Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-15-2022, 11:32 AM   #511
IckyLaura

When you first notice you need to pee, hold for 3 more hours. Then, exactly 3 hours later pee and catch as much as you can with your hands. Try to catch the rest in a bucket or something similar.
Start masturbating and keep going for 15 minutes. If you cum or stop before the time is up, you have to drink it all.

If you dare, switch pee with poop but I'll leave that to you
Limits: Private stuff, pics, umm other things I do not want?
IckyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 12:45 PM   #512
KinkyVae

Next time you have to poo, catch it. Stick as much as you can up your pussy, then run yourself to orgasm. Lick your hands clean, then piss into a glass and drink it. You may clean off the shit then

KinkyVae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:01 AM   #513
SubbyFoxboi

Next time you poop, shove your pacifier in it and then fish it out. Not being allowed to clean it off, you're gonna suck on it for the next half hour. Have fun~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:15 AM   #514
AusSlav

Fill up with a nice big enema, and then diaper up, inside the diaper put 2 blue buttons (or similar size small object) and 1 red one. Now you're going to end up filling this diaper with the content of your ass, but when you do you gotta stay in it for at least 20 minute and smoosh it up well.
Next is the fun part 😈 you get to blind fold yourself and then take your nice mushy fudge packed pamp off and try to find the buttons with your face!
The rules here are pretty simple, you can stop once you've found 1 button, BUT you can keep going if you want! Why would you want to? Well if you stop and unblindfold yourself and you DON'T have the red button then you need to wear that diaper as a hood for 15 minutes with your mouth fully open and in the read of the nappy.
So it's up to you, you can risk just getting 1 button, reducing the amount of sh!t you eat, or go for the odds with 2 buttons, or play it safe and do all 3!
(PS just to make the buttons a lil less desirable for you to get, you gotta fully clean them with your mouth when you "rescue" them)

Good luck lil one

Likes: Light anal, messy, age play, submissive, degrading, hypnosis, daddy kink, just started doing some light poopy play, bedwetting
Dislikes/Punishment: Lines, spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, potty training
Limits: Family, Friends, illegal, permanent, blood, FACE
AusSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:49 PM   #515
McFuggerNuggets

Bomb

For this dare, you'll be making a post on getdare, asking people to give you glasses of water to drink before bed. Every reply adds one glass of water. During the day you may pee as much as you want, but once it gets to 3 hours before your bedtime, you aren't allowed to pee anymore, and must start drinking the amount of glasses of water that you got from the post (be safe with this, use your judgement and don't drink too much water than you can safely handle). You must also put on a diaper (if you have one, otherwise just regular underwear) for the night. When you go to bed you can try and hold it, and if you go to sleep and wake up without wetting then you're free to go. If you wet yourself however, you must sleep like that, and can only change the next day once you've wet yourself once more.

Please send me scat/piss Faproulettes!!

Likes: Scat, scat tasting, piss, piss drinking, anal, light pain, A2M, anal stretching, messing underwear, anal food play/eating, toilet control, enemas

Dislikes: Scat eating, hard anal, cum eating, pain

Limits: Public, exposure, social suicide, sending pics/vids

Toys: Buttplugs (S, M, and L), large suction buttplug, enema bulb, inflatable buttplug, ball gag, spanking paddle, pocket pussy, long thin tube, 32" dildo

PM Dares
McFuggerNuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 07:34 PM   #516
McFuggerNuggets

Bumping the thread

Please send me scat/piss Faproulettes!!

Likes: Scat, scat tasting, piss, piss drinking, anal, light pain, A2M, anal stretching, messing underwear, anal food play/eating, toilet control, enemas

Dislikes: Scat eating, hard anal, cum eating, pain

Limits: Public, exposure, social suicide, sending pics/vids

Toys: Buttplugs (S, M, and L), large suction buttplug, enema bulb, inflatable buttplug, ball gag, spanking paddle, pocket pussy, long thin tube, 32" dildo

PM Dares
McFuggerNuggets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 08:32 PM   #517
KinkyVae

Hold your shit for at least a day, then, the next morning, piss into an enema bag or other container. Keep it at room temperature, or warmer if you’re willing, and piss in the container until you have 2 liters. Hopefully it’s pretty strong. Give yourself an enema with the result.

Hold for 10 minutes, then you can release. The catch, is you can only do so while fucking your ass with a dildo. Fuck in and out, not stopping as the enema slowly releases. Once you’re done, suck the dildo clean. I’d love a report if you’re willing.

KinkyVae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:52 AM   #518
Kawaii

you're going to wait until you have to shit and then manually fish the pieces out of your ass using as much lube as you'd like. place them in the toilet then cum on yourself while you use your dirty hand to cum

scat/pussy dares appreciated
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 01:55 AM   #519
CheeseFaggot

Shit yourself and stay in your pants and underwear for an hour then masturbate (however you please) with them over your head

Loves!: Masturbating, Fingering, Exposure
Likes: Piss, CBT, Anal, Public, Fire, Pain, Edging, Sounding
Neutral: Scat, Mild Bloodletting, Mess, General Gross Stuff
Limits: Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Illegal, Major Injuries

Kik: SendCockandBalls
CheeseFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CheeseFaggot for this post:
Old 06-30-2022, 02:09 AM   #520
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna shit and then do pushups over the pile. I demand at least 50! If you make it, congrats! You're welcome to shoot me back a counterdare. But if you fail, then you gotta make out with the pile of shit as you faceplant into it, and can't clean up for 15 minutes.
Old 07-01-2022, 07:45 PM   #521
Josj

you are going to drink 4 bottles of water then wait 30 minutes without using the bathroom. Then you have to do 55 sit-ups wearing a diaper. If you piss while doing the sit-ups, you have to squeeze the pee from the diaper into your mouth and drink it

Kik: w123ford
m/22/bi

Likes: wedgies, underwear, hypnosis, edging, bathroom control/pee holding, masturbation control, punishments, messy, dares, dice dares, and challenges

Limits: Exposure, family, law, abdl, diapers, scat, poop, feminization, face, blood, needles, anal
Josj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 07:08 PM   #522
rhl
getDare Succubus

You do not mention diapers, therefore before bed, use the toilet to shit in, however you can not remove your underwear and can not take your underwear off until you wake up.
You may want to wrap a towel around you.
Old 07-13-2022, 06:44 AM   #523
SubbyFoxboi

Cut a hole for your dick in your diaper and thread it through before doubling up! You're gonna be using the outside diaper for pee, and the inner one for poop. You can change the outer one as much as you want! But the inner one will be staying on for as long as you can manage. Make sure to use lots of powder! I hope it gets nice and squishy. In order to fill it as fast as possible before it gets too nasty, I recommend eating lots. Either way, once it's off you'll be wearing it as a hood, face towards your mess for 20 minutes, tying a rope around the diaper and pulling it into your mouth like a bit gag for the duration. Make sure that you can breathe properly, and use a knot that is easy to undo. Enjoy!
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 08-04-2022, 07:29 PM   #524
goje23425

The next time you need to shit you are going to hold it for an extra 2 hours, once it’s time to shit you can’t move from where you are, you will masturbate and edge yourself, every time you edge you must push for 10 seconds, you will continue to do this until you can’t edge any longer and just come as this point you will push until you fully unload your bowels

Looking for places to shit, I have a free house next week and also into public/hidden public
Limits: eating, smearing
Toys: fleshlights
goje23425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:05 AM   #525
goje23425

Bumping the thread
Limits: eating, smearing
Toys: fleshlights
goje23425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags