Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-19-2023, 10:14 AM   #511
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Eye wow look who it is

Hello all,
No, I didn't write a report. Use your imagination. I pre-laid it out and have past, detailed reports.
Yes, all went well with that punishment. Physically & psychologically.
I still stand by for the experienced only, immensely.
At some point, a-ways from now, I would like to play this again, where I could be left in the dark for 6 hours as a piece of furniture, forgotten overnight after being promised I wouldn't be. Put on a randomized time for some minimum amount at least and have it set in my mind that that will be how long. Should be over an hour at least....maybe 3.
Perhaps choke on a cucumber the whole time and have one shoved up my ass.
Something like that.
I like the multiple, back-to-back dunking my head in cold water and being held there before being pulled back up by my hair, especially after standing in the water for an extended period of time, naked, if course.
And look forward to it.
Just, not anytime soon.
Gotta wait

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 10:44 AM   #512
ReallyMadHermit

Good idea about choking on a cucumber with one shoved in your ass. I think you would make a nice lamp, but you're too obscene to display in the living room, and have to be kept in the attic.

Get two cucumbers, six sharp pencils, some tape, and a cup of water. When you're ready to start, cut one cucumber to have a flat end. I recommend also drying off the cut end as much as possible, otherwise this will be much harder.

You're going to be kneeling, naked of course, but can't be allowed to relax. Tape the pencils to your calves, 3 pencils each side, points facing up to stab at your pussy if you lower yourself onto them. Put the unmodified cucumber in your ass, and make your way to the attic. There, you're to put the uncut end of the other cucumber in your mouth, tilt your head back, and balance the cup of water on the cut end. With your hands, you're to pinch the lips of your pussy, and keep it spread wide, on display, in the cold air.

If the cup of water falls, report for punishment. This counts even if you only spilled because the timer startled you. Start your timer after you put the cucumber in your mouth. How does 1-6 hours sound?
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 11:08 AM   #513
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyMadHermit View Post
Good idea about choking on a cucumber with one shoved in your ass. I think you would make a nice lamp, but you're too obscene to display in the living room, and have to be kept in the attic.

Get two cucumbers, six sharp pencils, some tape, and a cup of water. When you're ready to start, cut one cucumber to have a flat end. I recommend also drying off the cut end as much as possible, otherwise this will be much harder.

You're going to be kneeling, naked of course, but can't be allowed to relax. Tape the pencils to your calves, 3 pencils each side, points facing up to stab at your pussy if you lower yourself onto them. Put the unmodified cucumber in your ass, and make your way to the attic. There, you're to put the uncut end of the other cucumber in your mouth, tilt your head back, and balance the cup of water on the cut end. With your hands, you're to pinch the lips of your pussy, and keep it spread wide, on display, in the cold air.

If the cup of water falls, report for punishment. This counts even if you only spilled because the timer startled you. Start your timer after you put the cucumber in your mouth. How does 1-6 hours sound?

I know, when I am furniture, I don't get to be in the main house where it is warm. I have to wait in the dark until I am remembered and allowed back inside.

Now, this is interesting. I haven't taped pencils to my legs before, just had them between my legs. I like this, how if I lean down to relax, I get spiked.
Know that I have a rough mat in the attic I will be kneeling on as well to make this worse for me.
I mean, if you want to keep my pussy open for the cold air, I can hold it open, yes. I also have wooden clothes pins to help with the task of keeping my pussy open, if that is desired.
The balancing of water on a cucumber in my mouth sounds like a pre-set failure. So, you might as well give some punishment in the moment for that, because I don't have that much confidence in my balancing abilities.
1 to 6 hours sounds appropriate.

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:28 AM   #514
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
I mean, if you want to keep my pussy open for the cold air, I can hold it open, yes. I also have wooden clothes pins to help with the task of keeping my pussy open, if that is desired.
Bring the clothes pins into the attic with you, but don't put them on right away, the more pins the better, I can't imagine you needing more than 9, but I've been wrong about your competence once already.

Quote:
The balancing of water on a cucumber in my mouth sounds like a pre-set failure. So, you might as well give some punishment in the moment for that, because I don't have that much confidence in my balancing abilities.
I suppose my assumption of competence was misplaced. Part of the punishment is the cup spilling water on you, bring something to refill the cup for when you fail. If you run out of water, just put the cup back anyway. Whenever it falls, you're to spike yourself on the pencils while you refill the cup and administer the other punishments. You can take the cucumber out of your mouth while doing this.

1st fail: You need less responsibility, clearly, use 2 clips to hold open your pussy. Move your hands to under your breasts, presenting them.
2nd fail: add a clip to each nipple
3rd fail: add two clips to your lower lip
4th fail: add one clip to your clit
5th fail and beyond: add another clip both lips of your pussy.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:54 AM   #515
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Bring the clothes pins into the attic with you, but don't put them on right away, the more pins the better, I can't imagine you needing more than 9, but I've been wrong about your competence once already.

I suppose my assumption of competence was misplaced. Part of the punishment is the cup spilling water on you, bring something to refill the cup for when you fail. If you run out of water, just put the cup back anyway. Whenever it falls, you're to spike yourself on the pencils while you refill the cup and administer the other punishments. You can take the cucumber out of your mouth while doing this.

1st fail: You need less responsibility, clearly, use 2 clips to hold open your pussy. Move your hands to under your breasts, presenting them.
2nd fail: add a clip to each nipple
3rd fail: add two clips to your lower lip
4th fail: add one clip to your clit
5th fail and beyond: add another clip both lips of your pussy.
I know...'for when you fail.'
It's no wonder I get left in the dark, cold attic, not even allowed clothes, sometimes for hours.
I will be sure to have myself fall on the spikes and make myself cry out at each failure.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:09 PM   #516
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
I know...'for when you fail.'
It's no wonder I get left in the dark, cold attic, not even allowed clothes, sometimes for hours.
I will be sure to have myself fall on the spikes and make myself cry out at each failure.
I didn't say fall on the spikes, but if you insist, try not to fall too hard, you won't be able to finish if you really hurt yourself. No flinching away either, and stay on the spikes until you're balanced and able to continue being an obscene lamp.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:16 PM   #517
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I didn't say fall on the spikes, but if you insist, try not to fall too hard, you won't be able to finish if you really hurt yourself. No flinching away either, and stay on the spikes until you're balanced and able to continue being an obscene lamp.
I guess I was trying to make up for failing. I'll be sure not to hurt myself too much and stay on the spikes until balanced once more and able to go back to being an obscene lamp.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:31 PM   #518
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
I guess I was trying to make up for failing. I'll be sure not to hurt myself too much and stay on the spikes until balanced once more and able to go back to being an obscene lamp.
Sounds like that's all the details, I look forward to the report. Maybe you'll actually make a good lamp after all.

Oh, actually, one last thing, so you have more time to think about your failure: after failing, but before adding more clips, release and re-apply each clip once, in the order they were applied.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:37 PM   #519
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sounds like that's all the details, I look forward to the report. Maybe you'll actually make a good lamp after all.

Oh, actually, one last thing, so you have more time to think about your failure: after failing, but before adding more clips, release and re-apply each clip once, in the order they were applied.
Yes, that is a good idea.

Please note, when I say it will be a while, it really will be a while until I can do this.

Thank you for everything you've given me to do.

---

You know who you are.
Old 05-19-2023, 12:52 PM   #520
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Yes, that is a good idea.

Please note, when I say it will be a while, it really will be a while until I can do this.

Thank you for everything you've given me to do.
You're welcome. Don't worry about how long it takes, I'm certainly not going to.
Old 05-19-2023, 01:48 PM   #521
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note

On another note,
I see my first post for this thread is May 12, 2013.

This thread is officially a decade old.

---

You know who you are.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:
Old 09-09-2023, 10:55 PM   #522
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default mental/psychological play

No attic punishments. It's not time yet for that.

No rush to decide,
I am willing to do a couple of days long punishment, depending on what it is.
Now, I've done so many spankings over the years. so many.
No, I want more of a mental, psychological play teetering up on the scale.
I have a thick, wooden table top on the ground I can kneel on. I know I want it to involve kneeling
Over the years, my biggest weakness has been staying still in corner--but corner is no fun, so-- and when kneeling on grits or rice. Which would vary in time. Sometimes 30 mins to an hour, perhaps a bit more.
FYI, I always found grits to be the worst. They are like shards of glass while rice is rounded. I know I want to be kneeling on grits.

It has been so long.

As for the long punishments I mentioned, say something, and I will decide
I mean, unless you are absolutely insistent if it goes with your punishment.

I don't know, but do,
I'm asking for a mental play here that can involve all throughout the night, including how/where I sleep.
How about this,
I think what I am looking for here is control.
For at least a full day.
I am looking for not just a standard punishment be said, but I am looking for skilled doms who know and understand mental/psychological play.
I am past the point of just the aspect of pain, and rather, that is just an element to the punishment, but not the majority of it.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:13 AM   #523
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default ice cubes

Oh,
Something new not on here I tried a week ago.
I have long ice cubes, ok?
I stripped naked and bent over the bathroom bench and interested ice cubes up my ass with a time space in between. They could hurt going in too on top of it being so cold. The couple times one popped back out, I licked the floor where the water was leaking from the ice and out the fallen ice cube in my mouth. I put another ice cube in my pussy and then one up my ass.
I think I did this 8...12 times?
Until I realized this was like an enema of sorts, and if you know me, you know how I was always so nervous with that. I had no way to plug it either, and I needed to get to the toilet.
But as I tried to hold it in and sat on the toilet, I leaned on the bench, feeling and not wanting to forget this sense of control I was feeling in having over me.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:09 PM   #524
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post further notes

I also bought a ginger root and have smaller, long cucumbers I like the idea of for a butt plug.
I intend on lashing the palms of my hands with a thin, plastic rod, even a metal ruler, as that is new to me still, and I like the new verses the old. New pain in new area.
I know I don't have things listed anymore like I used to: likes, dislikes, punishments, all of my limits.
You do have a decade of a thread for guidance.
But, no one on one for things.
No blood.
No scat.
For a hard basis of limits other than just public.

I usually say no to body writing, but I just may make an exception this time.
This is a first to give control in a longer term.
I have full dedication to it for at least close to 48 hours. But let us start with a full control of just 24 hours and see where that takes us.
Please be realistic here, along with not a do this basic punishment and that basic punishment.
This isn't just about a basic punishment and pain.
I don't think I can stress and repeat that enough. Look at this thread and see all that I have done and tried over the years. When I say I want more of a mental and psychological play, I mean I want this more than just some standard spanking--which I really am not leaning towards here, in all honesty. There is so much more, and playing your own dom can get tiring over the years. It is more difficult to inflict a large amount of pain and have that deep mental, psychological state that I am asking for. The focus is either one or the other, with each having a byproduct of the other.

People that know me, you know I will adjust, tweak, and add to whatever is given.

---

You know who you are.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:47 AM   #525
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Note And notes continue

I want to start Tuesday night and have all of Wednesday.

How about this as a thought process of controlling my sleep as part of it. Something I've never done before. New territory.

Just when I am tired and ready for sleep, instead of being able to sleep, I have to kneel on grits on the wooden table top on the ground with a randomized timer set. I guess, let's got with, I don't know, let's be a little sadistic and go with 3 to 6 hours.
And whenever it finally goes off, I take a cold shower, kneeling, for however long. Whatever else afterwards.
Sleep where ever and for however long.

And then the next full day of Wednesday, including through Wednesday night into Thursday morning as well.

---

You know who you are.

Advertisements
Kink Talk