Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #46
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post
I own 5/6 books of, and when I get more time later, I will find the couple pages that got me very wet. I believe I already know which books to refer to, but I'll come back and make another post on it later if you'd like.
Thanks so far, and yes, I'd like you to post more about this.
Some more questions:
- do you get wet at what you write by yourself?
- ever thought about writing BDSM stories/book?
- what is the 'bondage of your dreams'? You can post images of it, if you find them

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 AM   #47
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Has a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?

What would you spend your money on if you unexpectedly became rich? Why?

Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?

Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:47 AM   #48
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

do you get wet at what you write by yourself?

No, generally speaking I don't. I do love writing about myself though. I like the chance to openly share everything, where as I can't exactly do this in real life. Even my 3 best friends who know I'm into kinky things... by no means do they want any details.

I did however, get wet when writing about my "darkest fantasies" on my first answer, as well as when writing about the books that got me most wet.

ever thought about writing BDSM stories/book?

Sure, it has crossed my mind. But I feel with how little experience I have, and how awful I am at giving detail (about imaginary things, not my own life as you can obviously see), it wouldn't be too good of a story.

what is the 'bondage of your dreams'? You can post images of it, if you find them

I promise to come back to this tonight. I don't have too much time left, and have not found a good pic to show yet.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #49
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I figured it would be best to post this at the top of the thread, before you all start reading. I am having a surprisingly difficult time finding images. If anyone knows and SAFE sights with common bondage pics that I can use to fulfill Gin's last request, please PM me.... or post it in here along with some truths for me to answer.

Now onto my "lesbian lover's" questions for me

Has a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?

I don't see how reading any book can't change my life. There are always ideas I've never thought about, actions that are moving, scenarios I've never imagined. I often let myself get emotionally involved with the characters.

The most recent book I read and actually said out loud after reading "I think this book changed my life," was The Way of Kings, by Brian Sanderson. The characters were just so strong, and one was a scholar who desperately wanted to learn anything she could about philosophy and history, and other things. The way Shallan (the female scholar) thought, and acted, and got in trouble, my heart broke for this character. I kept rooting for her.

The way Shallan (apprentice) and Jasnah (her master not in the BDSM sense, but the person she studied under) conversed about everything challenged me to think about the way I thought myself.

Also, as other examples that I've already mentioned, the Sleeping Beauty series as well as the Story of O changed my life too. By no means do I live as they do, but it gave me more things to fantasize about, which changes the dynamic of my relationship in the future.

Even my college textbooks change my life. I'm going to be a teacher, and have had/ am in several education classes. Every time I read about a new practice, or new psychological data, research, and results, or strategies to use for the class, or anything... that gives me ideas on how to be a better teacher, that I wouldn't have had without reading.

Every time I learn something new in mathematics, helps me understand it better, which will help me explain more simpler concepts to my students.

I hope I have driven in the point, that EVERYTHING I read helps change my life.

What would you spend your money on if you unexpectedly became rich? Why?

If I unexpectedly became rich, I'd buy myself a car for now. I'd give money to my family and friends that I know are struggling. I would put a large amount of money in the bank, and throw some into mutual funds.

Once I was ready to move out and look for a job, I'd buy a house, or have one built so that I could have an indoor swimming pool, as well as hiring someone to take care of that pool, because I absolutely love to swim.

I would like to think that other than the two luxuries of an indoor pool and car, I wouldn't spend money on ridiculous things or space that I don't need. I like the simple things in life. Well... I'd probably hire a maid and a cook too, hehe. I'm not a saint or anything. But seriously, I'd want most of the money to be passed down to other family members who need it after I'm gone. I don't think I want kids, so I'd most likely have it go to my younger cousins, as I'm essentially their aunt, and love them like they're my own.

Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?

Yes, to an extent. If there is 100% solid evidence that a person committed a crime, that would otherwise mean he/she would remain in prison for the rest of their life without chance of parole, by all means, execute them and save us (the taxpayers) money.

If however evidence is circumstantial, and the person in question argues up and down that they are innocent, it wouldn't be fair to sentence them to death. With all the technology we have now, we may later be able to prove the innocence of that person.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?

Wow. Way to hit home there, lover. I've seriously had to ask myself this question, regarding my current relationship. While I absolutely love him with all my heart, and love being around him, love how I feel safe and comforted in his arms, and knows he returns the same love for me, there are other.... quirks, about him that drive me absolutely nuts. However, I wouldn't consider him to be labeled as "extremely difficult," just mildly.

Seriously though, I'm going to have to go with the first option. I've had too many experiences in my life to ever even consider living with a partner who is extremely difficult. In fact, if the partner was extremely difficult to begin with, then I would not be able to fall in love to begin with.

As much as I love my fiance/Master, I do not need him to be happy, although I'm much happier with him, than without him I have always been independent, strong-willed and stubborn woman, so I'll never feel the need to be with someone. However, I certainly love being able to depend on someone, as well as letting my strong-willed self be submissive to another.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #50
mayfly

If you could learn to see one type of spren in your life... what would you want it to be?

And to offset that nice vanilla one, do you think humiliation turns you on? Eg, you like essays, do you think being asked to write an extremely humiliating one would turn you on? A sample subject I can think of on the spur of the moment ... "get a mirror, and become intimately acquainted with your bumhole and write a 200 word essay on it." (do it only if you think you'd like it.)

Again.. I really must compliment you on your writing... you express your thoughts really well.
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #51
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Ohh I am enjoying your answers

Alright, lover. You wanted lots so here you go.

Do you have a temper?

Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?

If you could change one event in history what would it be?

If you could know one historical figure very intimately, who would that be?

What do you consider the three biggest drawbacks of your personality? What do you consider the three biggest strengths of your personality?

What's the worst thing you ever did to a friend?

What qualities do you look for in a friendship?

Which personality traits do you look for in a partner? Which of these are an absolute must?

Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar?

Describe yourself in a single sentence?

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you give to her?

Have you ever been fired from a job?

What is your biggest regret?

Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #52
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfly View Post

Again.. I really must compliment you on your writing... you express your thoughts really well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty View Post
Ohh I am enjoying your answers
Thank you both, and to all who have left me compliments on my wall and in my private message box. I am so happy you all are enjoying this!

Frosty, I only have time to answer Mayfly's questions at this moment, because I thought about the questions when I left to go swimming, and still need to do some homework. I'll get around to yours later tonight though!

If you could learn to see one type of spren in your life... what would you want it to be?

I thought long and hard about this, while driving to go swim, as well as on the way back, and my answer deals with one of the reasons I decided to become a teacher (other than the fact I really love teaching my subject).

During my 7th and 8th grade year of school, (secondary school), I was extremely depressed. I wanted to die. I was miserable, I hated life. I was afraid to be at home, and at one point, I did in fact attempt suicide. I didn't know how to ask for help, even though I desperately cried out for it both inside, and in my English journal (that my English teacher apparently never read).

So, since spren can exist as any type, I would like to learn to see "help save my life" spren. That would be a huge gift to be able to reach out to my students who desperately need help, especially as I'll be teaching students of that age.

And to offset that nice vanilla one, do you think humiliation turns you on? Eg, you like essays, do you think being asked to write an extremely humiliating one would turn you on?

Its funny that you ask this, as I've just recently talked to someone else about that. No, humiliation does not turn me on.

Regarding body writing and self-degrading humiliation, I used to have very low self-esteem (same time as described in above question). But, I have fortunately changed, and consider myself to be awesome, intelligent, happy, and with a very high self-esteem.

Regarding other kinds, such as essay writing humiliation, I like my words to mean something to me, so that others can appreciate the writing. With these truths, I get to share my experiences, thoughts, opinions, etc. To me, doing a task such as getting intimate with a mirror, again, while not against it... does absolutely nothing for me personally, beyond wasting my time. And if that is how I feel about it, then writing about it would be of no use either.

I don't have humiliation in my likes, because it wouldn't turn me on. I don't have it in my dislikes, because it would not be an effective punishment, because I could never make myself believe or give into the idea that I was worthless. I don't have humiliation in my limits (although I'm considering it just so no one bothers giving me such dares), because its not anything I'm really against.

Also, I just want to clarify something regarding essays as a like. I like to write essays/reports after going through with a dare or punishment. The dares I request (as you may have seen in my blog) are more or less a punishment dare. I like to write after the dares/punishments as a way of gathering my thoughts and reflecting upon what I've learned, as well as making a plan to better myself in the future.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #53
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Do you have a temper?

Doesn't everyone? I have an extremely high breaking point for getting angry though. Essentially, if someone gets me angry, they've done something bad enough to permanently break off a friendship.

The exception to this rule is my father. I love him to death, I really do. But it is extremely easy for him to set me off. What I've been doing lately is just leaving the room at the first sign of annoyance. I've always had this problem with him. I have a theory on why this is. I could probably write a few pages worth, but I'll give you the extremely short low down.

I was abused by my brother when I was younger, and my father refused to believe there was anything wrong with him until it was nearly too late. While I've consciously forgiven my father (and brother for that matter), I think I might still subconsciously resent/blame him for the things that happened.

Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?

Only with traffic law. Unless you count when I was 4 or 5. Of course, they can't arrest a child under the age of 7 where I live, but I didn't know that.

My mom said she was going to buy me some small doll toy or something, then later changed her mind. I took it out of the store and hid it at home. When I had friends over and I was playing it, my mom came in the room and knew instantly what I did. She talked to my dad, and they decided to go with me to the security guard to return it and confess to stealing. The security guard got out her handcuffs and told me she'd have to arrest me for theft and take me to jail. I balled my eyes out. I was terrified, mortified, me?? Go to jail? I'm soooooo sorry. I'm a good kid.

The security guard told me she could see I was really sorry and let me go. Let me tell you, I was a perfect child after that. for years to come. As it turns out, my parents were friends with this security guard.

If you could change one event in history what would it be?

I really don't think I'd change anything. I'd be too afraid that one small action back in history could drastically change something now today, and I wouldn't want to take that chance.

If you could know one historical figure very intimately, who would that be?

I have never thought about this, nor can I think of many historical figures. I'm going to have to go with either William Shakespeare or John Steinbeck (if you consider him "historical." I love both authors, and would love to see what they were like as people. And by intimately, I mean getting to know them, everything about them, their complete life story, etc., not anything sexual.

What do you consider the three biggest drawbacks of your personality? What do you consider the three biggest strengths of your personality?

I'm too indecisive, apathetic to worldly concerns, and I'm too quick to trust.

As for my three biggest strengths, I'm funny, empathetic, and honest.

What's the worst thing you ever did to a friend?

The worst thing I've ever done to a friend is tell a white lie about what I was doing, to avoid hurting them for not inviting them along. I did this quite recently.

This Saturday, my best friend and I are in a wedding. I'm the maid of honor, and she is the bridesmaid. The three of us went swimming one day, and the bride was clearly getting frustrated, as my best friend wouldn't shut up about wedding details. I ended up swimming with the bride the following two days, and lied to my best friend, saying I did something else.

What qualities do you look for in a friendship?

In real life, I don't look for qualities.... I look for the lack of certain qualities. I try not to be friends with people who smoke or do other drugs (simply because it sickens me to smell it), of course, some exceptions can be made regarding a smoker, as long as they NEVER smoke near or around me, for the duration of time we hang out. I avoid people who swear excessively and who have a bad temper. I avoid people that I find annoying. I avoid people who interrupt constantly while others are talking. I'm sure there are others, but those are the qualities off the top of my head that I avoid.

Basically, if a person doesn't have any of the above qualities, is a decent person, preferably funny/sarcastic, and we can strike up a conversation, there is a chance we may become friends (more often than not just acquaintances).

Online, if you can make me laugh, or carry an intelligent conversation with me, you're golden

Which personality traits do you look for in a partner? Which of these are an absolute must?

I've never looked for a partner. Neither my fiance nor I intended on dating anyone in high school. We met, became friends, started talking on messenger, working on school projects together, and somewhere in that process, we fell in love with each other. In fact, the way we "became" a couple... He confessed to me that he referred to me as his girlfriend to his friends occasionally, and I confessed the same to him, except that I referred to him as my boyfriend. We laughed, and I said, so... I guess we're a couple? He said we must be. And it all started from there

If for some, God awful reason he and I weren't together, I'd filter out the people with the qualities I avoid listed above. He would have to be a Christian. He could never be in the military services, police officer, firefighter, or anything that has a job with the potential of risking their lives every day. My partner HAS to be able to make me laugh, and I will NEVER date someone new that does not already have a license, job, and lives away from his parents.

All the guys I was ever attracted to before my fiance, were/are still gaming nerds.

Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar?

Ah, I love to sing. I think my favorite song to sing for karaoke is Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain.

Describe yourself in a single sentence?

Have you seen my responses? How could you expect me to do such a hard task? I'll try. Here it goes.

I'm a fun(ny), easy going, loving, caring, empathetic, compassionate, self-confident, strong, stubborn, sarcastic, insane perfectionist, realistic, cocky bit.... erm woman.

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you give to her?

I'd tell her that things will get better, and to never, ever, ever, lose hope.

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Nope, but I feel like bragging here...

I became a math tutor at my college, and the next semester my dad did. My dad kept getting threatened to be fired until he eventually quit.

I got hired at an at-risk high school as a math tutor at the same time as my dad. Two weeks later, he was fired. Three years later, I was let go due to funding cuts.

What is your biggest regret?

I don't have any. The closest two things to a regret I have deal with school. One I already mentioned on this thread, for choosing physics as a minor. But ya know what, I accomplished that fast, I can still graduate and start my career sooner for it. I can go back later and add my English minor.

The next thing I almost wish I would have done is not worry about getting my associates degrees in arts and science. I took classes I didn't need, and I could have transferred to a four year college and graduated sooner. But I stayed at my community college, have 5 years of experience tutoring college students in math, my boss from the college is the one that referred me to the high school I worked at for 3 years. And I'm 22, soon to be 23. I think if I would have graduated with a teaching degree any sooner... I'd be in way over my head.

Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?

I can't really call it one "event." But going through the abuse my brother put me through, put a huge impact on my life. Even though I've changed, and am an incredibly happy and joyful person now, my life is still affected by it.

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-12-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #54
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
Thanks so far, and yes, I'd like you to post more about this.

- what is the 'bondage of your dreams'? You can post images of it, if you find them
As for Jean M. Auel's Earth's children series, in her second book, Valley of the horses, Ayla and Jondalar meet and and quickly physically attracted to one another, but Ayla is reserved and chose to give up Pleasures.

They journey together, survive, and there is sexual tension between the two building up. Right near the end of the book (from pages 51-the end from the softcover), they have sex quite a few times.

For the first time, Ayla was having sex for Pleasure. They kissed for the first time. She became wet and desired very much to have him, but he first sucked on her ear and caressed her body, sucked on her neck, took in her nipples with his mouth and became harder himself. They did another round of this. He was throbbing at this point. She opened herself up to him, and he tasted her for the first time. He got her to orgasm, and he tasted her again. She begged him to take her. He finally plunged into her for the first time, and he was shocked that she could take all of him.

I didn't feel like writing the actual words, as I feel its a copy-write issue. But that was the very first time I had read something of that nature and detail. And I got very excited.

I really wish I had a smaller pic of this, but I decided not to post it. You can click on it if you want. But add a blindfold and we're good. Not much, but that's my dream.

http://img.bdsmbook.com/ht/170506/pic12.jpg

This one perhaps too... if I ever get into rope play, but take away the gag.

http://sadocabin.com/gal/whippedass_.../pic/pic_7.jpg

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-12-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 05:56 AM   #55
gin
getDare Sweetheart

Nice pics!!! (And it's quite funny to think at a 'conservative' looking girl in such an attitude!)
Thank you very much!

HAMLET
God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?
Use them after your own honour and dignity: the less
they deserve, the more merit is in your bounty.
gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #56
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin View Post
Nice pics!!! (And it's quite funny to think at a 'conservative' looking girl in such an attitude!)
Thank you very much!
Haha, I think if my general pool of acquaintances/ family found out about my lifestyle preferences, they would be stunned. The good conservatively dressed Christian girl? Really? But, what happens in the bedroom is private, between my fiance and me. No one else in our lives need to know

And, you forgot to adhere to my request I should be able to send YOU a punishment now! haha

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 07-13-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #57
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89 View Post

And, you forgot to adhere to my request I should be able to send YOU a punishment now! haha
I second that!! Hahaha.

What are your views on wearing fur/leather etc? Cruel, kind, okay, not bothered?

What's your favourite shakespeare play? Why?
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #58
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

So what about you RoseBrat89, what would you choose if you had to choose between giving up Orgasms but still being able to have Sex, and giving up Sex but still being able to have Orgasms?
Old 07-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #59
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

What are your views on wearing fur/leather etc? Cruel, kind, okay, not bothered?

Man, had you have asked me this a few years ago, I would have said completely against it. But honestly, it really doesn't bother me when others do. I personally won't. I think faux fur is perfectly fine to wear, if you're going to wear anything resembling it.

I really don't know enough about it, nor have I done enough research on it to be bothered. I don't know if they're killing animals just for the fur, but in the chance that they are, I won't wear it.

What's your favourite shakespeare play? Why?

The Taming of the Shrew. Need I say more? I love how Catherine (I think that's the name, not taking the time to look it up), being such a strong woman, met a male character stronger than her to well... tame her.

Its been a long time since reading it (first year of high school). I really likes a midnight summer's dream for the fantasy aspect, but again, its been a very long time (second year of high school).
Old 07-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #60
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
So what about you RoseBrat89, what would you choose if you had to choose between giving up Orgasms but still being able to have Sex, and giving up Sex but still being able to have Orgasms?
Haha. My fiance and I have never had intercourse. As long as you don't count oral sex as "Sex," I would be content with choosing to give up having sex. My fiance and I have discussed it, and while we really do want to have sex, we'll be okay with just oral until we're married.

Even if you counted oral sex as sex, I would still opt to have orgasms. I can always use vibrators, hands, and other things.

Advertisements
Kink Talk