Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #571
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, I hope Hannah's not too upset under there. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough...
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #572
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 58. Evie's Room

Evie

After leaving Emily's room, Evie and Emily took a brief detour to the bathrooms to pee, before heading back down the hallway.

'You might as well drop your bag off in your room,' Emily said as they neared her room. 'You're going to have plenty to carry already, since we need to pick up your uniform and luggage both.'

'We won't be, ah, "bothering" Alyssa and Nicole, will we?' Evie asked.

'Nah, they'll be off at breakfast already,' Emily replied. 'And even if they weren't, it's your room. Even if Nicole was being a bit weird and moody last night, she wouldn't want you to feel like you were unwelcome at any time.'

'If you say so.' Evie shrugged as they reached her room, and unlocked the door.

The two girls went inside, and Evie froze, staring.

The room was still dim, the curtains being drawn tight, but there was easily enough light to take in the sight of Nicole, curled up deep in sleep on what Evie presumed was to be her own bed. Any other time, seeing Nicole fast asleep might have made Evie pause – especially with the adorable way she sucked on the tip of her thumb in her sleep – but the fact that the brunette was completely naked with the word "CUNT" written clearly across her forehead in marker called for considerably more pause. In fact, Evie decided, the sight called for shock and astonishment. And arousal. Definitely arousal.

Emily, quickly taking in the situation, wasted no time in walking right past Evie and yanking the curtains wide open.

The bright light of summer morning flooded the room.

Nicole startled awake at the sudden brightness and the sounds of the curtains being drawn open.

'Alyssa?' she asked sleepily, her eyes closed as she stretched her small frame completely out, arms and legs arching back, catlike, fully exposing her naked body.

''Fraid not, sleepyhead,' Emily replied cheerfully.

Evie was still staring. She'd almost forgotten just how attractive Nicole was from their meeting the day before, and now here she was, naked and vulnerable as could be, vulnerable and perfect. And naked, so very naked. She continued to stare as Nicole slowly sat up on the edge of the bed, stretching and yawning again, blinking against the bright morning light.

'Em? Where's Alyssa?' Nicole asked.

'No idea,' Emily replied. 'She must have gone to breakfast already. I see she left you a cute nickname, though.'

'I— what?' Nicole asked, still clearly not properly awake.

'"Cunt,"' Emily told her cheerfully. 'It's written right there on your forehead. Are we to call you that now? Cunt?'

But Nicole didn't reply. She was staring at Evie, apparently finally having noticed her presence in the room. Evie watched as the pretty girl's eyes went wider and wider, matched with the growing brightness in her cheeks. Her mouth opened as if she would speak, but then instead she leapt to her feet and tore from the room, moving faster than Evie would have believed the girl capable of.

'She's going to get some looks, running around naked with that written on her forehead,' Emily noted calmly.

'She's so pretty,' Evie murmured dreamily, staring out into the vacant hallway.

'Jesus, you just finished getting in my little sister, and you're already soaking up over Nicole, too?' Emily asked. She lifted her skirt a little – not enough to show anything, but it was more than enough to kick Evie's imagination into motion. 'Since we're alone in here now, do you want to play with me a bit, too? I did taste good last night, didn't I? Or would you rather wait for Nicole to come back, and you can sit on her face while we make out?'

Evie blushed at the girl's words, absentmindedly licking her lips, wondering if she was serious about the offer.

Before she could reply, Emily let go of her dress and quickly closed the distance between them, pressing her body up against Evie's.

Evie's breath caught as she felt the tan girl's perky breasts press into her own. She was distantly aware that Emily was removing Evie's bag from her shoulders, dropping it on the floor beside them. Then Emily was entwining her fingers with Evie's own, her other hand sliding up her side, her thumb trailing against the swell of Evie's breast. Evie's own free hand remained at her side, clutching her key so tightly that she thought the metal might bite right through her skin. But that pain was nothing compared to the sensation of Emily's nose and lips caressing their way up her earlobe, to the breath of air that danced across her ear.

'Your nipples are poking through,' Emily whispered.

Before Evie could react, Emily giggled and twisted away and around her, keeping hold of Evie's hand.

Evie's tongue tangled between demanding that they stop so that she could put her bra on, and pleading that the beautiful brown-haired girl kiss her. Breathless and dizzy, Evie was pulled from her room, receiving neither.

Last edited by Leopard; 07-02-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #573
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Leo, high quality writing as ever. Looking forward to seeing how this develops...
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #574
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
Thanks again Leo, high quality writing as ever. Looking forward to seeing how this develops...
Thanks a lot The fact you always comment with your thoughts on a scene is very much appreciated!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #575
PinkHeart

Ooh great work Leo. And please, re-add me to the spam list.

Currently at 13 days of denial! Nyeh. Spoilers are getting to me (Denied by Guys thread).

Not sure what else to put here, or really what I'm looking for. I'm up for a chat, or maybe some dares. I'll edit this is time goes on ^o^
PinkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #576
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Default wow

wow leo great as usally and please add me back on the list to reciece messages ok please
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #577
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

*Whimpers whines squirms* What I would do to be in Evie's shoes right now..
Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #578
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Lovely 2 chapters Leo - hope hannah is okay evie certainly is a sex maniac isnt she haha
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #579
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Dang, this is hot, Leo. Please keep writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #580
shola

I. Adore this scene!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:32 AM   #581
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

http://i.imgur.com/twQMd.jpg

Picture to go with the previous scene ^^
Old 07-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #582
Feudal

Brilliant! I've been unavoidably distracted from this epic saga - and WOW! Did I miss some good bits. Fantastic - horny, filth.

Thanks Leo!

PS Nice drawing AND logo too - more fan art? ;-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #583
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feudal View Post
Brilliant! I've been unavoidably distracted from this epic saga - and WOW! Did I miss some good bits. Fantastic - horny, filth.

Thanks Leo!

PS Nice drawing AND logo too - more fan art? ;-)
No, I drew the picture myself It's not great but I think it illustrates the important part of the scene xD
Old 07-05-2012, 06:49 AM   #584
pokerchamp119

Great as always Leo
pokerchamp119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #585
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 59. Two Finger Dash

Nicole

Nicole sprinted down the hallway. Her first instinct had been to run downstairs and outside onto the grounds, but thankfully she'd retained a shred of cognitive thought and remembered that she was stark naked. Outside might have been the best solution for putting as much distance between Evie and herself as possible, but – during the day at least – it was no place for a naked girl with "cunt" written across her forehead.

Said piece of writing was another thing that had no place beneath the light of day. Being coerced into writing humiliating things on oneself in the passion-soaked depths of night was one thing, but Nicole was not ready for anyone to see her so marked. The fact that the few girls in the hallway all had their eyes glued to her forehead and not the rest of her exposed body only helped to reinforce just how much Nicole didn't want to be seen like this.

Despite her humiliation, Nicole refused to cover herself – neither her boobs and vagina nor her forehead – instead concentrating on reaching the relative safety of the bathrooms where she could clean the degrading word from her forehead. Cheeks burning, she ran into the bathrooms at the end of the hall.

The cool kiss of the white tiles immediately recalled the night before to Nicole's mind. Now, though, the bathrooms were full of girls getting ready, where thankfully there had been no one to witness her receiving her enemas the night before. Damn Alyssa. Nicole had wanted it all so badly the night before, but right now her decisions jarred through her mind the way she imagined others did over alcohol during hangovers.

'Never again,' Nicole muttered to herself as she cleared the change room area and made her way into the toilet area, both rooms offering up more staring eyes. No more stupid sexual activities, no more submission, no more being dumped in these humiliating situations.

All of the stalls were occupied, taking away the hiding place that Nicole had hoped to get away from everyone and cool off. She thought about going through to the showers, but she had no towel with her, and didn't much fancy standing around letting girls peek and compare themselves to her body while she drip dried. Instead she made do with claiming the sink by the wall for herself, determined to wash her forehead.

Nicole set the taps to filling the basin with warm water, looking up at herself in the mirror as she waited. She looked a mess.

A sexy mess a part of her mind whispered to her.

Nicole had to agree that the vain thought had a point. Standing before the mirror with her hands spread wide, leaning forward and resting her weight on the counter, Nicole stared at herself from beneath a tangled mess of honey-brown hair that seemed to have a life of its own, combed off to the left as usual and entirely failing to cover up the offending word scrawled across her forehead. Still, in a way, the image kind of worked. The tangled hair, the degrading word stamped on an otherwise youthful and pretty face. Her tiny but curved body, completely exposed. Her small but round breasts. Her hard nipples, darkened with the rush of blood – that was embarrassing, hinting to everyone she passed that not only was she marked, but also turned on by it. Yes, she could concede that she could be considered attractive, in a messed up kind of way. But the word was still going.

Turning off the tap, Nicole bent over the counter, cupping her hands in the warm water to bring it up to her face. No sooner had she started scrubbing at her forehead, that someone put a hand on her hip and thrust two fingers deep and hard up her ass.

Pain flared up through Nicole's body. Two fingers penetrating her would make her gasp at any time, but she was particularly tender and sore after last night's treatment. It was also unfortunate that she had her face so close to the hot water in the basin, meaning that she inadvertently sucked in a mouthful of steam, which promptly caught in her throat. Which, unfortunately, made her cough, causing her to reflexively clench her anal ring against the intruding fingers, intensifying the pain even more.

'Wow, Nicole; you're all lubed up. Someone received a hard enough ass fucking last night to give you a butt full of natural ass goo this morning. You had your asshole cleaned out with a big enema, too, I bet.'

Nicole came up spluttering. It was true, all true, but Nicole had no idea how the girl could tell all that just from fingering her ass. Or indeed why the girl was fingering her ass, here in front of so many people. But as to who the girl was…

Cheeks flaming red as the hair of the girl fingering her, Nicole straightened up and looked into the mirror at the girl behind her.

'Hello, Amy,' Nicole said in a strained voice, attempting to sound casual despite the pain and humiliation of her situation.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy