undertaker

Good story, keep updating
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #47
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Twelve

"What kind of deal?" Damien asked.

"I'm hungry, and I forgot to bring any snacks. Also, I'm too lazy to get anything myself. So the two of you will get something for me."

"What's the deal?" I asked.

Brandon showed us his watch, which had a stopwatch function. He said, "I'm going to time you. If you get something for me to eat and bring it back before ten minutes, I'll give your stuff back and you won't have to do anything else for me tonight."

"And if we're gone for longer than ten minutes?" I asked.

"I keep your clothes and I get to order you around all day tomorrow, too."

"But Mom and Dad will notice," Damien said.

"No they won't. They're leaving early tomorrow, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," Damien said.

"Do we get our shoes back?" I asked, not wanting to run in the woods barefoot. And I was pretty sure Damen didn't want to either.

"Yes, I have them here," Brandon said, as he handed them to us. We put them on and got ready to go.

"On your mark, get set, go!" Brando said, and we took off, wearing only sneakers and matching red briefs.

When we were out of sight of the tent, I said to Damien, "Your brother must be losing his touch or something. We could walk there and back and be in time."

"Yeah, but he might have something in mind that we may have overlooked. He may not look it, but he is pretty smart."

Smart and perverted, I thought to myself. Not a good combination. If we lose this bet, we could be in for one heck of a day tomorrow.

About two minutes later, we reached the back porch of Damien's house. As we were abot to go inside, we heard a car door slam out front.

"Oh no," Damien whispered.

"What," I whispered back.

He motioned me away from the door. When we were hidden in the shados, Damien whispered, "My dad works late, and he just got home. This is part of Brandon's plan. He wants us to get caught like this."

"No," I said, as a worse idea came to me. "He knows we'll hide out here and wait for your dad to go to bed. While we're waiting, we'll run out of time."

There we stood, wondering what to do now...
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #48
undertaker

Nice continuation keep going
undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #49
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I shall hopefully post more later tonight. I'm glad everyone's enjoyed this story up to this point.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 11-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #50
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Great job Demon, im lovin it still

I really like this Brandon character's style.

Its also amazing how u thought up a scheme like his, you're truly one smart cookie.

Speaking of cookie, here u go . -hands cookie-
Old 11-05-2010, 10:45 PM   #51
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Ah, Brandon, one of the interesting people of my childhood. Trust me, it's not easy trying to outsmart a person with a genius IQ.

And I never thought up any scheme. This all happened. Hard to believe, but it's true.

*eats cookie*

Anyway, on to the story!

Chapter Thirteen

I never understood the phrase "between a rock and a hard place", bu now I understood the concept.

Damian and I had to get some kind of snack for Brandon, his annoying and perverted little brother. To make things worse, he made us go out wearing his underwear and gave us a ten-minute time limit. If we got back within the time limit, we would get our stuff back, but if we failed, we would be Brandon's slaves for tomorrow.

The thought of what he would make us do made me especially determined not to fail.

But at the house, we ran into an unexpected dalay: Damian's dad just got home from working the late shift. He probably wouldn't react well to seeing us come inside wearing only underwear. So we were forced to hide outside beyond his line of sight. But then, Damian saw somethg that could make the situation better.

"Mom forgot to take my clean clothes off the clothesline," Damian said.

"So put something on and go inside. I'll wait here for you," I replied.

Damian rushed over and grabbed a pair of his pants and a shirt. He put them on really quickly and hurried inside. About a minute later - or what I judged to be a minute - he came back out with a bag of chips.

"Did your dad say anything?" I asked, as Damian quickly undressed and put his clothes back where he got them.

"No," he replied, as we ran back to the tent.

When we got back to the tent, we were both completely out of breath, having run at full speed the whole way. As we went in the tent, I heard a beep as Brandon stopped his stopwatch.

"So did we win?" I asked.

"Yes," Brandon said, and he looked quite disappointed. He showed us the watch, which was at 9 and a half minutes. Thirty seconds later and we would've lost the bet.

"Now give us our clothes back!" Damian demanded.

"Fine," Brandon said, as he got up to get them.

Later that night, after Brandon had fallen asleep, we decided to pull our little prank on him. I hid his extra clothes in the woods while Damian put his hand in warm water which he had gotten from the house.

"There, that should teach him a lesson," I whispered.

"It wasn't a big plan or anything, but I'm glad we did it. He can't do anything about this," Damian replied quietly.

How wrong we were...

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 11-05-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: My computer decided to stop working halfway through writing this.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:26 AM   #52
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

How wrong we were. (please state)

Please continue next chapter, so wish to read what happens

love rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #53
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sorry about the long wait, but here goes!

Chapter Fourteen

This next part takes place a week after our little "camping trip." My parents had to go out of town on business and I was allowed to stay at Damian's house until they got back. Had I known what was in store for me, I would've gone with them or something.

"I'm here!" I shouted as I walked inside Damian's house on Friday afternoon, a bag containing a change of clothes over my shoulder.

"Oh, hello Kyle," Damian's mom called back. "Hey, do you mnd hanging around while I take Damian to his doctor's appointment?"

"Yeah, it's no problem," I replied.

"Good. Brandon's here, so can you keep an eye on him?" she asked.

"Of course I can," I said.

I thought back to our camping trip a week ago. Brandon was not pleased when he woke up to find that we had pranked him. After he got his clothes back, he vowed to get his revenge on us. So fa, he has done nothing, but being alone with him would present him with an oppurtunity.

I was surprised that he didn't tattle on us, but when I thought about it later, I figured that he wanted to take care of this himself.

I left my stuff in Damian's room and went into Brandon's room, which was right next door. He was lying on the floor, playing with some of his toys. He looked up when I walked in and asked, "are Mom and Damian gone yet?"

"Yeah, they are," I replied.

"Good. Now I can get even with you for last weekend."

"What about Damian?" I asked.

"I'll get him eventually. But for now it's your turn."

"So how do you plan on getting even, anyway?"

"Well, Mom and Damian will be gone for a few hours, since our doctor is twenty miles away. It's a complete checkup, so they'll be there for a while. I'm going to make a bet with you, and if you lose, then I'll get my revenge."

"I don't want to make a bet with you," I said, knowing this would spoil his plans.

"If you win, I'll never make another bet with you or Damian ever again. I'll also give up getting even with you two."

"How will I know you'll keep your word?" I asked.

He thought about it for a couple of minutes, then said, "I'll let you take an embarrassing picture of me. You can threaten to show it to people if I try to make any bets with anyone."

I considered what he had said, then I said, "You're on. So what are we doing?"

"Follow me," he said.

We walked out of his house and into the woods. After a few minutes of walking, we came to a trail. We were at the start of it, and it led deeper in the woods.

"We're going to have a race. At the end of this trail is a big clearing. That is the finish line. If you get there before me, I'll give up betting, just like I said before. If I make it there before you, you'll have to do anything I say."

"You know this won't be fair to you. I'm pretty fast," I said.

He ignored me and said, "On your mark, get set, GO!"

We both started running down the trail. It was evident that I was faster than Brandon, because I was pretty far ahead of him. Kid was slower than I thought.

"Looks like you won't be making any more bets!" I called back to him.

"The race isn't over yet!" he called back.

I ignored him and focused on my running. I didn't want to lose by tripping over something. Judging by the panting I was hearing, Brandon was almost out of breath.

Up ahead, I could see some light breaking through the trees. We were almost at the clearing. I looked closer to the ground and saw something strange. I tried to stop to avoid it, but my feet hit the unknown object and I tripped over it. There was a wide rock below where I was falling and my knee hit it pretty hard.

My knee was in a lot of pain, but I knew it would pass quickly. Brandon leapt over me, and I could hear him laughing. I looked to see what I had tripped over, and it turned out to be a trip line, made of a strand of heavy-duty fishing line.

Automatically, I knew how the trip line had got there and that I had been set up. I got up and hobbled to the clearing, which was not very far away. Brandon was already there, waiting for me.

"I win," he said.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #54
Nick
Distinguished Member

Keep posting! Post more or make them longer, I don't care just keep it up!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:46 AM   #55
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
Chapter Thirteen

... About a minute later - or what I judged to be a minute - he came back out with a bag of chips.... He showed us the watch, which was at 9 and a half minutes. Thirty seconds later and we would've lost the bet....Later that night, after Brandon had fallen asleep, we decided to pull our little prank on him. I hid his extra clothes in the woods while Damian put his hand in warm water which he had gotten from the house....
Your story is progressing nicely but please make an effort to keep the story believable, even if you've labeled as "Fiction". It appears to be set in the real world so I surprised when I read the part about the "warm" water. Since you've already posted another chapter, it would be impossible to explain it now. Try harder in future chapters to proofread each segment before you post it by asking yourself this basic question -- does this part make sense?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #56
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Demon Theif, I love this story. Keep on going!!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #57
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Your story is progressing nicely but please make an effort to keep the story believable, even if you've labeled as "Fiction". It appears to be set in the real world so I surprised when I read the part about the "warm" water. Since you've already posted another chapter, it would be impossible to explain it now. Try harder in future chapters to proofread each segment before you post it by asking yourself this basic question -- does this part make sense?
Non-fiction, for the hundreth time. And around here, it's not so chilly at the time of year that this part takes place. Certainly not cold enough for warm water to cool down in a four-minute walk from the house, right?

I understand what you're getting at, but I do proofread this as much as I can. My flaw is describing things or events in great detail, so try to bear with me. I'll do my best explain thngs that are not clear.

-Demon Thief.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 11-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #58
Nick
Distinguished Member

When can we expect the next part?

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #59
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Today, although there would've been a update yesterday if I hadn't been interupted by various people. Anyway...

Chapter Fourteen

"Now wait a minute!" I exclaimed. "You set me up!"

"Took you long enough to figure that out," Brandon replied.

I felt like hitting him, but that would only get me in trouble. Besides, I wanted to beat him at his own game. How I would do that, I didn't know.

"What if I decide not to honor the bet?" I asked.

"Then I'll tell my parents about what you guys did to me last week," he answered.

Damn, I wasn't expecting him to play the blackmail game. He would be able to get both me and Damien in trouble, and I didn't want that. I had only one option, and I didn't like it.

"Hey Brandon, how about double or nothing?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"If I win the next game, which I'll pick, I don't have to do anything and you have to stop betting with us for a whole month. If you win, I'll do whatever you say for an entire week."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"You're on," he said. "So what game are we playing?"

"Let's go back to your house," I said. "I'll explain there."

We walked back through the woods, stopping only so Brandon could take down his trip wire, which he accomplished by pulling out a small pair of scissors and cutting the line.

I was amazed that the line didn't break when I tripped over it, but it was heavy-duty fishing line after all. It was made to catch marlin and other fish like that. There was no way that I could break it just like that.

Anyway, we got back to the house. Brandon and I went into his room and he shut the door. He sat on his bed and I sat on the floor.

"So what's the game?" he asked.

"Truth or dare. You know what that is, right?"

I had recently learned how to play the game from Damien, who learned it from one of his older cousins. He told me the rules, but we hadn't had a chance to play it yet.

"Yeah, I was there when Alex was telling Damien about it," Brandon replied. Alex was Damian's older cousin, who lived in another state. I met him once, but that's a story for another day.

"Since you already know the game and you won our little race, you can go first," I said.

"Okay then," Brandon replied. "Truth or dare?"

To be continued either tonight or tomorrow.

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 12-02-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #60
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Fifteen

"Wait a minute," I said. "What happens if either of us doesn't do a dare or answer a question honestly?"

"I don't know," Brandon said. "I've never played this game."

I haven't either, but I wasn't about to admit that. So far I had an advantage over Brandon. That was something I couldn't afford to lose.

"How about this?" I said. "The first person has to do something extremely embarrassing tonight along with our earlier bet."

"Okay, but what do they have to do?" Brandon asked.

"I have no idea."

Brandon didn't say anything for a while. I could tell he was seriously thinking about something. While he was thinking, I tried to come up with a strategy for the game we were about to play. From last week's experiences, I knew that Brandon was really perverted. The only way to possibly beat him wasto give him a dare that he wouldn't want to do. The only problem was, I had no idea of his limits, whereas he had a rough idea of mine. I would have to give him harder dares to find out his limits, but that would make him want to give me hader dares in return. Boy, this was harder than I thought.

"I have an idea," Brandon said.

"What is it?" I asked, expecting the worst.

"We'll go to the playground near my school. It's a fifteen minute bike ride from here. The loser has to play on the playground butt naked."

Okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. "You're on," I said.

14 years on GetDare!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bets, gay, mxm