Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-24-2021, 10:58 AM   #556
Messy_diaper

put on a diaper, the bathroom is not allowed except for poop, place a dozen eggs if they all break in less than 24 hours you should sleep with it and the next day go to the street with your diaper and stay there until you do Pee 2 times if at least 2 eggs are not broken after 24 hours congratulations you can take off your diaper and clean yourself

for me pls make it extreme and long

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 01:23 PM   #557
Samor

Preparation:
You will put 3 diapers with slit in the 2 inners one, your plastic pants and lock them in place(either its a locking plastic pants or you use a belt with a padlock). You will handcuff yourself in front of you and cuff/tie your ankles together. You will also lock theses restrains. Put all your key in a bottle of water that you will put in the freezer.

Main dare:
To be allowed to take the bottle of water out of the freezer, you need to obtain a total of 20 points. To gain a point, you can do one of theses task. Some of them have a cooldown before you can use them again:
-watch a little kid/baby show (2h cooldown)
-piss in yours diapers (1 Hour cooldown)
-shit in your diaper (3 times maximum, nobody like a stinky baby)
-listen to 1H of diaper or baby hypnosis(no cooldown, no limit, become a good little baby)
-1 point each hour after the 10 hour mark(so first point here at 11 hour in the dare)
-posting in a diaper related person above/loser has to or cumulative potato thread(2 hour cooldown)
-playing with baby toys for 30 minutes

Now it seems a bit easy, so lets spice it up. You are not allowed to drink more than 1 glass of water(or other beverage) every hour. You are not allowed to use your furniture and must sit/eat on the floor (you can still sleep in you bed). Also, theses action will cost you one point each time:
-cumming
-drinking out of a baby cup
-eating something other than baby food(once a meal)
-taking a laxative
-watching something other than a kid/baby show on TV(one point per episode, 2 point for a movie)

Once you reach 20 points you can take the bottle out of the freezer and wait for the ice to melt to free yourself(if you take a big bottle of water it can easily take more than 6 hour).

I have 2 week free from work starting this Sunday so you can make it long.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:50 AM   #558
Klickfoot

Whenever you're at home this weekend you must wear a diaper and keep well hydrated with at least a glass of water every hour. Roll a d6 to determine how many fresh diapers you're allowed to use over the weekend. Every time before you change roll a d6, if even you must spank yourself 20 times, if odd you must be in chastity for the rest of the day. If you run out of diapers from your first d6 roll and want to change again you must do this dare again next weekend.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 02:09 PM   #559
the_diaper_darer

Go for a sissy walk around your neighborhood. You can wear less girly cloths if you want, but ALL your cloths must be for women. Before you diaper up and leave, drink two bottles of water and take an enema. Keep your cloths and diaper on for three hours after you get back.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:16 AM   #560
SissySlaveEmily

First of all get diapered before you go to bed, change into a fresh and clean diaper. The next morning you are free to do whatever you feel like until 2 pm. From 2 pm on (you can go later if you want to) I want you to pack a bag or backpack with rope, a blindfold, ball gag only if you have one and another fresh diaper. Then you can choose to go to either a very private park or into a forrest, unfortunately don’t know your area. Once you are there find a really quiet place. Get undressed in just your diaper, tie yourself to the tree but leave your hands free to untie yourself and then put in the ball gag, start a timer for 10 minutes and stay there. Then blindfold on and start praying no one catches you. If you want to increase the risk of getting caught start moaning a little and go as loud as you dare. Once the timer is done, change your diaper and now you have to carry your dirty diaper in your Hand or if you really see lots of people coming your way hide it under your shirt, they will wonder what’s going on but in my opinion better the carrying a dirty diaper. You are allowed to pack the dirty diaper in your bag once you arrive at your car or at the bus stop or whatever traffic system you are using. If you got any questions, let me know

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 12:12 PM   #561
Klickfoot

I think you we need to find out if your really need your diapers:
Do this test:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93871
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:17 PM   #562
Kawaii

write your favorite getdare message you've ever got on a diaper while wearing it and pee it as soon as you're done writing
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2021, 02:18 PM   #563
Yoyo Foxwell

That last dare was kinda basic so @klickfoot if you wanna message me and we can organise something, maybe a bet? Up to you.

As for kawaii, diapers are in your dislikes and you posted three of these at once so I don't know if you'll actually do this but:
Insert a small buttplug, take a small enema, and diaper up.
Once full, plugged, and diapered, you are not allowed to put your hands down your diapers until you cum. You can use whatever you like to help you cum but nothing must enter your diaper. Of course, there's a ticking time bomb in your colon. If you manage to cum before you release your mess, you can take everything off and release in the toilet. If you fail to cum before then, finish yourself off anyway, but you must stay in the diaper until you wet as well.

For my dare keep it less than 12 hours and no public this time around.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 07:16 AM   #564
Yoyo Foxwell

Gonna bump this as I only have a bit over a week left where I'll be able to find time to complete a dare

°-~My Supplies~-°

Old 07-22-2021, 12:43 AM   #565
diaperboybcn29

Drink two liters of water, diaper up and go to a massage parlour. Get a massage while only wearing your diaper. It's up to you the story you tell if they ask why you are wearing (I have done this before and said I had an overactive bladder). Send me a report of how it went, once done

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 06:32 AM   #566
Yoyo Foxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyo Foxwell View Post
For my dare keep it less than 12 hours and no public this time around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboybcn29 View Post
Drink two liters of water, diaper up and go to a massage parlour. Get a massage while only wearing your diaper. It's up to you the story you tell if they ask why you are wearing (I have done this before and said I had an overactive bladder). Send me a report of how it went, once done
I love it when people not only don't read my limits but also ignore the one thing I specified in my post (:

°-~My Supplies~-°

Old 07-22-2021, 12:06 PM   #567
Samor

Here is one that should be ok.

You will drink 1 liter of water, wait 30 minutes, diaper up and then start a movie of your choice (2 hour minimum). If you manage to stay dry, you can go out of diaper.
If you wet yourself before the end of the movie, you have to mess in your diaper and watch another movie before you can change. During the movie, bounce on your diaper each time you ear the name of a new character.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 07-22-2021, 08:31 PM   #568
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Night Diaper Time

Night Diaper Time
Hi Samor, let's give you an excuse to wear lots of diapers, and get at least a few steps closer to wetting them in bed. I'm going to specify two weeks as the duration, but really there's nothing stopping you from continuing this for a longer period.

You'll need several things:
Alarm clock - Ideally an alarm on your phone or watch that is vibrate only, as well as an alarm you can set the tone of at night. Many diapers! Plan for at least two a day of medium-high absorbency, or three a day of higher absorbency. A plastic sheet (optional) - this is to protect your bed's mattress, but it is totally optional. The objects within your "have" signature should otherwise suffice.

Water rules:

The key element of this dare is wetting diapers! So let's give you some ammunition to do so. Convert your weight to kilgrams, this is the number of ounces of water you will be drinking throughout the day every day (multiple your kg by ~30 to get ml if that's easier).
You will space this ammount evenly throughout your day by the hour, so if you have to drink 82 ounces of water, and are typically awake for 16 hours a day, you should drink ~5 ounces of water an hour. Do your own conversion of how many oz you must drink divided by your waking hours. I would then recommend getting a water bottle that you can easily measure in, or otherwise get used to how much liquid that is. Set your vibration alarm (or it can be audible if you like) to every hour, and drink that amount of water every hour. If this is significantly more water than you're used to, ease your way into it and ensure you feel good. But if you miss the water because you forgot your alarm or otherwise just weren't able to / didn't want to, it's a penalty for each time it happens.

This will ensure you're drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Lastly, in the 90 minutes leading up to your bedtime you must drink 750ml of water. You will also be drinking 250ml of water in the middle of the night (more below in night section).

Diaper rules:
You must wear a diaper whenever you are home alone or with folks who know you wear diapers. Additionally, you must be diapered at least two hours before bedtime.

While diapered, using the bathroom is off-limits. In fact, while you're diapered you should make every effort to pee the moment you feel the urge. At the very least, pee every time your hourly alarm goes off.

For the two hours before bedtime, if you need to pee, you must lay down on your bed like you would while sleeping, and pee as naturally as you can. This may take some getting used to if you aren't already. So feel free to ease into it by sitting down on the bed first, then reclining, then laying down, then laying down on your stomache, then laying under the covers, etc...

