Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #46
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I approached the foot of the street via another street, both deserted, and moved fast. The longer I stood around, the more likely anyone was to see me. The curtains were closed in the first few houses and I couldn't see lights on in any of them. I also couldn't see if there was anyone in any of the parked cars down the road.

Ah, what the hell, I thought, and pulled off my shoes.

I had a moment of paralysis, but quickly pulled off my shirt, freezing again before unzipping and stepping out of my jeans. I was naked on a city street. I shivered and then realised I should get moving. I pulled out my phone and got the video to record, flashing it up and down my body.

I pulled my clothes into a bag and started running down the street. I felt unbelievable exposed, and my eyes kept flashing to houses on either side, checking for open curtains or lights.

I couldn't believe my luck.

But then I heard music. Subdued bass, but definitely party music. I strained my eyes to see where it was coming from.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #47
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I got nearer to the source of the music, pinpointing it to a house with its lights on and a few windows open. It was on the other side of the road and there were a few parked cars between me and it, so I fervently hoped they would shield me.

I kept running, flashing my phone around so that the video would capture my journey. I remembered what Jamie had said "Being seen doesn't mean you fail". I tried to run faster, but my legs were already burning with fatigue a bit.

Then my luck ran out completely.

As I passed the house, two guys stepped out and lit up cigarettes, looking up at exactly the wrong time.

"STREAKER! STREAKER!" They shouted, and there was a trample of footsteps. Curtains drew back, people came out of the house and I shot past, adrenalin pounding through my veins. I kept running, but I glanced back.

About five people were giving chase.

Great.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #48
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I thanked my lucky stars that I'd kept playing football after graduating as I pounded down the road, forcing my legs to pump harder and harder.

The shouts and catcalls kept coming, and I hoped that it was too late for other houses to take notice - or that they were used to this kind of behaviour.

I was about 50m from the end of the road.

40m

30m

20m

I glanced back - I'd not made any extra distance, but I'd kept a good way between me and them. A few people had fallen back a bit and were getting camera phones out. I looked forward at the woody footpath ahead of me, its black entrance both offering sanctuary and the unknown. What if it was fenced off?

I hoped to hell that it wasn't fenced off. I hadn't really done much recon.

10m

Made it.

Wincing as my feet hit stones, twigs and uneven ground, I forced myself to keep going. Even though it hadn't been bright, I could barely make out my way along the path and hoped my pursuers had the same problem. I pushed along, feeling thorns scrape my sides and arms. I needed to find somewhere to hide.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #49
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I rounded a corner and saw my out. I was about to run over a railway bridge, and without thinking, jumped up onto it grazing my knees.

I jumped down onto the other side and almost ran underneath it. Then I realised that would be pretty obvious. Painfully, I worked my way alongside the track, pushing deeper into the undergrowth and squatting behind a tree.

I heard the crowd run over the bridge, a few of them stopping and peering over and under it before carrying on. I considered coming out then, but then waited for them to come straight back.

The minutes dragged on. And on.

In dribs and drabs, just as I'd started shivering and cramping, they came back along the bridge, moaning and laughing about it. This must have been the highlight of the party.

I waited for a few more minutes, sure that no more of them were coming back, then worked my way back to the bridge.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #50
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hehe very nice...I love it....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #51
richfabulous

Awesome story! I wish I had crazy friends like you
richfabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #52
archie21
getDare Succubus

nice work keep it coming... looking forward to you re-introducing karen....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #53
John332
getDare Sweetheart

And then I remembered - the dare text had said "Walk along a street". Walk. And I'd been running for quite a long time. I knew Jamie had totally anal attention to detail - she used to check my essays for spelling and grammar. If she'd dared me to walk along a street naked, then running would not cut it.

Crap. What was I going to do? The answer was obvious, but all my recon was shot to hell - I couldn't go back along that street.

I did the only thing I could - followed the trail along the railway bridge to find out where it went. I hoped that the trail would end soon, so I didn't bother re-dressing. Besides, it was totally freeing - although I was absolutely terrified and more relaxed than I've ever been, simultaneously.

The trail wound around a bit, and I stumbled along, scraping my feet on rocks, tripping over twigs, but eventually coming to what was just about an exit onto a fairly well-to-do street. The houses were larger, which might mean CCTV, but right now I just wanted to get this done. I glanced through the branches - I couldn't see any lights on in any of them. It might just be my lucky day.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #54
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I took a deep breath and began walking down the street, filming as I did, waving the camera over my naked body, then keeping it as steady as I could. The temptation to break into a run was almost overwhelming, but I kept a steady pace, my eyes flicking from house to house on either side of me.

The walk seemed to go on for ages, and a security light turned on once, making me duck behind the wall, but I then realised that I was just as visible from the other side of the road. Of course - I slapped myself on the head and forced myself to keep walking.

This was agony. At any moment, I could be seen, walking down (an admittedly dark) street in the early hours of the morning.

Then I was halfway there. Another security light. A few more houses. A house with a light on. I tried to see if there was anyone in, and saw a TV showing late night sport. There was a high-backed chair facing the TV, so I hurried onwards a bit, without running.

Then I was there. The road turned as it met a field, fenced in by a high cross-wire fence. I stopped filming and was about to put my clothes back on when I noticed a gap in the fence.

"Oh, what the hell," I thought, and went to have a run around in the field to work off the adrenalin.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:10 PM   #55
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

very nice I love this story
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #56
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I ran and jumped around the field, enjoying the freedom, as well as the victorious sensation of having completed a dare that difficult. The grass felt springy under my feet, and I ran in circles around the grass.

Then I noticed a dim light on the far side of the field. It wasn't a house, and as I slowly edged towards it, I grew nervous again. I got closer, and found myself walking on a flattened section of grass. I could dimly make out another flattened section about two feet to my right.

Car tires! How could I be so stupid?

But I was like a moth to a flame. I slowly, quietly got closer to the car lights - the headlights were on, but pointing away from me. The car was moving slightly, and then I made out two figures inside it, obviously coupling.

I stopped. And then saw a few people standing around the car, clothed by watching, touching themselves.

Doggers. I must have stumbled across some kind of public sex hotspot.

As I gazed at the group in amazement, a pair of warm, soft arms curled around my body and a large pair of breasts pushed into my back. I froze, but two thumbs began to massage my nipples, making my penis grow hard.

"Hello stranger," a female voice purred. "How'd you feel about some fun of our own?"

Last edited by John332; 08-14-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #57
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

actually, not bad...

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #58
John332
getDare Sweetheart

The arms loosened and I turned round, seeing a woman naked, but for a small pair of panties. She looked at me and gave a small scream, stifling it as soon as she made it

"Holy shit! I thought you was my fella!" She said. "You'd best go before he gets here ... and don't tell anyone about this, ok?"

She giggled nervously, and I nodded, glancing back at the doggers to see if anyone had noticed.

I turned to go, taking a last look at her large boobs and the dark shadow of her knickers.

Walking back out of the field, my nerves were shredded.

I couldn't take much more of this. Hopping back into my trousers, and pulling on my shirt, I left her standing, waiting for her 'fella'.

It could have been worse, I reflected. She could have called the police, or I could have gotten beaten up by him ... or the people chasing me ... or caught.

But I'd felt alive, and I'd gotten away with it. Dave from accounts just wouldn't do that.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #59
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

can't wait to hear more about Karen. The whole this has been terrific so far

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #60
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I went straight home, not really registering my surroundings. It was late, I was strung out but feeling strangely cathartic, as if all those dares had been a bit cleansing. I was a bit dazed.

I got back and sent the videos to Jamie right away - both of them. She'd love the first; the embarrassment would definitely make her laugh. I sent her a little mail with it

"Well this was an eventful dare! I almost fudged your dare ... then almost got caught by a rampaging horde of partygoers. Then I did your dare but ended up coming across the local dogging association. And then to top it all off, some lady came and felt me up thinking I was her boyfriend! What a night!

I don't think you guys will be able to top this, but I want to set you a risky one because - farmers or no farmers - you obviously have it easy in the countryside. So here it is. Another video challenge. Start on the bridge over the motorway and strip naked. Walk over the bridge and cut into the woods. Walk through the woods and down to the Hare and Hounds then along the road for exactly two minutes and go into a nearby field. Dance around the field and perch on a haybale or two. Accept?"

She emailed back within minutes

"Hahahahahahaha Dave that is a brilliant story you were lucky you weren't arrested! Accept with bells on!"

Ah Jamie - she was definitely a LOT bolder than I was, but being a country girl born and bred, there were a lot fewer people where she was, and dares were a lot easier. But stripping by a motorway and walking down the reasonably busy road from the pub wouldn't easy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk