Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #466
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
Yes sir, thank you, sir.
I haven't had a bruised bottom in a very long time.
I'm long overdue.

No sir, I already had on my mind taking pictures of my bruised, welted bottom.
As per usual, bruises show even better after a couple of days.

When I do this punishment, I would like serious repercussions if it is not fully completed (as long as it is possible to complete it)
By not fully completing it, you mean like not including the pics, or was there something else that you think you might not complete? The sitting on the horse?
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 02:00 PM   #467
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
By not fully completing it, you mean like not including the pics, or was there something else that you think you might not complete? The sitting on the horse?
No, the pics will be there either way, sir.
I'm worried about the spanking, as it's been a long while.
It's been so long since I've pushed myself for a decent spanking, sir.
I don't want to fail.

The horse...surely if I can last 25 minutes, I could do 15.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:40 AM   #468
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk So. This is a cane.

Quote:
So I hear you're in need of punishment, can't help being a bad little girl, huh? First off, you will be getting a hard hand spanking, 50 swats, alternating cheeks every five swats for warm up. Then you will be spanked with the paddle, the wooden hairbrush, the belt with the metal Xs, and the wooden spoon, 50 times, alternating cheeks every five swats. I expect a full report on how sore and red this leaves your ass.

Then, I'll jamming some pepper paste up your pussy and your asshole. Once that is done, you will sit on your bedpost horses for 15 minutes, while your legs are bound like they are in your avatar, with the calf bound to your thigh with a belt.

I expect a full report on your experience as soon as possible.

Turns out that I broke my wooden spoon a while back (not the first time I’ve broken a spanking implement...) Totally forgot about it!

So, I have this wooden cane available to me now. Never been caned. Seen some serious bruising and welts from it.

For replacing the wooden spoon...I have these really nice leather shoes with a good sole. (It’s really good when oiled up. Have to wear a leather glove to keep my grip)
But....I haven’t a clue where they are. I can’t believe they’re not in my kink bag!

---

You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #469
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
Turns out that I broke my wooden spoon a while back (not the first time I’ve broken a spanking implement...) Totally forgot about it!

So, I have this wooden cane available to me now. Never been caned. Seen some serious bruising and welts from it.

For replacing the wooden spoon...I have these really nice leather shoes with a good sole. (It’s really good when oiled up. Have to wear a leather glove to keep my grip)
But....I haven’t a clue where they are. I can’t believe they’re not in my kink bag!
In that case, how about we replace the wooden spoon with the cane, give you a new experience to write about. As per conditions negotiated by PM, you will be taking 25 strokes of the cane.

Last edited by brat_tamer; 01-27-2019 at 12:20 PM.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:23 PM   #470
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Star 1 wooden croquet mallet~~~wooden cane

Quote:
In that case, how about we replace the wooden spoon with the cane, give you a new experience to write about.
Yes, sir!
It will be a new experience, and I look forward to trying it out. I've never had a cane available to me.

You know, I tried a wooden croquet mallet. That didn't go well. Broke that real fast...
But this is going to be the real deal!

I'll be doing the agreed 25 with the cane instead of 50 in place of the wooden spoon.

It is difficult to get alone time. May take a week or two.
I know, it sucks.

---

You know who you are.
Old 01-27-2019, 01:17 PM   #471
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Cool And these

And these are the ankle weights I wear for the iron horse; it helps my feet slip on the low bar, with added torture as my feet hang, each being 3lbs.

Also, 1.5 wrist/ankle weighs.
I tried one time to wrap one around each foot. But it didn’t go well...I think it had to do with the blood circulation...

Anyhow, just wanted to show what ankle weights I use while on the iron horse for punishment. (Not play. Eek.)

Aaanndd, here’s a picture of the lower bar as well.

Along with the paddle and wooden brush.

Excuse all the scribble-outs. Trying to keep distinguishing features out—including my name scribbled on the ping pong paddle when I was a kid.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 10-01-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:48 PM   #472
trenho
getDare Devil

oh oh you are back!
let's celebrate with a day with a crotch rope under your clothes!

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 07:32 AM   #473
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

....life got very busy suddenly....I couldn't say when...not any time soon.

sorry, guys.

another time, brat tamer, trenho.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 02-03-2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:09 AM   #474
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Bomb When you're not ready for it

It's been so long since a spanking--I'm not used to the sting of the implements.
Today, I pulled out the hairbrush, paddle, belt, and cane.

I saw someone lay on their side to cane themselves, and I tried it out myself.
I need practice before trying to hit as hard as I can.

My ass is warm and a bit stingy, as I did do little amounts of warmups of each one.
If you know me well enough on here, you'd know the belt has always been my favorite since the very start. I had the most fun and most swings with that.
Belting my ass crack also is satisfying, pain wise.
I make sure two of the metal X's are hitting.

The way the hairbrush gives a loud pop upon contact had been forgotten, and the rough side of the paddle also gives a bit of a pop.

I found those leather shoes.
Several days ago, I oiled the sole of one, along with my ass, and had some swings for the sake of glee from finding them

I have a brutal spanking planned out, and I'm not sure I'm ready for all of that pain.
This is where someone else needs to be here, right?
Seems like the perfect time for a punishment.
When you're not ready for it.

I did just do 50 of the paddle. Certainly not my best work.
Then to try and do the hairbrush right after...geesh, that painful sting.
I wish I could be spanked to tears right now.

---

You know who you are.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM.
Old 06-18-2019, 06:59 PM   #475
Mr.Blue

Hand Spanking Punishment

It seems like you desperately desire to be spanked, slut, so I will happily oblige...

Start off by oiling up that pretty ass of yours...nice and slowly...just rubbing it in and enjoying the sensations of your own touch...as if you were experiencing a lovely massage.

After a few minutes of doing this or whenever you feel like you are nice and ready for me...your soft, sexy ass gleaming brightly...just slathered in oil...you will lay on your side like the girl you saw...and grab your cane...

Instead of caning yourself as hard as you can...you will lightly tease yourself for a few minutes...just slapping your ass cheeks lightly each time...alternating...teasing yourself...making your pussy oh so dripping wet merely from the anticipation of it all...

Time 3 minutes at this very easy, light level, hardly causing pain but just enough to excite you...

Also, every minute of this you will verbally say "I am NOTHING but a dirty SLUT!" out loud unless you are unable/unwilling to do so...in that case you may just think it instead. Either way, you need to remember to do this every minute so 3x in total.

Now for another 3 minutes of caning, but this time a little harder. Up it a notch, whatever force you determine is another notch up from the last, and stay consistent with that for the entirety of the 3 minutes. Remember to time yourself.

This time you will say or think "I am a dirty WHORE and I deserve this punishment. Thank you, Sir!" each minute.

Lastly, you will take a 5 minute break and then up the power yet another notch for 5 minutes this time. Staying consistent with each squat with a realistic amount of force so that you don't totally brutalize yourself, while still punishing yourself very thoroughly and roughly.

And this time you will verbalize or think "I am a naughty PAIN SLUT and I live to serve others!" each minute for these 5 minutes of pain...

All in all, you will do 11 minutes of caning, working up from super light to as roughly as you think you can take. Since the last section is 5 minutes total...which is rather long for one level...you may also ramp up the power as high as you can handle within the last 1 minute to 30 seconds, ending in a flurry of painful swats if you are down for the challenge...but this is not a mandatory requirement.

At the end of this your ass should be red, swollen with multiple welts or bruises, and you should definitely be crying, slut...or you didn't do this correctly.

I will expect a detailed report as always, and if you are willing to show everyone your punished ass wearing something sexy like a skinny thong that would be nice as well to include along with it but, again, this is just a suggestion and not a requirement.

Anyway, enjoy this punishment and have fun with it. I have a feeling that as painful as it is, you will...
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 10-01-2019, 07:37 AM   #476
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default .

I do not wish to play anymore.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:46 AM   #477
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Default .

Can an administrator lock this, please?

Thank you.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:50 PM   #478
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Microphone Surprise. Reminicing a good portion; A new punishment intrigues me

Hello to any old friends still around.

Surprise, people. Look who it is. Suppose it is good this wasn't locked as requested. Things are said in the heat of emotions. I've appeared on here here and there; hovered about the site without logging in. Hell, I had forgotten my password; email too.
I deleted everything a while ago because I was going to delete my account.
But, here I am.
I see my thread is still in the top 3, in 3rd.
A lot was tried over the years. I don't regret my experiences and experiments from here. I enjoyed them greatly. Currently, I am not interested in spankings or other punishments of the past. Please don't give me any of those; you will not receive a report back; just read my past reports of such punishments. I know I always wrote them well.

Anyone new reading this. See the date I started this? May 2013. It's been 8 year. WOW. When people take time to give you punishments, reciprocating with a good, well-detailed report should be considered part of the punishment, no half-assing it. And guess what? You'll thank yourself in the long run. You will be able to go back and read your experiences. It's satisfying. Trust me. Giving a damn good report has benefits for the punisher and you as the punished.

Out of all the self-punishments I have carried out, I still can step outside of myself and deliver a good punishment without holding back. I learned how to do that from here on this thread.

I tried something new today, and I would like to share. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading.
Has anyone seen Handmaid's Tale?
They whip the bottom of someone's feet for punishment until they bleed.
Bleeding is extreme though and is a limit for me.
I ended up looking at feet punishments. Last night, I got a thin, plastic rod with a good spring to it. I lashed each foot in the center, right across. 15 times.
The only reason why I didn't do more was I wanted to see what markings would result later.
It was surprising, the tingle of pain that came about in-between lashes. I first did 5 in a row. I waited for the tingle to settle down, observing the imprinted lash marks.
I then did 10 in a row on each foot in the same spot. I was able to not hold back and raised my arm high to swing down, hearing a whoosh sound from the rod, and gave a lash hard across my right foot, harder than the warmup of 5 lashes, and it made me gasp and move about on the floor, still though with my foot in position to be lashed again and again--10 times total. I rolled a little on the floor some more, feeling shock from this new kind of painful punishment. I then switched to my other foot, able to keep more still from knowing the pain that was coming, still with giving good, hard swings for the lashes right across my left foot.
I stood up when done and pressed me feet into the floor, feeling pain from the tenderness, and began to walk about, pressing my feet into the floor at every step, taking in this new method of pain.

Today, I saw a metal rod with a sharp metal tip at the end being pressed into someone's foot. I wanted to try it. I found something just perfect with a nice sharp metal tip (no bigger than the point of a pen), though not sharp enough to draw blood, and of course I know this because I tried many spots, pressing hard into my foot, resulting with a purple indent, painful at each press. Each press had me gasp in pain. I knew I could do worse. But, I switched to something else I saw that I wanted to try.
I saw rubber bands being placed around the foot, the bands being pulled back, and then snapped hard. If you've read this thread before, then you know me, I must try this out. Punishment beyond just whipping, it made me curious and intrigued me. It is intriguing me further.
I put a rubber band around my right foot, upper top of my sole, pulling the band back having it snap hard with a resulting gasp. I snapped the band again, gasping once more from surprise of the pain. As I continued, I understood just how bad this punishment could be. I snapped the band 10 times.
I took the band off and with the sharp-tipped metal pointed-end poker, I pressed hard on an area punished by the rubber band, having me cry out, twisting the poker as I pressed down harder. Lifting the poker, I did it again, pressing down, able to be merciless. Each time I lifted up, there was a purple indent. I went in a line across the area, like dotted line of painful, purple indents.
Once done with the tenth one, I immediately put 2 rubber bands on this time, right in the same spot, lined up on the doted line I had created.
This time, I snapped faster, pulling the rubber band back further at each snap for a total of ten times. This new kind of pain felt like a whole new torture for me, as it had me crying out each time. I only did my right foot to see what the resulting markings would be. I pushed down hard on the area again with the metal poker. Not too many times. I really don't remember. My mind had switched gears, edging three times before having two amazing orgasms.

Now, after an hour later, the band area is vaguely there and the soreness has dissipated. Meaning, I can take more punishment without lasting marks.

-------------ADD: I do kind of feel a soreness in the area punished. There are no marks/bruising. If I went further, it would give a good lasting pain, I feel.

How interesting the kinds of punishments can come about from feet punishments.

Would anyone be interested in giving me a new kind of punishment unlike anything on this thread?
Feet punishment

I've never sought out feet punishment before.

Nor have I ever tried it up until the night before and last night.

The markings fade fast with no lasting pain or marks on the next day from the light punishment given and described a few messages ago.

Please, for given punishments, nothing severe (right away), as this is new, and I don't know my tolerance level and what leaves lasting marks.

Implements are basic things around house:

- Wanted after every punishment: (suggested by master84, and altered and elaborated by me)
Wearing tightly laced up hiking boots with rocks in it. I have a bag full of road-side-like rocks in various sizes to use and select from

- Encouraged: Rubber bands

- Encouraged: Metal sharp pointed tip poker--no bigger than a pen point--I do have multiple of this, just the others are not as sharp. None draw blood

- Encouraged: Metal ruler--it gives a nice WHAP to the strike

- Interested in: Wooden clothes pins

- Nervous about: Shoe with a good, thick rubber sole, a very good implement used in numerous spankings, a lot of times oiled up (including the area being spanked)

- Nervous about: Wooden hairbrush

- Unsure and nervous about: Thin, leather belt

- Unsure and nervous about: Wide, leather belt
For the belts: I don't want any of my swings to unintentionally wrap around the side of my foot. If I am worrying about this, I don't know if I can give a true, decent strike.

Whatever else you can think of from the home, I will consider

Degradation is encouraged and wanted

Limits:

- No tickle torture

- No bleeding

- No hot wax

- No body writing

- No sandpaper on feet or anything that will mess with my callous long term

- Bottom of feet only

- Holding a flame near my feet is debatable, as I tried it for some seconds, and am willing to push that kind of limit.

- Trying to avoid very noticeable, lasting marks

- No pms for punishment--thread only

Other punishments I will do with feet punishment included would be:

- Corner time

--Wedgies:
Types:

- Squeaky clean (pull forward and back again counts as 1)

- Attached with bra

- All-day wedgie

+ Willing to hold bladder for a certain time period.
+ Willing to pee through the wedgie.
+ Willing to use underwear wedgied as a gag
- No mess

Any other punishments will be done at my own discretion.

Note:

Please keep in mind that I curse.
As long as it is not in a disrespectful manner, I am unapologetic of my mouth and will not take punishments from that.
If it is really thought I was out of line and disrespectful,
I will be punished with my mouth being washed out with soap
and a severe punishment from the one I disrespected.

To new people,
this site can give you amazing experiences.
Never let someone push you past your limits if it is unwanted.
Recognize there is something called sub-drop, where emotions can flood during a punishment or after. It feels distressing and can give a wave of sadness and even anxiety. In this happening, go back and share how you feel in that moment on your thread, a thread, pm. There are people here to talk you through it and help calm and relax you. I have done so on this thread before.
Support is here on the site.

Have I spoken too much? It's just been so long and had many thoughts to share.

Didn't think I'd find myself back here.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 05:53 PM. Reason: typos, you never catch them till you hit reply; details
Old 12-09-2021, 08:11 AM   #479
Mr.Blue

Default =)

Welcome back! It is nice to see a major thread being revitalized in this rather dead part of the forums. Your detailed thoughts and explanations are always very interesting.

Good luck with finding a suitable punishment for your feet. I'm sure someone will come up with something
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:50 AM   #480
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Hi Mr. Blue,

Thank you; it is interesting to be back.
So sorry you took the time for that last spanking punishment you wrote out without any reciprocation. I'm sure you'll understand. It was a well-written punishment. I hope you recycled it
You know, I always had trouble trying to cane myself. It was never something I could give a decent swing with.

Happy to see someone familiar reply.
I know there are a few others I know still lurking about on the site

Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-09-2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason: rewording

Advertisements
Kink Talk