Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #571
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Why is Dani so desperate?

Find out now in ………

PART 33 (309 Parts in total)

"You know the rules DanI" replied John sternly. But, but can I swap the items of clothing I have to strip. I'll go totally topless if you let me keep my trousers on.

John looked at Dani wondering why she was so desperate for this, did she really expect Amber to choose to touch her underwear and insert the creepy things in there, as she had herself. Surely Dani wouldn't have to worry about this, wasn't it obvious that Amber wanted revenge on mark for what he had just done.

"Are you prepared to sacrifice anything else" Brian tried to bargain, wondering if he was able to get anything else out of her.

"Tell me what you want me to sacrifice and I'll tell you" replied Dani.

"Well what about instead of removing your trousers you remove your top, bra and answer a truth question from each of us" asked Brian as he tried to work out how desperate Dani actually was.

"Yes, yes I'll agree to that" Dani answered feeling hopeful that the players would go along with this.

Ummm, thought a few of the players before Mark spoke "She's hiding something, I'm sure of it. I would prefer her to be stripped as the rules state" he eventually proposed.

It was decided to go to a vote and with 7 of the 9 friends agreeing that Dani should be stripped, Dani's heart sank. Realising what was soon going to be happening she started to tremble with fear.

"Right then enough of the talking, it's time that Dani got her ass over hear so I can strip her". "Does anyone want to guess what colour bra and panties she's got on?" Amber asked.

Several players weren't bothered about this as they knew all would soon be revealed. Hoping Dani would be wearing a matching set David was soon to be disappointed. As Amber peeled off Dani's top, it was revealed she was wearing a plain navy bra with little design.

"Sexy colour" Adam shouted with his dick again getting hard at the thought of seeing her again in this rare state of dress.

"What's wrong Dani, you look like you have seen the ghost" joked John.

"What you on about the ghost" Sarah asked as she felt a cold chill once again.

"Oh there's nothing to worry about, forget about it" replied John as the group all looked at Dani and agreed with John’s initial prediction.

Amber slowly began to strip Dani of her jeans. The whole time this was happening Dani had her eyes tight shut trying to block the embarrassment that she was sure would soon be revealed.

"The players all stared with their mouths open wide. Why in this world was Dani like this, several began to wonder.

"Now this has just got a lot more interesting sniggered Amber as she made her plans remembering she was only allowed to touch 1 of Marks or Dani’s items of clothing while getting her own back for the humiliation she had been put through.

"Well Dani, all I can say is you look as attractive as you did last night" complimented John. as he too stared at Dani’s luscious lips which were covered only by thin air and the golden syrup like juice she was soon to be feeling.

"Remember your promise" muttered Mark who was beginning to feel a little nervous now that he was almost certain that Amber would chose to touch his boxers.

"Yes, I remember I am only allowed to use 5 creatures on yourself, however I agreed nothing to the amount I could use on Dani" Amber grinned.

Dani's heart sank, how she would give anything to have worn some underwear right now.

"Oh Dani your ass looks a little red, has someone been slapping you" sniggered Brian as he remembered the dare Dani had relieved the previous game.

"Oh yes, thanks for reminding us about that Brian" John said before informing Dani she would have to tell all the juicy gossip of who where when and the full story.

Could Dani's evening get any worse, she began to ask herself before realising it was just about to.

"Dani stand still in this bath" said John as he pointed to the bath he had just cleaned out from when Sarah had been creeped moments earlier.

Nervously Dani complied before wondering if she wished to be blindfolded or not.

Can I be........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What will happen to Dani next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #572
blue eyes

Can't wait to find out about Danielles dare
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #573
daremaster 1
getDare God

Loking forward to the next chapter.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #574
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
Loking forward to the next chapter.
Me too. Best story on here
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #575
soccerninja

My Internet has been out for a while. Glad to be back! Althoug I missed yet another puzzle great chapter!
Old 01-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #576
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

wow poor dani what a day not to wear underware
Old 01-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #577
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Amber is as mean as the other players are too. Why is she going to use bugs on Dani? Aren't they friends?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:17 PM   #578
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie! I wonder why Dani's not wearing any knickers?
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #579
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Great chapter rachie cant wait for more
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #580
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Dani has bad luck!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:57 AM   #581
_CBTslave_

I knew she wasen't wearing underwear, doesn't that deserve a red star :P

loving every moment that I get to read this

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #582
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by _CBTslave_ View Post
loving every moment that I get to read this
As am I

I knew she wasn't wearing underwear too can I have a goldstar instead
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #583
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

She should recieve extra slaps for not wearing her underwear. Hope she does
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:25 AM   #584
Cute emma
getDare Sweetheart

Another splendid part to go with the rest
Cute emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #585
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Longer than usual part, hope you enjoy the suspense at the end.

How mean will Amber become?

Find out now in …….

PART 34 (310 Parts in total)

"Can I be blindfolded, I don't want to remember a single part of this" Dani eventuality decided.

"Certainly, however I can't guarantee that you won't be reminded " giggled Amber as she realised Dani seemed even more scared than she had felt herself.

Tying the blindfold tightly round Dani's eyes she seemed to calm down slightly. Amber will certainly decide to touch Marks boxers, she kept saying to herself, believing her delicate boobies hadn't too much to worry about.

"Do you want to be blindfolded too" Amber asked her big brother who was still stood open mouthed staring at Dani in her unusual state of dress.

It didn't take Mark long to answer "I think, I'll be ok with a sight like that, I want to treasure everything" There were a few cackles of laughter as all the males would agree, witnessing Dani going through with this dare was going to be a worthwhile memory.

"Right then, is everyone ready" asked Amber picking up the tweezers so she wouldn't have to touch any of the horrid things again. With no answer from either player, Amber uncovered the lid of the tray. "Wow, I sure did manage to collect a lot" she said to herself, wondering which 5 creatures she was going to torment Mark with.

Remembering that the Tray had 49 different creatures in it, and the fact that Amber had agreed to use only 5 on Mark, Dani began to scream in a panic. "Please don't be cruel, please, I'll do anything"

"I haven't even started yet" responded Amber as she silently chuckled to herself wondering how far she was going to go, or if she would take Dani up on an offer and make a bargain.

Decisions, decisions. In the end Amber decided she would first punish Dani by way of tipping a long worm as near to inside her bra as possible without touching it.

Dani gave a squirm and gentle whimper as the old weird feeling touched her skin. What was it, she tried asking herself.

Not really wanting to think about it Dani instead gritted her teeth as a slug was placed on her forehead. "Stop, stop, I'll do anything" she cried, realising the events had only just begun.

Amber took no notice of her at all and instead placed a worm in Dani’s other bra cup.

It was then time for a bit of revenge on Mark. Knowing he would have to keep all creatures wherever she placed them for 5 minutes after she had finished with either Dani or him, Amber decided if she acted now, the duration would be that little bit longer.

Pinching a slug with the tweezers, Amber dropped it into the front of her brother’s kelvin classic boxers.

"Is that the best you can do?" muttered Mark before he felt the true effects of the slug crawling over his man hood,

"You couldn't handle all that I could give" replied Amber in a threatening type of way. Saying this Amber dropped a second down the back. The reaction from Mark was classic as he begun to regret all that he had done and said.

"Right then I think Dani could do with something to remember" sniggered Amber realising that currently only Dani’s breasts and forehead had been attacked.

"Oh no, please stop" pleaded Dani more in a scream if panic than anything else.

Taking no notice amber grabbed a snail and grinned "This one looks lovely." Dani was getting more and more worked up all the time as Amber suddenly dropped the snail over Marks face.

Catching Mark by surprise he gave a shrike.

Realising that Amber was winding her up Dani began to breathe a little more easily again, still remembering Amber had plenty more opportunities if she so wished.

With Dani a little more relaxed Amber grabbed a scoop full of worms and placed them near Danis delicate warm hole. This was followed by a round of applause as Dani squirmed like the worms she was feeling.

"Oh it looks like Dani needs fleeing, I think she's got worms" laughed David implying she was an animal.

Realising the time was ticking on, Amber decided she would finish Mark off my placing 2 worms in his underwear. One went down the front while the other slipped down the back. Mark flinched slightly from the cold unusual feeling he was receiving. Trying to act like a man he smiled.

Seeing her brother’s cheeky smile Amber decided she wanted to wipe the grin from off Marks face so pulled his boxers tight up his ass, followed by patting the front of the boxers causing the creepy creatures to be squished close to his man hood.

"Looks like Amber has finished with you" John instructed, before reminding the players he would have to stay like this until after Dani had been treated and the timer went off.

"How many more creatures have you left" asked a curious Lucy.

John began to count and eventually stuttered 23.

"Oh god, not that many" stuttered Dani before begging for mercy once again.

"Ok here are your options" Amber started before they were revealed.

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What are Dani’s options going to be?

Which will she choose?

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers

PS: next part may not be revealed for 3 days due to busy Sunday/Monday.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist