Old 09-29-2014, 09:59 AM   #46
toto75

Hello all,

Here are the results of the votes within the -former- YOUTH team :
- Westoff : 1 vote against you
- ILoveMess : 2 votes against you
- Mrtibs93 : 1 vote against you
- Studnoodle : 1 vote against you

Sorry, ILoveMess, the YOUTH team decided to eliminate you. You are ranked 8th in Getdare Survivor!
Remember your punishment : you are not allowed to wear underwear for 8 consecutive days. You are also forbidden to cum during that number of days. Finally, you must set in your signature "I am out of Getdare Survivor and my ranking is 8" during 8 days (leaving it during more days is welcomed, but not mandatory).

Marc
toto75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #47
toto75

Hello,

Here is the result of the bladder control task.
Remember : the lesser number of points you score, the better you are.

YoungMike - 1 point

Wow this one was tough. Ok so I started by drinking my first liter at 8 pm on saturday, Later I went to sleep pretty confident. Luckily I slept in to about 10 so that got rid of some hours and I immediately drank another liter of water. Lunch time came slowly and I felt the urge to go slowly building. At lunch time I drank another liter and sat down and played video games to keep my mind busy. When two o'clock came I couldn't resist the urge anymore so I drank another liter and I let it all out and it felt sooooo good. I just needed 6 hours to go. Those hours were long but I made it and I only went once. So I think thats a score of 1. Thanks!

Mrtibs93 - 6 points

I started the current day at 11pm (uk) last night. I managed to go the whole day today by only peeing 6 times which I don't think is too bad. I have mainly been in work and what not but its been ok, not particularly hard to be honest.

Sorry about the last dare, I have been very busy with work recently.

Thiskittykat - 10 points

11:00 pm my time Wednesday is when i started. 11:00 Thursday is when i will finish. i busy this weekend so i started quickly.
thanks and have a nice day.

(* : Thiskittykat sent another e-mail 24 hours later, pasted below)

I won't be able to post my survival post until Sunday night...

Other players : Westoff, Studnoodle, Slaveboy33 and Funnydude did not send any PM are are directly eliminated...
I find it soooo strange (and nasty) that some persons engage into a game, commit to play, and chicken out all of a sudden without notice... This also apply to previous players who stepped out without any PM with an excuse or whatsoever...

Anyway... Thanks to YoungMile and Mrtibs93, as you played since the beginning. Thanks as well to Thiskittykat for joining the fun and being enthousiastic

You will be the TOP 3 players in this Survivor competition !!! Congratulations!!!

Who will win?
What is the next step?

These are pretty good questions...
* First of all, I expect you, YoungMike, Thiskittykat and mrtibs93 to vote, to eliminate one of you. In case you are all equal, none of you will be eliminated.
* Given the low number of participants, the "ambassador" part of the game is cancelled.
* Actually, I expected to end this game as in the real Survivor (ie former players would vote to decide on the winner). But given the number of persons who left the game, I am not sure this makes sense...
* We will therefore go the classic way : I will give you a final task. The player with the best score will be the SURVIVOR CHAMPION !

Please give me until tomorrow so that I create a fun and great task (if possible covering several fields). It is the last task. Let's make it great !

Please check the thread tomorrow !

Marc
Old 09-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #48
toto75

Hello survivors !

Here is the last and final dare of this Survivor Competition !

The remaining three players are welcomed to play on this dare. Obviously, as usual, I will release the results of the last vote (which may eliminate one player) before publishing how you achieved this final dare.

On the final dare, the rule is simple : the player with the highest number of points will be the SURVIVOR CHAMPION !

As promised, I created a dare that will mix several fields, to give all players an equal chance, whatever your tastes, likes or dislikes are.

As in the "real" Survivor TV show, the last dare will be about staying in an uncomfortable position. Actually you will have to be fully naked, standing up, and with only one foot on the floor. You can (and you are encouraged to) help yourself to keep the position by putting an hand on a wall (but you may touch the wall only with one hand : not two hands, not your shoulder... really just your hand)

The winner will be the player who keeps the position during the higest number of minutes.
You have to look at your watch at the beginning of the task, and look again at the end of the task, in order to count the number of minutes.
The task starts when you are fully ready (depending on the bonus -see below) and ends when your second feet touches the floor, when you loose your balance, or simply because you decide to stop whatever the reason is).

Of course, there are some tricks...
You may add some bonus (in minutes) or suffer some malus (in minutes too) depending on your choices at the beginning of the dare. You can decide to pick all, none, or as any bonus as you want from the list below. Obviously, in compensation for the bonus, they make your position less comfortable... It is really up to you to take the right decisions
- 10 bonus minutes if you achieve the task in front of an open window facing a street (it must be daylight, and the curtains may be open; however, the window can remain closed)
- 5 bonus minutes if you can keep a book on your head during the first 15 minutes of your task, without touching it. But you loose 5 malus minutes if you choose to try this bonus but the books falls before the end of the first 15 minutes (if you touch the book in any way before the end of the 15 minutes, it is also considered as a failure)
- 10 minutes bonus if you place one clothes pin on each nipple during the full task (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove them during the task)
- 15 minutes bonus if you rub the head of your cock or your clit with mint tootthpaste before the task starts (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove the toothpaste during the task)
- 30 seconds bonus for each cotton bud you insert in your ass (up to a maximum of 10 minutes). You have to keep them during the full task if you decide to go this way.
- 5 bonus minutes if you cum during the task (no self excitement before the task is allowed)
- 5 bonus minutes if you drink 1 litter of water within the 15 minutes before the task. No peeing is allowed during the task.
- 5 minutes bonus if you lick a soap twice before the task (and not rince your mouth during the task. However, you are allowed to spit (in order to avoid to swallow the soap)
- 2 minutes bonus if you write "I am a Survivor" on your chest and keep it during the task

As the bonus can really make the difference, there is one additional (but very important) rule : you cannot have more bonus than the minutes during which you really achieve the task.
As an example, you decide to go with 30 minutes bonus. If your task lasts 40 minutes, you get 70 points (40 minutes + 30 bonus). However, if your task lasts 20 minutes, you get 40 points (20 minutes + a maximum of 20 bonus).

I hope this is clear...
I tried to make this task cover many dare areas. I hope you will enjoy it !
The deadline to achieve the task is Sunday night.

Will you be the Survivor Champion? Everything will be decided... now !

Last edited by toto75; 09-30-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:36 PM   #49
YoungMike

Come on we're so close this can't die now

Currently looking for a master/mistress

Likes: Anal, Body writing, Bondage, Chastity, nipple torture, Cum, Enema, wax, Messy
Dislikes (But I am willing to do for punishment):Piss, long term, poop, discomfort,
Limits: Public, family, permanent damage
Champion of GetDare Survivor Season 1

I don't know any real underwear so I wear duct tape ones!
YoungMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #50
nibbler

This little whore is brand new to watching this roleplay, but agree that this looks like a great challenge and shouldn't die. This little whore would really like to see the results (and maybe participate in season 2?)
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map

Last edited by nibbler; 10-12-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to include my posting rule calling myself This little whore
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #51
toto75

Hello,
I did not post the results because I got none on time, and then left on holidays. But I then received several answers. Il will consider they all came on time... And will release on Sunday who is the Survivor Champion!
Please stay tuned!
Marc
Old 10-19-2014, 08:12 AM   #52
watsonkayla2000

- Your sex : Female
- Your age : 18
- Your country : USA
- Describe yourself : C34 cup and I am 5 foot 7 and a half
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) :falling out of the tree.

- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : walking around naked for a hour.
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : walk around naked.

Likes: breast, nipple, butthole, and vagina torture. torture of anykind. self bounding, self torture, and major pain.

limits: posting pictures/videos, public, family, friends, too much blood, needles.
watsonkayla2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #53
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

very diffrent

- Your sex :male
- Your age :49
- Your country :usa
- Describe yourself : im 5ft 6 in tall about 175 lbs
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : the first time i was forced to streek i was at a beech party and a few of my freinds girls and i desided to skinny dip in the ocean some others from the party took all our clothing but left our keys alone we were forced to run to our cars about 1 mi from were we were drive home about 15 mi get into the house all with limmiting veiw from other drivers stayin away from cops and our neighbors imbarrasing and very humiliating
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) :same as above forced streeking
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : id be completly nude and wisper to women get naked you have a suprise cumming if they get nude well self explanitory
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #54
toto75

Hello dear players,

Here are the results of the last vote of the Getdare Survivor competition :
* Thiskittykat : 3 votes against you

Actually, Thiskittykat forgot to vote, and the other two players joined their forces to reach the FINAL !

Here is the message sent to me by YoungMike (I copy-paste after he gave me his agreement) :

I'm going to vote off ThisKittyKat, simply because she joined in the middle, yupp that's about it. Hopefully this works out because I tried to strategize with MrTibs. heres the PM i sent him incase you wanted to see

"hey I'm in the final three with you in the survivor competition and I got a proposition for you, you can agree with me or disagree I just want you to hear me out
Ok so me and you have fought hard from the beginning of this competition, and kittykat joined in the middle so I think since you and I have fought hard from the beginning we deserve to compete in the final two! So if you agree with me I want you to vote out Thiskittykat
Thanks and Good Luck!"

I am sorry, Thiskittykat. The other players decided to eliminate you. You are ranked 3rd in Getdare Survivor! (Congratulations !)
Remember your punishment : you are not allowed to wear underwear for 3 consecutive days. You are also forbidden to cum during that number of days. Finally, you must set in your signature "I am out of Getdare Survivor and my ranking is 3rd" during 3 days (leaving it during more days is welcomed, but not mandatory).

Congratulations to YoungMike and mrtibs93 for reaching the SURVIVOR FINAL !
Old 10-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #55
toto75

Here is now what happened during the SURVIVOR FINAL.

First of all, just for the pleasure, I post Thiskittykat answer. She is eliminated, and her answer does not count. But as she achieved the task, she deserves her post to be published here. Would she be still in, she would have scored 44 points.

First i picked my different bonus minutes.
- 10 bonus minutes if you achieve the task in front of an open window facing a street (it must be daylight, and the curtains may be open; however, the window can remain closed)

- 5 bonus minutes if you can keep a book on your head during the first 15 minutes of your task, without touching it. But you loose 5 malus minutes if you choose to try this bonus but the books falls before the end of the first 15 minutes (if you touch the book in any way before the end of the 15 minutes, it is also considered as a failure)

- 10 minutes bonus if you place one clothes pin on each nipple during the full task (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove them during the task)

- 5 bonus minutes if you drink 1 litter of water within the 15 minutes before the task. No peeing is allowed during the task.

- 5 minutes bonus if you lick a soap twice before the task (and not rince your mouth during the task. However, you are allowed to spit (in order to avoid to swallow the soap)

- 2 minutes bonus if you write "I am a Survivor" on your chest and keep it during the task

now since i picked out my bonus minutes im ready to start. i first drunk a litter of water about 30 minutes prior to standing, i striped naked and placed some clothes pins on my nipples. i then licked my soap and kept my mouth open so i don't swallow. i also wrote " im a survivor". now im ready to stand. i got in front of my window and kept the blinds open, my room is on the second floor and in the front i have 2 windows. one in the front of the house and one on the side facing neighbors house. i stood in the front window. i placed a book on my head and balanced i attempted with no hands but almost fell over so i used my right hand for balance. sadly the book didn't make so long and i lost 5 minutes. but i managed to get to 22 minutes, and 32 bonus minutes. but it adds up to 44 minutes due to the last rule. :| anyway that was my dare report for the survival games. sadly it was the last one, and even though i wasn't in it since the beginning it was fun. and i hope someone else starts something like this or he makes a new season.

Here is now what occurred for our two finalists.
Let's start with YoungMike. He scores 99 points ! Here is his post :

Well I ended up lasting for 1 hour and 17minutes after that my leg felt like jello but I also did some bonuses on top of that
That wasn't so bad, a little unbalanced but I lasted.

1 hour with clothes pins on your nipples, that was rough but I kinda lost feeling in them so it was alright.

This wasn't so bad, not even close to the last challenge but I only started to feel it around 1 hour.

This one was really tough probably the hardest one here lol but yeah it was pretty simple.

So yeah thats it in total thats 99 points, hopefully I win I really had a fun time doing these dares Thanks so much this must have taken a lot of hours so thanks!

What happened to mrtibs? He is the sole one to know, as he did not send his report... He scores 0 point.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:13 AM   #56
toto75

The final ranking of the GETDARE SURVIVOR competition can now be released :

* YoungMike won the competition! He is the Getdare Survivor Champion. Congratulations !!!
YoungMike, you are absolutely allowed to set in your signature "I am the winner of Getdare Survivor Season 1". You won it without any doubt. You achieved all tasks (even if you achieved one task out of delays), and frequently scored among the best players. You also created a strategy to eliminate Thiskittykat. Good game !

* Mrtibs is second in the competition. This was close for you ! You achieved a good performance. Congratulations as well!

* And finally, Thiskittykat ended in third position. Congratulations to you as well!

I hope you all enjoyed this game, either playing or just reading. I also enjoyed it a lot, even if I regret that players from the beginning stopped playing without notice and without explaining it.

I do not know if I will have time to launch a season 2. If someone is interested to do so, do not hesitate to launch it by yourself. Just have in mind that it is time consumming, and that, of course, you commit to lead the game down to its end, by respect for the players engaged !

I really hope I will soon read the stories posted by players on a season 2

Thanks to all participating players, and to readers !

Marc

Advertisements
Kink Talk