Time rules:
You will be doing this dare for two weeks (pending punishments or wanting to go longer). While you are completing this dare, since you typically are only allowed to cum once every two weeks, you won't be allowed to cum unless explicitly stated.

Night:
Every night you will be setting an alarm to wake you up in the middle of the night. You know your alarm situation best, but here are some rules: Must have an alarm go off at least 2 hours after going to sleep, and at least 2 hours before waking up. When this alarm goes off, you must wake up, and try to pee without getting out of bed. You will also drink 250ml of water during this time. Try for up to 10 minutes to completely empty your bladder, before getting out of bed to do so if necessary.
As some suggestions: Use an alarm that isn't your usual wake-up alarm, and preferable one that is rather soft/quiet but still just enough to help you wake up. The goal is to have an alarm that you eventually will barely wake up to, drink your water, pee, and go back to sleep.
Ideally you should vary the time of this alarm going off. The best way to do this is to set up a weekly schedule of alarms on your phone or otherwise, one for each day of the week at various times in your sleep schedule. So for example, Monday at 1:30AM, Tuesday at 3:15AM, Wednesday at 12:45AM, etc... That way your body won't get used to waking up at any specific time of the night.
If you ever manage to sleep through your alarm without waking up to drink the 250ml, just drink it as soon as you do wake up. If this becomes a habbit however, vary up your alarm enough to make sure you wake up.

Hypnosis:
During this dare, you must find a hypnosis file to listen to that either tries to encourage you to pee your diaper whenever you have it on, or as a better option - encourages you to wet the bed each night / when you have a diaper on. You must listen to this file at least once a day while you are doing this dare.

Rewards:
If at any point in this dare you catch yourself peeing without noticing, you are allowed to cum once. This can only happen once every two weeks, with the exception that if you have an "accident" by peeing at night without noticing, you can cum once as you like.

Punishments:

Once a week you will take a random punishment roll, as well as if you ever miss your regular water drinking, or generally if you disobey a rule or the spirit of any of the rules of this dare. To do this, roll a die:
1 - You will drink an extra 500ml of water before bed for the next three nights
2 - You will drink an extra 250ml (stacking) when you wake up to your alarm for the next three nights.
3 - You will drink an extra 250ml (stacking) when you wake up to your alarm for the next two nights.
4 - You will spank yourself 15 times on each cheek, and need to wear diapers for at least 36 consecutive hours within the next week (no potty use for any reason, if rolled multiple times, only one instance is needed)
5 - You will insert your small plug for your next diaper change, double diaper for that change and keep it in until your diapers are leaking.
6 - You will put on your chastity cage for the next week and aren't allowed to cum, even for a reward, until those 7 days are over. Extend the length of this dare until the end of those days, or the original two weeks, whichever is longer.

Let me know if any of this goes against your limits (I don't think it did, as I don't think any of this being done for two weeks will have a permanent change). Once you are done, please let me know how it went via PM . Have fun!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to orophins for this post:
Old 08-01-2021, 12:46 PM   #569
Littlecoco2020

Well that's hard to top so 2 weeks in diapers and chastity cage
Littlecoco2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:31 AM   #570
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecoco2020 View Post
Well that's hard to top so 2 weeks in diapers and chastity cage

Hey littlecoco 2020,

I appreciate the dare and don’t want to make folks feel like dares have to be crazy in this thread - they don’t, just a little more interesting than “do x and y for 3 days.” The idea of the thread was to keep dares interesting, maybe add a dice roll in, or some choices. For example, if we take a 2 week diaper and chastity dare as the idea, what if it can be shortened by rolling a die, 1-2 means you have to do a dislike, 3-4 means you add a day, 5 subtracts a day and 6 subtracts two days. Something like that makes it much more interesting for the thread ^_^.

I don’t have a cage I’m willing to wear for even a few hours, much less two weeks, and not into it enough to get one. I’m also already in diapers virtually all the time (though I sometimes avoid using them). So you can see why that dare isn’t particularly interesting

You should also list your likes/dislikes/limits in your signature, or at least in your post when responding to threads like this, as otherwise it’s really hard to make a dare for you. If you let me know what you’re into though, I’d be happy to respond with a dare for you.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo