Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-21-2023, 01:11 AM   #4951
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, by posting this twice, you did your own dare? Good so far ;-)

Here's a new one for you. Do you know pad locks with a timer? Get one and a long chain. Put on female clothes and now put the chain through all of your male clothes, pants, underwear, shirts, sweaters, jackets, whatever. Now lock them up for 24 hours, so you are trapped in female clothing or you are naked. While you do that at home you are not out in public, however, hope your neighbors don't come around and ask for some eggs.

Enjoy, kisses Miley!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 08:15 AM   #4952
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

For the next week
1. Only women's underwear is allowed
2. When at home and whenever comfortable a bra must be worn
3. Get a nude lipstick that isn't easily visible and wear it each morning
4. Only wear women's socks

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieSissyVanessa for this post:
Old 09-21-2023, 03:34 PM   #4953
SluttyKangaroo

For the next week, you must always be wearing panties or ideally a thong. Along with wearing either stockings or girly socks, a bra and on one of the days, one of your outfits. You are allowed to put other clothes over the top while going out to cover the feminine clothes

Dislikes: Spanking, Light Pain, piss play/holding

Limits: Public, Camera/Video, Family/Friends, Heavy Pain, scat

My Toys and Clothes

PM me DENIED1, DENIED2, ..., DENIED7 and I'm not allowed to cum for those number of days

1.7 inch sword bearer

♥ Open to trying new things ♥
SluttyKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 06:36 AM   #4954
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

put on some lingerie (thong bra and stockings at least) now go to a shop that sells nail polish. go and buy a clear polish and a black colored polish. when you go to the counter make sure someone is behind it and ask her if its really a black color that your buying. when you get home you get to choose which is going on your finger nails and which on your toenails. choose wisely because you will have to wear it for 24 hours. if youd pick clear on your fingers its harder to see but if someone sees it they would definitely know it is a feminine thing. black on the other hand is a more manly color and there are more and more men wearing nailpolish these days. (i did this myself last week and was really terrified in the beginning but after i had gotten a compliment about it i was really happy and worn it for a whole week straight).

could you please give me a dare i could do with my gf? and we are doing locktober so no cumming for me allowed this month

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2023, 07:05 AM   #4955
KEDA

Suck a dildo for 25 minutes deepthroating at least twice every minute. Collect the spit and use it as lube for fucking your ass. You will fuck your ass while listening to girly music. You fuck your ass for 30 minutes or until the lube runs out, whichever comes last. Hope you deepthroat a lot!
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 04:58 AM   #4956
Arcturus

You are locked in chastity for the next 2 weeks. Every day you must spend at least 15 minutes playing with your ass.

You may reduce your sentence by 1 day for every 30 minutes spent either watching makeup tutorials or reading celebrity gossip.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 01:10 PM   #4957
jondog212

Before bed, put on some lipstick and insert a butt plug, then put yourself in a bra-connection wedgie for the night.
jondog212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 12:18 AM   #4958
vulcan1994

pick a time to read the following spoiler messages, you will have to do it when you click on it!

Spoiler:
I hope you've showered because once you're done with this, you can't. Put on some lipstick, put your legs over your head and cum on your face. you may only clean up on the morning when you wake up!

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 07:51 AM   #4959
hellothere

Put on your favorite sissy clothes and lipstick. Then, squirt as much whipped cream into your mouth as you can and give a dildo a nice, long and messy blow job.
Old 10-20-2023, 07:54 AM   #4960
Sissyboy705

Slip on your cutest pair of bra, panties and a plug if you have one. Cover up with your regular clothing and take a trip to the mall. Once there go to the bathroom, remove your plug and bring yourself to orgasm. Lubricate the plug with your sissy juice and re-insert it.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 01:23 PM   #4961
hellothere

For the next week, wear panties and a plug under your normal clothes. At the end of each day, ruin your orgasm into a container and keep it in the freezer. In the morning on the 8th day, let it thaw out and use a turkey baster or similar to put all of it into your ass but don’t wear a plug, just the panties. You can’t clean up anything that leaks out until the end of the day.
Old 10-21-2023, 08:52 AM   #4962
Mael

For the next week you'll roll a d6 every morning. The number rolled is the amount of male clothes you can wear for the day. You may decide to lower your result by one to add one the next day.

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2023, 09:32 AM   #4963
hellothere

Insert a butt plug, then put on your chastity cage and a thong under your normal clothes. At the top of every hour you must pull down your pants and press your thong and butt cheeks against a window for one full minute. You can’t use the same window twice. If you fail and move early you must spank yourself as punishment.
Old 10-21-2023, 07:23 PM   #4964
Toujours

Like the one you gave before, start with a good butt plug. Really fill her up. Then, find something to gag yourself with (ballgag or pantyhose preferably). After that, tie your ankles and then tie your hands behind your back around some pole or object that gets you stuck. Good luck getting out
Likes:Leotards!, Crossdressing (on cam or not), wedgies, nipple clamps, edging, orgasm denial, butt plugs, cumming in leotards and tights, being gagged to oblivion!, spanking, vibrators, going out in a leotard and trying to hide, going for a drive in a pair of tights and leotard, (maybe - being exposed)
Dislikes: pain
Limits: Messy, family, blood, cum guzzling or drinking of piss, anal

KIK: LillyLeotard
Toujours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 08:22 AM   #4965
Mael

Roll a d6. The number is the number of days your nails have to stay painted.

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sissy