Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 10-27-2018, 12:43 AM   #46
ChrissyDebra

Crossdressing 301 (Prerequisites)
I have chosen a black bra, and panties, and a One piece black dress. I also choose black male top and tank to hide the female cloth. Then go sundry shop to buy daily supplies.

TaskFeathers1
Dress / Top: XXL
Jeans: 42 Inches
Bra: 42B
Panties: XXL (42 Inch)
Shoes: Number 13-14 (Male is 11-12)

Crossdressing 301 (Assignments)
I wear my black bra, panties, and the one-piece black dress, and cover with a male top. Then wear feminization sock and slight heel. Then I go to Mcd to buy my dinner. When I pay, the cashier keep looking over the window, look like she found something. But when I collect my burger. The stuff look like do not know anything about what I am wearing under.

Suggestion for a Photography Extra Curricular.

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

Last edited by ChrissyDebra; 10-27-2018 at 01:10 AM.
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 01:09 AM   #47
ChrissyDebra

Crossdressing 301
This is a easy one, I choose the same black panties and wear to work. Everything just goes as normal. Until I need to go to toilet. When I enter the toilet. I just choose a urinal at the open space. When I unzip my zip, just want to pee, I realize I am wearing a pair of panties, and I quickly zip and go to a shelter. Other then that, everything goes quite normal.

TaskFeathers2
I go to the Spring and look around the department store. Looking for the one with big size. Then finally encourage myself to go and ask, “I would like to buy this dress, do you have 42 Inch size?”, the storekeeper say “Yes, we have, who do you buy for? The size you also can wear.” I say “I buy for my girlfriend.” The storekeeper say “I thought you buy for yourself” and I just smile and pay. Then left.
Next I move to other store and look for bra and panties, when I go make the payment, the cashier keep look at me. I think they think of me, why a man buy bra and panties. Did he wear these?

General

Old 10-27-2018, 02:05 PM   #48
andreassunder

I want to Join sissyhood 201 (just have one dildo)

What do I have to do, to start.
And how do i difference small, medium and large dildos?

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:30 AM   #49
LeonWolfe

Default Weekend Tasks 1

Crossdressing 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room locked, or walk around that is your choice.

Crossdressing 201

This week's assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk outside. Worth 2 points.

Crossdressing 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with a normal t-shirt and go for a short ten minute drive. Worth 2 points.

Extra credit: an additional point if you spend two minutes out side of the car, this does include walking to and from the car.

Crossdressing 401

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go to a traditionally female clothing store wearing a bra and panties under your normal clothes, you can buy something if you wish.

Crossdressing 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours.

Sissyhood 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, and licking/sucking a phallic object or toy for five minutes in your house. You can stay in a locked room.

Sissyhood 201

This week's assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk while plugged. Walk does NOT have to be outside. Worth 2 points.

Sissyhood 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with no shirt and go for a short ten minute ride on your toy of choice. Worth 2 points.

Sissyhood 401

This week's assignment: Is to get into the groove of a daily workout routine, but maybe not the workout you were thinking of. From here on out you are to at some point in the day do at least one set of a five minute deepthroat of your toy and a five minute of using the same toy to fuck your ass. After three days in a row report back for 2 points, but keep going with the new daily routine.

Sissyhood 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours. All the while from the time you leave your house to the time you get back your ass must be plugged. Only take it out to use the bathroom or to be used by someone.

Zen EC

2 Points, Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed. Some people find their zen only when dancing around and finding their groove.

Gym EC

2 Points, While wearing a stuffed bra/sports bra under your clothes, go for a bike ride.

Sexy EC

2 Points, Do your best to follow along with this strip tease and report back with how it made you feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WpQ5Qck7g

All tasks are worth two points, Extracurriculars can be done at the same time as Class tasks.

I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy your tasks. I will be eagerly awaiting all reports from you wonderful gurls. ^^

With kisses,

Lara Wolfe, Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:41 AM   #50
LeonWolfe

Default Records as of 28 OCT 2018

Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood Enrollment and points

1. Wheeloffeathers: Crossdressing 301 and Zen EC: 12 points, Prq complete! ST
2. Jasmine: Crossdressing 101 and Zen? Gym EC: 11 points, Prq complete! S
3. Mr.DoAnything: Crossdressing 101 and Gym EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
4. Martmen11: Crossdressing 101 and Zen, Sexy EC: 5 points, Prq complete! S
5. GreatDayne: Crossdressing 101 and Gym EC: 5 points, Prq complete! S
6. NewToBeASub: Sissyhood 301 and Zen EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
7. JulSlave: Sissyhood 101: 4 points, Prq Complete! S
8. cbtmenow: Sissyhood 301 and Sexy EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
9. Maplebaconx: Crossdressing 101: 2 points, Prq complete! S
10. Zackertman: Sissyhood 301 and Sexy EC: 7 points, Prq complete! S
11. hypnoslut: Sissyhood 101: 0 Points, Prq complete! S
12. Blue Griffin: Crossdressing 301: 2 points, Prq complete! S
13. Geek4life: Crossdressing 301 and Gym EC: 4 points, Prq complete! S
14. Alcd87: Crossdressing 301: 4 points, Prq complete! S
15. Acdudea4242: Sissyhood 201: 0 points, Prq complete! S
16. Chrissy Debra: Crossdressing 301: 8 points, Prq complete! S
17. Andreassunder: Sissyhood 201: 0 points, Prq incomplete? S

So I am sure all of you can see the format that I am doing:

# of order joined/Name/Core class and EC(if any)/points/prerequisite status/S=Student, ST=Student Teacher,T=Teacher.

Now I encourage all of you to keep track of your own points because even your Headmistress is fallible and I could miscalculate what your points should be. If you see any errors that I have made please feel free to PM me and I'm sure I'll be able to find some good headpats for you.

With kisses,

Lara Wolfe, Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #51
Narnia
Account Banned

Default I'm in!

From now on, I'll participate as a student in sissy 101!
Narnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:53 AM   #52
andreassunder

Did the Prq yesterday: Sucking fingers isnt that much fun than sucking a phallusobjekt, but i did.
After that shoving them in wasnt hard and i played for at least 5 min.

Today will be hard, because the Dildo i have to use is with a rabbit, cant use it as plug, is there any other way to complete this?

limits: vomit, blood, piss, shit,face,public, anal (ok if i am veryyy horny), social, money, family
andreassunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:04 AM   #53
ChrissyDebra

Crossdressing 301 (Weekend Task 1)
As request, I wear my black bra and panties, and the black one piece dress, then wear a black t-shirt over the one piece dress. Then I drive far away from my house, to a place with no people there. I would like to get the extra point, so I left my car at road side and walk into brush. I try to stay in the brush for two min. When I am in the brush, a car pass by, hope they do not see me. After that I left and go home.

General

Old 10-29-2018, 10:30 AM   #54
AJason

I would like to Join Crossdressing 101 as a Student. I would like to take Zen as well

Join The Great Trivia Challenge!
PM Dares
Male, 23, Bi-Curious, Sub/Switch, Jason
likes: CBT, bondage, tease and denial, pain, belt spanking, wearing panties and hosiery, crossdressing, chastity, humiliation, light anal.
limits: public, family, social suicide, blood, permanent, sissy, diapers, face pics, illegal, CEI (Precum is okay)
I don't know: Anal with Dildo

kik:AJason1414. please pm me if you need something or want to chat
AJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 12:48 PM   #55
jasmine-

Default academy

for my lesson, I sat watching an entire episode of NCIS whilst in my black b cup bra and blue with white heart panties. I kept my door locked.

in the adverts, I listened to some of the tomorrowland music from marshmello.

im afraid i must take punishment/detention as i am unable to go on a bikeride and still dont think yet i could go with a stuffed bra

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:25 AM   #56
AJason

Default First Set Of Assignments

10/10/2018 Assignment CD 101

So, this one was a bit exciting. I haven't really ever left my room while wearing girly stuff, so to go into 5 different room turned me on. Every time I went into a new room, my heart raced a little bit faster. By the time I got back, I was completely hard. I loved every moment of it.

10/10/2018 Assignment for Zen

So after I got back from my little walk in 5 different rooms, I sat down to mediate. I had to bring my hard on down, so mediated on bringing peace into my life. I felt airless. Free to express something I don't often get to express. 5 minutes turned into 10, then 10 into 30. I loved it. I loved being able to feel completely free in my blue panties

10/09/2018 TaskFeathers1

My Sizes US:
My Top - 20
My Jeans - 18
My Bra - 36C
My Panties - 18
My Shoes - 14

PM Dares
likes: CBT, bondage, tease and denial, pain, belt spanking, wearing panties and hosiery, crossdressing, chastity, humiliation, light anal.
limits: public, family, social suicide, blood, permanent, sissy, diapers, face pics, illegal, CEI (Precum is okay)

Old 10-30-2018, 03:35 PM   #57
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I would like to join the zen class, if I may.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:39 PM   #58
AJason

Here is the second set of tasks I am required to do done. I enjoyed them a lot!

10/14/2018 - Crossdressing 101: Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.

~This was amazing. I listened to Love by Lana Del Rey, Then Rollercoaster by the Bleachers, then Clean by Taylor Swift.

10/14/2018 - Zen EC: Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.

~Time seemed to fly by while I lay in Bed. It was a peaceful calm being able to listen to my playlist while crossdressed. Afterwards, I had a nice cup of tea.

10/17/2018 - Taskfeathers 2 - Now your know your measurements it is time to purchase your very own female item of clothing, you can go online/in a shop your choice on budget/what but it must be from the womens department.

~I bought some red lace panties. I really like red

10/28/2018 - This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room locked, or walk around that is your choice.

~SO, I have a roommate, so I took my bra and panties into the bathroom and sat down to pee. After I finished, I put on nothing but my bra and panties and sat on the toilet. It was the most exhilarating thing that I have ever done. To be only in bra and panties.

10/28 - Zen EC - 2 Points, Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed. Some people find their zen only when dancing around and finding their groove.

~I jammed out to Footloose. I felt like I was flying on the clouds. I had my eyes closed and I truly envisioned myself as girl. It was amazing! I enjoyed every second of it.

Thank you to LeonWolfe and Taskfeathers for all the hard work you put into this. Thank you!

PM Dares

Last edited by AJason; 10-31-2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-31-2018, 11:08 AM   #59
samana44

Hello folks I would love to enlist in Crossdressing 101, Zen EC and GYM EC and maybe SEXY EC, if it is possible

Loves:crossdressing, semi-public, accidental exposure, strip games, crossdress on cam
Limits: family;poo;pee;pain;messy; cum;anal
Never tried: fully public

Last edited by samana44; 10-31-2018 at 11:17 AM.
samana44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:01 PM   #60
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Hi miss, your report for crossdressing 301

I got dressed up, floral satin skirt, blue push up enhancer bra, panties, tights. I went for a fitted blouse on the top as well as I wanted to push myself. I drove 10mins to town then about for a bit. Found a parking spot for photos.
I got out and walked arround for about 15 mins
Pics are uploading at the moment or on my tumblr, Alexlincsuk

Here's the pics
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=66134
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=66135
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=66137

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie

Last edited by Alcd87; 11-01-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk