Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-18-2023, 08:59 AM   #4771
FoxyFemboy

Take 4 diapers, cut slits in the crotch of two of them so that they will leak. Mix these two diapers back in with the other two. Blindfold yourself and randomly select one diaper and put it on as well as your pants before removing your blindfold. Drink as much liquid as you can get down before going to the Walmart/mall/park of your choosing (or even forest if this is to public for you). Find the section of this place that you believe to be the busiest (or as daring as you are comfortable with) and then stand there and completely release your bladder. You have a 50/50 chance of being either completely humiliated or just in a very wet diaper.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:14 AM   #4772
StinkyCharliee
Baby Member

Put on your diaper and take a laxative and go for a walk

(Im kinda new to diapers but i would like maybe something outside in public for fun)
StinkyCharliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:22 AM   #4773
FoxyFemboy

Drink 3 glasses of water and put on a diaper. Go for a walk. This can be in as private of an area as you want. If in a completely private area the walk must be 4 hours long if in a public area 2 hours. If you make it the entire time without wetting congrats! You can go home and relieve yourself in the toilet after taking off your diaper. If you fail to hold it you must continue walking in the wet diaper for another hour before changing

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 08-18-2023, 04:40 PM   #4774
StinkyCharliee
Baby Member

Didnt make it it was quite embarresing....

Go on omegle wearing diapers, And wet yourself while talking to someone

Public dare pls
Old 08-18-2023, 04:42 PM   #4775
shyboy88

Go through a drive through with a visible diaper and order atleast a large drink and pour it in your diaper before leaving the parking lot.

Something I can do at home for mine plz

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 05:22 PM   #4776
SissyDiaper231

Wear a diaper to bed, you may not get out of bed til you wet the diaper
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:10 PM   #4777
FoxyFemboy

Before bed time you are going to drink 3 glasses of water after you put one only 1 diaper, a pair of panties underneath, and wear leggings over top. Set a timer in the middle of the night, when you wake up from the alarm, insert 2 suppositories or fleet enemas. Afterwards pull your panties into a very big wedgie, and fall back asleep. No changing until you wake up in the morning and hump your pillow for cummies 2 times. If you fail to wake up to the timer in the night, wear your outfit all day with a massive wedgie and insert the suppositories before bedtime the following night. If you fill your diapers during the day with pee, cut a slit and add another on top.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 08-19-2023, 10:05 AM   #4778
StinkyCharliee
Baby Member

Wear the same diaper and use it for the next 24 hours

Public one pls
Old 08-19-2023, 12:05 PM   #4779
Ty_diaper_lover

Next time you have the chance, diaper up thick and go for a drive to somewhere at least an hour from home. Go into a restroom in a store and put in two suppositories. Go around the store shopping until they kick in. Once you mess yourself continue to shop for 5 more minutes before checking out and head home. You may change once you get home. Have a fun trip back

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 08:13 PM   #4780
StinkyCharliee
Baby Member

Many people noticed a smell but it was fun

Put on a diaper and go out to a mall or a very popular store you must wet 3 times before you can go home. You may not change until you get home.

Public one with walking is more fun
Old 08-20-2023, 10:11 AM   #4781
daredude14

I hope you still have that messy diaper from yesterday! If not any bag of Garbage works! You’re gonna double diaper up and dump 500ml in the outter most diaper. Next you’re gonna put on loose fitting pants and don’t belt or tie the waist. Next you’re gonna take either your old diaper or a bag of garbage and walk it to the closest public garbage can you have to your house. If your pants fall down, you need to spank yourself 5 times and take a biiiiig whiff of the garbage in your hands before you can pull up your pants and continue. When you’re at the can you need to push your hardest to mess your self. If you mess yourself you are free to walk home, if not you must stand there and try for 15 minutes before you walk home. Either way you’re stuck in your mess for 1 hour before you can change and the dare is over.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 01:27 PM   #4782
Footslaves

Over the next 3 days you must spend a total of 20 waking hours diapered. It's up to you how you break up the time, but once you put on a diaper you can't remove it for at least 2 hours and every time you remove a diaper (This includes when you take one off the change) you must wait 3 hours before you can wear one again. While wearing the diaper you must use it for its intended purposes. (You can use the toilet to poo) If you have spent less than 20 hours diapered when the 3 days are up you must pm me for a punishment.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 01:07 PM   #4783
FoxyFemboy

First, strap on a diaper. Until that diaper comes off, you are not allowed to use the bathroom, so I hope you went already.

Once your diaper is fastened and secured, go get two large bowls (not cereal bowls, I'm talking serving bowls of whatever size you're comfortable with, given the rest of the dare). Fill the first up to the brim with water, and the second up to the brim with oatmeal, pudding, or whatever messy food-treat you would like. Then, put them on the ground.

Your goal is to eat and drink through both of these before you wet your diaper. However, there's a catch: you can only use your tongue to lap them up. No picking up the bowls for a gulp, no silverware, and no using your full face to get through it quicker. You need to work through this like a cat or dog would.

Now, if you finish up before you wet yourself, then congratulations! You can take off your diaper and use the potty like a big kid. But, if you wet yourself, then you'll need to be humiliated like the little baby you are.

If you fail the challenge and pee your potty pants, take all the remaining food and shovel it into your diaper. Next, plop your bottom right down into the water bowl and let your diaper soak it all up. The worse you did overall, the more goopy your booty's gonna be, so work as hard as you can to succeed. You'll sit like this for at least half an hour, peeing yourself whenever you feel the urge and reminiscing on your state of humiliation.

Please something creative and more than a sentence this time?

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 08-21-2023, 02:02 PM   #4784
TheDiaperedDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFemboy View Post
First, strap on a diaper. Until that diaper comes off, you are not allowed to use the bathroom, so I hope you went already.

Once your diaper is fastened and secured, go get two large bowls (not cereal bowls, I'm talking serving bowls of whatever size you're comfortable with, given the rest of the dare). Fill the first up to the brim with water, and the second up to the brim with oatmeal, pudding, or whatever messy food-treat you would like. Then, put them on the ground.

Your goal is to eat and drink through both of these before you wet your diaper. However, there's a catch: you can only use your tongue to lap them up. No picking up the bowls for a gulp, no silverware, and no using your full face to get through it quicker. You need to work through this like a cat or dog would.

Now, if you finish up before you wet yourself, then congratulations! You can take off your diaper and use the potty like a big kid. But, if you wet yourself, then you'll need to be humiliated like the little baby you are.

If you fail the challenge and pee your potty pants, take all the remaining food and shovel it into your diaper. Next, plop your bottom right down into the water bowl and let your diaper soak it all up. The worse you did overall, the more goopy your booty's gonna be, so work as hard as you can to succeed. You'll sit like this for at least half an hour, peeing yourself whenever you feel the urge and reminiscing on your state of humiliation.

Please something creative and more than a sentence this time?
So I lurk here, I've noticed you post a lot on diaper related threads. I've also noticed that you copy a lot of your dares you give from other users.

Case in point - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=3280

So please refrain from asking for creative posts when you clearly lack such creativity yourself.

As a punishment perhaps you should sit there in nothing but double diapers, mittens, sucking on a pacifier writing the following 300 times:

"i'm just a dumb baby who cant come up with their own ideas"

You can only use crayons, you can only grip the crayon in a fist and you can only get up for one minute as a break after each time you piss your diapers. Any water you consume must be drunk from a bottle.

You can reduce the number of lines by accepting the following:

- Take a 1l enema first and keep your diaper on for one hour after completing your lines (- 50 lines)
- Cry (-10 lines)
- Wear a sissy outfit (-30 lines)
- Read the line out loud every 5 minutes (-5 lines repeatable)
- Add the line to your signature for a month (-20 lines)
- start the dare after drinking 2.5l of water (-20 lines)

Don't be such a hypocrite next time you post.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

Last edited by TheDiaperedDevil; 08-21-2023 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Tweak language
TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 08-21-2023, 11:00 PM   #4785
Zerenco

Wear diapers 24/7.
Wear it till it's nearly leaking only then you're allowed to change in a new one.
Now you can ask me over kik 2 times a day if I allow you to be free.
Every third time I said No you can give me a diapered related dare to change my mind for the next time you ask to be free

Dislikes / Punishment: pee in diaper | Spanking | and more be creative

Limits: body fluits | social suicide | familie | face | mess | feminization | laxatives

Kik: not active right now
Zerenco is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper