Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:43 PM   #47
mrthatguy21

I will go for C please.

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:28 PM   #48
NoTact

B. She should definitely leave the pool room wet!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #49
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(A tie? Well… I guess the two could be combined.)

Kate approaches the door slowly. Being naked now, she has to be careful no one looks in and see her.

Kate slides along the wall, keeping her body hidden as she looks out the glass door. She sees no signs of anyone.

Kate’s heart is racing. Her breathing is coming in heavily. Kate is running through her mind all the sneaking she’ll have to do to get back to her room.

Stepping away from the wall and door, Kate brought her hands up to her breasts subconsciously. They each cupped a breast, trapping her hard nipples between a pair of fingers.

Kate exhaled slowly. She tried to calm herself. The jolts of pleasure that ran through her body kept her jittery though.

Giving each mound a slow squeeze, Kate cooed out loud. She licked her lips as she teased each of her hard nipples. Soon her hands moved with rhythm, squeezing each soft bump of flesh.

Kate had turned her back to the wall and leaned against it. Her eyes shut as she concentrated on the pleasure coursing through her. She was completely naked. She opened her eyes enough to see the pile of cloth she had left behind. She wondered if the next person to come by would know that some girl had stripped herself naked and cut up her own clothes in public. Maybe they’d think someone did it to her.

Kate quietly moaned. The whole time leading up to the adventure she’d been fantasizing it. Now it was really happening and she was quickly being overcome by her arousal.

Kate moved a hand to follow down her body. She loved feeling her skin with no clothing on it. From her breast, down her ribs, over her stomach, and finally to her little treasure between her legs there was nothing covering her.

She could tell that her lips were already coated and sleek with moisture. She slowly ran a finger between each lip. Again Kate moaned as she did. Soon she even had her hand between her legs running up and down at a slow but tender pace.

Kate opened her eyes and saw the pool. She knew she didn’t want to stay standing, so Kate quickly walked over to the side of the pool.

Kate sat down, letting her legs slip into the cool water. Her bare bottom sat on the tile ground, slightly wet with pool water. It did little to help Kate forget of her nudity, not that she wanted to forget.

Kate’s hand between her legs continued the pattern from before, of feeling down her body and then teasing herself between her legs. Kate propped herself up with her other as she leaned backed and moaned.

She was at the hotel pool, naked and masturbating. The thought drove her more wild, and her fingers were becoming quite wet with more than just pool water.

Kate kicked her feet in the water some, taking in the whole scene. She’d been skinny dipping before, but never in a public type pool.

The thought came so naturally to her, and she had little will to tell herself no. In a single moment Kate slid from the side of the pool and into the water.

For a moment Kate had stopped touching herself. She quickly worked on keeping herself afloat. She quickly kicked off from the side of the pool till she was swimming about.

The water felt heavenly on her body. She could feel it drift past every curve of her body. She’d look down and could make out the wavy form of her naked body beneath the surface.

It delighted Kate to be having so much fun. She felt fortunate for being able to enjoy something like this. It seemed like a one in a million shot to be able to do something like this.

Again though, the experience was intoxicating to Kate. When at the opposite end of the pool, she rested an arm on the edge so she could herself afloat. Her free hand nestled between her legs.

Her womanhood felt warm. She could tell it hadn’t cooled off a bit since entering the pool. She was skinny dipping, and six floors away from her clothing. Her fingers against started to rub against her inviting lips, this time at even a faster pace.

Kate moaned as she pleasured herself. It felt all so good…

A) Kate continues to do as she’s doing and enjoy herself.

B) Kate sobers up enough to remind herself she has to get going.

C) Kate lost track of time, a pool girl enters the room to close things up.

(Also for those who really don't know me as a writer: Her getting caught will probably not lead to anything mean spirited like blackmail. I'm not saying don't vote C, but don't vote for it if you think this will lead to her getting arrested, pictures taken, blackmailed, or anything extreme like that.)
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #50
Desril

Dynamic events tend to be more interesting than static ones, a new girl so close by is more exciting than everything going according to plan.

I vote C
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #51
daredevildaretaker

i say C and make it her getting blackmailed
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #52
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

C will have to be my vote
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #53
uzaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevildaretaker View Post
i say C and make it her getting blackmailed

Did you not read what Jappio wrote? Ugh...

Anyhow, my vote is for A.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #54
william81

my vote is C this time.....
william81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #55
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

“Mmm,” Kate moaned again. Kate had rested a fingertip against her budding clit. She was thinking that she should maybe pull herself from the pool to sit down, but at the same time she was starting to consider having an orgasm in the water.

That’s when Kate heard a creek. Her eyes shot open wide as she looked backwards towards the door.

Stepping in was a young woman in shorts and a t-shirt. The t-shirt had the hotel name on it and everything. She gave a simple glance to Kate before walking off to the side of the room. “Don’t’ mind me,” she said as she walked along the side of the room. She had ear-phones on and didn’t pay Kate any mind.

Kate’s breathing had quickened. Her hands had frozen where they were as she continued to hug the side of the pool. She was completely naked in the pool. She was lucky so far, the girl who entered didn’t look closely enough to see that Kate was naked. The water was quite clear, but fine details were still lost when looking into it.

The hotel worker was at a closet, looking for something. She was probably there to clean up and shut down the room.

Kate had to come up with a plan. She racked her brain for a solution. Getting out of the pool would take away any chance of her being able to cover. However waiting would only mean having to wait till the pool girl asked her to.

The hand between Kate’s legs moved up her body to hold her breasts. Kate turned so her butt was no longer the thing facing away from the wall. Kate was facing sideways in the pool, right towards the pool girl. She held on with one arm at the side. Only the thin veil of the water surface really hid her state of dress in anyway. If the pool girl would look, she very well might be able to tell Kate was without any clothing.

An excuse, a way to sneak out, anything would be helpful to Kate, but she wasn’t sure what was best.

A. Kate climbs out of the pool, wanting to make a run for the door and get out of there.

B. Kate is too indecisive, and the girl starts a conversation with her.

C. Kate comes clean about being naked and asks for help out of the situation with a made up story.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:21 PM   #56
jbrown

Default A

A...I think a hotel setting would be quite interesting..
jbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #57
MissPersuasion

B! It would be funny having to talk to the pool girl dressed like that.

“That's all for now. I've given you more than enough to think about. You are totally safe here. I love you more than you can imagine. I can't wait for us to talk, really talk.” -James Patterson
MissPersuasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:48 AM   #58
daredevildaretaker

i vote B AS WELL
daredevildaretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #59
Mrslutman

I think I'll vote B. Maybe something interesting will happen.

Dare to-do list

PM dares!

Likes & Limits

Mrslutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #60
uzaho

Just to be different, let's try C

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements