Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-09-2021, 02:39 PM   #481
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Wink One more note

I know I've been blunt and straight forward. It has been a while since playing submissive. I had not been in a headspace to play sub at the time of leaving when I did. It is important to emotionally sound to play that kind of role.
I feel by now from my experiences on here that it is good to be comfortable enough to switch between two sides of myself. It is good to have a clear head to speak as equals before switching to play.

Digressing from that,
perhaps I need a little breaking from it being quite a bit in playing sub

There are no markings or leftover pain from the play testing I carried out last night.
It will be interesting to be punished this way, and I look forward to it.
Those familiar with me, you know how I've pushed myself further than the instructed punishment, willing to push my limit, or to make sure I gave a decent, full punishment if I feel like I held back at all; I have also added additional punishments in the past if I felt it was deserved.

I am fully ready to take on painful punishments, emotionally and physically.

I will leave my feet unpunished for now; leave them as a blank slate for punishing.

So, let's have some fun playing, yes?

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typos
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:52 PM   #482
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Pencil On a new page on the thread

I see I'm on the next page of my thread,
so I shall carry over the punishment desired.
But, do click back to read my message in coming back after quite a break.

I'll just copy/paste the punishment wanted:

Would anyone be interested in giving me a new kind of punishment unlike anything on this thread?
Feet punishment

I've never sought out feet punishment before.

Nor have I ever tried it up until the night before and last night.

The markings fade fast with no lasting pain or marks on the next day from the light punishment given and described a few messages ago.

Please, for given punishments, nothing severe (right away), as this is new, and I don't know my tolerance level and what leaves lasting marks.

Implements are basic things around house:

- Wanted after every punishment: (suggested by master84, and altered and elaborated by me)
Wearing tightly laced up hiking boots with rocks in it. I have a bag full of road-side-like rocks in various sizes to use and select from

- Encouraged: Rubber bands

- Encouraged: Metal sharp pointed tip poker--no bigger than a pen point--I do have multiple of this, just the others are not as sharp. None draw blood

- Encouraged: Metal ruler--it gives a nice WHAP to the strike

- Interested in: Wooden clothes pins

- Nervous about: Shoe with a good, thick rubber sole, a very good implement used in numerous spankings, a lot of times oiled up (including the area being spanked)

- Nervous about: Wooden hairbrush

- Unsure and nervous about: Thin, leather belt

- Unsure and nervous about: Wide, leather belt
For the belts: I don't want any of my swings to unintentionally wrap around the side of my foot. If I am worrying about this, I don't know if I can give a true, decent strike.

Whatever else you can think of from the home, I will consider

Degradation is encouraged and wanted

Limits:

- No tickle torture

- No bleeding

- No hot wax

- No body writing

- No sandpaper on feet or anything that will mess with my callous long term

- Bottom of feet only

- Holding a flame near my feet is debatable, as I tried it for some seconds, and am willing to push that kind of limit.

- Trying to avoid very noticeable, lasting marks

- No pms for punishment--thread only

Other punishments I will do with feet punishment included would be:

- Corner time

--Wedgies:
Types:

- Squeaky clean (pull forward and back again counts as 1)

- Attached with bra

- All-day wedgie

+ Willing to hold bladder for a certain time period.
+ Willing to pee through the wedgie.
+ Willing to use underwear wedgied as a gag
- No mess

Any other punishments will be done at my own discretion.

Note:

Please keep in mind that I curse.
As long as it is not in a disrespectful manner, I am unapologetic of my mouth and will not take punishments from that.
If it is really thought I was out of line and disrespectful,
I will be punished with my mouth being washed out with soap
and a severe punishment from the one I disrespected.

Let's play
Degrade me to put me back into my submissive place--it's been too long

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 05:48 PM. Reason: rewordings/additions
Old 12-09-2021, 04:45 PM   #483
master84

Default pebbles

Came across this and my mind went instantly to when you get a little stone in your shoe. It can be so aggravating and painful if the stone ends up in the right spot lol.

So my idea would be to put a some small pebbles in each shoe. From there a dice could be used to determine the number of steps, say 100 x number shown on dice or taken to the aspect of having to walk to a destination. Anyhow just an idea
master84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to master84 for this post:
Old 12-09-2021, 05:08 PM   #484
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up This punishment should be used

Quote:
Originally Posted by master84 View Post
Came across this and my mind went instantly to when you get a little stone in your shoe. It can be so aggravating and painful if the stone ends up in the right spot lol.

So my idea would be to put a some small pebbles in each shoe. From there a dice could be used to determine the number of steps, say 100 x number shown on dice or taken to the aspect of having to walk to a destination. Anyhow just an idea

What a clever idea.
I could use a pair of hiking boots to lace up my feet real tight.
Small pebbles would be good.
Though to be harsher, stones more of medium size, like the ones you find on the ground on a road, would be better, wouldn't you say?
I would give the stones a wash first and then make sure pointed parts won't make me bleed.
I have a bag full of these road-side-like rocks in various sizes.

This would make a great addition to anything punishment related to the feet.
Standing in corner time
Having to march in place in corner time
How hard my steps should be when walking, even marching.
Being used right after a punishment.

Thank you for sharing this idea!
I'll add it in with the list

I'd like this punishment everytime right after a good punishment on my feet.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 05:58 PM   #485
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Not a feet punishment, but thought you might like this still:

First off, you will be taking a good hard spanking, first off, 50 swats on your bare ass by hand for warm up, followed by 50 with the wooden spoon, 50 with the ruler, 50 with the belt, and 50 with the ping pong paddle. Then you will lay down some uncooked rice and then insert a small anal insertion such as your sharpie you mentioned. Then you will get into this position exactly as shown in the image, your clothes folded neatly next to you very much included: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2674286

while kneeling on the uncooked rice, and stay there for 15 minutes. I expect a full report.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 06:11 PM   #486
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post

First off, you will be taking a good hard spanking, first off, 50 swats on your bare ass by hand for warm up, followed by 50 with the wooden spoon, 50 with the ruler, 50 with the belt, and 50 with the ping pong paddle. Then you will lay down some uncooked rice and then insert a small anal insertion such as your sharpie you mentioned. Then you will get into this position exactly as shown in the image, your clothes folded neatly next to you very much included: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2674286

while kneeling on the uncooked rice, and stay there for 15 minutes. I expect a full report.

Didn't reply to you fast enough in pm

I will repeat since it's on the thread, but start with what I forgot to say

I like the position with the clothes neatly folded. It looks like a good position to put me in my submissive place and would be good for a before punishment and after punishment position, even an in-between time during punishment.

I haven't decided if I want to do anything anal at the time being.
Nor have I decided about kneeling on uncooked rice/grits.
Let me ease back into playing here first.

Oh, and, no spankings. Yes, I've loved spankings in the past. But, currently, it is a 'no'.

I've just tried so much over the years.
Feet punishment is something new with surprising pain.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:26 PM   #487
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

OK then, thanks for clarifying. How about you use that position for five minutes before and after the next punishment you receive.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 06:29 PM   #488
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
OK then, thanks for clarifying. How about you use that position for five minutes before and after the next punishment you receive.

Shouldn't we add the 15 minutes you gave for kneeling on rice I declined, making it a total of 20 minutes?

I haven't been in a submissive state of mind for a long while now.

I know I need some breaking.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:15 PM   #489
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

I decided to do a little but of brat_tamer's punishment to try and get into a submissive state of mind.

I went to the bathroom and stripped naked, starting with my long sleeve shirt, folding it nicely and setting it on the floor. Then tank top and folded it neatly to place on top of my long sleeve. I took my pants off to fold those neatly as well, placing them on top of my shirts. Last was my underwear, folding those to place on top.
I took a large dry erase marker, bent over the bench and began to push the marker up my ass.
It was harder than I remember. Having only but the wetness from cleaning the marker, I tried again. I began to wonder and regret that I said I would use a large marker in pm to brat_tamer.
I tried again, and I could feel it pushing in, hurting as it went until finally I had the intrusion in place.
Setting the timer for 20 minutes and thirty seconds,
I positioned myself on the cold, tile floor, just like the photo, with my clothes neatly piled next to me.
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2674286
I pressed my forehead and nose into the hard tile. When I could feel my forehead and nose start to hurt, I pressed further down.
My forehead and nose did not leave the floor. I moved my hand now and again to push the marker up in my ass. I also wiggled my toes and feet now and again to keep feeling in them.
I was shivering the whole time. The bathroom was cold and the tile never warmed up as I stayed bowed down.
The feeling of being submissive was very present, and the feeling lingers now, feeling ready for more punishment.
When the timer went off and I stood up, it took an effort to stand, red marks streaking down both my legs with my knees sore, my feet feeling asleep and needing to wake them.
I looked in the mirror and the center of my forehead has a big read spot, with the tip of my nose also red, feeling sore to a pressing-touch.
I then pulled the marker out of my ass, got dressed, and came here to report.
This was the first thing that has made me feel submissive since returning.
I feel ready and deserving of a next punishment.
If my feet are punished, it will hurt at every step I take. There will be no escaping the pain.
Please degrade me and further punish me back into full submission.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 10:13 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-11-2021, 12:49 PM   #490
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Post Testing myself

I don't have a foot fetish, but from trying so much, I had a little bit of fun with testing my tolerance level and how far I was willing to go first round. I've needed something new to try.

I have really good hiking boots to lace up and put on. I put unpolished rocks in them and laced my feet up tightly. I didn't even have to start to walk for it to hurt.
I decided I'd walk for 15 minutes. Go and kneel naked in that sub position with my clothes and boots neatly next to me with my forehead and nose to the ground.
Walk another 15 minutes laced up again before 20 more minutes of that sub position. Lace up after and walk to collect what implements I want to use.
After that, lace back up right after.

When first putting on the hiking boots and starting to walk, I hadn't expected it to hurt that much right away. I suppose it was halfway in where I wanted to stop, but I didn't from wanting to show to myself how willing I was to take the pain, and I kept going. The more I walked, as the pain increased from rocks digging into my feet, I could feel like that was something I wanted to be controlled with--told how much, how long to walk. Not only was it very painful, but it put me into a submissive headspace that deepened as I went.

When 15 minutes were done, I was walking in limps to the bathroom, taking my shirt off first to fold neatly. I pulled down my pants and underwear before sitting down to unlace my boots and put next to me, taking off my pants and underwear to fold neatly as well.
I could see the harsh indents from where the rocks had been digging into.
I put myself in the submissive bowing position, keeping my forehead and nose to the ground. There was still a bit of soreness from last time doing this position (and is still sore as I write this, with no physically markings though).
It was cold, but not as cold as last time. The pain my feet felt had subsided as I stayed still. I was psychologically plunging further into a submissive headspace, and I knew I had no choice but to stay put until the timer went off before having to continue my punishment.
When the timer went off after 20 minutes, I sat up, but couldn't stand. I felt a bit lightheaded and both my legs from the knees down had fallen asleep. I sat there for several minutes, took some sips of waters, the lightheaded-ness fading and my legs finally waking up.
I put my shirt back on, underwear and pants half way on, having to put my feet back in the boots, feeling the rocks press into old and new areas on my feet. I laced them up tightly, having myself stand up, pulling my underwear and pants up.
From there, I forced myself to walk to the other room to start another 15 minutes straight of walking. It was worse than the first time. I wanted to stop early even more, but I wouldn't let myself.
As I walked, I tried various things to make walking more painful.
I stretched my arms out on either side of me, I stretched them above my head, put my hands on my head. I knew if I were to hold books, that it would cause more pain as I walked. At that thought, I walked and grabbed 8lb weights and walked with those, and it really did make it much worse.
So, I had myself walk down the hall to grab 14lb weights to walk with for a few minutes. I have various hand weights, with the most being just one 20 lb weight. All my other weights have two each.
I struggled to finish the 15 minutes, and I only kept going because I knew, and I do know, I wanted to be forced to do this by someone else, so I needed to know I had the discipline to keep doing it myself.

When the time was finally up, I didn't like how it wasn't so cold in the bathroom. I have a walk in attic, and it is winter here.
As I stripped in the attic, the fact that I was stripping naked at such an out of place area made it feel degrading. It was freezing in there, though, it has been much colder than what it was.
After stripping and placing my clothes next to me neatly, I had been so eager to get my boots off, that I decided I should put them right back on again to give no relief.
I pulled out last season's doormat, the rough material hurting my knees and legs as I knelt and bowed down in the same position. My forehead and nose pressed into the mat. I liked this position in the attic on the doormat from the feeling of being degraded into a worthless doormat, thinking about how many people wiped their shoes on the mat that my face was pressed into for 20 minutes. I shivered the whole time as I stayed in position, feeling the rocks still dig into my feet, knowing the punishment wasn't over after this.
When the timer went off, I slowly sat up, my forehead sore with red marks on my knees and legs. I stood up, shivering as I stood naked in the attic with just my feet laced tightly against sharp rocks. As I looked around, I thought about how this would be a much better suited place for any corner time, let alone the submissive position I was just in. I turned off the light briefly just to get a sense of the darkness, seeing that standing naked, shivering from the cold, and the pain of standing, would also be a good punishment. It made me decide this was where I wanted to be put before/after/during punishment, the only exception being that if I felt under the weather, as the freezing cold could cause me to become sicker. But, while feeling fine, it was a perfect place to be for punishment.
At those thoughts, I sat back down and unlaced my boots to put my clothes back on, lacing my feet back up before putting my shirt on, and I limped out of the attic.
I then had to collect the implements I wanted to use, and every step was torturous. I couldn't wait to get them off.
I made my way to get the metal ruler. I then had to go across the room to get the sharp, metal poker, and then walk some more to get four rubber bands. The plastic rod was already in the place where I would sit.

I liked last time using the metal poker to form a dotted like across my foot, so that's what I did 10 times.
I pressed hard and twisted each time, as I moved about, seeming to try to get away, at after some points, finding myself cry and say 'no', but I pressed further and twisted the point, causing painful, purple indents. It was even more intense in the areas where rocks had been indented in, having those areas more tender. When the 10 were completed, my thin plastic rod snapped from a long rod to a shorter one as I began to whip the area and the area around it. Not the first time an implement broke in some way, but this just made it easier to whip with this time around. I've broken a couple of brushes in the past, ruined a shoe, broke a crochet mallet, another plastic rod...

I don't know how many strikes I did with the rod. It was my left foot, and I needed to find my angle to get a good swing, so I was trying various positions and swings. I did in the end get a good strike and snap to it that made me gasp at each strike. I'll be able to strike harder as I learn my swing for it.

I went for the metal ruler right after, and it gives a good sound smack to it, with more controlled force, I feel. I also did more than just 10 strikes, getting a better sense of my angles to get a good hit.
Right after I was done with that, I put on the four rubber bands to pull back and snap them a little over 10 times, back to back to back, with good pullback each time.
Then to test right after, I struck a lighter and carefully hovered the flame where my foot was most punished, curious of the pain as I went. When I could feel the burn of the heat, I pulled back some before trying again, moving over a little to try a different spot. I was done trying pretty quickly.
I could feel the lingering pain from the flame, and as I lace my foot back into the boots, having sharp rocks press into the area, the pain I was feeling because of it, I found satisfying as a punishment.

I did this all over again with my right foot, lacing up right after.

I walked again for 5 minutes, but it was so painful, I stopped, but I knew I would and could continue if I had to.

I would go further than just 10 good strikes of implements. Would go longer in walking, longer in being in a submissive position in the cold attic. I wouldn't carry out punishments when striking with implements in the attic, as I need to be able to relax myself to give a good strike, and I won't be able to do that if I'm shivering so much.

This was a good experience to test my discipline, tolerance, and dedication in punishing myself with this new pain.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-11-2021 at 06:52 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-11-2021, 04:38 PM   #491
master84

Default Sexy!!!

Dam reading that report was so very hot! I do like how well the pebbles worked as a torture as well. You nailed what I was thinking perfectly with using rougher stones, a thought with more smooth stones would be on an more everyday outing. Not aimed to cause as much immediate discomfort but for the building of discomfort over something like a shopping trip or such.

I have to say the position that was suggested is a very fine submissive position and the point that you took it to with the mat was an excellent addition. I know this sheet of slut positions has always been popular Sub Positions. An aspect I thought would be fun with a foot torture would be standing on that mat in the inspection and or Wait positions. Setting a timer that is out of sight and having to wait for the time to expire. This would be a perfect time to focus on your obedience and submission to completing the task. Another variation could be the waitress stance on the mat, but both legs straight. Holding a cup of water on each palm as well for the timer.

I did see you do the marker back in your ass as well for the one task are you looking to start mixing other elements with foot torture?

Then one last thought, with the position given by brat_tamer. Getting in this position holding your nose to the fool but then having the rubber bands on your feet, reaching back and snapping them as you hold the position otherwise. Making it that if your nose leaves the floor the snap does not count. From there a dice roll or other method used to determine the number of snaps to each foot.

Last edited by master84; 12-12-2021 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-11-2021, 05:38 PM   #492
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ty, I try

haha, I replied an hour later, right on the minute.

--

Thank you. I do try my best when writing my reports.
I won't go on outings doing such, just at home. I doubt smooth stones will bother me to be honest, if not just a mild annoyance after a certain period of time that can be easily ignored.

Yes, it was an excellent position suggested by brat_tamer. When I saw the mat, I knew it was a good addition as well.
Thank you for the various positions sheet https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88...zYmVl6YG1IMi6k and ideas. I see some that are appealing and will do.
Whenever I set the timer for punishments, I keep the timer out of reach, unless I'm testing my tolerance level of something. Otherwise, it's punishable to be looking at the timer.

No, I only did anal in putting the marker up my ass for brat_tamer's time in writing his punishment, which I declined most of it. It's not a punishment I am accepting right now.

Just to copy/paste myself:

" Other punishments I will do with feet punishment included would be:

- Corner time

--Wedgies:
Types:

- Squeaky clean (pull forward and back again counts as 1)

- Attached with bra

- All-day wedgie

+ Willing to hold bladder for a certain time period.
+ Willing to pee through the wedgie.
+ Willing to use underwear wedgied as a gag
- No mess

Any other punishments will be done at my own discretion. "

I am sharpening two pencils on either side to a nice point I can put in between my thighs, another area being below my pussy. MeisterRebus mentioned of putting a belt around the thighs and tightening it. That's intriguing and am going to try out.

I will out-right decline spankings. It's welcomed to give other punishments, but there are no guarantees I'll carry them out.

I really liked having to be in the cold attic for punishment. I'd want that to be for submissive positions and corner time.
I like the rubber band idea while in that submissive position given by brat-tamer with the dice roll. Thank you for that idea. (https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2674286 )

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-12-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-11-2021, 07:40 PM   #493
master84

Any, ok no problem, my oversight on that on the no public at all.

Of course on the positions, its one I have seen several times and figured you might enjoy them

Thats good, I just like the idea of not knowing how much time there is left on the timer as you do the tasks. I can see though if the pain or torment is more intense seeing the timer can also be just as tormenting.

Would high heels make the stones more intense?

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification. I was just looking it back over and thought that no anal and such was the case and then there was a report with it.
Old 12-11-2021, 07:47 PM   #494
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

No oversight, I just put that in my signature.

Yes, watching the clock is also tormenting, I agree very much with that.

lol, I'm sure the heels would be sexy, but I shall stick with the boots, soorryy

yup, yup. it was just an exception

---

You know who you are.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:31 PM   #495
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Last night, I took a pencil and sharpened it to a nice point on both ends.
I had to pee, and instead of letting me go relieve myself, I drank more water.
I went into the attic and stripped naked, folding my clothes neatly on the ground.
Standing on the door mat, I spread my legs open, placing the sharpened pencil in between my thighs. I took a belt, wrapping it around my thighs and buckled the belt nice and tight, the sharpened tips on both ends painfully pressing into my skin with no chance of relief.
I set the timer for 20 minutes, turning the light out in the attic for it to go pitch black, and put my hands on my head.
There I stood in the freezing cold, shivering. Not too far in, I took my hands off of my head to tighten the belt some more, causing my legs to shake even more. As my legs shook and I shivered, I could feel the need to pee, hoping that I wouldn't start to pee myself.
I heard a sound go off on my phone, thinking it was the timer with glee, my hands leaving the top of my head, but I realized it was just an alert, and I had moved out of position. That meant punishment afterwards.
Already planned was 10 minutes of walking non-stop in hiking boots full of unpolished rocks. It's what I have decided to do at the end of every punishment, regardless of what that original punishment was.
For punishment in moving, I would have to walk for 5 minutes carrying the 14 pound hand weights, having to walk down the hall and back again before my time even started.
My legs shook more while in stance, the air feeling colder as time passed.
At some point, I took my hands off my head, tightening the belt even further, causing me to whimper out loud.
Back in position, I began to wonder if I had hit start on the timer and what the punishment would be if I checked the timer. I even began to contemplate if a punishment was worth checking the timer and tried to think of what the punishment would be. I decided since I was even thinking about it, I should be punished.
When the timer finally went off, my legs shaking from holding the position with the pencil points stabbing into my thighs, I stood there for a moment as my hands slipped from my head.
Un-belting my thighs, I painfully removed the pencil between my thighs, getting dressed right after, leaving the attic to put rocks in my boots to lace my feet tightly, feeling the rocks press painfully into my feet before even standing.
I walked down the hall to get the 14 pound weights before making my way back to the room, setting the timer for 15 minutes--an extra 5 minutes from just thinking about checking the timer.
I walked, painful at each step, holding the weights at my side. At times, I pressed the weights down on my shoulders, really pushing my feet into the boots, causing more pain at each step. I soon had to put down the weights at 7 minutes in. I really should have gone another 3 minutes to really get the point across not to think about checking the timer, if it was worth the punishment. It was good to see how it had been 7 minutes, seeing how I would have almost been done had I not thought of such a thing. As I walked, I could hear the question deep within if I was going to contemplate such again--and if I did break position to look at the clock, how much worse the punishment would be.
I kept answering in my head that I wouldn't contemplate it again as the question ran through my head over and over as I limped more and more.
I stopped for some moments a few times to drink more water, pressing on my bladder as I walked. I even tied a sweater over my bladder to press into it. I took it off after some minutes to press more into my bladder with my hands.
When the timer went off, I had to pick the weights back up to bring them back to the other room.
After, I walked to the bathroom and knelt down, pressing my forehead and nose to the floor, still denying myself to use the bathroom. I stayed there for a minute before getting back up, limping back to the other room. I stood still for a minute, pressing my weight down into the shoes before finally able to take them off.
I plan on doing something like this again tonight.
It's colder tonight too.

---

You know who you are.
The following user says Thank You to Tigerlily for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk