Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-13-2023, 07:06 PM   #4696
darediapermen

Start by putting your buttplug in, then add 2 pair of diaper and some panties to finish. For 12h you will be wearing that each hour you will send a photo on my kik. No toilet for the 12 hours and you have to drink 1 glass of water each 30 min good luck.

Make mine hard, i like messy diaper with food and messy food on my body, hidden public too. I will send proof on kik

Kik darediapermen
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 12:23 PM   #4697
hail

Wear diapers for anywhere from 3 days to one week(your choice). You must wear it everywhere. You may not use the toilet for that time. You can only change your diaper a max of 4 times a day. If you must shit, you must do it wear you stand or sit. Same with peeing.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 04:57 PM   #4698
SissyDiaper231

Wear diaper for 2 days, Using toilet is not allowed

Feel free to give me a hard dare
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 05:48 AM   #4699
FilthyLittleFox

Diaper up in your thickest diaper and drink 1 liter of any drink of your choice. If you can keep your diaper dry for an hour after finishing your drink then you can wet yourself and change. If you have an accident in your diaper before the hour then you will remain in that diaper for another 3 hours with an edging session after every hour.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FilthyLittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 07:14 PM   #4700
Pissybaby
Baby Member

Wear diapers for anywhere from 3 days to one week(your choice). You must wear it everywhere. You may not use the toilet for that time. You can only change your diaper 2x a day... you can double up if need be!

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:04 AM   #4701
FilthyLittleFox

Wear a diaper to bed, during this time you are banned from using the bathroom. Before you can take off the diaper you must have wet it at least once and messed it once. If more than 5 hours goes by, put another diaper on over that one and wait till you have to poop. Then poop in the diapers, wait 15 minutes, then your done.

I am adorable!
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FilthyLittleFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 06:44 AM   #4702
LockedDiaperBoi

Put on a diaper, you must fill this diaper to 100% capacity before you may change out of it. Every last inch must be absolutely soaked, you must also mess. If you are struggling to get high up on the back you may turn it around but only after you have messed. Once you feel like you have earned your change you must ask permission from someone on GD.

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 04:53 PM   #4703
LockedDiaperBoi

Bumping this thread

Telegram and Kik @LockedDiaperBoi

Likes: ABDL, chastity, piss, scat, toilet, pup play, anal, bondage, humiliation

LIMITS: Friends, Family, Permanent, Blood, Full Public, Illegal, Severe Pain, Findom

Toys: Chastity Cage, Diapers, Magic Wand Vibrator, Butt Plugs, Dildo, Pup Collar, Dog Bowl
LockedDiaperBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:06 PM   #4704
Pissybaby
Baby Member

you must go to a store buy diapers then go into the restroom and put one on. you must wear and use the diapers for a week. roll a die each day divide the number that comes up by 2, rounded down, this is the number of times you may change that day.

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 08:40 PM   #4705
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

You’ll find a tv show to watch one that is at least 45 minutes. You will need to insert 2d6 marshmallows in your butt and start the show. If you make it through the show you can use the potty like a normal adult. If you mess you will need to go to bed in a wet diaper daily for a week.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 03:17 AM   #4706
maaik

Put on a diaper and nothing else. Tie your legs together and drink 3 glasses of water. You must now clean your house like this. If you piss yourself before you finish cleaning you must stay in the messy diaper until you finish plus 30 minutes
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 01:58 PM   #4707
Rb123

Next time you need to use the toilet you are going to put a diaper on and leave it on for 2 hours. If you can last the 2 hours without an accident you can take the diaper off and use toilet as normal. If you can't hold it and have an accident you must wear the messy diaper for another 2 hours

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 06:23 AM   #4708
KittenTamer

Put on a diaper and put 3 eggs in the front and a banana in the back, tie yourself to a chair in front of an open window. Stay like that until you've wet he diaper and then orgasm. (You may release yourself once you orgasm)

Toys: Diapers, Training Pants, Pacifier, Butt Plugs, Bed Restraint, Rope, Bullet Vibe, Blindfold, Onesies, Enema Kit

About Me:
Male / Born '98 / Married
Kik: KittenTamerrr
KittenTamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 04:27 PM   #4709
Allainconnu

first drink 1L of water and take a medium enema

then diaper up and sit for realese the enema

you have to stay sit until you wet yourself and have to resist at your maximum against the wetting

love: diaper, humiliation,degradation, spanking, bondage, petplay, body writting

dislike/punishment; messing diaper, cornertime,writting lines
Allainconnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 06:44 AM   #4710
DiaperFetishist

Drink 1.5 litres of water over the course of 90 minutes. After that, diaper up in the thickest diaper you have - you are going to stay wearing it until it leaks. Then, for every hour that you are wearing it, you must write a humiliating and degrading word or phrase on your body that describes a little diaper wetter like yourself in permenant marker. You must leave them there for a week afterward, if they fade then make sure you redo them.

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family