Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #46
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Sorry, this was meant for the person above you... you posted while i was writing it.

Next person please dare the person above me.

Glad i read the explanation. Nearly tried to come up with a dare that included the 3 you'd listed above.

Go out crossdressed under your normal clothes. Underwear to be in a bra connection wedgie. You must obtain a large cucumber from a shop of your choice, plus a 1.5 litre bottle of water and a red bull type drink. Go to a public toilet or one in a shop and insert the cucumber, drink the water and drink. The wedgie'd knickers will help the cucumber stay in. Now go home. If you need to pee on the way home you may do so, but cannot remove or rearrange any clothing other than your trousers.
Once home, strip down to your crossdress outfit. Add heels if you have them. Get a plastic basin or similar receptacle. You will be collecting your pee when you need to do it. Again, no removing or rearranging any clothes. Place a pair of womens panties in the basin, so they will get soaked well. After they are properly soaked you must remove them from the basin and stuff them in your mouth. They must remain there now until you feel you have to remove the cucumber. You may choose to remove the cucumber any time after you get home and have successfully peed on the knickers. However, whenever you do remove it, it must be cleaned with the knickers that are in the basin or in your mouth by then. Once the cucumber is cleaned, the knickers must go back into your mouth. If you vomit, vomit in the basin, and immerse the knickers in the vomit filled basin thoroughly, before returning them to your mouth again. Repeat this process until you manage not to vomit! Now, vacuum a room until clean (minimum 10 minutes), before you may remove the gag from your mouth.

Remember any time you need to pee - or indeed poop once you are home, it must be in the basin. After the room hasa been vacuumed, go to the bathroom with your basin. stand in the bath and pour the entire contents of the basin over your head. Now, you're done.

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #47
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Cover a dildo in IcyHot and stick it up your butt and "pleasure" yourself till you orgasm, in front of a window
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #48
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Where are your three limits? So you have no limits for this.....He he he
Go outside your house naked for 2 minutes. You may then go inside but you must poop or pee on the floor before you do so. Go inside and tie yourself spread eagle to your bed then insert 3 ice cubes into your ass. You may do what you want after...

No illegal, messy, including anyone else.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:37 PM   #49
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up in your sluttiest clothes and go for a walk, wear something large enough in your pussy to stretch it slightly so its uncomfortable. Go to a park or the closest place with a bench and sit there for about 10 minutes. If there's a play escape, use the monkey bars, slide, and swings.

No public, illegal, or including others

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #50
Dune
getDare Addict

give yourself a bra connection wedgie and then do 15 situps and 50 starjumps every hour untill you fall asleep

my limits - social suicide, bodily substances and ice

25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #51
whynot008

Stand in your window naked (it can be a window that people can't really see into if you like) and spank yourself until you're aroused ... then masturbate to orgasm.

Limits: Hard public (which includes friends/family knowing anything), permanent, long-term dares/denial

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:40 AM   #52
XxRobxX

You have to try out scat...you must first rub some of your own poo on your chest and then put some on your finger and suck it off until its nice and clean.

My 3 limits - Permanent, Poo, Public

Limits: Anything permanent, shaving, family, extreme pain, messy, crossdressing, face, blood, needles, social suicide.

Kik: SubmissiveBoyRob

Send me a truth or dare if you feel like it!
Male/24 Year Old/UK
XxRobxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #53
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

I'm ASSUMING illegal is always out, so I'll work around that.

Friends/family - Permanent- Public

Eek! I don't have longterm in there.

Edit: You have to endure one hour of masturbating. With your hands and feet tied together and strapped to a chair, of course! Or, if you don't like that (yes, I'm so nice, I'm giving you options) masturbate for one hour and drip candlewax over you every five minutes. (I'd light at least ten candles.)

But, lucky you, you have to eat the cum. And then you get to go barefoot for the next 24 hours.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 03-25-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #54
Nick
Distinguished Member

for one week, you must edge twice a day before being able to cum on the final day.

for me: no including other people, anal, pain

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #55
nas
getDare Sweetheart

public, anal, poo
nas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #56
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Mmk. Sleep nude for a month and go without underwear for a month. It's not public because rarely do people notice.

Limits: Friends/family - Permanent- Public

Old 03-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #57
Icnithian
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Icnithian

sit on a hard surface and poop in your pants :P

Limits: eating/drinking, friends, extremely public

[SIGPIC]Poliwag[/SIGPIC]

Dare me!
Limits: Friends/Family, Pictures/Videos, Drugs, Permanent, Dangerous, Violent, daytime public

Last edited by Icnithian; 03-25-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Icnithian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #58
whynot008

Wait until you really have to pee, then go for a run. If you can't hold it any longer, you have two choices:
1. Find somewhere where hopefully you won't be seen, or
2. Wet yourself and hope no one notices.

You can be done in thirty minutes or when you've done one of these, whichever comes first.

Limits: Hard public (which includes friends/family knowing anything), permanent, long-term dares/denial

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #59
DaremeIlldoit

You're gonna take a bath, but before stepping into it you pee in it. (if you don't have a bath, give yourself a golden shower and don't wash it off in the next 24 hours) You'll have to stay in there for at least 15 minutes. In the next 24 hours you cannot take another bath or shower.

My limits: public(including involving other people), pain and poo/pee
Rather not: little bit pain, long dares, messy, risk of getting caught, wedgies
DaremeIlldoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #60
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

All right. I want you to cum on your stomach/chest area. Rub it in. Rub it in well. Then, I want you to pour chocolate syrup and/or honey in. When you're done, eat as much up as you can.

Advertisements
Kink Talk