Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #46
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
Put on highest heels, stockings with garderbelt. Get a very small purse and put one handcuff key in it. Edge 10x just before you go. Now use pegs to attach ot to your pussylips. Put a small jacket on that barely covers ass and coatpockets have the seems undone so your full hand can go tru. Keep arms under coat but not in sleeves and handcuff them behind back. Have sparekey taped to wrist or hidden somewhere. Only to be used in emergency.
Now go clubbing, mall, park or what ever. Find a guy you think could still be a virgin.
Tell him you are being hazed and need his help to get your key from your coatpocket.
See how far he wants you to go to get free. (coat off, masturbation show, only cum on his permission, he jerks, he fingers you, you jerk him, cum over you, suck him, lick you, swallo his load, fuck).
How horny are you. How far will you go?
(Before I start: your wording was a little unclear, but I assumed you meant that I was to clip my purse to my pussy lips. I do not have any clutches that would stay on my pussy in this fashion, so I ended up just clipping the key to my cunt. Also, Evie told me in a later post I could go to a group of women instead if I wanted to.)
I taped my extra key to the sole of my foot, then put on my black suede 7 inch platform ankle boots and white and black striped stockings with a garter belt. I took my largest dildo and fucked myself with it until I had edged 10 times. By the tenth time I edged I was extremely frustrated, my pussy was very wet and I could've cum on command or about 5 minutes after the last edge. Then I put one peg on each pussy lip with the key clipped to my left lip, put on my coat (a black leather one that zips up and has a belt-like tie just below the bust. It's an expensive coat, and I didn't cut the seams of my pocket), taped the extra key to my and drove to a nearby lesbian club/bar. I got out of my car, locked it, then cuffed my hands behind my back. I walked into the club and took a look around. Eventually I found a group of five women who looked to be in their 40s and seemed like they had several drinks. They were fairly average looking, but since they were drunk I figured they were my best bet. I really didn't want to go to the mall or a bar to find a guy.
They were laughing as I approached, but they quieted when I got to them. I blushed and told them I am being hazed and needed their help.
"Sure, waddaya need, honey?" one of the women asked, obviously interested.
"My hands are cuffed behind my back, and I need one of you to unlock them." I answered, blushing again.
"Well, where's the key?"
I giggled nervously and whispered "Clipped to my pussy."
The leaned in as if they couldn't hear me, but then a couple of them started laughing. "Do you need anything from me?" I asked shamefully as their laughter quieted.
"Well, you can't exactly have your pussy showing for everyone to see. Lets go outside." said the lady who seemed to be the leader of the group. They took me outside and around to the back of the club. I probably should've been scared, but they seemed nice so I wasn't too nervous.
Once we got there I told them "please unlock me cuffs, I'll do anything."
"Show us your tits."
I gulped, blushed, and shrugged off my coat, displaying my bare breasts (and the rest of my body) for them to see. My nippled stood out, hardened from the cool night air.
"How about this. Let every one of us take a feel, and we'll unlock you."
I nodded and walked towards the first lady. She roughly grabbed my breasts, gave them a slap, then pushed me in the direction of another of the women. They passed me around until all five of them had groped me. One of them noticed my ass, which was freshly bruised from another dare, and asked if I was ok. I told them yes, that I had done that to myself. She smiled and called me a kinky slut. I blushed, then asked again for them to unlock my cuffs. The leader stepped forward and took the key from my pussy, ripped the clothespin off in the process. I yelped and stepped back reflexively, then giggled nervously again and turned around, extended my hands for her to unlock my cuffs. She did so quickly, and handed me the key as I turned around. They all laughed and thanked me, and I thanked them in return as I put on my coat, zipped it up, and walked out to my car.

This was a very thrilling and nerve-wracking experience, and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for the dare, I hope I did it to your satisfaction.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #47
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
Tomorrow I will go and buy a second pair of handcuffs, then return home and complete the dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 12-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #48
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Tomorrow I will go and buy a second pair of handcuffs, then return home and complete the dare.
id like to mad this just a little. dont tie the cuffs together, take rope and tie it to your pony tail(i can show you how if you dont know to if you want) then tie the other end of the rope to the cuffs on your ankls as high up as you can get it. then just cuff your hands behind you as normally for cuffing freely. it should keep your back arched so it will star to hurt making you want to get the freed key

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #49
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

will you be doing this dare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 40 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

* extra task, wear a buttplug and for the trip

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #50
andrew21

I have a pain challenge for you.

Buy a 9-volt battery - the rectangular kind with two terminals at one end.
Get naked, and wear your ball gag - you'll need it.
kneel on the floor, handcuff your ankles together, with the handcuff passing behind something solid like your bed leg, so you can't escape.

Then hold the 9-volt battery on one spot against your pussy until you are screaming into your ball gag - and hold it until you are screaming for ten more seconds.

You can rest - but then hold it onto another spot. Until you are screaming into your ball gag, and for ten seconds more.

Do this until you have held it against five spots - including your clit.

Then you can make yourself cum as a reward, but still with your ankles handcuffed, and with the gag on.

And report, within minutes of completing it, still naked, still wearing the gag.

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #51
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
will you be doing this dare?
yes, i did. Sorry for the delay, I will begin typing up reports for the dares that I have done soon.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #52
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
ok you need 2 short peaces of chain, and 2 locks with keys. put a pare of heels on and wrap the chain around your ankle and arch of the heel so you can not remove it. do the same on the other side. now mail your self the keys so you can not take them off for no resin till the keys are back
I went with the pair of heels that one of which had been stuck in my ass all day friday. On saturday I bought a couple of luggage locks and two lengths of chain at Target. When I got back home, I wrapped the the chains around my ankles, then under the arch of the heel, then locked them with the locks. Then I put the keys in an envelope, addressed and stamped them, and drove to a USPS mailbox to drop them off. I expect the mail to get here monday. I have found that putting on pants or stockings is an impossibility with these heels on, so I am limited to shorts and skirts. Not that thats an issue, it makes me look like such a slut. But now my legs are very cold whenever I go out. I have managed to take a shower with them on without falling down, and I'm really proud of that feat. I am enjoying this, but I can't wait to take these heels off.

Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #53
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklips78 View Post
You will go to a bar with pool tables and purposely lose a bet on a game of pool. You will wear a short skirt, slutty overdone makeup, fake red nails and tall stilleto heels. She must not find/figure out you lost on purpose. If she does pm me for further punishment. You will do anything she wants to bet so long as its not money, but something fun/embarassing.
I went to a bar last night. I did my makeup in an extremely whorish manner, with tons of eye shadow and blush and bright red lips. I wore the platform heels that are currently locked to my ankles, a short black miniskirt, matching black lace panties and bra, and a tight t-shirt, with my long coat. I completely forgot about the nails, I will accept any punishment you give me.

I made my way over to the pool tables. I did a lot of trash talking with a couple girls, and I was able to get them to agree to this bet: I would play one of them. The loser or losers had to buy a beer for the winner or winners, and would have to take off an article of clothing of the winner/winners' choice.
We finally got to play, and quickly my (authentic) ineptness at pool showed. She beat me fairly quickly, and after she sank the 8-ball she laughed at me and said "We want jack daniels, and take off your panties." I started to go to the bathroom, but they laughed at me and told me to take my panties off right then and there. I blushed, reached under my skirt, and pulled my panties down. By that time we had gotten a small audience, which laughed and shouted at me as I stepped out of my underwear. The girls told me to give my panties to a guy, so I picked one at random and handed them to him, before turning around and getting the two girls a bottle of jack daniels each from the bar. I handed them their beer, then left the bar. It was very humiliating, and I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get my panties back, but all in all I had a good time.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 40 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

* extra task, wear a buttplug and for the trip
I did this dare on saturday. As I've noted before, I currently have a pair of heels chained to my feet and I cannot take them off until I get the keys back in the mail.

I wore a flared miniskirt, a v-neck tshirt with no bra and is somewhat see-through, and a zipper-hoodie that I did not zip up. I put in my buttplug and edged quickly, taking less than 5 minutes of furiously fingerfucking myself, before I put the hairbrush in my purse and went to a bookstore. I went straight to the bathroom, entered one of the stalls (nobody else was in the restroom), closed the door, sat on the toilet seat, and began. I fucked myself with three fingers while tickling my clit with my thumb, and I edged quite quickly once more.
Next came the spankings. I lifted up my skirt and whacked my pussy with the hairbrush, and said quietly "I'm a naughty brat." I waited 5 seconds, then did the next one. The 3 or so minutes of doing this seemed like forever, and I was scared out of my mind that someone would hear me and I would be found out. Luckily, nobody came in, so I completed all 40 spankings without interruption. Relieved, though my pussy was red and throbbing, I started masturbating again. By the time I had edged once I had juice running down my leg. I opened up my pussy so that more juice would spill out, rubbed it down my legs a little, then put my hairbrush back in my purse and went home. My juice dried on my legs and I left it there until I showered that night.

Old 12-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #55
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I went with the pair of heels that one of which had been stuck in my ass all day friday. On saturday I bought a couple of luggage locks and two lengths of chain at Target. When I got back home, I wrapped the the chains around my ankles, then under the arch of the heel, then locked them with the locks. Then I put the keys in an envelope, addressed and stamped them, and drove to a USPS mailbox to drop them off. I expect the mail to get here monday. I have found that putting on pants or stockings is an impossibility with these heels on, so I am limited to shorts and skirts. Not that thats an issue, it makes me look like such a slut. But now my legs are very cold whenever I go out. I have managed to take a shower with them on without falling down, and I'm really proud of that feat. I am enjoying this, but I can't wait to take these heels off.
i am glad you are having a fun time, i hope it takes them some time to get back... or maybe lost for a wile

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
Old 12-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #56
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I'm really enjoying the dares so far. Keep up the good work. Here is my suggestion. I admit this is one I've used before and is based upon dares I've seen others as well. But I think it will fit into what you seek.

Take one of your handcuff keys and freeze it in a a block of ice. You should probably do a test to see how long it take to melt. You are looking for it to take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Take the other key, and put it on the floor at one end of your apt. It should be something you can reach without too much help.

Now go to the other end of the apt. You are to be naked. Take your vibe, and slide it into your pussy, on medium. Then stuff your ass with your plug. Put on a pair of tight panties to hold them both in.

Take the key frozen in ice, and put it in a bowl on the floor. Then kneel down, so that you are kneeling with your face on the floor. Reach between your legs. Use your cuffs, cuffing your left wrist to your right ankle, and your right wrist to your left ankle. If you only have a single pair of cuffs, then tight your ankles together with about 1 foot of slack, and then tie the cuffs to the rope binding your ankles. Then cuff your wrists.

Now that you are cuffed, you have a choice. Either stay there and wait for the ice to melt, or crawl to the other room to get the other key.

Enjoy, and write us a report when you are done.
This dare took a completely unexpected (but amazing) turn. I'll let you decide if I need to complete it as written, but I think you might be happy with how it turned out.
I wanted to try zootsuits modification, but I'm not talented with rope, so I gave up on it. I froze the keys saturday afternoon (I bought another pair of handcuffs, so theirs two keys for each pair making 4 in total).
After lunch on sunday I stripped naked, except for the heels that are currently locked to my feet. then I put the unfrozen keys on the windowsill of my bedroom, which is in the back of my apartment. Then I knelt in front of the door of my apartment, put the vib in my pussy and the plug in my butt, and cuffed my right hand to my left ankle and my left wrist to my right ankle.
Then I realized I had left the frozen keys in my freezer. I would have to crawl to my bedroom to get the unfrozen keys.
Now, to preface what happened next: On wednesday, I had invited my best friend, Reagen (who came out to me as bisexual a week ago, and I'm the only one that knows), over to marathon watch the first season of Community (she hadnt seen it before!) that afternoon. But I had completely forgotten about this. And we're back in.
About a couple minutes I had gotten maybe halfway across my living room/dining room area when I heard a knock on my door and Reagen's voice saying "Hey Britt, I'm here!"
I froze and stifled a scream of fear. Right as I realized I had left my door unlocked I heard her open the door. She immediately closed the door and ran to my side, saying "Oh my god Britt are you okay?"
Tears in my eyes, I nodded and stammered out a "y-yes.", and I think at that moment she saw the plug in my ass, and she giggled.
"Did you do this to yourself?" she asked, timidly.
I started to cry and nodded my head.
"Why are you crying?"
"I-i'm scared.." I said quietly. I was afraid she would think I was really weird or something.
She giggled at me "Why? I think you look kind of cute." she said. (Reagen's always been one to speak her mind, which is why i was surprised when she came out to me last week. Edit: surprise because I wouldve thought shed be the type to be more open about it.)
I laughed nervously. "Really?"
"Yep."
I decided to abandon the dare and asked her to unlock me. She got the keys and unlocked my cuffs. I started to thank her, then our eyes met. We stared at each other for a few awkward moments. Then we leaned in and kissed nervously. Reagen got her courage up and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Soon we had tore her clothes off her and were going at it. I dont want to go into detail, but I loved it. It was sort of sloppy and awkward a little since she hadnt slept with a girl before (and for all my sluttiness I am not very experienced either), but it was still amazing.
Afterward she asked what I had been doing, and i showed her this site and the dares id been getting. She laughed and nervously offered to help me out. She lives at a small house by herself (her parents own the house, but they retired to mexico and bought her this house as a gift for her getting into college on a full ride), and she said I could come over anytime shes there and shed help me do whatever dares I want help with.

So yeah, i didnt do this dare, but something fucking awesome happened instead. Let me know if you want me to try the dare again or have a punishment for not doing the dare.

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 12-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #57
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

do it again! but this time do the tobacco enema

Old 12-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #58
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zootsuit View Post
do it again! but this time do the tobacco enema
sorry, I won't do anything with tobacco. And I won't drink alcohol as part of a dare. I actually don't drink a lot.

Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #59
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
sorry, I won't do anything with tobacco. And I won't drink alcohol as part of a dare. I actually don't drink a lot.
oops wrong word! lets try Tabasco

Old 12-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #60
cutepom77

Another dare idea.

Make yourself dinner (something potentially messy such as spaghetti bolognese), put in a dog bowl.
Insert butt plug and dildo inside panties.
Handcuff your arms behind your back.
Then eat your dinner with your mouth- no dessert until you've finished all your main course!
Dessert should be something very sticky - ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce.
You cannot clean yourself up until you have made yourself cum 3 times afterwards (which probably won't be too long)

Enjoy.

Last edited by cutepom77; 12-18-2012 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Modification to be in limits
cutepom77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut