat, got in and drove home.

I planned on doing part 2 right afterwards as I said, but I just didn't.
Edging and cumming took quite a lot out of my body, so I just came home and took a nap and scheduled it for the next day.

[since after reading it again it sounded like I was right next to the path, short note: I was like 5 meters parked away from it, with the front of my car facing it and trees on my right side, so I was covered pretty well ]

Quote:
Set a timer for 30 minutes and lube up a finger. Slowly and gently, circle your finger around your asshole. Slowly working your way to the center and out again, but don't let it slip in. Once time is up, slide your finger in and use your other hand on your pussy until you cum.

Have fun!!!

this was done on sunday last week logically :3

after a good cold shower, still with wet hair I got into my living room on my carpet to be a bit more comfortable, got on all 4 and pushed my ass in the air. Spreading my legs, so my holes where free to enter I lubed up my finger and did as you wished. Circled very gently and slowly my asshole, during which I changed the radius of my circular movements. For 30 minutes. To be honest, didn't do quite a lot for me :/
at first my butt noticed HEY time for fun and got a bit sensible and ready for action, but after 5 to 10 minutes it just was a routine action and nothing else
when time was up I slipped it in, my face went to the carpet and the other hand to my pussy and I masturbated till I came. Cumming was good thou :3

For assplay I just need some kind of penetration for me to work right, assplug is fine, since it pushes my butt constantly, but also mostly I do something else WITH the assplug inside. Circling my asshole didn't do much for me sorry
I always hate so short reports where not much happened... and I can't please you guys... sorry

BUBUBUUUT I still hope you enjoyed all the rest more and more :3
thanks for the 2 dares and have fun reading the report <3

(another report may come later, depends if i am in the mood to post it :P we will se tonight)

limits:

toys:
Old 07-30-2016, 02:05 PM   #53
Nikkii

Quote:
Hi

heres a dare for you
do everything the girl in the video does

I am not sure how to post this: as far as I know I am not allowed to post direct links to videos ?!
So maybe just the backpart and tell you guys it may or may not be a video on pornhub.com ?

/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5744dd89758fb

DONT KILL ME MODS I LOVE YOU ALL ! <3
[if any mod finds this: is that fine that way ? Or extreme edgy and I shouldn't do that ?]

basicly a video where a girl swaps all her clothings in public next to a not too busy street and fingers her pussy a bit

I went out in a thin blouse, opened half way, a yellow bra underneath good visible, a tight jeans and a thong. Ballerinas as footwear. With a skirt and sports bra in a bag as spare clothings.

I drove by car to a similar location, where the main street was in the back and this was mostly for people walking by to their houses or garages. Got out of the car and looked around. Spot seemed good, so I started to play the video and placed my phone so that I could see it in the corner where I planed to make all of it.
I started by put of my shoes like in the video and strip of my jeans, which because it was a tight one took also a bit, but not quite as long as the girl in the video.

Also I had not the luck of a car driving by to copy all of the video :3

I stripped of my thin blouse and so now I was barefoot and only in my underwear in a city street. No one around to see me (so I thought) so I waited till the girl was also stripped that far before taking my skirt from the bag and putting it on.
I opened and dropped my bra to the floor and grabbed my sportsbra (not really the right clothing like in the video, but from the form most fitting to what I have else) and put it on. Right when it was in place a car drove by and the guy inside looking at me, but hey I was dressed ^^
waited till car was in garage and guy was gone till I continued the video.
Stripping of my thong while puling up my skirt and show my pussy. Laid it next to me, then kneel down with spread legs and finger myself for a couple of minutes. I made some shots with phone for myself and started the video again.
Like the girl got my 1 breast out for a short time and played with it. Since the video repeated itself from the spot where she stripped of her panties I just stayed down and masturbated.
Another car drove by while I was spread and masturbating, which surprised me, but either the person inside wasn't interested or didn't detect me, because it just went on driving through the street.
So after short shock moment spread my legs again got tit out again to play it and then the video stopped so I stopped and stood up to let my skirt fall in place and placed my tit in my bra again.

DONE

when I collected my clothings a guy from above shouted “thanks for the show!” me in shock looking up and on a balcony there were 2 guys drinking beer and seemed like grilling. I blushed and while picking up the rest I asked them how long they were there. They responded with since I got here, so I blushed even harder and just thought GO WITH IT GIRL !! and replied “no problem hope you liked it” and ran to my car got in. I just totally didn't noticed them being up there. They were on the second floor and a few meters to the left. Seems like I just didn't looked around enough...

well my bad.
One guy had a phone in his hand, so I bet he made some photos or even a film, but when I am lucky he keeps it for himself and wont spread me around like the girl in the video... otherwise I REALLY re-acted the video to 100 % -.-

I probably should have offered him a blowjob or a close-up to delete it (like I normally doo oh that's sounds slutty xD ), but I didn't thought about that in that situation.

But they were a few meters away and only phone cam so maybe I am not too good visible in it, also I faced the other side the most of the time.

(I went there again after being at home and writing the report, after ringing 3 different doors I found the right guy and when I asked him please to delete the things he took and don't spread them around he was sympathetically and gave me his phone for me to delete it all. 4 pictures of me in changing clothings and video of me masturbating, THANK YOU GUY I gave him a thank you kiss on the cheek and he thanked me again for the show and I left. That guy was super nice and a total teddybear <3)

thank you for the dare
a short one but quite a lot of fun :3

limits:

toys:
Old 07-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #54
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

that is some really sexy reports. Keep up the good work - it is very kinky to read

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 07-30-2016, 05:45 PM   #55
Penom

I love the reports you do.

This one includes one of your dislikes, but i hope you decide to do it.

I want you to be an urinal for 5 guys. You should go to a public toilet, and write urinal on your chest/forehead. You can sit in a stall, but write "Human urinal" and stick it infront of your stalldoor. When someone enters you should sit on your knees with your mouth wide open. Ask them to aim in your mouth, and swallow whatever you can. Do not suck them. You are an object now. Let them wank off on you if they want too. They can also touch you, but you will sit as still as possible. After 5 guys you can orgasm and clean up the stall. How you clean up is up to you.

You may wear whatever you want when being an urinal. (Going home in piss drenched clothes would be humiliating though.)
No cumming before you've been an urinal for 5 guys. If you can't finish in one day. Go back another.
If possible have a funnel they can piss in.

If this is simply too hard for you. Just say no thanks and move on. =)

Loves: Crossdress, Humiliation, Feminization, Dares

Dislikes: Pain, Cum-playing, Edging, Messy, Corner Time, Short denial, A2M, Boring tasks
Soft Limit: Scat, Semi-public, Long Dares
Limits: Public, Family, Friends, Permanent, Pic/vid dares, CBT, Illegal, Long denial, Gay Porn

PM Dare me

Last edited by Penom; 07-30-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Penom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #56
Nikkii

I'm back !
WEll i wasnt really gone, i just had some technical diifficulties, which are over now :3
And i didnt wanted to write reports only on a phone (and also writing the report not directly after the dare makes it worse in my opinion...)

So i was only online with my phone and answered a few private messages, BUT now i can post the reports which were saved on my Laptop.
I have quite a few, but i am spellchecking them a bit, since some of these are TERRIBLE -.- but just did 2 shorter ones.
But for the longer ones i did not had the time to clean them up a little (longest is 14 pages :3 i didnt wanted to do that just now)

Quote:
Before sleep, wear a vibrating butt plug up your ass and a vibrating dildo up your cunt. Set them on max. Do this at sleep time or at 10:00 pm (whichever comes earlier).

Make sure that they got enough batteries. If the batteries run out on you, first replace them and then slap your clit 10 times, with the heel of a stiletto shoe.

Make sure they stay in until after breakfast or 8:00 am, whichever comes later.
(i sadly forgot that you posted not to wear anything else and no sheets so didnt do that part but otherwise it is done )

I did this on a weekend, so i was up pretty late, and also would eat breakfast pretty late. So i shifted the times from 10→11 and from 8->9.
Still, i had to insert it at 11 pm and was still up for an hour or so. I do not own a vibrating buttplug, so i had to use my smaller vibrator for my ass, and the bigger one in my pussy, all on max of course.
To keep them inside, i put on some tight panties, to push them in, otherwise i stayed naked, since my only plans this evening were, drink some wine, watch TV, and go to bed.
So buzzing in the bottom, i grabbed the half empty wine bottle, a friend of mine and me started earlier the day, and went to my couch to watch a bit TV. Already feeling the huge impact the vibrators inside made towards my Horny-Level :3 i zapped around for a bit, and didn't really watch anything, but stopped on a channel on which some good looking guys worked. Caught myself with my hand in my panties, so i thought fuck it and just switched to porn -.-
So i streamed from my PC some 1 hour porn on my TV, just some random nice fuckscenes, some lesbian stuff, nothing too hardcore. And while watching masturbating and buzzing, till i came twice in a row. (maybe half an hour or so)
Since it was a bit exhausting, and i already knew i would have a hard time sleeping, while getting stimulated at 2 of my entrances, i thought this would be a good time to try sleeping. So i went up, let the mess on the couch there for future me to clean up, dropped into my bed and tried to sleep. I tried to sleep for half an hour, only to notice a few times that i am rubbing my pussy against my mattress. Stopping myself and tried over and over. But seemed my body wont let me. I got more turned on by the second again, so the low was over and my body wanted more…
I turned around, and yet again my fingers went down to my clit to circle it and give it some pleasure. After only a couple of minutes i came again, quite huge, felt awesome, but buzzing didn't stopped and so did I . Continuing to cum a second time and a third and then i don't really know ?!
I know that i continued, but i don't really have a clear memory of it in my head ? Weird to explain … i don't know how long it went that way. Best description probably Cumdrunk :3

Next think i know for sure is, i woke up half in my bed, half on the floor, to my alarm ringing at 9 o clock. Nothing buzzed anymore. I needed a few minutes to get clear and awake and to get up.
My back hurt because of the really bad position i seemed to slept in, and i didn't felt rest at all.
I looked around, noticed big wet spot where i laid earlier, and on the mattress, where my legs were on. So i am pretty sure i emptied my bladder and peed my bed and floor that night…

I remembered that i had to change my batteries in the vibrators, so i got them out, only to notice how my pussy felt, exchanged the batteries in both vibrators, and put them back in. Fresh batteries, Strong vibrations...it felt nearly painful to feel the buzzing inside again, and it took about half an hour before i could enjoy it again.
But first i got a bottle of water to drink something and get my water level back on track. Then I remembered, that I had to do some spankings as well. I didn't dared to slap it with stiletto heals, because my pussy was stressed from tonight and my clit seemed to be pretty sensitive right now, so I decided to do normal spanks 10 on clit 10 each ass cheek.
Starting with my ass, so i bend over my bed and spanked it as hard as i could, counting 10 out loud for each cheek. Then turned around, and only did 8 spanks on my clit, because i just couldn't take more and decided to get breakfast as fast as possible to get the buzzers out.
So i toasted some toast and made myself breakfast, with coffee. And while doing so the vibrators also stopped „hurting“ and starting feeling better again.

Trying not to touch my pussy in any way, (since i knew if i would, I start masturbating, and would stay the whole day at home being naughty, BUT i had plans ! :3) I ate as fast as possible to get the 2 devil-sticks out of my body and maybe get my brain back to working normally. Finally done. Dropping my panties, removed the ass-vibrator, dropped it on my kitchen floor and went on to the vibrator in my pussy, but it yet again felt soo good , that i just needed to cum again, and i already was soo close, so i started to fuck me with it and came in only a minute of fucking, naked in my kitchen squirting under my kitchen-table and on my chair, nearly loosing balance and falling off.
Heavily breathing i let the vibe fall to the ground, let my arms fall to my side and just sat there for 5 minutes to recover.
The last one was really good, but made a huge mess…
i basically messed up all of my apartment. On the couch was a big dry pussy-juice spot, my bedroom was filled with pee,sweat and pussy smells, also now the kitchen with my juices.
LOT to clean up.
So i better got going because i had to leave my house in a couple of hours. I know you guys/girls love it when i clean everything with my filthy mouth, but that wasnt an option since i needed to leave. So i got my cleaning bucket and started with the kitchen, cleaned my table, chair and floor from the adventure. Then cleaned my toys in my kitchen sink.
Going on to clean my bedroom, i started with the now confirmed piss-puddle on the floor. Of course all while having all my windows of my apartment open so the smell would get out :P
i took of all of my beddings and threw them to the washing machine, then cleaned the mattress as well as possible and threw it onto my terrace in the garden(not nude anymore i got dressed in a bathrobe). I am pretty sure i squirted in my bedroom as well, so cleaned up everything, and went on to my couch, where i tried to clean the dried spot, but basically i only made it a little bit less visible, and then just decided to turn around the pillow :3

Finally all cleaned up i jumped into the cold shower and got ready for the day.

i liked the dare :P It surprised me.
At first i thought this is a quite simple one and not too hard, but i came SO much and often and basically got into a state where i would talk about being cum-drunk -.-
Also i squirt only after long and good stimulation, so that i did it at least twice in the dare, tells you I enjoyed it :P
Thank you for letting me experience sexual stimulation over 10 hours (i dont know how long the vibes were out of juice, but felt like 10 hours straight )

limits:

toys:
Old 09-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #57
Nikkii

Quote:
Go to the changing room section of a large store which has more than 6 changing rooms together. Should be the 'saloon' doors that don't go to the floor.

Bring a vibrator or dildo.

Go into an empty changing room and strip naked.

Without opening any doors, scurry out under the door into an empty stall. Insert dildo/vibe for 5 min.

Then remove insertion and scurry out under the door to another empty stall. Repeat insertion.

Same routine for a 3rd stall and the crawl back under into your original stall to retrieve your clothing.
I searched for a fitting shop for a day, and the best i could find was a store with 6 stalls together, big doors. These were about knee high from the floor, so enough space to crawl under and out. But no real saloon doors as you wished, still the best i could find in the time searching. Most places i checked had curtains or doors where i wouldnt be able to crawl under.

So on the next day i went to the shop i selected and walked towards the sport area. I went during school and work time to minimize the risk of running into children. Also went into sport area to lower the risk again to run into a mum with her children, and also while i checked out the store, mostly men where there. And since man dont complain as much as woman about a nude girl in the shop i thought this would be my best shot.
I went into the last stall on the right, closed the door and stripped down. All my clothing were put onto the bench inside the stall, and i placed my handbag on top of them and grabbed my metal vibrator out of it.
Ready to go on adventures! The doors were to high to peak over them, and since i wasn't allowed to open the doors, my only possibility to get information about other people was sound, or by peaking under the doors. So first i was completely silent and tried to listen. But i only could hear the shopping music from the speakers. So i crouched down and tried to take a look. Only now i noticed a small mistake i made. Between the second and third stall was a plant on both sides, with a big pot on the bottom, which blocked the view. To late to change it i peaked and at least got the information that the stalls 2 and 3 on the other side were empty, taking a deep breath i laid on my back, and with my feet i pushed my head out slowly, to peak around the flowerpot. I was able to see a guy and a girl in the sports section talking and looking for clothing and otherwise only people far away. The two had their back turned towards me, and since i already was out the cabin nearly to my tits, and going back would have been harder then getting out completely i pushed myself fully out and ran to the other side into the middle one (to not yet again getting locked by a flowerpot :3 ). Dove under the door and pushed myself through the slit and was inside. Starting breathing again !

First cabin change done. I was surprised how well the diving under the door went, i only hit my knee a little bit, but everything else was fine and good. But still i had to imagine myself failing and just bump nude into the door and making quite a lot of noise. But gladly didn't happened :P

I was inside with my beautiful metal vibrator. So i insert it and then noticed i didn't had any time measuring item with me, no clock, no phone. All was in my handbag. So i had to count it… and since i am stupid and fucked that up a couple of times, i probably was longer then 5 minutes with a vibe in the stalls. Well counting to 5x60. My vibrator was on max, and did quite a good work arousing me during this time. And that the couple from before went to the stalls and went into the stall next to me, did also it part :P . But luckily before the 5 minutes were up, they already decided to move on and get to the cashier. That way i could continue without them near me. I already was pretty horny and wet in the basement, but the extra lubricant my pussy was producing could be handy when i need to slip underneath the doors ;D
I took out the vibrator, licked it clean, and again took a peak underneath the doors. I didn't see anyone near.
Again taking a deep breath and with one push i pushed myself under the door out of the stall. Jumped up ran to the other side, but accidentally dropped my vibrator so had to make a stop-step, bend down and got going again. While doing so i looked up, and did not notice anyone staring near me, so i was good. Then went down on floor and pushed me through the door of the second stall on the right. Starting breathing again. Always such short times spending outside, but always such a adrenaline rush. I listened for anyone coming, but when i didn't heard anything, i cleaned the vibe by hand and insert it again on max. Starting counting and buzzing. I had to start holding it in, because the vibrator started to slip, so since i already was holding it i also started slow penetration, by moving it in and out. On that way i soon reached edging-point, held it for a a bit, But then had to stop, so i wouldn't start cumming. Also i totally lost count… so after a short break i reinsert it on low and started counting again from the last number i could remember. During all the time i didn't heard anyone coming close to me, probably a good/bad timing for the dare, depending on the view :P
Reaching the 5 minute count. I got the vibe out cleaned it and also cleaned my pussy with my fingers and licking, so i wouldn't start dripping. I took a peak under the door and pushed myself out running to the last stall on the left, diving under the door, and went up to earlier, so i hit my back on the door-bottom, hurting like hell i dropped down to the floor and couldn't hold back a short, loud FUCK scream. Legs, ass, pussy still outside the stall. I heard someone outside asking, if i was alright… REALY CLOSE so i overcame the pain pulled my legs inside and stood up, while answering yes everything is fine i only fell down and hurt myself a little.
Then the woman outside said:
Good, well we would appreciate if you only come out of the stall while dressed. We don't like our customers running around nude and disturb other customers. Thank you very much.

Busted.
Blood rushing to my head, me feeling it becoming red, i only answered: sorry for that wont happen again. And then she slowly walked away, while i face-palmed myself for not looking god enough.

Well i lied! It will happen again ! Since this wasn't the stall, where my clothing are at. Sooooo i guessed i just continue?!

Now noticing how hard my heart was beating and also how my pussy was pulsing, i got my vibe turned it on middle and insert it, to calm my heart down, and to please my pussy.
Starting counting, but soon totally forgot about that, since i was horny and already knew i wouldn't go out of the stall with only an edge. So while i heard some people entering some stalls i sat down on the bench and masturbated as quite and as good as possible.
I didn't dared to place a feet on the bench, since people need to see them to see this stall is BUSY! :3 so the angle was a bit weird, sitting on a not comfortable bench, only a bit spread legs. But was horny enough to make it work. I forgot the world around me, since i didn't cared, and soon came FUCKING good, while holding back my moans with my hand pressed on my mouth. Continue fucking myself to make the period of cumming even longer, and finally was done, sweaty all over, and fluids on bench and legs and hands. No idea how long it took, slowly getting back into reality and starting hearing my surrounding clear again, not covered by the fog of horny-ness ;P

And it still was pretty quite, so seems like i didn't missed much. Only heard some poeple talk far away and, of course, the music above. I decided not to wait too long, so after short break, i cleaned my hands, pussy, fingers, vibe by licking, and then kneeled down to do the bench too.
Then i took a peak under the door (luckily the plant wasn't pushed totally to the wall so i could peak behind it) and it really was empty, only a few people at the sport-section, but too many to walk out nude. So i waited a few minutes till my peaking confirmed a more empty section. Then i pushed my head out to confirm that the stalls, blocked from the plant were empty and then pushed myself out completely ran the 3-4 meters to the other side and one last time crawled under the door, to get back to my clothing.
DONE
Finally i was able to get dressed again. And yes the clothing were still there ! Luckily :P
i got dressed and left the store as fast as i could.
The END

FINALLY !!! i had to write this report 3 times, since my Laptop broke and shut down from time to time and s it ruined 2 beautiful reports i hope the quality was lowered only a little bit since i was pretty pissed -.- BUT to the dare.
I just love semi public stuff like this. That day not too much happened. Yes a staff member caught me, but probably only saw a glimpse of me running and then my legs sticking out thanks to the plant. But the most stuff probably is going in my head, thinking what could be, what if i go out and run into someone completely nude, and horny, with no really excuse … :3 while holding a wet vibrator

I just LOVE it !! Of course i when i get caught i think, why am i that stupid, but in the end while writing the report or rethinking the dare i don't even think that it is too bad, probably it makes me even wetter :3

(i hope this is mirrored in the reported, sadly i was not in a good mood, since it broke down 2 times and i had to restart from the start, but i try my best to make it entertaining for you and me :3)

limits:

toys:
Old 09-18-2016, 11:13 AM   #58
Nikkii

wasn't in a mood to do much so only 1 report spellchecked
(yea i know probably still tons of mistakes inside but give me a break not my first language, and i am not a erotic writer, but normally only use business english )
Quote:
This one includes one of your dislikes, but i hope you decide to do it.

I want you to be an urinal for 5 guys. You should go to a public toilet, and write urinal on your chest/forehead. You can sit in a stall, but write "Human urinal" and stick it infront of your stalldoor. When someone enters you should sit on your knees with your mouth wide open. Ask them to aim in your mouth, and swallow whatever you can. Do not suck them. You are an object now. Let them wank off on you if they want too. They can also touch you, but you will sit as still as possible. After 5 guys you can orgasm and clean up the stall. How you clean up is up to you.

You may wear whatever you want when being an urinal. (Going home in piss drenched clothes would be humiliating though.)
No cumming before you've been an urinal for 5 guys. If you can't finish in one day. Go back another.
If possible have a funnel they can piss in.

If this is simply too hard for you. Just say no thanks and move on. =)
Again a public toilet dare. Yet again i needed someone to watch over me, while i am in there so nothing goes terrible. So i promised someone a free fuck at his place (a guy i fucked before again) for him watching out for me for a night. Then i got prepared and went out with him. It was late and we decided for a toilet near clubs, so some people would find me with the need to piss, waited till it noone was inside, and got in.
I place a cardboard sign on the stall door saying: „Free Piss-slut inside - no Photos allowed“ and stripped of till i only had my thong on. Since you said i could be dressed as i want, but need to walk home in these clothes, i thought this is the least humiliating, especially because i guessed that, if i am kneeling there people would get my tits out anyways. So i went with nearly nude.
I gave my clothing to my buddy and he got a marker to write URINAL on my chest and Piss here on my cheeks with a arrow to my mouth. Ready to go i got into the stall, placed the funnel on top of the toilet paper role, so everyone could decided to use it or not. Kneeled down and didn't needed to wait long, before the first guy came in, who already watched us prepare. Fat sweaty smelly guy got his dick out pointed it towards my face and seconds later his piss splattered all over my face for 15 seconds before he started to target my mouth. And filled it with piss. Whenever i swallowed he stopped his stream, and then continued filling my mouth up again, till piss was running down my neck.
He had a lot… and it tasted absolutely terrible, it was yellow, not watered down at all… it make me barf out several times, and when i did he only told me to hold still and open my stupid pisshole…
it felt like ages, while the first guy pissed on me, in reality probably 3 minutes or so, but it just was disgusting. Everything smelt like piss and i had to swallow way to much already…
Finally he was done, when he insert his dick into my mouth to get the last piss onto my tongue, before he called me a worthless whore, and went out.
He nearly didn't talked at all, so basically used me, insulted me and went out. Nearly as if this is totally normal to him.

First guy done, and only was 5 or 10 minutes into the dare. 4 to go. The stall door fell shut after i was used the first time, and so i was sitting there in a pool of stinking piss waiting for the next person to come in. Didn't took too long, but this one only went to the normal urinals, not to the human one, and did his business there and left, without even looking into my stall. Same with the next guy.
When the next guy came in i yet again opened my mouth and kneeled on the spot without moving. I saw his shoes under the door, so he read the sign and slowly the door opened and a quite young guy, 18 to 20, looked inside and asked if i am for real. With my mouth open i nodded, so he got in and closed the door. Got his dick out and pointed it towards my mouth. He asked again if he really can pee onto me, so i nodded again, and he started to pee. He pissed all over my face and whenever my mouth was full i swallowed. WAY better then the first guy! So also the time felt way shorter then the first one and my piss humiliation was over way faster. So while i dripped piss, he looked at me, and asked how about a fast blowjob to finish it, my buddy from next stall called over, „don‘t try it buddy, shes acts like a fucking toilet, tried it before she won‘t suck. But you still can facefuck her.“ and so the guy grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his dick and fucked my mouth. He forced it all the way in and came onto my tongue. While i still was there mouth open showing it to him, he cleaned his dick on my face and commanded me to swallow. I did and he got dressed and went out. 2 done.
Next there came 2 guys in at once took a piss at the urinals and only at the way out one of the guys seemed to notice the door sign, opened the door, saw me and called his friend over. So i was mouth open kneeling there, and 2 guys smiling from the door towards me. One of them came close and, since they already pissed, he just started to play with my tits. After the feeltest, he let his hand slide down towards my pussy, while i still was kneeling motionless and mouth open, and slid his hand into my thong to feel my pussy. He said: “oh this makes you totally wet, what a fucking slut are you ?“. He pushed 2 fingers inside me and soon pulled them out again to push them into my mouth and let me taste my pussy. He then let the other guy feel my tits and pussy, before the second guy gave me a front wedgie by pulling my thong up, so the pussycover slit between my pussylips. Then after slapping my face twice he spit onto my left eye which i luckily closed in time, and the guys left. Another guy came in when they went out.
Before he had time to open the door i swiped of the spit of my eye so i could open it again, and went in position, still with a frontwedgie.
And only moments after the door opened and next guy was ready to use me. A cute and awesome looking guy,i would PAY to let this guy pee on me, BUT he only looked in saw me and said that's so disgusting…. What a cheap whore i need to be and let the door fall closed again, and used the urinals and left. Thanks

Finally after 10 minutes the next guy came in, noticed the sign on the door AND was interested in me. When he opened the door he happily told me he always wanted to try pee-stuff, but his girlfriend is not into it at all, so with a big smile he got his dick out and waved it infront of my face. Slapped me a couple of times with it before telling me to open wide and drink every single drop, or he will make me clean the floor with my tongue (which already had quite a lot of piss on it). He started pissing with good aim, and stoped every time when he wanted me to swallow. After 2 times swallowing he noticed the funnel, so he placed it in my mouth and let me close my lips around it and started to fill it up, while i had a hard time swallowing fast enough before it would be full and spill piss. But i did it.
As soon he as he was done he told me i am a good little pisswhore, and gave some easy slaps onto my cheeks, before grabbing the funnel and placing it back on the toilet role. He said thank you and left.
Now i didn't had to wait long, since the next guy came in shortly after, only using urinal, but while he was in another guy came in who noticed the sign, and opened the door to look inside.
I was able to see the other guy pissing while the guy came into my stall, not talking, maybe to hold it secret from the guy outside, and he locked the stall.
He dropped his pants, and then started pissing, not aiming at all onto my mouth but onto my whole face, so i yet again got drenched totally in piss, and i only was able to swallow maybe 1 mouth full. I heared the other guy left, but even then the guy using me didn't talked at all, just finished his pissing, while i was there eyes closed mouth open till it was over.
When he was done he saw that piss splattered onto his pants and so he called me a stupid bitch and left angry… thanks you are welcome.
Well he seemed kinda drunk and in a baad mood anyways.

AAAAnd then i had to wait again for the last guy. 3 guys came in, but only used the urinal and left without using me. But then after nearly half an hour a person came in saw the sign, laughed while standing infront of the door, slowly opened the door and looked quite happy. He told me he at first it was a joke or some fat chick wanting at least a bit attention, but he was positively surprised.

Well he closed the door and locked it and got his dick out, placed the funnel in my mouth and started pissing, making the last guy fast, and yet again totally disgusting….
I tried my best to hold it in and it was over really wait since he didn't had much to give to me. So i only had to swallow a few mouths full, before he got his trousers up again. And after thanking me for letting him try out some fetish stuff with pissing he also left quite fast.
As soon i heared him closing the door of the toiletroom, i turned around, and i had to throw up into the toilet bowl, because it was just too much piss and the last one was really disgusting...Sorry i just couldn't hold it in i first of all don't like piss at all, only the humiliation coming with it, and also some were soo disgusting i hope you are not mad …

All in all i was done with letting people piss into me. So after me fast diet of emptying my stomach i got up and removed the sign from the door and got back in and locked it.
What a mess….
Piss all over the floor and i was dripping myself. And i had to clean it up all by myself… i didn't wanted to use my clothing, so i decided to use my mouth to suck it up and spit it into the toilet. After throwing up i just thought swallowing would be too much.
So the next 20 minutes i used my mouth as a vacuum to suck up piss from a dirty public toilet floor and spit it into the toilet… While other people walked in and took a piss... This was basicly a humiliation in itself.

i cant really say i licked the dare?! It was soo dirty and humiliating, and yes i got wet and horny while writing it, but while i did it it was really exhausting of some kind. Yes of course i still digged the complete humiliation, but maybe for me it was a bit too much piss ? I don't know…
all in all it was totally disgusting. I had to swallow soooo much piss from strangers, while acting like a stupid toilet… and of top of that i got called names all the times, and laughed at, never taken seriously anyhow, and also not even got sexually stimulated…(yes that was missing !!!)

But hey you wanted me to do the dare, i did it thank you for using me Sir. Hope you liked it.
Also i didn't wrote, when people tried to take photos and stuff and my friend needed to step in, simply because it broke the whole mood i was in, and i prefer reading it that way. So yeah there were guys trying to get a photo/video of me sitting there, but i cut it out of the report, to make it more enjoyable, mostly for me (and also writing that we stoped the thing 2 times for 15 minutes to talk to people and pursue them to delete the pictures isn't anyhow sexy/ erotic at all -.- )

When i finally was done licking all the piss and spitting it into the toilet i flushed and when the toiletroom was empty my buddy gave back my clothing. Before putting them on, i sat with spread legs on the toilet and masturbated to cum, which went quite well and without disturbance at all. But took a moment :3. Much of the piss already dried, mostly my hair was still completely wet, so i got some wet spots on my shirt, but otherwise i looked quite ok. So last part of the dare, walk home smelling like piss.
It was dark warm night, and quite a lot people still out, but noone seemed to care about the pisswhore walking in the streets, so after a few minutes of insecure-ness i just walked back home and got a really nice well deserved cold shower to clean me from the filthy piss coating.

DONE

Hope you liked/loved it :3

As said a bit earlier, maybe it was a bit too much piss for me for this dare, or maybe in your opinions i am just not trained well enough yet. But i think i did my best, especially since so public dares are quite hard to fulfill. Basically nude and no control who and how i get treated.
The dare turned out ok, but as said, maybe not my most favorite dare i done yet.
But i am your sextoy to use here anyways, so i shouldn't complain to much, but just please you guys here :3 thanks a lot for reading and hope for more good dares <3
Also a little question to the end ? What is it with piss? Is it to know you can do whatever you want with the girl and have full control? Is it the humiliation of the person? Or just the visual?
Tell me, I want to know :3
Since My only turn on from piss is humiliation.
And somehow people in germany, were I am right now, enjoy it even more....

limits:

toys:
Old 09-18-2016, 05:18 PM   #59
LoST Ra1nBOw

New dare for you.

You will need to take:
Lube and a butt plug
Also wear the tightest leggings/yoga pants you have and wear a thong that comes up above the top of your leggings(known as a 'whale tail') and a short tshirt.

Go to your local supermarket/grocery store and head to the fruit and veg section. Put a cucumber, a bunch of bananas and a bunch of grapes into your basket. Buy this and only this. Also make sure your handbag is open and the lube is on display and try to get a male till worker and "drop" something. Bend down to get it, ass facing him. Once you have paid head straight for the toilets. Once in strip down completely naked. Lube up your asshole and use three fingers for a minute then move on to the cucumber of five minutes. Make sure to moan the entire time. Once you can gape place in a banana half then some grapes then a whole banana then some more grapes. Put in your plug after and leave the cucumber on the toilet seat. Go and shop for half an hour and try and hold it in. If you cant before 30 mins then go into a toilet stall and release in your hands but eat it. If you last half an hour release yourself on the floor in a stall or if you want to be risky then in the centre of the bathroom. Then go home and edge 5 times thinking about what you've done.
LoST Ra1nBOw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:21 AM   #60
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Hey Nikki, great reports! Here are a I'd love to have you do hope you enjoy

1. You'll need to bring:
A playlist on your phone/MP3 player that lasts about 15 -30 minutes
A blindfold
Any toys you want, maybe a butt plug

Before you leave write "SPANK ME" on your ass cheeks. Now head out to a place that gets at least some foot traffic; maybe a park trail,club or near a sex shop. Once there find a secluded spot that you can hide in. Behind a building, between/in some bushes, whatever you feel is "good enough" but still presents a risk of being seen.

Now undress,place the butt plug in your ass put your headphones in and start the playlist at a volume loud enough not to hear any other sounds, get in doggystyle position and turn your as towards the direction you are most likely to be seen from. Finally put on the blindfold and don't take it off until the music stops! If you want you can also leave a dildo next to you with a note that says "play with me".

2. Put on a skirt and sexy top, no panties. Go to a park, find a bench and put on your blindfold. Spread your legs and start masturbating using one of your dildos or vibrators. Once you start you can't stop. Do 3 edges and cum. After you cum lick toys and you are free to remove the blindfold and go home.

3. I don't know if you've ever used body paint I dare you to go to a club bottomless. Only being able to use body paint to cover up your lower half. You can get in with a skirt but remove it sometime after. Once you removed you should stay bottomless the entire time. and get at least 3 different guys to finger you from the dance floor. (Black is probably the easiest color.)

4. Take a bag of toys with you and go to a movie theater dressed in a trench coat, nothing else. Pick an unpopular movie but make sure the movie is decently long. 2+ hours. Flip a coin to decide whether you are to undress 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after the movie starts. You cannot put your clothes back on until the movie is over. If you want throw your coat to another row. Set a timer on your phone to go off every 20 mins. Each time it goes off you must move to another location in the theater(seat,stairs, hallway,etc). Must not be any of the neighboring seats and at least 1 row away, you can repeat rows but not repeat seats. You must edge for each person in the theater with you and every-time you switch locations. You are only allowed to cum if you masturbate with someone in the same row as you, during a sex scene of the movie, or in any of the stairs/hallways/walkways between upper and lower seating. Lastly after 6 moves, you must see how close you can get to the front of the theater. Masturbating on the steps in the theater starting at the back and moving down one step each time at least until you are across from another person in the row. During the credits you may finally orgasm. However you must cum while standing up fully nude, you can move wherever in the theater to do this.

You can use whatever toys you like and blindfold yourself to make it more fun.If your are seen by a guy you should do what you can to keep him quiet. I suggest a 3D movie so no will see you with peripheral vision. You hope You are allowed to switch theaters for a better layout. Also don't be afraid of a double feature.

Hope at least one of these works out for you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, humiliation, submissive, submissive female