Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #556
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)
Default Pure gold!

Hey Leo, I am recently back on GetDare and yours was the first thread I opened. I just caught up and I am ENTHRALLED. Simply amazing stuff.

1. Do you like the story? Why/Why not?

Yes! I really enjoy all the girl on girl details and intimacy that you portay, as well as the innocence of Hannah and Evie.

2. Who is your favourite character? Why?

Hannah definitely, but with Nicole bringing up a close second. I love Hannah because of her innocence but corruptibility, as well as her love for the sexual aspects of their games. Also, for me, Nicole is the embodiment of a sub, and just can't face her "inner demons" yet, but Alyssa is helping with that.

3. Who is your least favourite character? Why?

Probably Emily, but just because your writing makes it so easy to hate her for what she did to Evie. Not because she is boring or anything! I just loathe her sadistic ways.

4. What's your favourite scene?

The one when Emily was eating out Evie and Hannah was kissing her. SO HOT and well written. Pure gold.

5. Were any bits really boring, or that you didn't understand?

Poker explanations dragged on, but it was cool cause I learned how to play poker! I also was a bit grossed out by the enema thing... but I guess some people like it?

6. Are there any scenes that you'd like to see (more of)? i.e. Character romances/kinks/fetishes.

Definitely some incest for Hannah and Emily, and more threesomes and lesbian action!

On a side note, I'd love to be added to the PM list, and once again, your writing is simply genius! Keep it up!

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:16 AM   #557
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embii View Post
I didn't realise that someone had already done one, but I made a shield too :3 if you want me to change it at all, just let me know
I linked it instead of posting it because it's super big for no real reason other than I liek good quality
Anyway, I hope you like it
http://i45.tinypic.com/nb2dsk.png
I actually really like that o.o but when i experimented with uniform colours (I'm doing all the uniform designs at the moment) I found the blue and green worked a lot better, so I'll either use the current owlart shield or mix the two slightly. However I think that would be perfect for school swimsuit ;o Thanks!

Everyone that asked to be added/readded to the spam list in the past week has been. New chapter soon!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:37 AM   #558
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I actually really like that o.o but when i experimented with uniform colours (I'm doing all the uniform designs at the moment) I found the blue and green worked a lot better, so I'll either use the current owlart shield or mix the two slightly. However I think that would be perfect for school swimsuit ;o Thanks!

Everyone that asked to be added/readded to the spam list in the past week has been. New chapter soon!

Aw yay I actually made a green one but didn't upload it because i didn't like it as much, i understand if you want to mix them/use owlart's but here you go

reminds me far too much of my own school
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #559
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I love the girly / lesbian symbol layout - I think it works a lot better than the half and half standard coloured backdrop. It'll definitely be used for something - thanks :3

And yeah the standard navy and green does look like many schools, but when I tried the light blue / pink uniform it looked weird and not as good >.>
Old 06-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #560
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

Loved this chapter Leo - amazing again cannot wait haha
Clarabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #561
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 55. Teasing Lips

Evie

Hannah eagerly sucked on Evie's fingers, her tongue working side to side along the underside as her mouth sucked on the rest. It was obvious that Hannah loved having the chance to suck on something; looking down, Evie noted that the younger girl's hand had snuck down between her legs and was teasing at her clit.

Evie smiled to herself. Masturbating without permission. We'll have to do something about that.

Still, it wasn't as if Evie didn't sympathise; she was well aware of what it was like to be that turned on, to be unable to stop yourself from touching. Her dream echoed darkly in her mind as proof of that.

Evie gave Hannah a few more moments of touching, then reached down and wrenched Hannah's hand away, pulling it up to the younger girl's own face.

'Now you went and got these fingers dirty too,' Evie said, using her hold on Hannah's wrist to make her slap herself softly. 'Clean them up, and think about how it's the last taste of cunt you're going to get for a while.'

Hannah blushed but obediently traded Evie's fingers for her own, closing her eyes as she happily sucked her pussy juices from them.

Evie glanced about, and spied her travel bag set against the drawers at the edge of the bed. Leaving Hannah to suck on her fingers for a moment, Evie pulled her bag up onto the bed and dug through a side pocket until she located her pencil case, taking out a black permanent marker.

Hannah's eyes flickered open as Evie began to write below the girl's belly with the marker, but Evie just told her to close them again and continue sucking. Once she was finished writing, Evie grinned and gave her work a few seconds to dry, then put her marker and bag away again.

'No trying to read what it says,' Evie said softly. 'Keep your eyes away from your belly. When you go to shower later, you'll make no effort to cover it at all, and won't look at what it says until others have had a good chance to see it first.'

Hannah screwed up her face, but kept her eyes closed and nodded.

'Good girl,' Evie told her.

She then slid down beside Hannah, nudging the younger girl onto her side so that Evie was spooning her from behind. She then went to work on Hannah's neck, kissing and licking, nibbling gently up and down the side of the girl's neck.

Hannah shivered under the assault of Evie's lips, arching her body back and grinding her butt against Evie's hips.

Evie smiled. One of her first experiences had been with a girl that had made her melt with the attention she'd always given Evie's neck, and Evie had learned those lessons of passion well. Feeling Hannah melt in her arms as her tongue traced patterns up and down the side of the girl's neck sent hot flushes of excitement up through her own body.

Sliding her hand down over Hannah's smooth stomach, Evie kissed her way up to Hannah's ear, licking and at the girl's earlobe.

'Pinch your nipples,' Evie whispered into Hannah's ear. 'Hard,' she added as the younger girl's hands moved to her chest to obey.

Evie felt Hannah's body tense up as she pinched, and then shudder as Evie's fingers found their way through the soft hair between her legs and brushed her clit. Becoming even more aroused, Evie continued on, her fingers teasing apart Hannah's lower lips, feeling the wetness within.

'Dig your nails right in,' Evie told her breathily. I want to see the pain on your face.'

Hannah's brow furrowed as she pinched herself harder, her jaw tensing.

Evie was aware that she was beginning to get carried away in her arousal, but didn't much care. The day before had mostly involved her being humiliated and hurt in various sexy ways, and while she loved that, right now she just wanted to claim someone else. She wanted to wrap this beautiful, cute girl that she'd only just met up in her arms, and completely possess her. She wanted to hurt her. She wanted to make her hurt herself, just because she, Evie, had told her to.

Biting down on Hannah's neck again – hard this time – Evie thrust two fingers deep inside the girl's cunt. Hannah was tight and hot and soaked inside. Ignoring the resistance Hannah's pussy muscles were putting up, Evie pushed her fingers deeper, pressing up against the front walls, searching for the most sensitive spot.

'Mmm, oh god!' Hannah burst out, her whole body trembling.

Evie sucked hard on the soft flesh of Hannah's neck, rubbing deep inside her pussy, loving the way the girl's cunt clenched tight against her fingers over and over again, never easing up or becoming any looser.

'You like that, don't you?' Evie murmured, her fingers sliding out and working the juices from the girl's leaking cunt up around her clit.

'Yes,' Hannah gasped. 'The pain makes it so much better when you touch me.'

Evie settled into rubbing Hannah's clit, her fingers moving in slow, smooth circles. Kissing the spot she'd bitten on Hannah's neck – a bruise was already forming – Evie watched Hannah's shaking fingers, still clinging on to her nipples.

'Pull on them,' Evie whispered, planting a kiss slightly higher up Hannah's neck. 'Pretend you have real big girl titties, instead of being a flat chested wannabe.'

She planted another kiss on Hannah's neck, watching the girl's face, hoping she hadn't gone too far with her choice of words.

Hannah's cheeks were a deep red, her jaw clenched tight. Her fingers were pinching her nipples hard, stretching her small breasts out before her. She was breathing hard and grinding her hips down against Evie's fingers.

Deciding that everything was fine, Evie pressed a little harder as she continued to rub Hannah's clit, her lips working her way up along the girl's delicate jawline, right up to the edge of her lips. When Hannah's lips responded, puckering for a kiss, Evie pulled away again.

'Listen carefully, little Hannah slut,' Evie said. 'Let go of your nipples and look at me. I'm going to give you a choice.'

Hannah opened her eyes, turning slightly to look up at Evie.

'The choice is simple,' Evie continued. 'I can either keep playing with your cunt, make you cum like you've never imagined, or I can give you a real kiss. Which one do you want more?'
Old 06-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #562
r.j.carter

Wow. That's amazing how detailed everything is. Most stories I've read on here just give a brief explanation on what's going on.
r.j.carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #563
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

That chapter is really amazing. The way Evie builds up the kiss, and then gives that choice, that would be easy in most circumstances, it's hard in this one.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #564
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, what a choice for Hannah to make! Beatifully written, once again too.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:44 AM   #565
eljago
Baby Member

I made an account just to comment on how brilliant this is! I would love to be added to the spam list too... Pwease?
eljago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #566
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

This was a great chapter absolutely loved the detail in it - amazing as always Leo
Old 06-28-2012, 05:00 AM   #567
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 56. Hannah's Choice

Hannah

Hannah's mind swirled about in a world of chaos. Most of her thoughts were consumed with her senses; the way her breath came in great heaves as her body sought to sustain the passion running through her, the way her heart thundered in an effort to keep her brain supplied with enough oxygen when most of it was being pumped into her aching crotch. The way her crotch, her lady area, her sopping wet cunt clenched tight in rhythmic synchronisation with her throbbing clit, all of her aroused organs screaming for a release. She needed to cum. Bad.

But Evie had offered her a kiss.

During the game the night before, Hannah had been invited to join in while Evie sat on Emily's face, and had gone over and kissed Evie. It had been her very first kiss with another girl. With all the attention that was on Evie, Hannah doubted that anyone had noticed the way Hannah's heart had been thundering – much like it was right now – or even had any idea that the kiss had been such a big deal for Hannah. But Evie had known, somehow. Ever since she'd woken, she'd teased and titillated Hannah with her lips, deliberately denying her them again and again. Evie knew how much she wanted to kiss her again.

But then while the stunning redhead had been denying her that kiss, her fingers and words had worked in concert to drive her insane with desire. And now she was so close. Every fibre of her body demanded release, demanded orgasm.

Hannah was good with denial. She really was. Despite being well aware – through various small hints and tell-tale signs – that her sister and her friends got up to all sorts of kinky activities in the midst of their games, she had been carefully excluded from them right up until the previous day on the train. So instead, lacking anyone else to play with, she'd been forced to make up her own games. Having the luxury of a dorm room to herself had allowed Hannah plenty of privacy, and so she'd spent many, many hours experimenting with masturbation.

At first it had been simple. Get homework out of the way, and then see how many hours she could go for, orgasming again and again, imagining being completely dominated beyond her control, seeing how many orgasms she could get to before her clit was too sore and she'd have to drag her exhausted, sweat soaked body to the showers to clean up. Then she'd discovered various websites, and learned about dares and edging.

The idea of denying herself the actual orgasm had completely revolutionised masturbation for Hannah; instead of a long string of orgasms every night, she would force herself to tear her hand away right before that moment of ultimate pleasure, keeping herself even more aroused than her usual endlessly horny self. Counting orgasms became counting edges before orgasm, then the count turned to days between orgasm, every night filled with just as much masturbation as before, only without the release.

She found new ways to deny herself; with no one to play with, Hannah had turned to alternative methods. A roll of the dice, allowing herself only one roll a day and hoping for a six. She'd set herself ridiculous numbers, and written out hundreds, thousands of lines, each set more humiliating than the last, her cunt dripping as her hand ached from the strain of writing for hours on end after a long day of studies. She'd denied herself any sort of manual stimulation, forced herself to sit still and bring herself to the brink of orgasm with her mind and clenching muscles alone, then deliberately denied herself permission to do so in every quiet moment when she wanted to use her surreptitious new technique to satisfy herself during the day. If there was a way to deny oneself orgasm while remaining aroused, Hannah had tried and mastered it.

But this was different. This was Evie. The girl who had so completely stolen her attention from her usual crush in one short evening of acquaintance. And when Evie had touched her, had forced her way inside her most private entrances, had licked, kissed, and bitten her body, stroked her with humiliating and even insulting words, all of Hannah's trained reserve had been as dust before the wind. Her body had responded to Evie's advances in a way that she'd never felt in her months and years of pleasuring herself alone. One touch of Evie's fingers sent her body shivering and burning with a desire that rivalled a night of ten straight orgasms.

Hannah was good with denial, yes. But not with Evie. With Evie Hannah knew only desire, want, need – a need so strong that she had not only kissed her without hesitation the night before, but started touching her while Evie was still asleep this very morning. She needed Evie; of that much she had no doubt. But which did she need more? To scream and collapse in orgasm under Evie's forceful fingers, or to receive a second, perfect kiss, with her in the submissive position this time?

'I want both,' Hannah whimpered softly, barely aware that she was speaking aloud. 'You make me feel so much more than I've ever felt alone. How could I choose? I just want to be yours, forever, and to thank you for anything you give me.'

'That's not the way it works, little horny girl,' the beautiful redhead told her gently, still hovering over her. 'You only get to choose one, and it's only available right now. I'll make you cum so hard you'll squirt all over the bed, or give you a kiss you'll never forget.'

'Only right now?' Hannah asked softly. 'Nothing after today?'

'Only right now,' Evie told her. 'No promises for the future. I've only known you for a day.'

She was still smiling. Why was she still smiling? Hannah couldn't think before the warmth of that smile. Evie's smile was so gentle, so caring. Almost motherly. It was the smile of someone who sat serenely a million miles above her.

Hannah sighed. She couldn't pick one. She couldn't.

'Neither,' she murmured finally. 'Either one will make me fall for you too hard, and "only right now" won't be enough to keep me afloat.'

Evie just kept up that smile.

'I understand,' she said gently, leaning down and kissing Hannah on her forehead. Then she was moving away, rising from the bed and looking about for her clothing.

Hannah sank back into the pillows and scrunched her eyes shut, already hating herself for passing on Evie's offer. Everything had been so much simpler when all of her games had been alone.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:46 AM   #568
owlart
getDare Devil

WOW! Thanks Leo, that's such a powerful chapter, revealing hidden layers and depths to Hannah. Keep up the good work!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #569
Clarabelle
getDare Sweetheart

I completely agree with the above - i loved it and the deepness of it all well done Leo
Old 07-01-2012, 10:05 AM   #570
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 57. Breakfast

Evie

Evie fumbled about on the floor looking for her panties amongst the girls' discarded clothing from the night before. She located her skirt, then winced as she realised why her panties were nowhere in sight – they were long gone with Alyssa, lost since the train trip. Sighing to herself, Evie stepped into her skirt. They'd be too dirty to wear anyway; she would just pick up a pair from her luggage once she fetched it from the office that morning. Fastening her skirt in place, Evie picked up her bra.

'Don't bother with that; I'm sure you've already read that the school supplies set underwear, and you'll need to be fitted for it this morning when we go to get our new uniforms.'

Evie blinked, looking up to see Emily sat on the edge of her bed. Unlike Evie and Hannah, Emily hadn't slept naked, but was wearing a pale green tank and shorts.

'Surely they'd still prefer I was in underwear,' Evie objected, wondering how long the girl had been awake. How much of what had happened between her and Hannah had the big sister seen?

'You'd just have to take it off so they can measure you properly,' Emily told her. 'Just throw the shirt on so we can get some breakfast and then pick up our uniforms.'

Evie glanced to Hannah for confirmation, but the younger sister had hidden herself completely under the blankets of Nicole's bed.

Shrugging, Evie pulled on her t-shirt, tossing her bra into her backpack, watching as Emily crossed the room and stuck her foot into the bundle of blankets.

'Come on, sleepyhead,' Emily said. 'It's time for breakfast.'

'I don't feel like it.' Hannah's voice came muffled through the blanket. 'Go ahead without me.'

Emily climbed onto the bed and stuck her head under the blanket, whispering something that Evie didn't catch, then got up again, pulling her sleepwear off. She tossed her tank onto the bed, kicking her shorts after it.

Evie's eyes roamed up the tight curves of Emily's almost naked body as she dug through her bags for clothing. Emily was almost as skinny as Hannah, but her body curved in a much more feminine way, her tight panties clinging to her tight butt, the slight curves of her hips narrowing through a slim torso. Emily didn't bother with a bra, giving Evie more confidence in the advice that Evie not wear one, but simply slipped a white summer dress down over her body.

Evie felt a brief surge of disappointment at the hidden sight, then quickly chided herself. She'd had more than enough action over the past day or so, without needing to go looking for more. She'd only just finished fucking the girl's little sister, for god's sake!

Still facing away from her, Emily was putting on her shoes and socks – bending double at the waist, her dress riding up to show just how tightly her tiny panties clung against her pussy. Evie's self-chastisement went out the window as she stared at that most intimate set of curves. So what if she'd just been having sex; she was still damn horny! But then Emily straightened up again, and the moment past.

'Come on,' Emily said. 'Hannah doesn't really go in for breakfast, but I'm starving. I'll show you to the cafeteria and where to get your things.'

Nodding and trying not to look too guilty of the fact that she'd just been licking her lips at the sight of the girl's crotch, Evie quickly slipped on her own shoes and picked up her backpack.

'Come join us soon,' Evie said softly to the bundle of blankets that was Hannah, hoping that she hadn't inadvertently upset another girl in her first few hours at St. Krystal's.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy