Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #46
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Omg!!! Omg!!!! What is going to happen?!? I'm phyced to find out what happens next!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #47
Baby Member

WOW great story

cant wait to see wht kyle will make Nick do
321987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:02 AM   #48
Robot

Great story, please continue.
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #49
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 9: Winners can be losers too.
The group had gathered at Nick's house along with Amy and Jake. The groups sat together, each one with an envelope with their proof.
"So are you all like dating?" Amy asked the pairs of Jenna, Davis and Alex and Colette.
"No," Davis stated flatly.
"Let's go tally up the scores and go over the evidence," Nicole said and the girls went into another room. They left behind awkward silence between the competing boys and the two newcomers who were quite curious. A few minutes later they all filed out, knowing who won and lost but concealing it from the boys.
"Ok, Colette and Alex got 90 points total," Nicole began. "Jenna and Davis got 92 points." Davis was happy, grinning at his sucess, no matter what Alex and Colette would be one of the losing teams.
"And Nicole and Nick got 99 points," Colette said very flatly, both of them were very excited, hugging eachother energeticly. But Nick sensed a slight bit of unhappiness in Nicole and he didn't know why.
"What's up with all these points?" Tyler asked.
"Shut up and wait!" Jenna snapped.
"So who was the boy and girl loser?" Alex asked, worried about his fate.
"I lost on the girls side," Jenna admitted.
"And, Nick was the boys loser," Colette said gleefully.
"How is that even possible? We won!" Nick asked.
"It just means I'm a goddess when it comes to dares," Nicole stated in a bittersweet tone.
"Hello?! What about us?" Amy adored attention and was upset that she was forgotten for a moment.
"Oh that's right. Since you were both so interested in our dares we thought that we could include the two of you." Nicole said. Quickly Jenna and Colette taped Tyler and Amy to their chairs, making them immobile. The girls already had plans for their captives it seemed. The boys watched as they were both stripped completely of all their clothes, cameras were drawn and several photos were snapped of the immobile couple.
"Ok, so we'll give you a few options here. One, tell everyone about our group and have your pictures all over the world in seconds. Two, Shut up and have this blackmail hang over you for the rest of your life. Or, three, join our group and after a simple initiation you can join us in our dares." Jenna made it very clear to them which one they should take and they both chose option three.
"So what is the initiation?" Tyler asked.
"You'll find out Monday at my house." Nicole said, Monday they had the day off of school and were planning to have another real truth or dare party all day while Nicole's parents were gone.
"We'll be there," Amy said, not wanting her life to be ruined by the photos. In seconds everything had been turned around.
"Well then, see everyone on monday." Colette said and people began to leave. But before Colette could go Davis pulled her aside.
"What about our wager?" He asked.
"Uhhh... well we were just kiding around right?" Colette asked
"So I won then?"
"Yes..." Colette was ashamed.
"Then sunday will be your day with me," Colette agreed and they left Nick's house.
So many events were coming! Saturday was Nick and Kyle's day together, Sunday was Davis and Colette and then a big party on monday. What surprises will come next? PM any suggestions for future dares and i'll try to put them in!

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #50
LosingBet

I'm surprised nobody has asked for more. However, i'm back for the next segment.
Part 10A: Emperor Kyle: Master of Nick.
Nick was having the perfect dream about him and Nicole. There was love, beauty and of course minimal clothing in his dream. But then suddenly, he was awakened by a flood of water, pouring over his body. Nick freaked out, nearly falling out of the bed before he realized it was Kyle. Nick groaned, he had forgotten what day it was.
"Good morning big brother," Kyle said cheerfully. "Mom and Dad are gone for the day already and it's time for the fun to begin." Nick wasn't pleased with what he heard.
"Well let me go and get ready then..."
"No. You have to hear my rules first." Comanded Kyle. "No asking questions, no disobeying me, no doing anything without my permission and always call me emperor Kyle!"
"Ok the Emperor Kyle," Nick said, half sarcastic. "May I go get ready now?"
"You already got your shower," Kyle held up the bucket, observing Nick's dripping wet body. "Go brush your teeth, undress and come out here." Nick did so, obeying his master perfecting and going back out into his room naked.

Just a teaser until i get more comments, haha

Old 04-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #51
::Panda::

more please!!! I really like it so far! Can't wait for more!
::Panda:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #52
goodboy
Baby Member

Thumbs up

Keep up the good work! I love this story. Please continue. I can't wait to know what comes next
goodboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #53
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

dude i love this story im so happy it didnt end when you got through with the week of dares

Gay

Kik me at dkb1992

Likes: orgasm denial, hypno, rules, dares, games of chance, occasionally chastity. Very open minded otherwise

Limits: public, friends and family, blackmail, feminization, illegal, permanent damage, messy, scat
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #54
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I ADORE this story and I'm longing for an actuall post...
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-22-2008, 02:18 PM   #55
LosingBet

This might be the last part until sunday but i'll try to write more tonight if I can.
Part 10B: Total control

When Nick entered his room Kyle was gone. A pair of shorts and a shirt were left out for him to wear, nothing else. he walked downstairs, finding Kyle in the kitchen.
"Did I say you could come downstairs?!" Kyle roared at the sight of his brother.
"No, but I just assumed..." Nick tried to defend himself.
"You're doing everything I tell you to do today!" Kyle was on a tantrum. "If you don't obey me I will show mom everything you've been doing with your friends. You know mom will freak out and home school you from now on. No more friends for you." His mom had threatened such things in the past, and Nick knew she would too. So he remained silent as Kyle cooled down.
"Ok, lets go." Kyle led Nick to his car, carrying with him a bag. "Drive us to the mall." Nick did as he comanded. They drove silently until they reached the mall.
"Ok, buy everything on this list. You have one hour to do so. If you're missing anything then you will be punished." They both got out of the car and Kyle gave Nick some money for the items plus what he had in his wallet. Kyle was going to enjoy himself at the arcade, Nick wasn't allowed to do anything but shop.
The list consited mostly of things for kyle, including toys and videogames that he wanted. Then towards the bottom of the list were several more dare oriented items for him to purchase. He started with the easy things, toys and such for his loving brother. With still 40 minutes left he began to go after the items he knew he'd be using later.
He bought everything from odd and brightly colored socks, to pouch briefs to a g-string. Every item was humiliating to buy, every sales clerk gave him a funny look. But he completed his task with 10 minutes to spare, finding Kyle in the arcade still. Kyle inspected all the items and found them all there, he was very pleased. Then he lead Nick to the center of a fairly busy part of the mall and handed him a towel.
"Ok, wrap that around your waist. You're changing into a pair of briefs." Kyle held up a pair of white briefs for Nick to wear, the ones with the "pouch" instead of a fly. Nick understood his task, pulling down his shorts, the towel hiding his modesty. Only a few people noticed, chuckling and walking away. Then he bagan to pull up the briefs and the shorts again. Twice the towel loosened, exposing his butt to anyone who was watching. But he completed the task.
"Emperor Kyle," Nick began, waiting to see if he could speak, Kyle let him. "May I go to the bathroom?" They went together and Nick waited for his final permisson. They both entered the largest stall and Kyle comanded his brother to strip to his underwear. As he did Kyle took pictures with a digital camera.
"You can pee now." Kyle allowed and Nick pulled his penis awkwardly through the flap and began to pee. Kyle continued to take pictures. When Nick was done he waited for more instructions. "Go wash your hands as you are now."
Nick wanted to groan, his semi-hard cock would be exposed, and he was wearing only tightey-whities. But he did the task. There was only one other man in the bathroom, who gave Nick a strange look before leaving. Nick returned to the stall and got dressed.
Him and his brother were then off to their next destination.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #56
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I would just die if my little sis did this to me...good plot tho.
Limits:
Old 04-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #57
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome story!! Keep it goin!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #58
smart88

this story is really good. you are doing a wonderful job. keep it coming.
smart88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #59
LosingBet

Part 10C: When kids go bad.

Nick drove his brother to their next destination. After some complicated directions Nick found himself at a remote playground. Nick was familar with this place, it wasn't far from Colette's house and sometimes when they were kids they'd come here or go to the woods and lake behind the playground. There were a few kids sitting around the area, and Nick recognized them from his previous punishment with Kyle.
"New rules bro," Kyle said before they got out of the car. "They're all your master now along with me. If they ask you to do anything you do it. You can question them, but not me. If you preform well i'll end the day sooner but if you dont then i'll unleash my full punishment. Understand?"
"Of course Emperor Kyle." Nick said, leaving the car.

The following events became Nick's greatest nightmare.

He was flooded by the kids all at once. Kyle had obviously told them what they were going to do and all had made plans. Eventually all the requests at once had become so chaotic that the kids had to take turns to do what they wanted with Nick. For each person he had to preform a dare or task. Kyle was carefully watching each one.
7 boys and 5 girls Nick counted immediatley. All the boys went first but since they didn't want to appear gay to their friends their dares were quite mild. Since everyone there had a camera he was asked to model different underwear for most of the boys' dares. First it was his tightey-whities, then some neon boxers. To change, of course, he went in front of the group which was embarrassing because they still took pictures. After the boxers he was forced to wear some pink boxer-briefs he had gotten earlier. This time he was made to pose in different areas of the playground. Each more erotic than the previous. More and more Nick's boner grew under his skimpy clothing. For his fourth dare each person gave him a wedgie of their choice (while he was wearing his tightey-whities again). Each person was stronger than the last, until the group all pulled at once and the underwear tore. Nick fell to the ground clumsily, butt naked.
The fifth boy decided it was time for the g-string to be brought out. It barely fit Nick with his erection but he managed. Everyone loved it. He had to pose with all the girls this time as well, which was worse since they were all clothed. Another boy dared Nick to run around the playground three times. Unfortunatley it was nothing the kids hadn't seen before of him but they still were excited about Nick's condition, taking even more pictures.
"These pictures aren't going on the internet are they?" Nick asked.
"Only if you do everything we say." Kyle had a threatening tone and the seventh boy gave his dare: Nick had to pleasure each person in the group.
Kyle decided wisely to move this dare to the more secluded woods. Most of the girls and boys stripped to their underwear and Nick simply rubbed their privates. He felt dirty doing this, but it was their wishes and not his. Some of the boys went nude, and even one of the girls too. But soon Nick was done.
The girl that Nick pleasured naked gave his first dare. To make her orgasm with his tounge.
"No way. Absolutely not!" Nick was offended, this was going too far. He was older than them all and he wouldn't be degraded any further. "What are you like 6? I'm not doing anything like that to you!"
"I'm 11!" She fought back. Nick had to admit she was obviously the oldest and most developed girl thare. But he was dating Nicole and he wouldn't go any further with some random girl.
"Need I remind you Nick that..." Kyle began, warning Nick.
"Shut up!" Nick was getting furious. "You can't even get away with all of this Kyle so when we get home I will turn you into Mom and Dad." Nick thought he had won the battle, but the kids all ganged up on him. Together they all attacked poor naked Nick and dragged him further into the woods. In one team driven motion he was tossed into the lake and the kids ran away, taking all of Nick's clothes.
When he finally got up and left the woods they were all gone. Somehow, Nick's car was even gone. His thoughts turned to Kyle and the group of kids driving through town and getting killed in a car crash. It wouldn't be that bad would it? Nick's only choice was to walk to Colette's house. With a little luck she would help him more than anyone else nearby.
Sure enough, she was home alone for the day. While she hunted for some suitible clothes for Nick he retold his story to her. Soon Nicole arrived to pick him up and drive him home. It was a long ride and a long day. But it couldn't get any worse could it?

Sorry it took me so long to get this done!

Old 05-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #60
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

As always, a great post from loosing bet!
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk