Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-06-2021, 10:40 PM   #466
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Name:Cueball
Sex:M
Sexuality:Bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?only a tydie Northshore mega max diaper

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Anytime they'd need to do something; drink, pee, eat, etc, they would have to make me cum or try for a minimum of 20 minutes or in the case of using the bathroom cum or have an accident.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Be used for pleasure any way needed,, except for any kind of pain, blood, or permanent injury.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, girl friends, ex wife, and wife.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My eyes, I love the color

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My dick, it's to small

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 20

11) How often do you masturbate? Average 1 a week

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? No

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? No

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Just a diaper

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? An orgy and cum as many times as I can as well as have my a$$ destroyed.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? No

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, gave anal sex and been pegged anally

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? 4 days ago, watching others doing sequel activities and cuming

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Bald

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 1000
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 1000
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 200

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? A beach, hot tub, on a video stream

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. No

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 30+ days

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Depends on the humiliation

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, yes

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Would watch beautiful women do things; shower, masturbate, have sex, etc.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Pee myself in a public area.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Has anyone ever forced you to orgasm?

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 10:56 PM   #467
kinkysub930

Name: James
Sex: M
Sexuality: Gay/homoflexible

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower, I'm 6'3'' so it's hard to find a bath I fit in.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? A sweater and some sweat pants. No underwear.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I am much more submissive, but I would probably use their throat. I have really wanted to use a throat lately.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Anything and everything. One fantasy would be to be tied down and used as a urinal at a aprty, or kept legs spread in a dark room for anyone to come in and use as they like.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? I have seen a few friends naked. A lot of men, mostly strangers. In person and online.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive 100%

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My ass. I have a pretty nice, thick, fuckable ass.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My stomach. I just wish it was smaller and more toned.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No, I haven't played one before.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Probably around 13

11) How often do you masturbate? At least once a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? I've masturbated when I still shared a room with my brother. I think I have also masturbated while staying at a friends house while they slept in the same room.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes, multiple times. It doesn't have much of a taste to me.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Usually naked or just a pair of briefs or trunks.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Anything I could possibly do, anything I haven't tried. Huge bareback orgy for sure.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? I love sucking cock

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Dildos, dicks, fingers, pens, ice cubes, etc

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? A guy

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Earlier today. I thought about being teased and humiliated

20) Describe your pubic hair style? I like it short and neat if not just completely bare.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $0
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $0
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $0

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? 1. Bathhouse 2. public restroom 3. outdoors

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. I have sucked a guy off in a public bathroom at a park once. I also sucked a guy off on a public bench in front of his house. I have been fucked a couple of times in a parking lot too.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 2 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes, 100%

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, I loved it

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would cruise public bathrooms and watch guys whip their dicks out all day

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Yes, my brother has caught me before. He also caught me doing self bondage once.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I've had to piss on myself in my front yard fully naked

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... To answer the previous question, yes somebody has forced me to orgasm. They thought it would be more fun if I came and then was used. My question for the next person is: What is the largest number of people you've slept with at one time?
Soft limits: crossdress/feminization, showing face
Limits: scat, blood, social suicide, exposure with face

Sex Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...dc0b7.14166186
kinkysub930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 05:02 AM   #468
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Name: Consensus, or Connie for short
Sexuality: Straight

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
Shower, to be honest. i like baths, don't get me wrong, but there's something about the way that water cascades in a shower.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?
Chastity cage, yellow thong, grey bralette (stuffed), purple cami, khaki green striped t-shirt, small game black hunting trousers, black 100 denier woollen tights, Tahquamenon jumper, slippers, smart-watch.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
i would ask them carefully how they wished to be used and then do my utmost to meet their expectations.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
Serve a woman. But i mean really serve - so do what she desired, whatever that may be. Taking her for a meal, washing her car at the car wash, vaccuming the kitchen, doing the pots, organising a dentist appointment, all of that. If she wanted something more conventionally kinky, then fine, but i would really like to do things that, afterwards, she looked back and was glad that they were done, things that took a load of her mind and made her happier.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?
In the sense that this was asked: my (now ex-) wife, my previous girlfriend and... that's it.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?
i don't actually know. i suppose that i am more submissive than dominant but i suspect that is learned rather than innate. My previous girlfriend broke up with me, in 2005, and stated "I can't be the domme you need." It wasn't until 2019 that i realised what that meant.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?
Ah, that's a hard question. i'm no fan of my own reflection. My wrists?

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?
The whole package. It does not appear that anyone sees any part of me as prime real estate and no amount of work will change that. i'm not that out of shape (but nor am i in shape) and i keep myself clean and tidy, mostly, but the beard is a pain. Part of my deliberate public image that i sort of ended up with so... hard to stop that now.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?
Never played one.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm?
i think i was 12? It came as something of a surprise and i had no idea what was happening. Smelly too. i was on my way home from school, thinking about being tied up (a pastime) and noted that i was hardening up. Later that evening, thoughts had continued and no softening down there, i wrapped toilet roll as mock ribbons round each wrist and my neck, touched a bit down there and that was that. Cleaned up as best as i could, then wrote in my diary what had happened - hence why i know.

11) How often do you masturbate?
When not in chastity, pretty often. i hit 27 times in January, so approximately once a day when not in chastity.

It's not a perfect average though, i can go weeks without masturbating and then masturbate twice a day for a week. However, since February 2019 i have had ~280 days in chastity, 160 of those last year, so maybe a bit less than once a day. Hard to say. Maybe once a day ish then.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Nope. i have been masturbated by my (now ex-) wife and my previous girlfriend. 3 times by the former, 10-15 times by the latter. We were married since 2008 and my previous girlfriend was with me less than six months.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?
Yes. Awful. It was part of my first chastity deal - i was allowed to cum if i ate the ejaculate. So i did. It was so bad i tried using it to prevent me trying for caged orgasms last year - it sort of worked, but also sort of didn't. i was not impressed anyway.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?
Women's pyjamas from Aldi over a stuffed bra and knickers. At the moment, obviously, with a chastity cage.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?
Any of them would be solo - i doubt i'd get a partner to join in. So, probably masturbation.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral?
Yes. To women. i've only done it with my (now ex-) wife and wish i had offered, as I wanted to, to my previous girlfriend.

With my (ex-) wife i really enjoyed doing it. She seemed to like it and usually came pretty quickly. It was really thrilling and fulfilling knowing that i was doing something she seemed to enjoy. However, she told me that then she didn't feel like doing anything other than going to sleep and asked me not to any more so that she didn't feel bad about me not having any attention. When i said that wasn't really a problem she simply stopped having sex altogether. Maybe i wasn't as good as i like to think i was.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?
Vibrator. i was curious.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?
Girl. There's something about the female form and femininity - even of butch ladies - that is wonderful. Men, sorry, and maleness i find a bit of a turn off sexually. That's not to say i wouldn't sleep with a trans-woman, their femininity is still there, but they aren't men, so... still a girl.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
31st January 2021, chastity captions. It's a bit boring to talk about, i was pootling on bdsmlr and reading chastity captions whilst rubbing. That's it. Took a couple of hours.

20) Describe your pubic hair style?
A mess.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?
Not sure i would charge. Cuddles? Respect?

(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?
Not sure i could be tempted by this for any price. Sorry.

(iii) Giving oral to a guy?
Again, if asked by a woman to do so in that slavery thing earlier.

(iv) Giving oral to a girl?
Free. Just ask.

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
My bed - hasn't happened since 2016.
Shower - just think it would be fun to try.
Camping - so, in a tent?

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
No.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?
6 months in 2001-2. Just to prove to myself i could. i was concerned that i might be addicted to masturbation and keen to prove it wasn't getting between me and God, so i just decided i would see how long i could go. i started not masturbating in October 2001 and then lasted until about April 2002. Thereafter, it was less than once a week until about November 2002 when i rediscovered fictionmania and the stress of my training course got to me, then it was once a week solidly until the end of 2004. Whooops, got off the point there. Does anyone really read these answers? i don't think they do.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
Hmm, i thought it did. But i have been humiliated and it was not fun.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
Yes, my previous girlfriend, and yes.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
i... wouldn't. Took a while to think about this one and i just can't find a way that it would work.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
No.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
Jennygirl once banned me from using the toilet for a few weeks and had me piss outside only, and only when naked. That was embarrassing. Would totally do it again.

Answer to previous question, how many people have i slept with at once: just about one. Maybe less? Not sure how muc my wife was with me at the time, so just shy of one.

30) For the next person: what is the most closely-guarded secret you have that you're afraid to share in public?

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 11:06 AM   #469
JimmyKarlo

Name: Jimmy
Sex: male
Sexuality: homoflexible

Shower - relaxing and effective

Sweatpantsand t-shirt

Besides the usual naked household work either let them stay in a certain position for a while presenting their body or pleasure my cock and ass slightly for some relaxing

Serve my miss, pleasure her body in all the way she needs to

Unfortunately no one special

Sub I would say

All my body pars are loved equally

All my body pars are loved equally

To an older school friend - we had a webcam chat and talking alot and drinking also. Somehow we started playing some game involving stipping, and I lost - although she was also down to her panties.. We continued chatting like this for quite a while, but then it ended - nothing really happend after

10,11,12 ? do not really remember - although at that point I did not really knew that it was that haha

About once per day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Only ex gf

Yes - it was a bit sticky and sweet and sour, but good

Normal pyjama pants + tshirt

A really good anal play? Hopefully some nice girl with heels and stocking?

Yes, absolutely

Quite some - although it never involved a real cock. Toys, vegetables, items, yes

Girl please

Two days ago - getting fucked in the ass by a huge cock while a friend of mine watches me in the eye while she also gets fucked by her bf

Short + trimmed

Depends on whether they are hot or not: hot nothing, not hot 500k
Depends on whether they are hot or not: hot nothing, not hot 20k
Depends on whether they are hot or not: hot nothing, not hot 100k
Depends on whether they are hot or not: hot nothing, not hot 5k

Pool, webcam maybe, somewhere once might get caught

Not really

24) What's the longest you've gone in between orgasms?
Longest was about 2 weeks

No not really

Unfortunately not

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
Stalk some hot women, sniff their freshly worn panties, touch them in their sleep

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
Not really

I was lucky yet

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo
Last cum: 18.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 01:20 AM   #470
Slutylittlesub

Name:Nathan
Sex:Enby I have a pp
Sexuality:Bi?

Shower the water feels nice running down

Shorts t-shirt and thigh highs

Make them dom me Hehe

Make me be a good puppy

Friends people at work in shower rooms and pics sent

Sub sub sub sub

My legs i think they at my best feature

Nipples they are inverted

No never played one

I think i was 13

Once or twice a day > W <

With someone in the same dorm room, I was so horny

Mhmm I have it tasted salty I like it

Shorts

I-i would want to be a sub and live out my gentle dungeon fantasy

I have only don't it on a toy buy I loved it > W <

Mhmm dildo and a plug

I would rather sleep with a guy

Last night I-I thought about someone k-kissing my neck

Trimed by am going to start completely shaving

Next to a fire, in the woods, in a comfy dungeon

I have edged a few times in public before. In my car and at my desk

1 Week > W <

More embarrassed but yes

No but i really really really want to

Hmmm I dont think so cant think of anything to do

Never caught touching but i did get caught taking a pic for a dare. I was my dorm mate

I was made to Woof for someone in voice. I like it alot now > W <

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
I was made to cum in the time it took my roommate to leave eat and come back > W < i made it
|23|TransGirlpuppy|Bisexual (everyone is cute labels are confusing) (She/her)

Last edited by Slutylittlesub; 03-14-2021 at 01:24 AM.
Slutylittlesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 02:00 AM   #471
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Name: sexyseniorctzn
Sex: m
Sexuality: straight

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Levis, T shirt, socks, underwear

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I have no idea what to do with a slave.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Learn how to be a slave so I can answer the last question

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Oh, come now. Of course I have seen people naked all my life.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Dominant personality but usually submissive in play.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My muscular legs. Have always been very well muscled.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My bony ass

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Lost several in here. Usually have to show off on cam.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Probably around 11

11) How often do you masturbate? Semi occasionally

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? On cam many times, last time in person was around 14 years old with kid across the street.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Many many years ago. Kind of a licorice taste.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? My undershorts usually.

Mad passionate love with my wife. More than once.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Oh yeah!

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Never tried any anal

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Wife

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Last Thursday, to fapinstructor.com. Made it 20 minutes.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Natural

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Free
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? No idea
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? No idea
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Bed, car, in the mountains

Oral with my wife on the side of the road, lovers lane, in the bushes at a freeway rest stop.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Over a year

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Never

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? It is a fantasy of mine but never done it.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Wander around naked enjoying the sunshine.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Not that I know of. One of our girls walked in on my ex and I making love once.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I don't embarrass easily.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 09:27 AM   #472
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Name: Randy
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi

Bath

Boxers and T-shirt

Strip, masturbate till edge

Be used by guys and girls sexually

Yes loads of people

Submissive

My legs

Belly as I need to get fit

Me and my mate played strip poker once and he lost and I got to see his cock

At least once a day

Yes, when in relationships as well as hook ups

Taste it daily and love it

Nothing

To be gangbanged by a bunch of guys, with them covering me in all my holes with their cum while a bunch of girls watch

Not much on women but love it giving it to a guy

Yes, both giving and receiving. Pref to receive

Guy

Being stripped naked and being pissed on before sucking cock

Trimmed

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? nothing
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? £20
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? £20
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? nothing

On a train, in a cinema, in an open field

Was given a Blow Job along the seafront one evening, been fucked across some picnic tables by a guy naked one night

week

yes

yes

I masturbate in the middle of town naked during the day

No, always wanted to through

A guy dared me to walk in front of him, stripping my clothes off until naked, he then made me suck his cock in the middle of a public footpath, then got me to put my boxers on. He then jerked me off until I cum in them then told me to redress. All in broad daylight

30)My answer, scariest thing ever done, walked down my road naked at night

Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the exposed dare you have ever done?

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 07:03 AM   #473
Dareme373

[QUOTE=AudaciousIndividual;760635]Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name:
Sexuality:

Shower

Black Lacy bra and dark purple knickers
Help me fulfill all of my fantasies

Be submissive to a Dom and get orders

Yes....

Submissive in sex but dominant in daily life lol

Boobs, face...

Probably arms since I have naturally thicker arms

No

Umm I think it was 11/12 years old

A lot, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day

Oops yes lots of times if I’m horny. One time I had like 5 people (family) in the room and it was dark so I fingered myself

Yes, can’t really describe it

Just a night dress, sometimes no panties

Gangbang maybe or just get a Dom for the day

Never tried it but I feel like I would

Yes, I fingered myself and put a dislocated in but not a fan

Guy

Right now, I thought about get fucked by force

Shaved, sometimes there’s short black hair

Weird one but on the bus, every room of the house, public

I fingered myself on a bus once, in the bathroom of a shop and a changing room

Yes!

No but would love to try it

Use others to fuck

No

Write degrading things on my body and go out shopping

30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
What is your weirdest fantasy?

Likes: edging, spanking, pain, ice play, punishment, degradation, hypnosis

Limits: harmful, revealing, anything messy like piss,
Dareme373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 10:35 AM   #474
Just_a_subguy

Name: Withheld
Sexuality: Bi

Showers, I'm a taller person and most bath tubs are too small for me to use

Just a t-shirt, no underwear or pants right now

I'd probably be willing to do anything my domme tells me to do, as long as it doesn't cross a hard limit for me

I've seen a husband and wife couple I know naked, they would have me come join them for fun from time to time. I've seen a few other guys naked before as well

Submissive, 100%

My penis probably, I feel like it has good proportions, length and thickness. I like my butt though too

My belly probably, I have a little extra chub there that's hard to get rid of

I haven't, but I'd be interested in trying a stripping game sometime

I was 12, no clue what was happening at the time either, suddenly felt extremely good from my underwear rubbing, and orgasmed

A few times a day everyday, usually edging

I have been seen masturbating by the husband and wife couple I knew, and I've been watched by a few different guys before in the same room

I have, it's got a pleasant saltiness to it, not bitter

I either sleep nude, or in a diaper if I'm in the mood for it

I'd want to have sex with somebody in a public setting, or be watched doing tasks naked

I've never done it before

I have had real penis in my ass before, as well as toys, and vegetables, cucumber end eggplants mainly. I enjoyed it

Girl would be my firs choice probably, but either

It's been a week or so, I was thinking about being stripped and forced to orgasm while being watched

Shaved smooth

Maybe $70? I've never thought about it before
$90, maybe less
$50
$50
In a car, somewhere public/outside, Living room

Nothing much, I have masturbated in public bathrooms before, and I masturbated hidden outside once. All solo things

I went about 2 months before

Maybe? Never directly tried it before

I have never been tied up

Probably run around the city while naked

Nope, never been caught doing either

It was a diaper dare, I had to fill it on cam for someone to watch

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? I was dared to get naked hidden outside and stay naked for a full minute.

My question for the next person is... If it were allowed and safe to do so, would you willingly get naked for people to see you?

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 02:41 PM   #475
Bluetonicpaul

Name: bluetonic
Sexuality: Gay

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Grey trousers, blue t-shirt, socks, yellow patterned boxers.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Naked waitering, for me and any guests I had, perhaps using them as a foot stool, when not required may have them tied up, gagged and caged.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Ideally I wouldn't have gotten myself into this position!

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? A fair few, started playing strip games with friends when I was a teenager, and carried on playing such games. Have also had mass group naked parties with groups of friends - too many occasions to list them all.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? More dominant I think.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Legs - like them from all the walking and cycling

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Stomach - from all the beer when I was younger.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yes - a few to be fair - on one occasion, the forfeit was to over the course of a week, strip naked within 20 minutes of being sent a message by either of the 2 winners - and send them photographic evidence...

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Probably like 15/16 maybe

11) How often do you masturbate? Depends, can go weeks without, and then like 3 or 4 times in a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, usually with a sexual partner

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes, not to bad - much the same as others I have tasted.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? I sleep naked

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Sex outside would be a great start, sure there are plenty of things I'd get up to.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes - sex, fingers, toys

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Guy

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? About a fortnight ago, and probably the porn I was watching?

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Usually trimmed, but is currently in need of a trim

Haven't thought about this ever, not sure I would, unless I was given no choice. This is the same answer for all 4 sub questions

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Beach, woods, river bank

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Yes, mutual oral in a church yard in the middle of a city

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? at least 3/4 weeks

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? No

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I haven't

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? The thought of this freaks me out a bit - but as long as it was concensual - would love to have sex/ora with a guy - and it be filmed - so it looked like they were being shagged by a ghost...

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? I haven't - I don't think

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Having to piss myself whilst dressed, but dick out - and photograph it and post some pics of this to a group

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... If it were allowed and safe to do so, would you willingly get naked for people to see you? Yes

My question for the next person is... What was the last dare you completed, how did it feel?

Prefers to Dom/Master - unless I have lost a game, where the forfeit is to sub - then obviously will do so - reluctantly!!

Limits: Drinking Piss, Public, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Family, Sissy

Have toys, including plugs, humbler, cum stopper, pin wheel, rope, cuffs...

Have skype - just ask
Have Kik - just ask
Bluetonicpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 01:11 AM   #476
precumdripper

Name: Demian
Sex: m
Sexuality: gay

I prefer showering

Tracksuit, undies, socks

Beat him with his own weapons, making him abuse me

I would like to be used as a sex object by a whole bunch of masters

Yes. Apart from my partners, people at the beach, in saunas, in clubs. Quite a few I’d say

Submissive to over 90%

Im ok with everything

My eyebrows. They naturally grow together to the middle which means permanent plucking

Yes, quite a few. Last night I had to show a live cumshot

Probably about 13 or 14. I didn’t know at the time it was an orgasm ��

That varies. Sometimes daily, sometimes only once a week or even less

My bf and to guys on cam

Yes. I like the taste, sort of bitter, soapy and a bit salty

In summer nothing. In winter undies and t-Shirt or sometimes tracksuit

I think literally getting fucked dead would be the best option

Yes

Yes. Dicks, dildos, butt plugs, fingers and a cucumber

A guy

Last night. I thought how horny it’s gonna be when I share the vid I took of myself in a kik group

Trimmed short or shaved blank

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? For free
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? For free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? For free
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? I wouldn’t do it for anything

In bed. On a beach. In a club

Yes. I sucked a guy off on a dance floor. I was fucked on a beach. I wanked on a bus, that was a dare invade to do.

About 3 weeks

I a sense, yes it does

Yes. I really like the feeling

I’d watch some people I find horny to see how they have sex

Yes, by my brother. I was shaving my cock and jerking. That was so embarrassing

Pissing in a bottle and then squeezing it into my ass and film how I pissed it out

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... What is your deepest sexual fantasy?

: Dares, questions, games. Pain, bondage, estim. Cum & precum eating, shaving. Armpits. Pics and vids

:dirty, crossdress, face pics, ballbusting, diapers, sissification

Cock? -> my https://dirtycode.io/5S4O3

I love sending pics and vids of my dick, just ask if you want some.

message me on kik: handcuff999

Last edited by precumdripper; 04-02-2021 at 01:13 AM.
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 09:39 AM   #477
King Bonobo
Baby Member

Name: King Bonobo
Sexuality: Gay

shower

Naked

They'd be my personal pet and I'll walk them in public naked as a pet should be.

Same as above.

I've seen many people naked. The hottest would have to be my straight college roommate.

Depends.

I have strong hairy legs.

My dick could be bigger.

No, I haven't played a stripping game unfortunately.

Probably 12.

2-3 times a day.

Yes, my college roommate and I were very close and he didn't care if I stayed naked or masturbated in front of him.

Not directly, but probably by kissing a hookup after he did oral on me.

I've slept naked since 13.

I would go to a gay sauna and never leave.

It's my favorite activity.

I've received a rim job but otherwise no.

Guys by far.

three hours ago and I thought about my last hookup

Shaved and let grow until shave again after it gets in the way.

1000 dollars
10 dollars
20 dollars
1,000,000 dollars

In locker room, in the forest, and at school

I masturbated in a pool once and often run naked in the woods.

A week over Thanksgiving at Grandma's

It does.

Not yet.

I would go to a locker room and be a peeping tom.

My college roommate would catch me all the time naked and/or masturbating. I often caught him coming out of the shower or having sex with his girlfriend. Sometimes, he would bring friends unannounced and they could infer what I was doing.

Shove a branch up my ass while in public.

30) What's the longest time you've been naked?
King Bonobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:59 AM   #478
subsen

Name: Corrina
Sex: Female
Sexuality: bi more lesbian

Usually shower but every weekend i take a bath

A white long shirt and some briefs

i would let him wash me, edge for me, lick my feet, have him naked the whole day, locked in chastity to tease him and only unlock him if i tied him up. At the end of the day, i wouldnt let him cum :P

All of the above =) and i want to be tied up, edged and tickled to cool down and i would love to experience a orgasm while beeing tickled

Yes, mostly my sexual partners and some of my girlfriends in the locker room after working out

submissive

my thighs, they are very soft and sensual and ticklish

my inner upper arms, idk why but they somehow got some stretch marks on them

no, never played one

almost everyday but i dont orgasm as much, mostly edging

Yes, before my ex girlfriend

i love the smell and taste of my juices

most of the nights i sleep naked, it feels so free.. i started this a couple of years ago and still enjoying it

isnt this almost the same question as the above?

Yes

Yes. With Anal plugs and vibrators

Girl!

Look in my signature. Mostly i watch porn

Shaved

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 0
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 0
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 0

Dining hall, public restroom, airplane

I only edged on a public restroom

2 Months

noooo not really

Yes, i loved it

i would sneek in on locker rooms, sex dungeons, or even in some of my friends house to ghost touch them and give them a good feeling while they sleep :P

no

i cant really remember any embarssing ones

30) How much money would it be worth to you, to never ever experience orgasming again?

Last Orgasm: 01/04/2021
Edges Since: 35

My KiK: subsen_ / dont ask for pictures, or expect not to get an answer. Iam here because i like beeing anonymous in some way

I Like:

Orgasm Denial, Teasing, Bondage, Control, light Pain, Edging, Nipple play, PM Dares

I Dislike:
too Extreme, humiliation, people finding out, pics, cam

Do&dont's & My PM Dare List
subsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 02:57 PM   #479
Humiliationslut1313

Name:
Sexuality: bicurious

Shower
Underwear, socks, and a large tshirt (no pants)
Suck me off, let me fuck them, spankings, tie them up and edge them
Give head, get fucked/pegged, be dressed up like a girl, use a dildo, eat my own cum, get spanked
Not in person
submissive
My ass, i love taking pics of it and teasing ppl with it
Stomach (with it were abs)
Only online
Daily
Same room as friends on trips, but they never knew. Public bathrooms in a stall
Yes, salty
Underwear and tshirt
Have a professional domme humiliate me, have her make friends use me
I’ve never given it but I’d like to try. I loved giving head to my dildo
I used to have a dildo I would use
Girl
2 days ago. I came in my undies
Trimmed. I like to be bald but i haven’t shaved in a bit
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $1k
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $500
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $0

In a hotel, movie theater, bedroom
Ive masturbated in a library public bathroom
In recent memory: a week
Absolutely
n/a
I’d watch women shower and get off
N/a
Once I was made to piss myself in a pair of panties on video
30) How much money would it be worth to you, to never ever experience orgasming again?
Literally no amount of money could, I’m addicted
My 30 for you:
30) If you could switch gender/sex for a week what would you do?
Limits: posting my pics without permission, public, people I know, ruining clothing, piss/shit
Toys: bra & panties
Kik: humiliationslut1313
Humiliationslut1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 05:23 PM   #480
luxxx

Name: lux
Sex: female at birth but non-binary
Sexuality: queer

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? shower!!

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? tank top, sweat pants and underwear

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? edge play and nipple play.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? same as above.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? yes! previous partners.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? i’m a switch!

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? my eyes because I like the colour

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? stomach. i’m self conscious of stretch marks.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? never played one?

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? probably in my early teens.

11) How often do you masturbate? whenever the mood strikes. not as much as i want.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? yes i have. a friend.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? of course! it tasted sweet.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? panties.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? fucking in public.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes !

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? I hate anal.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl!

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? earlier today, i sat in front of my window and masturbated and thought about how nice it would be to be watched or watch another woman.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? bush. natural.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $200
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Free
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $80
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Free.

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? outdoors anywhere, kitchen counter top,

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. yes, an ex and i had car sex at the docks

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? a month.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? depends on the situation

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I haven’t !

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? masturbate without being spotted

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? no!

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? honestly I can’t remember

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? N/a
luxxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk