Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #46
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

As promised yet another chapter, to end Ruth's dare.

I will be away for summer vacation, so everyone - have a happy summer until I return
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #47
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 18

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 18

Ruth enters the tent and closes the zipper. She takes of her shoe, socks, t-shirt and pants.
She starts to think: “Why is it not David instead of Eric that will enter in a moment?”
Ruth takes of her training bra and panties. She looks at herself for a moment and thinks: “My most private parts are not that private in a moment. I wish my tits where as large as Linda’s…”
She finds a scarf she can use as a blindfold. Ruth puts it on and lies down on her back with her legs close together and her arms covering her tits and pussy.
The others are getting impatient as Ruth announces, she is ready: “Ready…”
Eric still smiles as he unzips the tent and goes inside. He zips the tent closed again, before looking at Ruth.
He looks at Ruth’s body and asks: “Michael can she cover up?”
Michael: “No – You can see and touch her wherever you like to!”
Ruth hears this and begs: “Please…”
Eric kneels to Ruth’s right side and whispers in her ear: “Don’t make it worse than it is. You have to do this dare, or face a punishment… Show me…”
Ruth is aware that she has to do it, however it is very hard to move her hands away. She counts to three inside her head and moves her hands to her side.
Eric stares at Ruth’s body. His dick is growing and is fully erect in no time. He looks at Ruth small budding breast with tiny hard nipples in the middle. They look so nice, he feels and urge to touch them – but not yet.
Ruth is wondering: “Why does he not touch me? Is he afraid? Or is he nice to me… please let him be nice to me…”
Eric thinks: “Time will not start until I touch her, so I can look at her for all the time I want to.”
He looks down between Ruth’s legs. He cannot see much apart from a little brown curly hair. Eric moves his head back to Ruth’s ear and whispers: “Please spread… your legs…”
Ruth feels so bad about this, however she wants it to end. And the fact that she cannot see what Eric is doing only makes it worse. Ruth finally spreads her legs a little.
Eric whispers: “Wider… much wider… Remember time will not start until I touch you, so I have all day…”
Ruth now knows why Eric has not touched her yet, she whispers: “Noooo… Please…”
Eric whispers: “Now are we on the same page here?”
Ruth whispers back: “Yes…” she spreads her legs far wide, letting Eric see everything.
Michael: “Can I start the time Eric?”
Eric: “Nope – I have not touched her yet!”
Michael starts to laugh: “Damn you, that what not the plan. But you are right… But don’t take all day!”
Eric smiles of the approval to continue looking: “Okay!”
He looks down between Ruth’s legs again, this time he sees her slit.
Eric moves himself down between Ruth’s legs, to get a better view: “Woooww…”
Ruth feels the air touching her open pussy, she can feel a strange tickling down there, and it is so embarrassing for her.
Eric looks closely at Ruth’s pussy: “It is so nice.”
Ruth’s pussy has started to develop a little. Her clit hood has grown a little, and hides most of her tiny clit. Her outer lips have a few hairs on them and the inner lips are completely hairless.

Eric considers her next move carefully. It is boldly, but it can be so good later on. Eric slowly and silently pulls his cellphone out of his pocket and thinks: “Luckily I have not put it in the tent as the others have done. And even better I got the camera shutter sound disabled.”
He points it at Ruth and shoots some photos, first of her entire body, and then some close-ups of her pussy and tits. Finally he takes a close-up of her face, only covered by the scarf. Eric puts her phone away again and makes himself ready to touch the naked girl body in front of him.
Ruth whispers: “Please get it over with… I have done as you asked…”
Eric: “Okay.” He moves his hands forward and have them inches from Ruth’s pussy.
In the instant Eric’s hands touch her pussy lips, Ruth shouts to the others outside: “Start!!”
Michael starts the time: “Done!”
Eric’s inexperienced hands are moving around at Ruth’s pussy. They touch the hair, the outer lips, the inner lips and the clit.
Ruth: “Uhhhh…” She has a hard time keeping her legs spread. Ruth had hoped that it would at least have felt good. But Eric’s inexperience makes it more awkward and unpleasant than good.
Eric continues to touch the pussy, it is so nice and soft. He suddenly looks up at Ruth’s tits and moves his hands to them. Eric does not want the time to pass, before he has touched them too.
Ruth feels Eric’s hands squish her tits, her tiny nipples are rolled between Eric’s fingers: “Ohhhh…”
Eric looks at Ruth’s face for a moment, before he moves back to her pussy. He spreads her lips with his fingers, to see how she looks like inside. Eric sees Ruth’s pink inside. After a little while he discovers a little flip on top of the slit. Eric touches it lightly, and it has an immediately effect on Ruth.
Ruth: “Uhhhh…” For the first time something felt very good for Ruth.
Eric smiles and massages the clit some more.
Ruth: “MMmmmmm…”
Eric looks at Ruth while he fingers her clit. She looks like Susan in her face. And it is the same sound that comes from her mouth. He stops touching her clit and touch her pussy lips instead.
Ruth: “MMmmmmmmmmmm… Continue… MMmmm…”
Eric does not need that message twice, so his fingers go back to her clit.
Ruth: “Ohhhh… MMmmm…”
Outside the tent Linda speaks: “Quiet!”
The others are silent.
Ruth: “MMMmmm…”
Linda: “Did you hear that?”
The others are nodding. But not many know what she is talking about.
Michael looks at the stopwatch: “10 seconds left!”
Eric has one last bold move left. He moves his left forefinger to Ruth’s entrance, and pushes it a little inside, while he still stimulate her clit with his right hand.
Ruth: “OOOhhhhh… MMMMM…”
Michael: “Time!!”
Eric withdraws his hands from Ruth’s pussy. He is the happiest boy on earth in this very moment. He leaves the tent to give Ruth time to get redressed.
Ruth lies and thinks: “What did he do to me?”
She takes of the scarf and looks down at her own pussy. Her hands move to her clit, to touch it herself: “Mmm… It feels so good…”
Ruth stops herself and sits up: “I have to get dressed.”
She takes her clothes and puts it on again. This was such a strange feeling having someone touching her nude body.

Some minutes later Ruth comes out to her friends again. The others have gone back to their seats, and Ruth goes to her own place too.
Ruth does not want the others to ask her questions, so she gets the game going as soon as she sits down: “Eric - Truth.”
Eric thinks: “Ohhh… What does she want to know…”
Ruth looks Eric in his eyes: “Did you like touching me?”
Eric looks into the ground and blushes: “Yes… I liked touching you. You have a nice body…”
Ruth is happy about the answer.

Eric too wants the game to continue without breaks, where the others can ask embarrassing questions: “Tina - Dare.”
Tina fears that she has to do something similar to Ruth’s dare: “Nooo…”
Eric: “I dare you to - Pick a girl and have her massage your tits below your clothes for two minutes.”
Tina: “Nooo!!! Please not my tits…”
Eric is in teasing mode: “If not your tits – what then?” Looking at Tina’s crotch.
Tina does not say anymore. She knows what Eric is referring to, and no - she is not letting someone touch her pussy instead of her tits.
Eric: “Then who is going to get the honor?”
Tina looks at Linda and begs: “Linda, I am sorry… But will you please help me?” If someone should do this, Tina wants it to be Linda.
Linda looks at her friend. Not that she is looking forward to touch her tits, she agrees to help her: “Off course I will help you Tina.”
Tina rises and goes to Linda, but to her surprise Linda stays in her seat.
Linda: “I think it is easier if you just sit on my lap, then I can reach around you.”
Tina is not sure, but she gives it a try: “Okay…” She sits on Linda’s lap.
Linda reaches around Tina’s stomach and puts her hands up under her t-shirt: “Ready?”
Tina: “Yes…”
Linda: “I will just push your bra up – okay?”
Linda’s hands reach the side of Tina’s bra underneath the t-shirt. Linda pulls the bra up, and Tina’s small tits are free, only covered by her t-shirt.
Michael: “Times starts – now!”
Linda’s hands cups Tina’s tits, and she massages them lightly.
Tina tries not to get eye contact with anyone, as that will be too embarrassed for her.
Michael looks with great interest on Linda’s hands. He wishes that it was his hands touching those tits.
Linda starts to play with Tina’s nipples, which have grown hard from the touching.
Tina closes her eyes and thinks: “It actually feels good to my tits massaged. Linda’s hands are so gentle.”
Linda feels the nipples grow further between her fingers. Linda can also feel her own nipples start to grow. She wishes that she was alone and could touch her own tits and nipples.
Tina: “Mmmmm…”
Linda whispers in Tina’s ear: “You like this Tina…” And she teases the nipples further.
The others are looking at Tina in shock – does she really like this?
Linda stops playing with the nipples and massages the tits instead. She knows that the time is almost up.
And she is right, Michael stops the dare a moment later: “Stop!”
Tina opens her eyes and is bright red in her face. This was so embarrassed – and the worst part is that she liked it, and everyone knows.
Linda pulls her hands out from Tina’s t-shit, so Tina can get up and put her training bra in place again. She goes back to her place and makes herself ready to continue the game.

Tina looks at Joe, she has to pick him. But what should she give him? Truth or dare? She goes for the question: “Joe - Truth.”
Joe: “Okay.”
Tina: “Did you like to get your dick sucked by a boy?”
Everyone is looking at Joe. After all he got a hard-on from the dare.
Joe is a little angry about the question. Of cause he did not like it: “No…I did not!”

Joe turns his attention to David, he wants him to suffer too: “David - Truth.”
David thinks: “Nnooo…”
Joe: “How does it feel to have another boy see and touch Ruth's nude body?”
David looks at his friend Eric: “Awful… Simply awful…”
Eric starts to feel a little bad. However Ruth and David are not officially dating so what the hell. He just did a dare – but a good one.
Joe jumps to his cloth pile: “Clothes – I can have my clothes back!!”
He gets redressed within a moment, and yet another exciting round has ended.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #48
slut12

Send a message via Yahoo to slut12
Smile Great!

Interesting story. It's really great. Can't wait till the next post!

Female
Bi-Curious

Don't ask me to be your mistress or for me to be your slave. You are wasting your time if you ask!

Ho-oh
slut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #49
Pepper Ridge

You left us with a good one. Have a nice Summer with pleasant thoughts!
Pepper Ridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #50
MeisterDerWagt

Very good story, I subscribed to this thread and I can't stop checking for new chapters.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #51
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

Keep going i love this story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #52
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slut12 View Post
Interesting story. It's really great. Can't wait till the next post!
Glad that you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper Ridge View Post
You left us with a good one. Have a nice Summer with pleasant thoughts!
Summer time is always nice, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterDerWagt View Post
Very good story, I subscribed to this thread and I can't stop checking for new chapters.
Update is coming in a moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil2 View Post
Keep going i love this story
Thanks
Old 07-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #53
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The friends sit and talk for a while after the round. The last round of truth and dare was without doubt the wildest for the girls so far. The previous round was mostly embarrassed for the boy – but this round was for the girls.
Ruth showed her body to Eric, who is still very happy about that dare – he owns Michael huge thanks for the dare.
Tina had Linda massages her tits, and to the surprise she liked it a lot.
Finally Kelly showed her pussy through her see-through wet panties, to the amusement of everyone but herself.
The talk goes on, and the mood is still very high in the group, despite all the embarrassing and humiliating truths and dares. It seems that everyone is enjoying the game.
After some time Eric asks: “Should we continue the game? Or do something else?”
Kelly: “Definitely continue!!”
Michael: “Totally agree!!”
Everyone else is also keen to continue the game, to see what will happen, so Ruth draws a name: “My self!”

Ruth is very anxious to have someone else suffer the same way she did. For unknown reasons she goes for Tina, it is time for her to show, what she hides under her pants and t-shirt.
The others wait in tension for Ruth to decide, who will get the first task in this round.
Ruth looks at Tina: “Tina – Dare time.”
Tina: “Uh…”
Ruth: “I dare you to - Pick a random boy, pose for five nude photos, where the photographer can pose you any way he wants. Only limit is that you are the only person on the photos. After the photo session we will all look at photos on the camera and then delete them.”
Tina has known for a while that she had little chance to keep the rest of her clothes on. But this is far worse than she could even imagine. Not only does she has to show her nude body, she has to let a boy take photos of her, and let him pose her any way he wants to. Tina knows this will be enormous embarrassing for her.
All the boys are smiling, this time it is not only Eric that gets to see a nude girl, they all are.
Michael is the most happy of all of them. Finally he is going to see Tina’s tits, and of cause her pussy. He has been waiting for this almost the entire game.
Ruth gives Tina the bowl with four names in it: “Pick one.”
Tina is speechless as she picks a name in bowl. She cannot read it, she just gives it to Ruth.
Ruth looks at the name and then around the circle: “Who will be the lucky photographer?”
The four boys are so excited, who is going to take nude photos of Tina?
Ruth releases the tension: “Michael!”
Michael is even happier now. He can now also get to position Tina in any way he can imagine – this is going to be so good.
Tina thinks: “Michael has been fairly good to me so far, hopefully he will be nice to me now that I need it most.”
Ruth: “Who has a good camera?”
Susan: “I do, I will get it!” She runs to the tent and is back in no time with her digital camera.
Michael takes the camera, he looks at Tina: “Nice – now all we need it the model.”
Tina resigns: “Yes…” She gets up and faces the group. Tina is so aware what is going to happen in a moment, and she does not like it.

Michael is thinking about the options he has for the posing: “How should I pose her? No doubt what I would do, if we were alone. But Tina will have to do the poses for everyone to see. I have to see her tits – that is for sure! Ohhh… and I need to see her pussy too. I know it is cruel, but I have to…”
Tina considers stalling it, however she cannot hide her body forever, so she makes the move for it. She pulls her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing her small tits for everyone to see. Her nipples are semi erect and stands out nicely from her body.
Michael is getting nervous, as he looks at Tina’s tits. She looks like a goddess.
Tina lets the t-shirt fall to the ground and moves her hands to her zipper in her pants. She unzips it and pulls her pant down to her ankles.
Michael is staring at Tina’s pubic hair on top of her pussy. Then he looks further down, and sees her slit. Tina has no hair between her legs, her smooth hairless outer lips have grown a little, and hides the inner lips completely. Tina’s slit looks quite long, and Michael loves it, he has already got a hard-on – and so have the other three boys.
Tina gets her pants all the way of and looks at her friends. She starts to blush, and her hands moves to her tits and pussy to cover up. Tina is aware that they have already seen her most private parts, but she cannot stop herself.
Michael is totally lost in Tina and his own thoughts, he has forgotten all about the photo shooting.
Ruth wakes him: “Michael.”
Michael almost falls down from his seat, and quickly gets up with the camera.
Tina still stands in front of everyone, covering up with her hands. She nervously asks: “What do you want me to do?”
Michael is not so sure about his plan anymore, however he needs to get going. Michael tries to buy himself some more time: “Let’s go to the jetty”
Tina waits for Michael to lead the way, but as he stays, she goes for it and leads on. Tina’s nice ass wriggles as she walks, to the amusement of Michael and the other that are all following close behind.
Michael thinks: “The ass needs a photo too. So tits, pussy and ass. What is then going to be the last two photos? Let’s start with the tits.”

Tina stops at the end of the jetty and turns around, still nervous she asks: “What now?”
Michael has difficulty saying it: “Please remove… your hands…”
Tina looks with fear in her eyes at the group of friends: “You all promises that the photos will be deleted, as soon as this dare is over!!”
Ruth: “Sure – that is part of the dare. No one outside this group will see them!”
Tina then looks at Michael, and slowly moves her hands to her side. Her small tits are standing out nicely, and her legs are tight together, making her slit half hidden and only the pubic hair visible.
Michael moves closer to Tina with the camera, he is pointing straight toward Tina’s tits. Michael gets both tits in focus and snaps the first photo.
Tina is so embarrassed by this and thinks: “How can I let this happen. I am letting a boy take photos of my tits!!”
Michael moves back a little to admire Tina and her body. He tries to find a good way of telling Tina to let him and all the others see her pussy, but he cannot.
Ruth can see that Michael is hesitating: “Michael you are supposed to let Tina pose for you, not just stand there. Make her do something.”
Eric, David and Joe are all enjoying the show. And Ruth’s words only make them even happier. They hope that Michael has the guts to do, what they all want him to do.
Michael looks at Tina: “Okay… Put your hands to your side.”
Tina does so, not seeing the point.
Michael: “Hmm… No still not good. Try to smile…”
Tina is not in smile mode, but she puts the best smile on her face as she can.
Michael: “Better… But still not ready… Put your legs a little apart…”
Tina moves her right foot a few inches.
Michael looks at her with a look telling her that it is not enough.
Tina spreads her legs further apart, showing her slit again. This time the others and especially Michael are much closer, so they can see the details.
Michael takes up courage and moves closer to Tina again. This time he kneels in front of Tina. Her pussy is outlined with Michael’s head, and he simulates that he is going to take a photo of her slit.

Tina closes her eyes, not wanting to look at Michael, as he takes photos of her most intimate body part.
Michael removes the camera from his eye, and looks at Tina’s slit: “Tina… I need you to sit down on the jetty.”
Tina opens her eyes wide: “Nooo… please…”
Ruth again helps Michael: “Tina if you refuse to pose, you have failed the dare.”
Tina does not need to hear that twice, so she sits down on the wooden jetty.
Michael cannot say it, so he signals to Tina to spread her legs as she sits.
Tina does not want any more trouble with Ruth, so she spreads her legs, letting Michael see her pussy without any obstacles.
Michael lies down on his stomach and crawls in between Tina’s legs.
Tina thinks: “Oh no… what is he doing… No please not so close to my pussy… please…”
Michael gets a perfect close-up shot at Tina’s pussy. Her pubic hair shows in top, her large, hairless outer lips has opened itself, showing a pair of tiny inner lips with a little clit on top, only partly visible from the clit hood.
The others are speechless, they just stands and looks at Michael lying between Tina’s legs. The boys wishing they were the one lying there, and the girls all extremely happy they are not sitting like Tina.
Ruth: “Two shots, three to go…”
Tina begs: “Please hurry up… please…”
Michael: “Okay… get up and turn around.”
Tina is puzzled, but is happy to hide her pussy again so she does not question him.
Michael observes Tina as she turns around. Her nice round ass is shown, and he does not hesitate to take a photo of it.

Ruth: “Wow that was quick. Then only two left.”
Michael looks at his friends: “Any suggestions?”
The boys all looks at each other. They have plenty, but do they dare to tell them out loud?
Joe is the one to speak: “You could have her spread… her…” He points at Tina’s pussy, as she has turned to face the group again.
Tina thinks: “Noooo… not that…”
Michael is not sure, but he cannot think of anything else to do: “Tina spread your legs as wide as you can, then spread your… with your hands…” He points at Tina’s crotch.
Tina is not proud of this, but she does as Michael ask her to. She spreads her legs wide and moves her hands to her pussy lips. Tina forefingers and thumbs are grabbing each of her pussy lips and separate them. Tina’s little clit is slowly coming into view, and the attention has made it grow a little.
Michael is starting to feel a little sorry for Tina, so he get in position and takes the photo of Tina’s pussy, this time with her clit in the center of the photo.
Tina still stands there with her hands in her pussy, waiting for Michael to tell her what to do.
Michael cannot stand to see Tina suffer anymore, so he points the camera to her face and takes the last photo: “Done…”
Tina quickly gathers her legs again and covers her tits and pussy with her hands.

The group goes back to the camp, Michael leads the way this time, and Tina walks behind them all.
Michael goes to Tina’s clothes, picks it up and goes to Tina.
Tina is a little worried and thinks: “What does he want now??”
Michael gives the clothes to Tina and smiles: “Get dressed so we can look at the photos.”
Tina is happy that Michael just wants to help her. She takes the clothes and gives him a little smile in return. Tina gets dressed, still without her underwear.
The group gathers around Michael and the camera, ready to watch the photos of Tina’s nude body.
Michael turns on the camera in display view, and the first photo of Tina’s tits are shown on the screen. Michael loves the tits, he wish he could have a copy, but is aware that it is not an option.
Susan: “It is not the best quality on the screen, too bad we did not bring a laptop.”
Tina panics: “We do not bring the camera home!!! You promised to delete them!!”
Michael tries to calm down Tina: “And we will.”
The camera is going for a round, and everyone is looking through the five photos. Especially the boys are looking a long time on the three photos, showing Tina’s tits and pussy.

Finally the camera has been on the round, and only Tina has not seen her own photos.
Susan gives the camera to Tina: “Here.”
Tina: “No… I do not need to look…”
Ruth: “Yes you do, it is part of the dare.”
Tina begs. She has no desire to look at her own nude body: “Please…”
Ruth pushes Tina: “Else we cannot end the dare, and we cannot delete the photos.”
Tina certainly does not want that, so she takes the camera and looks at the photos. She hates to see her own small tits. To her horror Tina sees that her nipples are erect on the photo. Tina feels that her nipples are still erect, she has been so focused on the photo shot that she has not noticed until now.
The next photo of Tina’s pussy is shown. Tina looks at her slit, and quickly moves to the next one of her ass. Tina is proud of her ass, it is very nice, and she is also happy that not all photos are of her tits and pussy.
The fourth photo makes Tina’s eyes widening. This is the first time she sees her own pussy up close. Tina stares at the photo, and has her focus on her own clit. It looks so big on the photo, Tina is so surprised, as she has never explored her own pussy like that before. She feels it tickles right now. It feels so strange, part of her want to touch it – right here and now, while another part of her wants to hide far away from everyone.
Susan teases Tina for staring at her own photo: “You like this – don’t you?”
Tina quickly changes the photo to the last one of her face, and gives the camera to Ruth.
Susan smiles at Tina, who is trying to ignore her. The boys too have noticed Tina’s reaction on the pussy photo.
Ruth takes the camera: “And now we delete the photos. Too bad as they look pretty nice, you are a good model Tina.”
Michael smiles at the nice words, but is also very sad that the photos are to be deleted.
Ruth clicks on the delete button: “Now they are gone!”
Tina gets the camera to check it, and gives it back to Susan. The group then goes back to their seats.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:16 AM   #54
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 20

Chapter 20

There is a silent for a moment after the last dare.
Michael has guilty conscience for his dare, he wonders if he went too far in the photos. Michael thinks: “I love Tina and her body, she is so pretty. Her tits and pussy are so nice, I want to see it again, and this time to touch her. But how does Tina take this? Does she hate me forever for going so far? Maybe I should have stopped myself…”

Tina eventually gets the game going: “David - Truth.”
David: “Yes…”
Tina felt that it was very bad to have the photos taken. However she is also curious to know what the others think of them: “If you could have kept one of the photos, which one should it be, and why?”
David thinks: “Why could the photos not have been of Ruth? A nude photo of her would have been so much better. Not that Tina is not beautiful, she is just not Ruth…”
Ruth looks at David with huge interest, what will he say? Maybe he wants to see me that same way?
David: “I would probably go for number four, I have never seen any girl down there before, so I would like to see some more…”
Tina blushes and thinks: “So I have been his first, maybe others around too? My good… This is so embarrassing. Why did I also ask that stupid question??”

David looks at Eric. He wants a little revenge for having him touching Ruth last round. Also he wants to learn something: “Eric you asked Kelly if she wanted to learn something. She refused, but I would like to. So dare!”
Kelly is very scared now and thinks: “NO NO NO!!! He cannot have Eric teach me to… masturbate… No way – I am not doing it!!”
Eric too is scared. He just looks at his friend waiting for his dare.
David: “I dare you to show your dick and show us how you masturbate for two minutes.”
Eric cannot believe what he hears from his friend. He thinks: “No David, please… I did not mean to touch your Ruth… It was a dare, I could not do anything… Not this, it is so cruel…”
The girls are very excited. They have seen Joe’s dick, and Linda has also seen Michael’s. However none of them have ever seen a boy masturbate. This is going to be one hell of a show.
Eric gets up and pulls his pants down. He feels that his cock is hard.
The girls look at Eric’s boxers, where they can see a bulge. None of them have to guess what it is.
Eric looks at Michael, he sits ready with the stop watch.
Michael enjoys the moment, as he is not the one teaching the others how to masturbate.
Eric cannot stall it any longer, so he pulls his boxers down to free his cock.
Linda looks at the cock, it is so different from Joe’s and Michael’s. She starts to wonder if David’s is also different.
Ruth looks at the hair on top and thinks: “He has around the same amount of hair as I have. Maybe boys and girls are not that different after all?”
Kelly and Tina are just speechless. They are about to see a boy masturbate. Not on film, no right here a few feet in front of them.
Susan tries to memories the size of Joe’s cock, she guesses that Eric’s is around the same size.
Michael is tired of the waiting: “Eric – Time starts when you start wanking.”
Eric is aware, it is just so embarrassing to do this. His hand goes to his cock, and he puts his hand around it. Slowly he starts to pump up and down the shaft.
Michael is glad that he is able to start the time: “Time started!”
Eric’s hand is moving up and down. He tries to keep his hand down at the shaft, so he does not stimulate his dick head to much. That would be far to humiliating.
David looks with great interest, but he is also disappointed. David thinks: “Is that it?”
The girls are more impressed. They all stare at Eric and his dick, and do not sense anything else in the world at the moment.
Eric’s cock starts to tickle a lot, and he cannot stop himself from increasing the pace. Also Eric’s plan on not moving his hand too far up the dick to his glans fails. He is halfway into his dare has he is pumping hard all the way up and down his cock.
David still tries to imagine how it must feel to touch his own dick this way. But he still cannot see the idea. He thinks: “Maybe it will come when I try it…”
Eric continues to pump his dick, and he is not far from his first orgasm as the time is up.
Michael: “Time!!”
Eric immediately releases his hand from his cock and pulls his boxers and pants back up.
The girls are still petrified from the experience. They all wish they could have touched Eric’s dick and helped him masturbate.
David is happy. He now has something, he has to go home to try out.

Eric also has a question to get answered from a previous round: “Joe - Truth.”
Joe: “Okay.”
Eric: “Why did you get a hard-on, when I sucked your dick?”
Joe blushes and in half panic, he answers: “Please… I do not know. Maybe because it was so embarrassed…”
Susan looks at Eric, she does not like how he scares Joe. She hopes that he does not push it further.
Eric looks at Joe and thinks: “Maybe he really does not know? Dammnnn…” He decides to let it be with the answer.

Joe is happy that Eric does not ask him further questions, so he goes on. He feels it is time for Linda to do what all the boys have been waiting for: “Linda - Dare.”
Linda begs: “Please be nice…”
Joe ignores the begging, he has already decided for the dare: “I dare you to put on a blindfold, show us your tits, and let each of us touch them for up to two minutes.”
Linda is in shock and thinks: “This is it… It happened… My tits are to be shown… What do I do? What can I do?”
The boys all looks at Linda with huge smiles on their faces. In their minds Eric, Michael and David all send their thanks to Joe for giving them the best of the best – Linda’s tits. And not only does they have the option to see them, they can all touch them. They are all in heaven.
Joe: “Ruth can you please find the blindfold, you used in your dare?”
Ruth: “Sure!” she goes to the tent and brings back the scarf.
Linda takes the scarf, puts it on and thinks: “This is not going to help me, it only makes it so much worse. Will I even be able to know, who is touching me?”
She then lifts of her t-shirt and shows her bra. Yesterday all Linda showed was her bra, not her bra and her tits. The pink bra sits perfect on Linda’s tits, and Linda wishes that it could stay there. However she knows that is not the case.
Linda reaches behind herself and unhooks the bra, it snaps open and Linda lets it fall to her lap, showing her tits to all her friends.
All the boys are drooling at Linda’s tits. They are so much better than any of them had hoped for. They are perfect.
Joe gets back to the world: “Let’s draw the order, so Linda does not know who it is.”
Linda does not like what she hears, but she has to let them do it.
Susan: “Good idea.”

No one protests, so Ruth makes the bowl ready and draws the first name. She does not read it out loud, Ruth just shows the name to everyone.
Kelly sees her name and goes to Linda. It is so embarrassed for them both. Kelly has no desire to touch Linda’s tits, and Linda certainly does not want anyone to touch them. Kelly reaches out for Linda’s tits with both hands a give them both a squeeze.
Linda: “Uhhh…”
Kelly is frightened and let go of the tits. Then she looks first at Linda and then on the others. Kelly does not want to do anymore, but she can see in the eyes of her friends that they expect her to go on. Once more her hands go to Linda’s boobs, and Kelly cups them and holds them.
Linda thinks: “This is just the first person, or maybe the second if I am very lucky… Oh no…”
Kelly holds the tits for a half a minute, before she let go and leave the tits for the next person.

Ruth draws the next person, and Susan goes to the tits this time.
Susan first caresses her hands against the breasts, before she plays with the nipples.
Linda can feel her nipples grow: “Mmmm…” If it has not been in this very strange situation, it would have felt good.
Susan smiles and looks at the others to see their reaction. Susan then twists the nipples lightly with her fingers.
Linda: “Uhh… MMmm…”
Susan let go and admires her work. The two nipples now stand out from Linda’s body like to pointy arrows.

Tina is the next person in the bowl. Tina feels that she has to return the dare from last round, and let Linda feel the same way as she did.
She holds both tits in her hands. Tina hopes her own tits will grow faster, so they can become as nice as Linda’s.
Linda’s 34A breast fits nicely into Tina’s hands, and Linda is getting very frustrated with the fact that she cannot see, who is touching her tits.
Tina also let go of the tits long before the two minutes are up, however Linda does not complain.

Joe is next. He has a huge smile on his face as he goes to Linda. This is the time Joe has been waiting for, since he gave Linda the dare.
Michael is sure that this time, he will be using the stop watch to the end.
Joe hands are moving towards his first tits. He grips them and squeezes them hard.
Linda: “Auch! Careful!!”
Joe loosens his grip a little, but continues to squeeze them. Joe already loves to touch those nice tits.
Linda thinks: “This must be one of the boys, those hands are so rough. I hope my tits can handle it…”
Joe finds Linda’s nipples and they get the same treatment as her tits.
Linda: “Ahh…”
Joe likes to play, pull and twist her nipples, however Linda does not. In fact it hurts a lot: “Auucchhhh!!!”
Linda struggles not to move away from the invading hands, and just as she is about to give up, she is saved by the time.
Michael pokes Joe on the back, to let him know that his time is up.
Joe is of cause disappointed, but he lets go of Linda’s nipples and leave the place for the next person.

Ruth gets the next name from the bowl, it is Eric.
Eric is the only one that has touched tits before, when he touched Ruth’s tits in the tent. He thinks: “Linda’s tits are so much bigger than Ruth’s. And now my dream is coming true – I can touch them!”
Linda begs that the next person will be much more gently than the previous.
Eric fondles the tits with the back of his hands, Linda’s skin feels so nice. He then touches the nipples and with easy hands he rolls them between his fingers.
Linda cannot stop herself, this is in any way so different than before: “Mmm…”
Eric uses his remaining time to massages the tits with both hands, he loves Linda’s soft tits.

David is next. He looks at Ruth, when she gives him the paper with his name on. David thinks: “What will Ruth say? Will she be jealous if I touch Linda tits? What will all the others say if I skip this one? Does it matter what the others think? There is a pair of tits in front of me, and I can touch them – Who can say no to that?”
Linda for a moment thinks it is over, but just as she has her hope up, David’s hands touches her tits.
David looks at Ruth, while he grips the tits and massages them lightly.
Ruth looks at David and thinks: “Why does he look at me? Is he saying that my small tits are not good enough for him?”
David removes his eyes from Ruth and instead stares at the tits in front of him. He plays with both tits and nipples for a moment more, before his bad conscience tells him to stop.

Ruth is a little surprised that David stops. However she manages to draw the second last name. It is Michael, so she will end herself.
Michael does not waste any time, he put his hands at Linda’s tits and massages them wildly.
Linda is taken by surprise: “Uhhh…”
Michael has been waiting to do this for a while, since Linda saw his dick in the tent. This time it is Michael’s turn to have the advantage.
Linda has lost all tracks on the number of people that has groped her breasts. She starts to doubt about the honest of her friends and think: “Do they cheat me? Maybe the just take turn and continues until I stop?” She does not dare saying anything, in fear of a punishment dare, if she is wrong.
Michael is getting an idea and thinks: “Joe say touch, but not that it has to be with our hands.” He smiles as he moves his head to Linda’s right breast.
All the others a holding their breath as they see this. They all think: “What is he doing??”
Michael opens his mouth and gets the entire nipple into his mouth, where he play’s with it with his tongue.
Linda is in shock, as she feels something wet touch her nipple: “Ewwww!!! What is that?!?“
Michael removes his head again and smiles to the others. He then moves down to the other tit and does the same.
Linda feels the same wet thing again, just on her other tit: “Uhhhh… Come on – what are you doing??”
Again Michael removes his head and looks at Linda’s tits and semi-wet nipples.
Joe signals to Michael that he has five seconds left.
Michael quickly gives the tits a final squeeze and leaves the place for Ruth to finish the dare.

Ruth does not want to do this. She would much rather just get back to their seat and continue the game. However she does not want to be the only one not touching Linda’s tits. Ruth gives both tits a good squeeze and fondles them for a while before letting go.
Linda is still wondering, what was the wet thing that touched her a moment ago? She thinks: “It was so weird. It was so wet and disgusting – but it also felt extremely good. I wonder if it will be done again… ”
Ruth looks at the tits, considering if she should continue or stop. Ruth decides to stop and moves away from Linda.
Linda now sits with her tits in display for all her friends, waiting for the next person.
Joe is waiting a moment, before he specks: “Linda – you are done!”
Linda: “Oh my good… I thought it would never end!” She rips the blindfold of and covers her tits with her hands. Linda looks at her friends, and all the boys having huge smiles on their faces. She knows, she had just made them all very happy.
Kelly gives Linda her bra and t-shirt: “Here…”
Linda quickly puts them on, and the friends are ready to go on.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:58 AM   #55
Luffy90

Glad to see this back didn't notice untill today. Looking forward to more!
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #56
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #57
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy90 View Post
Glad to see this back didn't notice untill today. Looking forward to more!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareholic View Post
Not bad, keep it up.
I will, so here is the next part. Hope you like it
Old 08-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #58
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Linda thinks: “This is the round of dare and questions with follow-ups from previous rounds.”
She looks at Michael: “Michael - Truth.”
Michael: “Yes…”
Linda: “How long is that erect cock of yours that you showed me in the tent?”
Michael is a little proud, he has also seen Joe’s and Eric’s dicks, and he is convinced his are longer than theirs: “It is around three and a half inches long.”
Linda had hoped to embarrass Michael, not to encourage him, so she is not so happy.
Tina is on the other hand very happy. She is looking forward to see Michael’s dick.

Michael still dreams of Linda’s tits, he has nothing else in his head at the moment.
Linda: “Michael your turn.”
Michael: “Kelly - Truth.”
Kelly: “Uhhh…”
Michael knows it is a lame question, however he cannot find a better on at the moment: “Do you fancy Patrick?”
Eric: “What question is that??”
Kelly does not want Michael to ask another. So she quickly answers: “Maybe a little… I do not know…”
Susan looks at Kelly and blinks with one eye: “Uhhhh!”

Susan might not have been so stupid, if she had been keeping track of round.
Kelly: “Susan I have to pick you! Do you like that?”
Now it is Kelly and not Susan that is on top of things. Susan is very quiet as she gets the message from Kelly.
Kelly: “Susan it is a dare!”
Susan’s heart stops for a moment. This can only be bad.
Kelly: “I dare you to - Show us your pussy and have someone tickle you there for… five minutes!”
Susan begs: “Noooooo… Please???”
Kelly: “I am so sorry, but you cannot do it yourself, you have a dare that prevents you from doing so – remember?”
Susan looks at Ruth, who was the one that gave her the dare and thinks: “I knew it was a stupid dare Ruth gave me! Look at me now, it is bad enough to do it to yourself, but to have someone else do it for you?? It is a nightmare!!”
Ruth looks back at Susan. She too is getting the fact that her idea of helping her close friend has not help her at all - on the contrary it has help her opponents, in this case Kelly.
Susan asks nervously: “How am I going to select the person to… help me?”
Kelly smiles: “Pick one? Draw a random person? Or whatever you want to do?”
Susan thinks about her options for a while: “I cannot ask anyone to do this for me. I will pick a name, but only among the other girls! No boy is going to touch me down there - that is for sure!”
The boys all look forward to this. A moment ago they saw and touched Linda’s tits, now they are going to see Susan’s pussy.
Susan takes the names and put the names of the other four girls in it.
Kelly: “Who is in the bowl?”
Susan: “The girls…”
Kelly is very surprised that her own name is in the bowl, so she hopes dearly that she is drawn and thinks: “Not only did I give the dare – I also have the option of having Susan asking me to touch her pussy! That will be so embarrassing for her!”
The boys are all disappointed. They have hoped that they could have been drawn too.
Susan draws a name and looks at it: “Tina.”
Kelly is disappointed, but teases Susan anyhow: “And what should Tina do?”
Susan: “Tina… Please tickle my… pussy…”
Tina looks around the others and thinks: “Noooo… They cannot make her do this… Nooo… And I do not know what to do…”

Susan takes of her shoes and pants for yet another time. She stands up and takes a final deep breath and pulls her panties down too. Susan now stands there in the middle of her friends and shows her pussy to them.
Kelly looks closely at her victim and thinks: “Susan told the truth, she is as bald as I am down there…”
Eric was the only one that did not see her pussy lips from the front a couple of rounds ago. So he is naturally staring more than the others.
Susan has closed her legs, and waits for Tina to do something.
Tina on the other hand is also waiting – waiting for someone to tell her what to do.
Kelly is a little irritated with the leak of action: “Susan you are not done with your dare!”
Susan: “But… but it is Tina… who needs to…”
Tina looks at Susan: “But I do not know… how…”
Kelly is enjoying every second: “You could start by lying down and give Tina some space… maybe spread your legs?”
As much at Susan hates this, Kelly is right. So Susan lies down on the ground, but still with her legs tight together.
Tina goes to Susan and kneels at her side: “Susan… you have to… guide me…”
Susan looks at Tina: “You just have to touch me… down there…”
Tina looks at Linda for some assistance. She is really lost at the moment.
Linda considers helping Tina, but decides that Susan needs to do it, as it is her dare: “Susan you need to help Tina masturbate on you. And as Kelly suggested – give her some space down there.”
The boys looks at Linda, she has no fear of calling it what it is – masturbation. They like it.
Susan’s last hope of help vanished by Linda’s word. Susan is not keen to do this, but she has to – Susan has to spread her legs, and let her friends see her pussy.

Susan slowly let her legs move apart, so her pussy lips are shown.
Her friends have all moved closer to her, and are all looking at her. The boys are staring at her pussy, they like the sight.
Susan spreads her legs further and her lips depart too, and her inner pink flesh and her hole are shown.
Tina is also curious, she still does not know where she is supposed to touch Susan: “So where do I start??”
Susan looks at Kelly: “Can I show her? Please?”
Kelly: “You can - If you want a punishment!”
Susan is first happy, before she hears the last part: “Pleasssee!”
Tina is getting frustrated: “Susan please guide me!”
Susan: “This is so humiliating… Move your hands to my… pussy…”
Tina does so and moves her hands to Susan’s pussy.
Susan: “Then… Spread it…”
Tina tries to spread Susan’s smooth hairless pussy lips, it is hard but she succeeds.
Susan: “Tickle me in the top part…”
Tina starts to tickle Susan on top of her slit, but Susan stops her soon after.
Susan: “No not there! In the top of my… slit…”
Tina lets her index finger run through Susan slit, and this has the immediate effect, as she hit her clit.
Susan: “Uuuhhh… Yes… there…”
Tina rubs the side of Susan’s outer pussy lips. She thinks this is where Susan wants her to touch her.
Susan: “A little back, in the top…”
Tina moves her fingers upwards, and again she hits Susan’s little clit.
Susan: “Yes… there!!”
Tina rubs some more at the little pointy peach of flesh.
Susan thinks: “Mmmmm… it feels so much better when someone else is touching me… This is such a mixed feeling of good and bad.”
Michael. “I guess I can start the time now?”
Kelly: “Yes!”

Tina uses two fingers to rub Susan’s clit up and down. She starts to wonder, how it will feel to have her own pussy touched like this.
Susan is getting sexually excited by the rubbing. She starts to breath heavier: “MMmmm…”
The boys have all gathers at Susan’s feet, to be able to see every detail of her pussy. All have huge hard-on.
Tina continues the rubbing. And the effect is obvious to everyone.
Susan has closed her eyes and moved her hands to her tits: “MMmmm…”
Linda signals to Tina to use the other hand too. She points to her hole.
Tina thinks: “Nooo… I cannot do that to Susan. I cannot put a finger inside her.”
Linda encourages Tina to do it, and Tina decides to carefully try, what Linda suggests.
Susan feels something pressing against her virgin hole. It feels nice and together with the stimulation of her clit, she is getting closer and closer to her climax: “MMMmmm… OOoohhh…”
Tina gets almost half her finger inside Susan, before Linda signals to her that she should move it in and out.
Susan is squishing her tits harder, and her breathing has increased: “MMMMMMmmmmm… OOhhh… Mmmmmmm…”
The boys are so turned on, this is much better than seeing tits – even Linda’s.
Susan starts to scream: “OOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh!!! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm!!!” As she gets her very first orgams.
Tina is getting scared and is about to stop, before Linda speaks.
Linda: “Don’t stop – Go on… Faster!!”
Tina is not sure she wants to hurt Susan more, but she goes on, rubbing Susan’s clit and finger fucking her pussy.
Susan rolls around from side to side, squishing her tits and moaning out loud: “YYYEEESSS!!! MMMMMMMMmmmmm… OOOhhhhhh… MMMMmmmm…”
Michael looks at the watch, the time has passed, but he cannot stop this.
Susan is on her way to her third orgasm, when Tina removes her hands: “Sorry, I cannot do this… I am sorry Susan, I did not meant to hurt you!!”
The others all looks at Tina in surprise.
Linda smiles: “Hurting her? You are giving her the best pleasure of her life.”
Tina is ashamed: “Ohh… I see… Sorry…”
Michael: “Time is also up, so I guess it is okay?”
Susan opens her eyes and asks: “What just happened?? It felt so… good…”
Linda smiles at her: “You had an orgasm? You haven’t tried that before?”
Susan: “Nooo…”
Tina moves away from Susan, letting her lie on the ground with her legs still spread.
Susan blushes and smiles at Tina: “Tina… Thanks…”
Tina is still confused: “You are welcome…”
Susan gets dressed and the friends go back to their seats.

Susan looks at Ruth: “Ruth you will get a question to end the round - Truth.”
Ruth is happy, she does not get a dare after the last one: “Okay.”
Susan: “What was the worst in the tent, to be nude or be touched?”
Eric is looking at Ruth with great anticipation. What will she answer to this one?
Ruth considers her answer, before she finally answers: “Nude, It was so humiliating to spread my legs…”
Susan agrees with Ruth in her head, now they both know how that feels.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #59
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Still looking good, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #60
guit4

hope to see the older brothers come back and get dominated and humiliated by the group somehow

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
first time, truth or dare, young