Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-19-2022, 08:43 PM   #451
Nhhockeysub33

Spin your dare wheel twice and you can pick three threads first me, and I'll spank myself 25 times

dislikes: heavy spanking, nipple pain,heavy cbt, chastity

limits: anal, blackmail, exposure, public, social suicide, blood, scat or piss, bathroom play, illegal, sharing of my pics

Kik is nhguy4204
Nhhockeysub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:28 AM   #452
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatus View Post
Alright, let’s see if I can get the balance right, this will officially be my first post like this on getdare!

I dare you to only pee in a bowl for the next three days. The toilet is off limits for peeing.

In exchange, you may control my toileting schedule for the next three days, telling me at exactly what times I am allowed to go.
Lets say that it can be done 😏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Hi Darethatgirl,

I'm away on business this week, and staying in a hotel (I've never stayed in it before, so don't know what it's like).

If you will kneel, naked in front of a mirror, an anal plug inserted, followed by a vibrator in your pussy, and force yourself to orgasm in 1-4 minutes (your choice) - I will spend that same amount of time naked in the hotel corridor.

Hope this works for you!
Ofcourse its going to be 4 minutes hehe
darethatgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 04:53 AM   #453
Sam07

Red face Okay, lets give it a go XD

I am not sure how feasible this is but :P Your dare is to get naked now (if that's not possible at least 30 minutes before you start with the next part) and you can only get dressed once you cook something that requires water and eat it, lets say something like noodles, the catch here is you have to substitute that water with pee.

If drinking pee is a hard limit, you may wait till you are done eating and peeing again after that :P so it might take a while

In exchange, I will stay naked for the next two hours and not use any furniture or utensils. so id have to kneel and eat or drink out off the floor. If i need to have something.
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 05:19 AM   #454
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch

Hi Darethatgirl,

I'm away on business this week, and staying in a hotel (I've never stayed in it before, so don't know what it's like).

If you will kneel, naked in front of a mirror, an anal plug inserted, followed by a vibrator in your pussy, and force yourself to orgasm in 1-4 minutes (your choice) - I will spend that same amount of time naked in the hotel corridor.

Hope this works for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darethatgirl View Post
Then I'll be back to you later this week...

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 06:50 AM   #455
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhhockeysub33 View Post
Spin your dare wheel twice and you can pick three threads first me, and I'll spank myself 25 times
I spun the wheel the result were 24h denial for you amd breast torture dare for me
Old 08-21-2022, 02:51 PM   #456
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam07 View Post
I am not sure how feasible this is but :P Your dare is to get naked now (if that's not possible at least 30 minutes before you start with the next part) and you can only get dressed once you cook something that requires water and eat it, lets say something like noodles, the catch here is you have to substitute that water with pee.

If drinking pee is a hard limit, you may wait till you are done eating and peeing again after that :P so it might take a while

In exchange, I will stay naked for the next two hours and not use any furniture or utensils. so id have to kneel and eat or drink out off the floor. If i need to have something.
hmmm if you make it 4hrs or a bit harder for you i think i can man up and do it haha
Old 08-21-2022, 02:57 PM   #457
ntni11

I dare you to put on clothespins on your nipples and start to cook a meal.
The clothespins can’t come off until it’s fully cooked and for every ingredient you use you have to add a pin to your pussy as well.

If you agree I will use my clover clamps for 5 mins.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 03:00 PM   #458
Sam07

Default Alright, lets do this

Quote:
hmmm if you make it 4hrs or a bit harder for you i think i can man up and do it haha
Mmmh alright, I will do 4hrs and I will try to have atleast a snack or a drink in the 4hrs. So no skipping now.
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 12:25 AM   #459
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntni11 View Post
I dare you to put on clothespins on your nipples and start to cook a meal.
The clothespins can’t come off until it’s fully cooked and for every ingredient you use you have to add a pin to your pussy as well.

If you agree I will use my clover clamps for 5 mins.
Sure thing! Lets go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam07 View Post
Mmmh alright, I will do 4hrs and I will try to have atleast a snack or a drink in the 4hrs. So no skipping now.
Fine fine haha
Old 08-22-2022, 05:13 AM   #460
ntni11

Done, those clover clamps really sting, even only for 5 minutes.

Will be rubbing my nips better for a while now lol

Likes and Limits

PM Dares
ntni11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 03:56 PM   #461
Gothswitch

Quote:
Lets say that it can be done 😏

OK, I'm here, it's nearly midnight, and the bar has closed, so I'm hoping there won't be too many people making their way to bed. It's a small hotel (~30 rooms), and I'm in a wing that I think has only 10 or so. I don't know how full it is. I'm naked, and going out of the room for four minutes now...

<4 mins later>

It's done. For the first couple of minutes, there was nothing to be concerned about, so much that I walked up and down the hallway to see where the TV sound was coming from (Room 1). As I returned to outside my own room, I heard numerous sounds from the stairwell, for most of the next ninety seconds (I was staring at my watch for most of this), but none came my way. Eventually, the silent alarm went off, and I can return to write this.

So, @darethatgirl, how were your four minutes in front of the mirror?

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 05:31 PM   #462
DraegWedgie
getDare Sweetheart

If you don't wear any underwear for a week I will stay in a chair wedgie for as long as you find fair

Love : Wedgies.
Likes : Ice play, Humillition, spanking, pain, CBT, Pee holding, Anal, Hypno.
Want to try : All the other things
Limits : public, permanant, pee, poop,face.

Vote please
Anal training thread
Kik : Wedgie128974
Denied by the girls until the 13/09/2023 00:01 ( GMT+1). Feel free to check this slut cage while it's in.
DraegWedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 11:24 PM   #463
HarleyWetJeans

Pee your pants, for every half an hour you keep it on, you can give me a rule to follow for the next 3 days. I hope you have to pee a lot.
HarleyWetJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 04:48 PM   #464
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
OK, I'm here, it's nearly midnight, and the bar has closed, so I'm hoping there won't be too many people making their way to bed. It's a small hotel (~30 rooms), and I'm in a wing that I think has only 10 or so. I don't know how full it is. I'm naked, and going out of the room for four minutes now...

<4 mins later>

It's done. For the first couple of minutes, there was nothing to be concerned about, so much that I walked up and down the hallway to see where the TV sound was coming from (Room 1). As I returned to outside my own room, I heard numerous sounds from the stairwell, for most of the next ninety seconds (I was staring at my watch for most of this), but none came my way. Eventually, the silent alarm went off, and I can return to write this.

So, @darethatgirl, how were your four minutes in front of the mirror?
My minites were fun ofcourse! And seems like you had quite some fun aswell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraegWedgie View Post
If you don't wear any underwear for a week I will stay in a chair wedgie for as long as you find fair
1 hour should be fair wnough hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyWetJeans View Post
Pee your pants, for every half an hour you keep it on, you can give me a rule to follow for the next 3 days. I hope you have to pee a lot.
Ill work on this tomorrow! Get ready!
The following 2 users say Thank You to darethatgirl for this post:
Old 08-29-2022, 11:01 PM   #465
Raouffdz

I want to point you to this
Kik me raouffdz
Raouffdz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment