Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-19-2021, 09:17 AM   #466
Tigerbread62

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum any time

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Either but tied up and fucked sounds more fun

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone I want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Worship

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Used as slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Wax?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Lick

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Either but again, tied doggy style sounds more fun

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Tied up and chastity

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #467
MayDare

Default Answer

1. Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

)

Likes: ice play, spanking, verbal degradation, edging, semi public, humiliation, being controlled, hypnosis, writing lines,

Dislikes: anal, piss, denial, most other things not listed in likes

Limits: Anything revealing/harmful
MayDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:17 PM   #468
Thejoshguy

Tied up
Cum any time
Tied up
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with whoever I want
Worship feet
Be a slave for 12
Hot wax
Worship a couple
Someone else’s
Snowball
Spread eagle
Second choice
Thejoshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 09:19 PM   #469
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? = tied up n teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. = cum anytime i wish

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you = tied up n fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you = they r inm control

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? = worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed = throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? = wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO = worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? = some one elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? = lick off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? = fucked in ass

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. = deep throat 5 guys
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 09:28 PM   #470
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I’d rather be the one tied up

Cum anytime (but I’ll still happily hand over control of my orgasms)

Both sound great, but I’d like to be tied up

I can have sex with anyone I want, and I get to worship them and give them complete control of my orgasms

Have my feet worshipped, just can’t get into worshipping feet

Being a slave for 12 hours

I’d rather be whipped

Worship a couple

Either

Probably lick cum off their feet unless I got the ok to snowball

Both have their merits, I’d enjoy one more, but two is good training to like anal

I rather the second, if it’s the best sex, they might leave me.

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:09 PM   #471
DaringLady

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I'd swallow my juices.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Let's go with mystery oral, I'm bi lol.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I'd like to choose my partner.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Not into feet at ALL, so I guess have mine worshipped?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I'll take the oral again. A girl gets tired lol.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple. Sounds like a good time.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball, I guess? Not a fan of either.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle. I'd love to be covered.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I'll give up the one limit, I think.
DaringLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 06:54 PM   #472
sissybondageslut

tied up and teased, definitely

any time I wish and being forced to swallow all of my cum

tied up and fucked

having sex with anyone I want and giving up control of my orgasms

worship feet

let me be their slave for 12 hrs

tied and having hot wax dripped over me

get tied up and watch someone fuck my SO

eat my own cum

lick cum off someones feet

tied up spread eagle

let her tie me up and put me in chastity
sissybondageslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 01:57 AM   #473
sexybunnyboi

1: I'd be tied up

2: I'll swallow

3: both

4: anyone i want

5: have mine worshipped but both really

Scenario 1: I'll take the throat fucking

6: whipped

7:i'll take the couple

8: someone else's

9: lick it off their feet

10: spread eagle

Scenario 2: the first option

she/her

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Kik: sexybunnyboi_

Snapchat: bunbun2688
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

My likes/limits and toys

My PM dares

I'm a dirty little foot slave

sexybunnyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:45 PM   #474
criticalqueer

Tied up and teased

I have to go with the first option... once a year is too little T_T

First one? I'm bi so gender doesn't matter to me haha

I'll take the first!

...can I say neither?

Fuck it, 12 hour slave.

...can I say both? I've never tried wax so I'll go with that!

I don't do the whole S/O thing, but conceptually I like the second one more!

Let's try someone elses~

Idk snowball? Both are... not great

I'll take the tied up spread eagle!

lack of SO makes this choice less impactful but... conceptually the first option is hotter imo!

Kik: trialbydenial

Limits: Public, outdoors pics/vids, bodily fluids, anything messy or involving dirty things.
criticalqueer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 09:59 PM   #475
Youngdumbandbroke

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum anytime

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you anyone I want

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? worship

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. violate limit

Likes- teasing, humiliation, pussy play, spanking, degradation, nipple play
Dislikes- anal, pain
Limits- pics (unless specifically agreed on), family, public, permanent

PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91872
Youngdumbandbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:52 AM   #476
xxyyzz

tied up and teased

cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it

You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

Worship feet

slave for 12 hours

have hot wax dripped

tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Eat your own cum

snowball them

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it
I can only do dares when I'm alone
Im ready take any PM DARE
just PM me a DARE of ur choice and ill give a report.
i have no sex toys
PM DARES- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93651
ASK ME ANYTHING-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...95#post4375395
xxyyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:49 AM   #477
SissyV

Tied up and teased for sure, being the dominant in this just doesn’t do much for me I get bored.

Cum any time I wish but have to swallow I’m not great at self control for this kind of thing…

If given this choice in real life I probably go with the first just cause I don’t have much (barely any) sexual experience with others, but fantasy wise I love the second much more so it would be hard for me to decide.

The first one for sure. I don’t really like being the dominant.

Feet stuff just is not something I am really into myself though I don’t mind worshipping clean feet.

I have to go with being used as a slave, due to my gag reflex being absolutely horrible I don’t know how many times I would throw up or want to over the course of an hour on the other hand that might finally actually deal with it which would be nice.

Tied and have hot wax I guess, I don’t like pain so both these would be bad for me but I deal with hot things often.

Worship a couple definitely there is just something so kinky about it.

I have eaten my cum quite a bit so I am really curious about someone else’s

Snowball them, I don’t really get the feet thing still.

Doggy style is just one of my favorite positions I can’t deny that.

I would rather do the second one NTR stuff just doesn’t do it for me.
PM Dares Pls
PM me or Message me at [email protected] or Kik at Sissyv022
Team up calendar https://teamup.com/ksaqx157h245ojttmq
Stupid Bimbo for your entertainment
AMA by any contact or I will answer publicly in this thread
I’m just a toy to be used
SissyV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyV for this post:
Old 06-18-2021, 02:44 PM   #478
Lucy_nyan

1: be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: someone else's

9: snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Lucy_nyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:09 PM   #479
ohyeah

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Is both an option

ohyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 01:42 PM   #480
sweetlilplaything
Account Banned

Tied up and teased

Cum anytime I wish but have to swallow it

Heh I actually like the idea of both of these. I'll go with being tied up and fucked without being able to stop them

Have sex with anyone while they control my orgasms and worship them

Have my feet worshipped

Hmm be used as a slave for 12 hours

Tied and have hot wax dripped on me

Worship a couple

Eat someone else's

Lick cum off someone's feet

Spread eagle while being ejaculated on

Violate a limit, get humiliated, and deepthroat 5 guys all while not being allowed to cum
sweetlilplaything is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth