Old 01-04-2014, 11:55 PM   #451
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

My vote also goes to B.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #452
uzaho

They say three is a crowd, but it has worked well thus far!

I'll go for A.

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 PM   #453
Mysterious the 1st

gonna tie it all up with a vote for A!
Mysterious the 1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #454
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

You continue to impress, I like A
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 12:03 AM   #455
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Before long, it was more than Kate could handle. Her body felt like it was being pushed to all new heights. All at once it seemed like she lost control. The first wave of her orgasm hit her hard, and she made it known with a loud moan.

The only things keeping Kate seated were her feet being tied and Rose holding her down. Rose also didn’t let up with her tongue action.

Kate through her orgasm could feel a second coming. It felt stronger, and she couldn’t even hold it off. Kate wasn’t sure how it was possible to be feeling as good as she was.

Even though now the licking felt almost rough with how sensitive her skin became, Rose kept going, and Kate could feel a third orgasm approaching. This time Kate tried to just accept it, and let it wash over her.

Her energy was draining with each though. Kate was pretty sure she’d been in orgasm for a few minutes in that chair, in front of the window. However she wouldn’t be able to tell as the world around her went dark for some amount of time.

When she had the strength to open her eyes, she saw Rose was waiting at her feet still. When Rose saw Kate’s eyes open, she started to get up. She placed a kiss on Kate’s lips, as if greeting her with a sweet ‘good morning.’

“That was… amazing… what was that?” Kate asked.

Rose appeared a bit sheepish, “What do you mean?”

“I mean all that!” Kate said, nodding her head down her body. “I’ve never felt like that before.”

“I… really was your first, huh?” Rose asked, still blushing.

Without thinking, Kate muttered out a “hopefully that isn’t your last with me either.” Both girls blushed, but started to giggle.

“Very cute girls, and very wonderful. I hope you got the thrills you were looking for tonight Kate,” interjected.

“You sound almost jealous Nat. You should be though, Rose is a lot better than any hand I can say,” Rose blushed deeper at Kate’s comment.

“Probably true, but not my place to be at the moment. Although, you’re being a bit rude Kate,” Nat said.

“Really?” Kate asked. She wasn’t sure what she meant.

Nat knelt down and undid Kate’s bindings. “Well, you typically should return the favor,” Nat explained.

Kate blushed and then looked at Rose. Rose’s nipples were still quite hard, and she seemed to be wiggling with all the attention. “Should I get up and give her a seat?” Kate asked, feeling a bit like a dork for not knowing how this was supposed to work.

“Well… could we get back to my room? Britney is probably wondering where I am… and I mean if you’re offering… I have an idea…” Rose explained, her blush deepening, but a smile crept on her face as well.

“You guys get going, I’ll clean this place up,” Nat offered. As Kate got off the seat, stretching her legs, she had to blush at the sight of the liquid she left behind on the seat. She could definitely say she’d never been as aroused as she had been this night.

“So wait, Britney will be there?” Kate asked, blushing. She started to walk to the door with Rose.

“Yes, but don’t worry, she won’t mind if you’re there,” Rose said.

“That’s what I’m worried about!” Kate joked. The two girls giggled. They each looked at the door ahead of them. “This night’s going to just get longer huh? We still have to make it your room, and my legs are wobbly. I haven’t had my clothes in so long. Now Britney is probably going to tease you and I horribly,” Kate thought out loud.

“Yes, but…” Rose grabbed Kate’s hand and placed it between her legs. Kate instantly could tell Rose was very wet. “I think it’ll be worth it,” Rose said. Kate opened the door, and the two girls headed out hand in hand, headed for Rose and Britney’s room.

The End

(Thank you everyone for joining in this adventure! I had a lot of fun with Kate thanks to you all, and I hope you did too. Now Kate's circle of friends has grown bigger. I won't say there's going to be a direct sequel to this story. Poor Kate probably doesn't have the energy for that =P. Yet the next time I go back to trying a CYOA, perhaps Kate will come back as the main character (Or maybe we pass the torch again, to Rose, or even Nat and Britney could be the stars in a different type of story.

So please, feel free to comment as you like about the story. Reader feedback has obviously been important throughout, and I'd love to hear what you all think with the end result.

The other version of the story is not done. I was a bit slower with them. Sort of nearing the end maybe, will have to see. I'll post it in its entirety when it's complete.

Once I add a few branches to, I will post the link to this story on that one site where new additions can be made. It will have a couple of branches I explored a tiny bit, but it'll mostly be open for anyone else to take their own spin at a few of the points that we didn't take here. Think it should have gone different? Well have some fun and add to it!

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...otel-Adventure

Thanks again everyone, and hope to be posting a new story here soon, and then some time later, another CYOA =) )

Last edited by Jappio; 01-08-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:03 AM   #456
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Jappio as always another classic. Regardless of which way you take it the next story will be a must read. I am still interested in more Kate exposure with Rose's help. I feel Rose needs a bit more coaxing.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:34 AM   #457
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I liked this story a lot. Always had a thing for embarrassed naked females.

Hope to see your next project soon!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #458
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(The alternate story that resulted from the other site)

Kate’s Hotel Adventure (BC)
By Jappio

Part 1

Kate, a girl with an appetite for thrill, anxiously sits around, waiting for the time.

Kate loves pushing her own boundaries. If she’s accomplished something once, she wants it to be twice as thrilling the next time. Usually, this involves her own nudity.

If she thinks she can get away with it, she’ll strip naked. When no one is looking, Kate will undress and sneak around. She’ll set goals and accomplishments for her adventures.

Here is her story:

Kate nervously ducked behind a bush. It was late at night, even the street outside the hotel seemed dead. Kate was just down the road a little from the hotel she was staying at. Most people had gone to sleep by this point.

Kate was wearing a simple outfit. A t-shirt and a skirt as far as anyone else would be able to see. Beneath, Kate had a matching set of dark blue bra and panties.

Her heart beat rapidly. She'd just been down to this spot awhile ago and had scoped out the scene. She knew it wouldn't be busy, and happy to see there hadn’t been any increases in activity. She had only passed one other guest on her way out of the hotel, and no one on the sidewalk. She’d counted there only been two cars that passed.

Kate had recently graduated high school. She didn’t stand too tall, and her straight, red hair wasn’t very long either. Kate was no doubt a cutie though, and even a simple bikini looked good.

Kate had a plan that evening. She was going to strand herself naked right there at the side of the street.

The plan sounded insane. To be left naked, and so far from her room, would be quite a risk. She’d have to sneak down the road, past a few buildings, and climb six floors once in the hotel to get to her room. She would have no way to cover herself.

Kate however couldn’t help herself. The idea of being stuck naked, with such a distance to travel, excited her. Kate was addicted to taking risk that involved her own exposure. She wouldn’t want to be caught, but the idea that she might be was both scary and thrilling.

Kate had one thing besides her outfit with her, and that was a pair of scissors.

Kate took a moment to look up and down the street. No one was about.

Everything seemed in order. She had her plan. She was alone. The hotel was quiet that night. Everything would be set. She’d cut up her only pieces of clothing, and then sneak back to her room.

With shaking hands, Kate looked down at herself. She didn’t even stop herself once as she began to cup up along the side of her skirt. It had been cheap, bought specifically for this task.

Once the garment was ruined, and fallen to the ground, Kate began to cut it up more. She smiled as she felt her bare legs rub against each other as she knelt behind the bush. She heard a car pass, but was confident she was well hidden behind the line of shrubbery.

With the skirt undone, Kate wasn’t too worried yet. Her shirt hid plenty, and in the past she’d been able to pass off underwear as a bikini before.

With that thought in mind, Kate began to cut the shirt off her body. The old t-shirt didn’t stand a chance, and it too was a few tattered remains.

Kate knelt in just her bra and panties now.

Kate again had to look at herself. She already was pretty exposed, but she knew the naughtiest parts were still hidden. Her modest chest was still wrapped up and hidden from view. She knew that if anyone came by they wouldn’t see something so scandalous as her bare lips below. She was essentially still modestly covered.

Yet even with the worry and fear running through her mind, Kate lifted one of the straps on her bra. She slid the blade of the scissors under it, and cut right through it.

The small thin piece of material fell. She could feel the support her bra gave lessen. Although a cup remained in front of her left breast, she knew it wasn’t going to be for long. She knew that even though she could try to hold the bra together at this point, she was still a step closer to total nudity.

Kate began to repeat what she did to the right strap. Suddenly the bra lost all support at her shoulders. Both cups drooped and two hard nipples were exposed to the air.

Kate gasped as she cradled the cups of her bra against her chest. For a few brief moments she’d been nearly topless at the side of the street. If someone were around, they’d have been able to see her pink nubs.

Kate adjusted her arm. She moved it so she could still hold the bra up against her, but she could see the few threads that held the two cups to each other.

Even though she seemed to cling to her last bit of upper modesty, wanting to keep herself covered, her free hand still brought the blade of the scissors around that last thing holding the bra together. Kate could feel the cool steel against her chest. Her hand shook, she tried to steady it. She closed the blades till they were pinching the fabric.

Kate looked around her. No one was staring, watching, or shouting at her. No one was around..

SNIP!

There was a sudden flop shortly after Kate had cut her bra. It was the bra landing on the floor behind her. When she had cut it, she had stopped holding it to her. Now the top laid ruin on the ground, and her chest completely bare.

Kate moved her hands to her sides. She looked around. She was topless outside. She could try to put the bra back on, hold it shut or something. It would be a flimsy way to keep covered though.

Kate’s breathing quickened. Her body shook a little as she looked at herself. Her nipples were standing out proudly atop her two small mounds. She for a second cupped each in a hand. Shivers shot up her spine as she felt how sensitive she was already.

Knowing she couldn’t lose momentum, Kate took the scissors, and had their find their way to her bottoms.

It wasn’t long till suddenly she felt two ends dangle down the side of her leg. She had cut through the waistband at one hip. Now the panties only stayed on thanks to her keeping her legs tightly shut.

If she were to walk, she knew the panties would fall. She could maybe hold them together at the hip, and maybe she’d be able to keep her bra kind of on herself with the other hand, she could still make it back to her room mostly covered. No one would see anything hopefully.

Yet even knowing that, her scissors found the other side of the panties. Like before, one edge slipped between the fabric and her hip.

A final check around, and Kate cut away at the last thing she had on.

Kate sharply took in a breath of air. Time was starting to slow for her. She felt as the front and back of the panties flipped down. Her legs still held on tightly to the bottoms, but the damage was done.

Nothing but bare skin was showing now. Her entire bare butt was out in the open. In front, her recently shaven, bare pelvis was exposed.

Since she couldn’t stand still, Kate’s shifting let the fabric fall even from her lips. They were bare and smooth, and now exposed to the world.

Kate spread her legs enough to let her panties join her bra. Now, even if she did everything she could to try and wear what she had left, Kate couldn’t possibly cover her breast, bottom, and pussy.

It was all so real to Kate in that moment. She was naked and exposed. She was stranded a block and six floors from her room and any easily accessible clothing. There was a hotel full of over a hundred people that could all catch her. Anyone could walk or drive by and possibly catch her.

Yet Kate wasn’t shivering in fear. Kate was instead shivering in delight. It was such a thrill. Her heart was racing and her body felt alive. Every sense of hers was running better than ever.

So even though anyone else might try to salvage her underwear, she instead bent down and began to cut at it more. It was nothing but a pile of small, unusable pieces of cloth when she was done with it. Her entire outfit was like that.

Kate was now naked and trapped. She had only one option, and that was to sneak back to her room. She looked down the street towards the hotel, readying herself to venture out, knowing she probably shouldn’t wait.

West down the road, towards the hotel, Kate has a line of bushes. She was behind one, and with only small foot gaps between them, Kate could make a distance to the hotel.

Behind the bushes was a car lot for some business building, no lights on in any of the rooms. Not a single car was parked there.

So Kate, while still crouched, began to walk west. The bushes weren’t tall enough to hide her while standing, so she did her best to stay hidden from the road.

Kate looked up at the hotel in the distance. She tried to guess where her room would be. She was delighted and afraid to think of how far it was from her at that moment.

Near the end of the hedges, Kate took cover. She waited a few moments and heard a car.

Kate kept close to her cover as she heard it speed by. It’d been the first and only sign of life the entire time she’d been naked. With it gone, Kate figured she’d be perfectly fine to continue. However ahead there was a gap of area with little cover. It’d be awhile till she’d be able to hide.

Kate takes a deep breath and dashes from the bushes. To her left is the road, 2 lanes in each direction and not a car in site. A few businesses with no lights on line that side. To her right she passed the rest of the business building. Ahead of her was a sign for some sort of restaurant, closed of course at this late hour. That would be her cover if she could make it.

Looking up ahead though, down the road, Kate saw a pair of lights shining. The sound of an engine roaring filled the air suddenly. The car was speeding along down the road towards her!

She was too far from the bushes to hide herself there. The sign ahead was still out of reach. Kate was going to be exposed to the driver any second. She had started to slow down, unable to think what to do.

The car got closer and closer. Kate wasn’t sure how to react, nothing seemed like it would help. The best she could do was cross her arms in front of her body to hide most of her.

The car as it began to pass slowed just a bit. It’s horn went off, quite loud in comparison to the quiet night.

Kate flinched as it did so. Her nudity was confirmed. Someone seeing her naked on the side of the road was a real thing, no way to deny it.

Yet thankfully for Kate the car kept going past. It eventually sped up and was gone. Kate was able to continue dashing forward until she was behind the sign, where she fell to her knees for a moment to catch her breath.

Kate is starting to regret her choice to be naked so far from her clothes. It was foolish to think she could just streak down the road. Yet she was all out of options. Kate had to.

Kate slowly peeked out from behind the sign. Her hands still held herself tightly, even if no one was around now to see.

The road was clear, and Kate would have a few trees to hide behind as she would go along. Kate slowly moved from each, checking each time for quite a bit to make sure she would be fine.

Although still turned on from her events, Kate wasn’t going to take any extra risks at that moment. She had to make sure she got back to her clothes with no one else seeing her. She would seize up behind any of the trees when she’d hear the sounds of a car.

Yet she was making slow progress, she was eventually halfway to the hotel.

Ahead of her laid another gap. Again it would be awhile till she’d find cover. One option was to take the way along the side f the road with no cover, but be able to get to the parking lot of the hotel. The other option would be sneak behind the back of the building she’d be passing, another restaurant.

The road was as risky as last time, but it was what Kate knew to be her route and would be the quickest way to get to the parking lot. Going behind the restaurant could be safer, or it could be riskier, she didn’t know.

Kate wasn’t up for having another car drive by. The seemingly closed restaurant would surely be the safer bet. Kate dashed off towards the building, and away from the road. She kept her body clutched in her arms as she disappeared in the space between the buildings.

There wasn’t much scenery in the alley itself. However Kate could see the beach that lay out behind the buildings. Eventually Kate made it to the backside of the buildings.

Along the back of the building, Kate had a giant patio seating area for people dining there. A few small tables were about so people could get a nice view of the beach.

Rather than heading around the patio, and leaving herself with little cover if someone were to be taking a night time stroll on the beach, Kate thought it was best to step up a few steps near her so she could venture across the restaurants patio.

Once up there, Kate slowly crept along. She was close to the building, and the entire back side had a lot of windows so people indoors could even enjoy the view. Late at night however, the glass proved to act as a mirror. Kate could see her naked image in her reflection.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #459
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 2

Everything was very quiet. Other than a car speeding by on road in front was the only thing to interrupt the silence. Kate was relieved she’d taken this longer route; she may have not had cover again if she were in the front.

Ahead of her, Kate could still see the parking lot. She could just barely make out where her car was, smack dab in the middle of the sea of other cars.

Kate’s next stop would be her key that she had hidden at her car. Not wanting to have to carry it with her everywhere, Kate decided to hide it at her car. She’d need to get it to get back inside the hotel and ultimately her room.

Kate kept slow though. She felt safe enough at the restaurant since it was so late, but she wasn’t sure how safe she’d be in the parking lot. She’d have a lot of area to duck and hide, but at the same time there could be someone arriving or leaving the hotel, even at this hour.

So Kate slowed down as she neared the end of the patio. She had to decide if she’d wait or move on.

Kate hesitates to step off the patio. The seemingly empty world ahead of her she knew might not be empty. She wanted to make sure the coast was clear, so waiting seemed like the best option.

Kate did her best to keep her attention on the parking lot ahead. She started to walk around the patio, glancing at her reflection. Seeing her naked form, trying to cover up, pacing about, trapped outdoors was quite the image.

The décor of the area was odd too. Little tables and chairs all set up for people to dine at. Although probably not too uncommon for people to wear bathing suits there, Kate imagined she was still far underdressed for such a place. She began to picture it being day time, people everywhere, and her still there naked.

Kate stood next to a table. She kept staring back at the windows to see herself. She thought it was amusing to see someone naked on the patio. She timidly looked around her to make sure no one was actually viewing her naked time. There still were no signs of anyone.

Kate pulled a chair out from one of the tables. She sat herself in it. She cooed softly as her bare bottom touched the cool chair. She placed her arms on the table, letting her bare breast be free again.

Kate giggled. It was all a little silly, but fun. She was actually seated at a restaurant completely naked. She wiggled in her seat to just emphasize to herself of her nudity.

Kate kept an eye on the parking lot. No one was walking around, no one driving in or out. Even the road sounded quite. She was alone for the time being. She even felt a little safer sitting, it felt a little less obvious then standing and sneaking.

Her gaze next met the beach. The lake was calm, and it even reflected the night sky slightly. She started to daydream about herself being naked on the beach too. However it seemed like a bad idea, there was nowhere to hide. She’d be naked and out in the open. Not to mention the water was probably cold.

Kate again saw the parking lot. Still empty. She was starting to think it was probably time to continue on. She had to get inside.

Kate though couldn’t convince herself to go yet. She was happy with where she was. She promised herself just a little more time and she would leave.

So Kate stayed at her seat. She leaned back and looked up at the stars. The cool breeze tickled her exposed nipples. It was a beautiful night out.

Kate after time looked down at herself. The table she was at lacked it’s table cloth so Kate could see everything. She could see her bare breasts atop her chest. She could see her bare thighs and a bit of the chair beneath her between her slightly parted thighs. She even saw her bare mound just a bit. She was surely naked.

Kate lifted her arms into the air to stretch. She at first kept her eyes closed, but quickly peeked at her reflection in the windows again. It left her nearly awe struck with how surreal the image was. Stretching and relaxing at the hotel tables was really amusing to her.

She put her arms down and again surveyed the area around her. She was still aware that things could turn bad if anyone was about, but that seemed so unlikely at this late hour.

Kate slowly stood from her chair. She smoothed her hands down the front of her body. She looked again at the parking lot. She didn’t feel ready for it. Although waiting could be bad, it wasn’t about to become dawn anytime soon. She felt she had to at least enjoy herself where she was for the time being. There weren’t many chances to be naked at a restaurant.

So as Kate stood, she turned till her bottom was facing towards the table. She then placed her hands on the edge, tested its balance, and then hopped up onto it. The smooth, cool surface felt fantastic to Kate.

Scooting up the side more, Kate let her feet dangle off the side. She leaned back and rested on her hands as she looked up to the clear sky again. A chill ran up her spine as she felt the cool breeze tickle her exposed nipples. They were quite hard again and feeling really good. Kate slightly thrust her chest out a bit more to further touch the air.

Tilting her head, Kate looked at her reflection in the mirror again. “I’d be quite the dish to eat out,” she mumbled to herself with a giggle. A tad vulgar a joke, but she was alone, and figured she’d have a little fun with the situation.

Her face still went red when she really thought about what she said. She tried picturing someone at the restaurant, sitting in a chair, their face between her legs.

As if to better picture the image, Kate spread her legs slightly, drawing her knees up some. She felt the table’s edge on the back of her ankles. With her feet now so apart, she was able to spy her smooth naughty spot. The moonlight offered just enough for Kate to make it out.

Picturing people around her, Kate tried to lean back a bit more. She pictured someone’s head sliding between her thighs, their hair tickling her a little. Right there, in front of everyone they would enjoy their very special meal.

Kate’s body was beginning to feel warm just at the thought. It would be so horribly embarrassing. Yet still, she also tingled. Even without the crowd around her and having no one between her legs she felt horribly naughty. She was now posed out on the table with her legs now spread. She was pretty exposed, being the only thing higher up the height of the tables.

Her legs were tired, so Kate drew them higher till she could rest each soul on the table. Her legs opened just a bit more as she relaxed until she was on her back. She was able to just crane her neck enough to still see her naked body sprawled out. To her side she still had her reflection to see things as if someone else were.

Kate’s hands began to creep and crawl across her sides, resting on her stomach. She slid them a little higher.

Her hands reached the two small curves of the lower half of her breasts. The slowly circled just the edge, feeling the soft flesh beneath her fingertips.

Inch by inch, she cupped each of her breasts until she could feel the edge of her perky nipples against her fingers. Slowly she began massaging her chest. Her body tensed some as the pleasure began to wash over her. Even the small touch was electric to her.

In her mind she was picturing herself out on the table. Instead of the meal, she was the evening entertainer perhaps. She was laid out on the table for everyone to watch. In her mind the table was a bit larger, able to seat a handful of people to circle around her. They’d gaze and watch her body.

Her fingers spread enough so she could caress the entirety of each pillowy mound. Her nipples scraped against her palms. Kate gasped at the feeling. Her knees wobbled some as she wiggled her thighs, wishing she could rub her thighs together.

In her mind now, she was daring herself to keep her legs wide. Even as people visiting the restaurant milled about, she’d not hide her naughty location. Even though she wanted so bad to rub her thighs, to move a hand down there, or anything, she kept them wide open to feel the night air against them.

Kate’s breathing became heavier. She kept her eyes open, watching it rise and fall. She took each nipple between a set of fingers, and lightly pinched them. She was lost in a thought now about someone inspecting them. Testing their toughness and how much she would react as they were played with. The reaction was a quiet moan.

Lost in her pleasure, one of Kate’s feet slipped from the table. Kate was still trying to follow the rule of no covering, and quickly brought both hands down to her knees. While she lifted her foot back onto the table, her hands rubbed up towards her thighs, widening her legs more and more.

Kate’s hands now grasped each thigh, slowly squeezing and massaging the sensitive nerves in each. Even with her eyes shut and her head thrown back she knew she had to be completely exposed now. The moonlight was shining down and lighting up every inch of now glistening, pink skin.

Kate’s thumbs twitched at the thought of touching her wanting lips. She thought about being there as the morning rush came in, seeing her playing with herself at the table. She couldn’t let that happen, she had to get away and hide her naked self before she were caught.

That’s when she heard the loud sound of what seemed to be a truck speeding down the road in front of the restaurant. The noise startled Kate enough that her hands froze and she truly looked around for the first time.

She blushed deeply at the sight she saw in the window. The way she was lying on the table would have been horribly embarrassing had anyone seen her like that.

Kate relaxed her legs and pushed herself up to a sitting position. She couldn’t start fooling around, or else she’d be in big trouble.

Hopping to her feet, Kate immediately began to walk towards the patio’s edge. It was time to leave the restaurant. Ahead of her lay the parking lot. A short dash and Kate would be kneeling behind cars to get to her own car and get her key to get inside the hotel.

Kate looked to the side, and even if there were traffic, she didn’t have to worry much about it there. So without much more waiting she headed forward towards the first line of cars. Crouching behind one, Kate began to plan her next route.

Although it was going to take longer, Kate decided best to go around. She didn’t want to be out in the open in the parking lot. She was now too close to the hotel for that kind of risk. Even the idea of someone looking out their window worried her.

So Kate headed towards her right, quickly scurrying between the rows of cars. She stayed near the perimeter, but between cars whenever possible. This route would lead her around the back of the parking lot, near the beach edge.

In wasn’t long actually until Kate was really close the beach. The sand was a car and sidewalk length away from her. She was even closer to the water than before, and it looked just as dazzling as it did before. Had Kate been more dressed, she’d have gone down near it.

The parking was denser at this end of the parking lot, probably so people could have a close spot to the beach. It worked well for Kate, as she didn’t’ see a single sign of anyone in that area. While crossing in that area, she even heard two cars drive by on the main road. She felt confident with her choice.

Kate affectionately held her breasts as she stood up a bit more to pick up her pace. Her head poked up above most of the cars now, and even her chest when near the hoods and trunks of smaller cars. Yet Kate felt if she ever heard or saw trouble, she’d be able to duck back down in a blink of an eye. The taller stance would allow her to move quicker as well.

Kate was getting closer and closer to the hotel. The large building scaled up. Kate stopped for a second as she looked at all the windows and balconies she could. She wanted to make sure no one was star gazing and having a chance to spot her sneaking the parking lot naked.

Kate was more or less even with where her car would be if she made a turn now and headed towards the center of the lot. There she’d have her key to get into the building and her room.

Turning her attention that way, Kate began moving in towards the maze of cars. That’s when Kate notices someone is in the car she was just passing!

Kate has to stop herself from yelping out loud. She just barely noticed someone in the corner of her eye. Who it possibly was didn’t register at all; Kate just quickly crouched down, out of sight from the window.

Kate tried to keep her heavy breathing silent. She clasped her hands in front of her mouth. She had been so nearly close to being caught. She was lucky to hear no other gasps of surprise. She seemed to be undetected.

From crouching on the ground, Kate could not see into the car next to her. She knelt down on the passenger side now. She stayed perfectly still. If she moved at all, she might be viewable by the person or persons in the car.

Kate waited for a few seconds. Yet she again didn’t hear anything. For a moment she thought she heard what might be a grunt or moan. She didn’t know what to make of it.

Waiting longer still, a full minute pass. Kate wasn’t sure if she should sneak away now. The person in the car didn’t seem to be leaving, nor just arriving now. They’d have left the car or drove off. The car wasn’t even running. A thief surely would have made off with their prize by now as well.

Kate knew that if she did wait too long, and someone got out the car, she’d be in big trouble. Moving though would be risky without knowing which way anyone might be facing.

Knowing her lack of information was her biggest issue, Kate decided she had to see what she was dealing with. She had to peek into the car window. If she was slow and careful, hopefully no one would see her. Even if they did, Kate would have the head start at least of being the one outside the car, and she could go hide.

So, with very slow and careful moments, Kate raised her head up, and peered into the window.

Kate immediately backed down. She hadn’t expected to see what she saw.

It was brief, but what Kate saw was a woman’s back. However the woman’s shirt seemed to be pulled up some. Her lower half Kate had just barely seen, and it seemed to be bare. The woman was thankfully not facing in Kate’s direction.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #460
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 3

Kate again knelt a bit taller to get a better look at what was going on. Just as she did, she could hear another moan type sound. It all started to make sense to Kate. The woman in the car was not alone. She was in fact with a man or another woman. Kate couldn’t tell, because this second person was positioned under the woman! Kate couldn’t believe it, but it seemed some couple was being intimate in the backseat of the car. The most Kate could tell is that the person under the woman was a brunette, and clearly very busy between the thighs of the woman on top.

Kate again ducked down, not wanting to be detected. This was insane. Right there in the car, some half dressed woman was being eaten out! She was out in the hotel’s parking lot with her lover. It was one of the last things Kate had expected to find.

Then again, Kate once had found another girl undressed while she was out on an adventure. Perhaps more people were into the public risk than she thought.

Kate dared another peek. The woman on top was starting to roll her head. Another moan escaped. Kate was guessing she was trying to keep quiet, but the woman’s lover must have been doing a good job. Kate couldn’t see much other than the woman’s bottom from this angle, although if she’d been on the other side, Kate bet she’d be able to see the woman’s breasts too.

Kate crouched back down. This was Kate’s lucky chance. The woman in the car was clearly distracted, and Kate would be able to continue on her way. Then again Kate obviously has a public fetish. To see someone else exposed, and doing something so intimate, is a one in a million chance. She would risk being caught by them, but if she was careful she’d be able to just peek a bit more.

Kate couldn’t convince herself to leave. This was too crazy to pass up. Kate again slowly raised herself till she could see into the backseat.

The woman seemed to be wiggling more. Her back was arched. Her head rolled a bit and Kate heard a louder moan this time. Kate didn’t flinch back to her hiding though. She slowly stood a bit taller and back against the car behind her for support.

Kate took in everything she could. Kate started with what clothing the woman had. She started with the shirt she still had on. In back, it was pushed up enough to expose half of the woman’s back. However Kate was able to see that it was probably much higher up in front. Kate imagined the woman’s breasts were hanging out in front of her.

Kate began to wonder about the woman’s breasts now. Were they out so she herself could touch them? Right now, the woman firmly had her arms out in front of her, probably needing the support to hold herself up. Did she already finish with that, or perhaps never got to that.

Thoughts wandered to it maybe being that way due to the lover. The position was probably different before. Maybe the other person in the car was the one to push the shirt up. The lover wanted access to the woman’s breasts, which in Kate’s mind now were gorgeous, soft, hand-filling breasts. Maybe they teased them just with their fingers. Perhaps the lover went so far to take the nipples into their mouth to tease the half dressed woman.

Kate’s own hands were now mimicking her thoughts. Some parts of her wish she was in that woman’s spot now. Kate fought back moaning out herself. She tried to keep herself in control, but a fire was starting to burn in her.

Kate slid up the side of the car she was leaning on to get a higher view. Again she could see just the top of the head of the lover. She could also see a bare and round bottom again. It was void of any clothing. With the legs spread so wide, and being able to see the woman’s feet, Kate was sure that the woman had the clothing fully removed at some point.

A quick glance to the side, and a smile crept across Kate’s face. She saw what looked like the leg of some jeans over one of the front seats, and a bright pink thong lying on top of it. Of course Kate thought of it being the woman’s. Kate herself almost was jealous. She’d never had the chance to become intimate like this in a car. Being stripped by one’s lover in public she imagined would be heaven for her. She wondered if the woman had wanted the stripping, or perhaps the location was the lover’s idea.

Kate even thought of the fact that maybe the thong belonged to the lover. Were the two devious lesbians, not wanting to keep their love hidden, but instead quite public! Maybe if the thong was the lover’s and the woman atop was merely dominant, and had her boyfriend wearing a thong that day.

Regardless of the reasoning, Kate was astounded. Kate mentally wished the woman would remove her shirt, the two would crawl out of the car, and continue atop the hood. Although to some extent, it was just voyeuristic desires coursing through Kate, it wasn’t so much about the sex. Kate was just hooked on the total risk the two were taking. Kate wondered if they wanted to be seen, or if they were more like her and just enjoyed the risk.

Kate would have considered knocking on the glass or something, but she didn’t want to scare them. She also was mindful of the fact that she was still naked herself.

Kate slouched a little in her spot. She was becoming quite hot and bothered. She couldn’t believe her own level of deviancy. To spy on the couple in what would normally be a private moment. Kate defended herself though, wondering if they really had a right to privacy.

Kate had a hard time thinking of what was right or wrong though as her eyes went wide. The woman was starting to bob up and down more and more. More audible moans started to come out. Kate knew she just had to be at the end of her rope!

Still, Kate had to do something other just stand there, so she slowly stood up so she was able to walk some. She began to head towards the front of the car with the busy passengers.

Kate never took her eyes off the woman. As she stepped forward, she began to see more of her side. She was soon able to even confirm that the woman indeed had her breasts out, Kate could see the large curve of them hanging, the shirt’s hem above them.

Kate still had a hand at one of her breasts and a hand rubbing one of her thighs. The touch was electric to her, it sent waves of pleasure through her body.

More and more Kate saw this women lost in her own pleasure. Kate began to see things like the side of her head, the fact that she was looking down, probably panting. Kate saw one of the women’s nipples sticking out hard, probably as hard as her own.

Kate slowly worked her way around the corner of the car. She wasn’t fully in control of herself. She was actually moving to stand right in front and watch the woman through the windshield. The women thankfully had her eyes looking down, at what was probably the lower half of her lover. Kate couldn’t see the lover still, but she didn’t really care too much. She wanted to watch the women quivering in pleasure.

Kate’s own hand was starting to bring herself closer to the same point as the other woman. The hand between her legs had turned inward, and was now stroking her tender lips. They were already slick, and Kate quietly gasped.

Although not feeling at risk of being caught, Kate still knew she was completely naked. The air caressing her body kept her constantly aware of this fact, even if somehow her own hands doing so weren’t enough. She could occasionally feel the cool metal of the car behind her against her bare bottom as she hunched over.

Kate gently grazed her own clit, and at the same time the woman in the car bucked her hips. Kate couldn’t help but feel her knees buckle, she couldn’t stand straight. The electric shock that ran through her body was too much. Her legs were week. Rather than falling to the ground, Kate threw out her hand that’d been on a breast to steady herself against the car hood.

For a few seconds, Kate was still lost. Her fingers flew over her sensitive bud a few more times. Her eyes had shut and she moaned out loud. She couldn’t believe how wet she’d become. The overwhelming amount of arousal running through her was unbelievable.

She then looked up. It seemed that her falling against the car of course moved it some. Ahead of her, through the windshield, Kate looked eye to eye with the women in the car.

The two women both stopped breathing for a moment. They both disconnected from what was happening. One was in her car, half dressed and being orally stimulated by their lover. The other was completely naked and leaning on that same car, her other hand deep between her thighs. Neither could believe what they were seeing.

Then all in one moment the women began to move again. Slowly, her hips rocked back and forth again. Her head remained still, staring right at Kate. She licked her lips, and her eyes looked the naked girl up and down.

Kate remained still. She couldn’t register what was happening. Even the hand between her legs didn’t budge. She just looked at this women, picking back up from where she left off. She watched as she brazenly let Kate look at her. She probably knew full well Kate could see her bottom lift and lower against her lover’s face. She had to know Kate could see her nipples.

Kate knew that the reverse had to be true though. The woman had to know that Kate was some a voyeur. She had to know that Kate was naked and had been touching herself while watching her!

Kate could barely hear the woman moan from the other side of the glass. Even though the woman was arching her back and probably wanted to double over in pleasure, she kept eye contact with Kate. Kate felt as if the blonde in the car was more concentrated on the girl outside than the person between her legs.

It took a moment, but Kate began to slide her fingers across her lips again. She shook again at the touch, even more than before in fact.

Kate’s eyes were unable to stay focused with the woman’s though. Her eyes drifted down first to the woman’s breasts again, to her lifting and lowering hips, and then Kate looked at her own body. She looked down to see her hand pressed on the car below her. She saw her own nipples sticking out far. She even saw her wrist disappearing below her waist. She imagined the woman in the car could see Kate’s hand more clearly as it passed between her legs, sensually massaging her womanhood.

Kate moaned out again. She kept picturing what was happening. She was naked, bent over, legs spread, and masturbating in front of a total stranger in the parking lot. She was doing all this while watching that same woman receive oral sex. The idea caused her body to quake again.

Looking up, Kate’s eyes caught the woman’s again. The two finally locked eye contact. Kate couldn’t tell what it was, but it was as if the woman was daring Kate to stay. Her eyes dared Kate to keep masturbating to her and for her. Kate felt her legs weaken still, her body almost slipping down again. It was becoming hard to concentrate anymore. All her arousal was welling to a point, and she was going to cum any second.

Even though the woman in the car seemed in total control, she was starting to buck. She was close to orgasm now, and having caught a naked voyeur masturbating to her was enough to really send her over the edge. Before Kate could realize what was happening, the woman in the car moaned out, starting to orgasm.

It was too much for Kate. She thought about this woman half dressed in a car cumming right in front of her. She thought about how that thought was too much for herself, and how that would send her over too. She was going to cum while someone watched her. She was going to see her cum.

Kate moaned loudly into the night air. Her body seized up in ecstasy. Her back arched as she let her fingers slide across her little love button. She was past the point of no return. Her orgasm was so strong she couldn’t keep herself up anymore on just one hand, and found herself now bent over, butt in the air, and chest against the car hood.

Kate was drained of her energy fast. Things went dark for a bit as she came off of the high of the orgasm. She struggled to stir herself awake.

Kate faintly heard the sound of a car door. Moments later she thought may have heard someone chuckle. “Come on sweetie, up you get,” she heard. The last thing to get Kate to really move was a gentle pat to her upright bottom!

With a sudden Bolt, Kate stood up. Her eyes had shot wide and she backed away from the person next to her. The blonde standing in front of her smiled wickedly at Kate. Kate then noticed how her eyes moved up and down her body. Kate with a screech used her arms and hands to cover her naughtiest parts.

The blonde chuckled again, “Oh my, sweetie, after all that you’re actually going to act shy?”

Kate for a moment hadn’t even recognized the woman, but she realized it was the same one who she’d just watched had an orgasm. It was also the same woman who had just seen her have one too! The blonde had lowered her shirt though, and had a pair of pants on now. Of course Kate was still naked.

“I… I can explain, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Kate tried to explain. Her face was so very red. She’d never done anything like that before. Not only was she caught naked in public, not only was she caught peeping on someone having sex, but she was actually caught masturbating to orgasm to all of that.

“Sorry? That was hot as hell! What do you have to be sorry for?” the blonde mentioned. It did little to take edge off of Kate’s embarrassment. “Seriously though, one second you’re leaning on my car, fingers flying, and now you’re covering up?”

Kate was both pleased the woman wasn’t angry, but also felt a little intimidated by her. “I just… it’s embarrassing…”

The woman laughed out loud at this point. “Sweetie, if you were so embarrassed, I doubt you’d have stripped naked so you could cum while watching Rose and I do it,” the blonde reasoned.

Kate looked to her side, into the car. A timid looking girl in the car was looking out at the two women. Kate didn’t know why, but she was blushing too, perhaps from hearing her name spoken.

Kate was a little too rattled to lie or play along with the woman’s story, especially since the notion of it was embarrassing. Kate hadn’t stripped for the show, so she explained, “I was already naked…”

The woman’s eyes grew a little wild. “Already naked? Why would a cutie like you sweetie be naked out here if it wasn’t to get in on our fun?” She asked.

Kate continued to blush strongly. She had really not intended to get together with these two women in their love making. Yet beyond just the reasoning for the peeping, she didn’t have an easy answer for the nudity either.

“Can we just forget this ever happened, I probably should get going,” Kate said, trying to just get out of there.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:20 PM   #461
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 4

“Now now, just hold up,” the blonde called. Kate stopped. Kate really had no way to get away, and she had to worry if this woman felt scorned too much, she easily could call hotel security or something. Kate didn’t think the woman would necessarily, but at the same time it might be safer to just hear her out, just in case.

Kate still backed away a little more from the woman. She kept looking Kate up and down.

“Any chance you could lower at least one of the arms to give me a little peek? I mean I’ve already seen a bit of it, I just want a closer look,” she asked. Kate refused right away. “Yeah, I figured. Yet more importantly, I really want to know why you were naked out here in the first place?”

Kate thought about it. She didn’t have a great reason. Yet she knew she didn’t want to give the total truth, so she decided to keep it vague, “it was a bit of a dare I guess. To get back to my room without any clothes.”

The blonde looked around. She surveyed the lot, “Someone waiting for you in your room to reward you handsomely for your bravery? Perhaps your little Peeping-Tomette routine was because you weren’t able to wait for said reward?”

Kate was taken aback. This was all really hard stuff to talk about. She had no one waiting to see if she accomplished the dare, it was self given. She also really didn’t wanting to talk about her voyeurism.

“Rose, get out here, she won’t bite,” the blonde called to the woman in the car. Although the woman seemed timid, she slowly climbed out of the side of the car. Her hair was actually much darker than Kate had thought before. She wore a tank top and what looked like a pretty short skirt. She kept trying to adjust it a bit, holding it down and such. Kate wanted to ask why she’d wear such a short skirt if she wasn’t comfortable in it, but that would probably make her a hypocrite.

“Sorry Mis-” Rose cut herself off, but immediately corrected herself, “Britney, I wasn’t sure about coming out or not.” Rose was avoiding eye contact with Kate, but Kate also saw that she too was sort of checking herself out.

“Well coming out is a bit redundant I suppose after what she spied us doing, huh my dear?” the blonde, presumably Britney, joked. Kate wasn’t sure if she was lucky or not to be caught by woman like this. At least they weren’t offended by her nudity she thought.

Britney put her arm around Rose’s shoulder, holding her close. “This naked girl here was pretty impressed with your work, I bet wishing she had been me moments ago. You couldn’t see it, but she was totally,” Britney began to say.

“Shush!” Kate called out. She didn’t want to hear it spoken out loud anymore, especially to someone who hadn’t been able to see it.

“Is she a friend of yours?” Rose asked Britney.

“Nope, this is the first we’ve met. She was sneaking around the parking lot and happens to catch us. Don’t worry though; we have as much dirt on her as she has on us. We have more clothes though.” Britney laughed again at one of her jokes. Although Rose smiled, Kate saw out of the corner of her eye that Rose was still trying to keep her skirt down, the mention of clothes having made her self conscious. Kate too hugged her body tighter when her nudity was brought up.

“So, is there something besides sweetie I can call you?” Britney asked.

“Kate…”

“Well, I’m Britney, and this sweetie here is Rose, the girl with the most heavenly tongue,” Britney introduced.

“Miss, please don’t’ say things like that!” Rose pleaded. Kate gave an odd glance to Rose. Rose blushed, both from the comment already made and the fact that she’d failed to not use the ‘m’ word she had been avoiding. Kate had read enough things online to understand the relationship between Rose and Britney by this point.

Kate tried to again plead to leave, “I should be going though. I’m sorry again, I didn’t mean to be so rude.”

Britney again stopped her, “It was hardly rude. It’s the risk for two girls who do it in the back seat of a car. Just like you ran the risk of a girl naked and pleasuring herself in the parking lot!”

Rose instantly looked at Kate with shock. She hadn’t even known that was what Kate had been doing. Kate herself was burning red with embarrassment. Her face felt very warm as she tried to defend yourself, “I… I wasn’t… well I was but…”

“Look, I think I get how the gears in your head turn girl. So I have an offer: You tell Rose and I what you did up to this point, and perhaps we’ll offer you a little prize to help your journey out,” Britney said.

Kate thought about it. It would be embarrassing, but she’d do it. She could use the help.

“Well… I took my clothes off down the road and cut them up…” Kate explained. Rose seemed shocked, but interested. Britney just continued to smile. Kate couldn’t believe she was doing this.

Kate told the story of how she’d gotten there. She told them about the close call. She spoke about hiding out at the restaurant, but didn’t go into detail about the posing. She then started to explain the start to the voyeurism, “That’s when… I saw you Britney. It was just a glance, and I thought I might be caught, I was sneaking right besides your car. Another look though… and I sort of realized what you were doing.

Kate paused for a moment. She was getting to the toughest part. However she’d be able to get some help then to get to her room. “So I looked closer, and saw what was happening to you… and…” Rose was almost blushing as much as Kate was by that point.

“Go on, what did you do Kate while you watched me being eaten out,” Britney urged. Kate saw Rose give Britney a pleading look.

“I… well I started to… you know…”

“No, I don’t, what did you do?” Britney asked again.

“I started to touch myself,” Kate admitted. “I couldn’t stop, and I circled around to get a better view. I mean I couldn’t believe what I found, and my body felt so good,” Kate had started to gush a bit. She was getting caught up in her embarrassment and had started to ramble. “I then saw you from the side, and I couldn’t even stand straight. That’s when you saw me, when I fell a bit onto the car.”

“Oh, I saw that very clearly. It was a bit of a fright for a second, but once I saw you were enjoying the show…” Britney paused for a moment, making a show out of looking up and down Kate’s body. “Mmmm, it was really something to see a cutie like you enjoying our fun.”

Kate stayed silent. She was horribly embarrassed and didn’t know what to say.

“Then what?” Britney asked. Kate wasn’t even sure where to go next. “You were rubbing yourself between your legs. Your hand was sliding across what I’m sure were a very happy pair of lips. You did this all as Rose here was bringing me to orgasm? Then what?”

“Miss! Please don’t say stuff like that,” Rose complained first. Kate wasn’t so keen either with continuing the story, she felt she’d said enough.

“Oh quiet down Rose. You want to hear the rest, yes? I know you’re impatient yourself, since you haven’t had your turn, but just wait” Britney scolded. Rose was so overcome with embarrassment that she shut up.

Kate was still the focus. One last line, and she knew she’d at least have some help with getting back. Saying it couldn’t possibly be more embarrassing than Britney having seen it. “… I came…” Kate mumbled.

“What was that? Loud enough for us to hear it sweetie,” Britney chastised.

“I came.” Kate said louder. Britney seemed pleased. Rose remained timid, but had a smile on her face, probably enjoying the fact that Kate was the one being embarrassed and not her.

Things weren’t going to last long for Rose’s modesty though. “Rose, time to reward Kate. She’s done well to tell us about her little adventure. I want you to remove your panties and hand them over to me,” Britney said, as if nothing was too odd about the request.

Both Rose and Kate were shocked. Rose even pushed down the front of her tiny skirt even more. “Miss, why do I have to take off my… my panties?” Rose probed for answers.

“We owe her now. She put on a show and even told us about it. Now I will give you to the count of three…” Britney seemed pretty serious. Rose nervously looked at Kate, as if wondering if she was Ok with embarrassing herself. “One… two…” Britney began.

Before she reached three, Rose had her hands under her skirt. The hem rested on each of her wrists, and Kate watched as each hand pulled down a single pair of pink panties, a thong to be specific. Kate realized that was actually the thong she probably saw on the car seat before.

Rose nervously handed it over to Britney, who happily took it away. Rose continued to try to hold the front of her skirt down, that was most likely the only thing hiding her lower half now.

“Now then Kate, I said we’d help, and we will. I’m offering up cute little Rose here and she will start by taking the rest of her clothes off too.”

“What!?” Rose asked in shock. Again she tugged at her tiny skirt. “Miss, why do I need to do that?”

“Rose, no talking back. I gave you an order. You do agree that Kate here was super behaved for telling you her whole story,” Britney said.

“Yeah… but… I mean… out here? In front of her?” Rose questioned.

Britney walked up to Rose. “You heard me. Are you saying you don’t want Kate here to see your cute little lips?” Britney then grabbed the bottom of Rose’s skirt and lifted it up into the air. Kate was shocked to see Rose was indeed without any cover under the skirt now, and could see Rose’s bare lips and neatly trimmed triangle of hair.

“Miss!” Rose called out, trying to fight for control of the skirt.

“Excuse her Kate. She’s just a bit bashful. I’m sure you understand though,” Britney said. Kate could only nod her head. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Now Rose, are you going to keep acting up? If you don’t remove your clothes this instant, maybe I will have Kate do it?” Britney offered.

“I’ll do it Miss…” Rose finally gave up trying.

“Start with your shirt,” Britney ordered. It seemed like Rose was going to argue, not wanting to start there, but she held back. She slowly started to peel her tank top up her torso.

Kate was shocked to see two small breasts slip from the tight cotton. Rose’s skin was pale, and the two pink nipples stuck out obviously in both color and in shape. Rose handed her removed skirt to Britney. She wrapped her arms around her ribs, avoiding covering her breasts. She nervously glanced up at Kate, but then down again.

Kate couldn’t believe that Rose now stood with just a tiny skirt on. Her face was glowing red, but she didn’t seem to fight it either. Kate wondered if her and Rose maybe shared some similarities. Although the air was cool, she wondered if Rose’s hard nipples were a sign of anything.

Britney picked up on the nipples as well, “there, see Rose? You don’t mind this at all, do you?” Rose didn’t say anything back. She just tried to further avoid eye contact now.

“Now, I want you turn away, and take off your sandals. I think you know what I want you to do as you do it,” Britney commanded. Rose seemed ready to argue again, but cut herself off. She nervously shifted where she stood. With one last glance at Kate, she turned away.

“This is one of the best parts Kate. You see, Rose here is going to give us a nice little show,” Britney announced.

Rose took one more breath as she bent down. She kept her back and legs straight, bending only at her waist. Her skirt rode higher and higher along her backside. Kate was able to not only see her bare bottom show under the hem of the skirt, but between Rose’s legs appeared two smooth lips.

“Hold right there,” Britney called as Rose managed to grab her sandals. Britney took a step closer to Rose. She then took a single finger, and ran it along the puffy lips appearing between Rose’s legs. “You see Kate, Rose here is my little play thing. She enjoys it so much she’s plenty wet from our fun before, and now me making her show off to you.”

Kate was speechless. She couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Miss, please don’t,” Rose begged.

“Don’t what? You afraid I may make you cum right here in front of Kate? She saw me cum already, and I saw her cum. You’re the only one who has been watched as she has cum today. I think you might actually want that,” Britney mercilessly teased. Rose didn’t have an answer. Kate was amazed with how much teasing Rose was letting herself be put up through.

Suddenly Britney gave Rose’s bottom a playful swat. “Your sandals now. We need to finish your little show for Kate,” Britney said. Rose then bent back up to hand her sandals to Britney.

“What’s next Rose?” Britney asked.

Rose nervously responded, “my skirt.”

Britney smiled and asked, “that will leave you?”

Rose began to undo the fasten on her skirt. “That will leave me naked Miss,” Rose answered. Her skirt became loose, and she lowered it down her legs and again presented it for her mistress.

Kate was no longer the only naked girl in the parking lot. Rose was now completely bare just like her. She wore nothing as she stood in front of Kate and Britney, and she wasn’t even covering like Kate was.

Kate noticed that her heart was racing more and more again. Although she’d just cum a little while ago, she felt her body was warm and tingly again. The show Britney made Rose put on had been pretty hot actually.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #462
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 5

“Very good Rose. I think you have a reward coming in your future,” Britney promised. “Now, Kate. I think it’s time for the last part of your prize,”

Britney walked up to Kate. Kate blushed realizing Britney’s focus was on her body again.

“You’re quite the cute girl. Not every day I’m so lucky to find one naked out in the parking lot. Rose here as you can see is a bit shy, but she’s a good listener. I was wondering if maybe you’d be interested in doing things like Rose?” Britney asked. Kate didn’t quite follow.

“What I’m saying is, you clearly have enjoyed your little bet or whatever you took. I’m offering you more,” Britney further explained. “Rose here, she’s such a good girl. She’s shy, but she does as I ask and she’s super cute…” Britney had stepped back and was now rubbing Rose’s back.

“IT’s great, I can have her do whatever I want, as long as I ask her in just the right way. She enjoys it too of course,” Britney said as her back massage changed nature. Rose’s eyes went wide, and her cheeks redder. Britney’s hand had clearly started to rub Rose’s bottom, perhaps more.

“I… I’m not sure if I fully follow, but I’m pretty sure my answer is no,” Kate said. She wasn’t sure if Britney was coming on to her or what.

Britney giggled, “Oh don’t worry. Rose here is used to it, I’d be far gentler with you. Just a few tasks. A few things to get your blood rushing. A few naughty little events to tease your buttons.” Britney stepped back towards Kate. “You like being naked outside, right?”

Kate didn’t have an answer. She didn’t want to admit to it.

“Lower your hands Kate. Let us see your naked body,” Britney suddenly commanded.

Kate didn’t do it. She thought it would be too embarrassing.

“You liked it when Rose did it, yes? I mean you found it hot maybe, or sexy, or cute?” Kate didn’t respond right away, so Britney continued. “You seeing her naked breasts pop out from under her shirt was really nice, right? I mean the way she blushed and hesitated had to at least tickle your fancy a little. Then when she got her sandals off had to be exciting! She was so exposed and embarrassed, but at the same time it was something so naughty and taboo, especially out here in the lot.”

Kate was starting to have a hard time breathing regularly. Britney’s words were very infectious. The show had been one thing, these comments were another. Kate could tell Rose was also having a tough time handling all this. Kate though did nod her head, in some way accepting that the show was fun.

“Now, tell me, you’d find it pretty fun to be her? To have to do these embarrassing or risky things? I mean watching was great, but you’re curious what it would be like to be the same non-existent shoes as her,” Britney offered. Kate was starting to get what was going on. The idea sent shivers down her spine. However at the same time they were striking a sensitive cord too.

“So, will you also be my play thing for the evening? Will you allow your naked body to be on show just like Rose? Will you two let me prance you around for thrills?” Britney asked.

Kate was finding it hard to breathe. Britney’s offer was both scary but also piqued her interest. Britney had stripped originally for thrill, and little sounded more thrilling than leaving control in someone else’s hands. She’d destroyed her clothes after all to take away the ability to redress.

Kate looked at both girls. She told herself it wouldn’t be too bad to uncover, Rose was doing it too. She began to lower the arm over her chest.

Kate though noticed how each girl’s eyes focused in on her breasts. She could tell they were sizing her up; they were taking in every detail. Kate was able to force a few labored breaths as she continued to get her arm to her side. Neither Rose nor Britney said anything about them out loud.

Kate looked down at herself, shocked at what she saw. It wasn’t that her nipples were hard and pointy. It wasn’t the fact that her tiny breasts were obvious with her breathing. What shocked her the most was that they were indeed uncovered. She was exposing her naked self to these strangers, and it was by her own choice.

Kate yearned to cover herself again. Modesty was gripping her strong. Her body was nearly shaking. She desperately wanted to do something to get Britney and Rose to stop staring. Kate couldn’t even look back at them.

Kate had decided she’d do it though. She decided she’d put up with it. However embarrassing it was, Kate was making the choice that she was stuck with it now.

Kate lightly squeezed her now pulsing lips covered by her other hand. She felt her sensitive folds. She tried to keep it subtle, so the other two wouldn’t notice it. It felt warm. Kate shivered from the touch. Her nerve endings were quite sensitive across her body. A constantly flow of energy was washing over her. The mixture of embarrassment and thrill had her nearly paralyzed.

Kate considered this last step, of moving her hand. She’d be offering her naked body away. It was so embarrassing just to think about. Yet she wanted to feel more of that. She’d been seen naked before, and although it was always embarrassing, that embarrassment would fuel her adrenaline. She thought moving her hand would be a lot like when she cut up her suit. She’d be helpless, and that feeling too drove her nuts.

Kate slowly eased her fingers away from her sex. She shifted her hand away just enough to make it so it no longer touched her skin. Both Britney and Rose now looked down away from Kate’s breath, noticing the small movement. Neither could see Kate’s pussy yet, the hand still hovered between the girl’s thighs.

Kate shut her eyes tight, not wanting to see their reaction right away. Kate pushed her hand to thigh. She couldn’t bear to put the hand too far away, and instead grabbed a hold of her leg. She had to make sure the hand wouldn’t move back. She wanted to seem brave.

After a few second, Kate opened her eyes. It’d been too quiet. What she saw was both girls still staring, and of course their line of sight was still aimed down between her legs.

Kate wanted to say something, or ask something, or anything, but couldn’t find the words.

More silence passed. Kate was trying her best to keep herself going. She couldn’t deny that she had found the adrenaline she’d hoped for. Yet the embarrassment was almost crippling too. She was being eyed up, and she felt powerless to stop it. She worried how long it would go for.

After some time though, Britney finally spoke up, “Now that’s a lot of cute I have to add to my collection. Rose, I hope you appreciate how brave Kate here is to be naked in front of us.”

“Yes Miss,” Rose mumbled out. She suddenly stopped staring, as if she was caught doing something she shouldn’t.

“Very good job Kate, you did very great,” Britney said almost affectionately. She even stepped closer to Kate and patted her shoulder. Kate nearly fell backwards due to the touch. Kate’s legs were fairly weak.

“Do… I have to call you Miss?” Kate asked suddenly. Although Kate was aware of the type of relation that Rose and Britney seemed to have, she didn’t know exactly her own role yet.

Britney giggled, “Oh heavens no sweetie. You’re simply our special guest for the evening.” Britney then took hold of Rose’s wrist and pulled all three of them together. “Now, how were you planning to get back into the building? We need to devise a plan to get you two naked cuties into the building.”

Kate had sort of forgotten that end of things. She had almost thought the three of them were going to spend their time out in the parking lot.

“I have a key at my car that will let me in a side door. Sort of was just going to take the stairs up once inside,” Kate explained.

“Well, then I think we need to get that key,” Britney said as she broke off the huddle and looked around. “Your car sweetie?” Britney asked.

“A blue one… um over here…” Kate says as she turns to walk that way. Both girls start to follow her. Kate is overly aware of the fact that each girl is probably closely viewing her butt as they walk. Now in motion again, and heading to new territory, both Rose and Kate are ducking low to avoid being seen. Britney of course has no reason to hide and is proudly stand as they make their way through the sea of cars.

Kate eventually reaches her car, and reaches under it. Taped to the bottom is key card for getting into the building and her room.

“I’ll take that,” Britney exclaims as she plucks it from Kate’s hand. Kate is a little worried her way back in is in the hands of Britney. Kate feels far more vulnerable knowing she is essentially locked out now as well.

“No, I think if we’re going to get inside,” Britney says, “we march through that side door. It’ll be a race though girls and the last one there will have it rough.”

Rose and Kate looked at each other. Kate had hoped both of them being naked meant they could rely on each other for support, but now they were being pitted against each other.

“What kind of punishment?” Kate nervously asked.

Britney chuckled. Suddenly Kate heard a slapping noise and Rose yelping. “Rose here knows exactly how tough my punishment can be, right Rose?” Britney asked. Apparently Britney had just spanked Rose’s bottom.

“Yes Miss,” Rose responded.

“Very good, so I might be easy on you a bit since you’re new Kate, but I suggest you win, I know Rose will be trying to,” Britney warned. Kate was worried when she saw what looked to be an apologetic glance from Rose.

“Ready,” Britney began to say. Kate wasn’t even ready yet, she had hardly considered what she planned to do.

“Set,” Britney continued. Rose seemed panicked too, but eventually she covered her naked chest and crouched down, looking between the cars, planning out a route. Kate started to the same as well.

“Go!” Britney called as both girls began to scurry forward.

Ahead of Kate, past the last half of cars, was the side of the hotel. One lone door stood that would be here goal.

Rose was slow and cautious, but was keeping a consistent pace. She definitely seemed like she wanted to be first.

Kate though wondered how rough she would have it. It sounded like Rose would have it worse, but was it worth taking the punishment to make sure she kept hidden while getting to the door. Rose was ahead of her, but if Kate threw some caution to the wind, she might make it first.

Kate has experienced enough embarrassment. She also admits to herself she wants to say Rose have to do something for the punishment as well. With a quick scan of the area, Kate decides to rush, seeing as they are the only ones in the lot.

Kate stands tall as she starts to run, her hands cupping her breasts. She starts to zigzag between the car, streaking the lot. She quickly passes Rose, who is shocked to see Kate so brazenly running.

“Wooo! Look at those cheeks bounce!” Britney suddenly calls out. Kate flinches and crouches down. She throws a hand out behind her to cover her bottom. She looks back briefly to see Britney waving to her. Kate then looks left and right, seeing if the loud shout had attracted the attention of anyone. In the stilled night it seemed like anyone in town could have heard Britney.

Kate tried not to let that halt her progress though. She could see Rose was becoming less timid so to catch up. Kate kept her faster pace as she was nearing the end of the lot. Now she just had to cross a bit of open space to get to the side of the building.

Kate was fully aware that she was naked too. Britney’s comment really drove home that Kate was quite a sight. She was completely naked, and her two hands could hardly hide that fact. She was running out in the open and the win was passing over her bare skin.

Kate is thankful at first though when she finally reaches the door to the hotel. She is nearly out of breath thanks to her sprint, but she at least made it first and she wouldn’t have to suffer a punishment dare of some sort.

Kate though soon realized the error in her plan. She’d arrived to fast. She saw Rose duck behind a car, probably realizing she could slowly approach. Britney didn’t hide, but seemed to stay back so she could watch Rose approach. Britney had the key though, and Kate was left to stand naked out in the open!

The door was flushed with the building. There wasn’t a bit of cover near it. A few small one foot tall bushes decorated the garden around the door, but Kate would have to run back to the cars to hide. She couldn’t get in the building either yet.

Kate pressed her bottom to the door as she looked out around the lot. She had to make sure no one other than Britney and Rose would show up. She nervously waited for the two to catch up to her.

Kate watched as Britney slowly approached. She couldn’t see Rose, but figured she was ducking at the tie. Britney did keep looking down, and occasionally saying something.

Kate was relieved to see Rose’s head soon pop up, looking over the hood of a car nearest Kate. Britney began to walk towards Kate, leaving Rose there, judging when she would go. She had little reason to dash out recklessly after all.

“Better get your naked butt over here before it becomes worse,” Britney suddenly warned. It seemed that was enough reason to rush, because Rose spent no more than a couple seconds looking now. She soon dashed around the side of the car and quickly ran towards both Britney and Kate.

Kate was no longer alone, but still naked outdoors. She nervously looked around as she stepped away from the door to let Britney open it.

Britney didn’t open it though. She looked around herself and commented, “That race went really well. You both made it, and I was witness to your cute bouncing bits. I think we can get Rose’s punishment out of the way?”

Kate had sort of wanted to go inside and to her room. Yet at the same time, being able to see Rose do some type of punishment sounded fun as well.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #463
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 6

Britney gave it some thought. Rose and Kate both anxiously awaited, although for different reasons.

Britney finally had an idea and spoke up, “Rose, how about you go back to the car and bring me something from it?”

Rose looked out to the lot. She’d have to sneak again. However she didn’t realize that Britney approached her from behind until Britney had delicately held both her wrists.

“A few rules though,” Britney said, drawing Rose’s hands up. Kate watched as Rose’s hands were brought high up to the top of her head. Rose herself was blushing a lot already. She hadn’t gotten used to having her body exposed in public and in front of people like Kate yet probably.

Britney circled Rose, looking at her exposed body. “You also will walk, no running. We wouldn’t want you falling and getting hurt,” Britney ordered. She then knelt down next to Rose. She placed her finger tips on the girl’s ankle. She then brought her fingers up the inside of Rose’s leg. “I also want you to stand very tall,” Britney commanded, her fingers approaching Rose’s thighs. “I want you to never duck or hide,” Britney continued, her hand at the very last second circling out over Rose’s lap and to her hip, before touching anything too intimate. “That way Kate and I can see your hands atop your head the whole time,” Britney explained, her hand moving up her side to her ribs. “Not to mention a few other lovely treasures,” Britney teases as her fingers bump over Rose’s hard nipples. Britney finished up her fingers paths by climbing up Rose’s arms.

Kate had watched the whole thing. Her skin shivered at the thought of how that must have felt. Rose was just reminded just how naked she was. Now she’d have to stay that way as she traveled out through the lot.

Rose was switching between staring at Britney pleadingly and at Kate bashfully. She didn’t seem to want to do the walk. Kate didn’t know there were more reasons for that beyond the risk though.

Rose however started to walk away from the other two girls. She headed out towards the parking lot. She started to move a bit fast, but forced herself to walk.

Kate was shocked to see what Rose was doing. With her hands up high, nothing stopped her body from being exposed. Rose’s naked bottom and bare breast were quite noticeable as she walked through the open space first. Each seemed to even bounce a little as she forced herself to move at a slow pace.

Kate could even recognize what had to be a desire to duck when Rose first reached the cars. It’d be easy to hide some of herself, but Britney had forbid it. Now Rose’s very naked upper half was still exposed. Her hands on her head even made her more obvious with her elbows out wide around her. It was like she was signaling, “look here everyone, boobies!”

Britney herself was watching too. She had a broad smile, and loved the show. Kate herself admitted she liked it to. It was a lot of fun to see another girl naked in public. She even admitted to herself she was a little jealous too. Although ready to head back inside to safety, she couldn’t deny it probably would be thrilling to walk around and forced to not cover up.

Rose stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the sound of a car in the distance. Someone was speeding down the main road, and all three girls even looked. Kate and Britney though looked back to Rose to see what she would do. To Rose’s credit, she just stood her ground and stopped herself from hiding.

When Rose reached the car, she disappeared for a moment to retrieve something. Kate could barely see her though; even the details of things like her nipples were lost at that distance. Rose emerged from the car though, and started to head back to them.

“Well Kate, it looks like we can get you two inside soon. Yet things might just get tougher for you two. To think you have to get all the way back up to your room still without a single piece of clothing,” Britney teased.

Kate knew it would be tough. It was one thing being naked outside, where it was quiet. There were places to hide at least, and the town seemed dead. Once inside though, it wouldn’t be the same. Tight corridors with very little cover, a setting that would feel very unfamiliar, and more would mean she’d feel possibly even more naked. Now she’d also have two sets of eyes on her two, one of which had her key.

Rose was getting closer and closer. She’d managed to make it all that way. She started to pick up a little bit of a speed as she got close, but Britney didn’t say anything. When she arrived, it was obvious that she had gotten some type of road map from the car as a sign she’d been there, not that it’d been tough to see that she did get there anyways.

“Very good Rose. I’m very proud of you,” Britney complimented. She pushed Rose’s hands from her head, to let her know she didn’t have to do that anymore. Rose’s breathing had grown since she was last around them. Her nipples were still hard though, and she still had this pleading look she’d give to Britney.

“Looking for a reward?” Britney asked, her hand disappearing behind Rose. Kate was able to see it was slowly rubbing Rose’s backside. “Too bad that’d been a punishment, but maybe I’ll give you one anyways later,” Britney flirted. Kate was smart enough to know what she was hinting at. Rose was too, and blushed profusely at the suggestion. Kate wasn’t sure though if maybe it was true, if Rose was perhaps quite aroused and looking for some alternative type of fun.

Britney slid the key card through the door’s reader. The door unlocked, and she opened it so that Rose and Kate could head inside. Both walked in, finally getting their naked bodies away from the outside air.

Britney knew the layout well enough that with little hesitation she took a couple of steps and opened a door to her side. It was the stairwell for that side of the building.

Kate was a little relieved. That had been where she planned to sneak back up to her room from anyways.

Rose was first inside, followed by Kate. Britney stepped in after them, letting the door slam shut.

Kate and Rose stared up the many flights of stairs. A small gap existed between the spiraling steps. Every two sets of stairs was another door for a different floor. They were on the ground floor; the Kate had to only make it up to the sixth now to get back to her room.

Britney headed for the stairs, and the girls followed. Each had their own way of covering. Kate opted for her usual, keeping an arm across her breasts and a hand between her legs. Rose seemed confident with just crossing her arms over her chest.

After two sets of stairs though, Britney stopped. “Keep going girls,” she announced. Rose and Kate slowly headed away from her, now leading the way.

Kate could tell her nudity was feeling very apparent. Although they seemed alone, she couldn’t shake the feeling that she shouldn’t be naked there. It was such an unfamiliar place. At least being naked outside was sort of like being outside and naked at other places. Here though, the feeling was so different than anything she experienced.

She also could tell that her arousal was still flooding back. The second half of her trip was proving to be very thrilling. Her body was surging with adrenaline again. Her nipples felt hard under her arm. Even between her legs she felt a new wave of tingling. She figured she’d be able to keep it in check until she made it to her room, and hoped that Britney wouldn’t notice.

When they got to the top of the next set of stairs, both looked back. They could hear that Britney hadn’t yet followed them. They could see Britney just standing at the bottom, looking up. She had a big smile on her face.

Rose blushed and continued, catching on sooner than Kate did. It took Kate a moment, but she realized that Britney’s actions were a tad lecherous. At that angle, and considering Kate’s state of dress, Britney had a clear view at Kate’s bouncing bottom as she climbed the stairs and even more between her occasionally parting legs! The low angle only aided Britney in her voyeurism.

Kate took both her hands and tried to cover her bottom and more as much as she could from behind. “You’re no fun spoil sport,” Britney complained from below. “Want to know what, I think you both need to put your hands on top of your heads. No covering up your cute naked bodies anymore. I’ve been nice for too long.”

Kate and Rose both looked at each other. Rose was first to move her hands to her head. Kate thought about it. She knew it would be embarrassing to do that, leaving herself exposed. The two had already seen her, but at the same time it didn’t make it any less embarrassing. Doing that in the stairwell seemed risky too.

Kate though decided she agreed to be Britney’s plaything. She also didn’t want to risk Britney keeping her key.

Slowly Kate brought her hands up to her head. She’d never quite done something like this in front of someone. She was acutely aware that ahead Rose was able to look back and see her breasts and pussy. From behind, Britney was able to see her butt and pussy too, and she didn’t stay quiet about it, “There we go! Now that’s what I want to see. You two can keep going now.”

Kate quickly caught up to Rose who was a few steps ahead. When she was close, Rose looked at her as if blaming her for the new rule.

Britney had lost sight of the girls when they turned to the next set of stairs. She quickly caught up, and purposely gasped loudly, “Gorgeous! Absolutely! A pair of bouncing bottoms with cute little pussies peeking out!” Both Kate and Rose flinched at the commenting.

“Yep, and I bet those two sets of pretty titties are jigging a bit in front two girls?” Britney again commented. Both Rose and Kate looked at each other’s chests and then at their own. They blushed seeing that Britney’s guess was very right.

After a few more flights, the girls were nearing the fourth floor when they suddenly heard the sound of a door opening.

The sound came from below, most likely the first floor. They didn’t hear any voices, so it really could be anyone or any number of people. Kate was panically looking around as she covered up. She was ready to run off.

Rose however stayed with her hands on her head. She crouched a bit, but stayed in the same spot.

Britney as well didn’t seem concerned, if anything happy. She gave a sharp stare towards Kate, “Hands back on head,” she commanded.

Kate couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “You can’t be serious,” Kate asked.

“I am very serious. Hands on your head now,” Britney ordered again. Kate did so finally, if only to keep Britney from saying things out loud. However they hadn’t started moving yet, and Kate could hear footsteps coming.

“Can we go now, before we’re caught?” Kate requested.

Britney thought about. Kate couldn’t believe she was hesitating on this matter. Did Britney want strangers to see Kate and Rose naked? Kate though felt trapped. If she ran off on her own, she’d los her room key. Kate nervously turned in her spot, eyeing the door up above them. They were just about to step onto the fourth floor, only two stories below her own floor.

“Keep marching.” Britney ordered. She then began to walk towards both girls.

Kate and Rose exchanged a look. They figured it would be best to keep walking away from the stranger or strangers below. They each began to walk up the stairs. Both kept their hands on their head.

“Very good girls. Keep those hands where I can see them and be able to see everything else!” Britney said, following only a couple of steps behind.

Kate turned her head and gave Britney a dirty look for commenting like that. It probably sounded random to whoever was below, but Kate still worried. Rose though kept walking.

When Kate turned her head, she tried to speed up. Britney though again spoke up, “Slow your bouncing butt down.” Not wanting to risk more comments, Kate did just that.

The slow pace was risky too. Kate would have normally sprinted away from people if given the chance. To have to walk, knowing she was only a floor or two away from someone, was difficult. Her body desperately wanted to run and hide, but she couldn’t, not with Britney having her key.

After two more floors though, they were almost at the sixth floor. They were finally there, Kate even said, “this is my floor.”

Kate stopped, and so did Rose. Britney was now catching up. “Funny, this is ours too,” Britney said. She just stood there. They could still hear the approaching footsteps below.

“Can we,” Kate began to ask, lowering a hand from her head to open the door.

Britney stops her though, “put that hand back on your head.” Kate did so.

“Can we please get out of here though? Before… you know?” Kate requested.

Britney thought about it…

“Stay, let’s see who is coming up…” Britney said.

Kate couldn’t believe this was happening. Rose herself seemed shock, but stayed put. Kate knew she didn’t have much of a choice though.

The footsteps below grew louder, not anymore than a story away!

Kate tried to bring her hands down, but Britney just had to give a look for Kate to know she had to cover up again.

Any moment someone was going to see Kate naked again! She couldn’t get out of the door, and running wouldn’t help. The alternative would be going down to the main desk to get a spare key, and that would probably be worse than whoever was coming up the stairs.

Kate and Rose both watched as a young couple turned the corner, both looking up in shock at the site of two naked girls!

“Oh my god!” The girl gasped as she put her hand over her mouth in shock. The guy simply let his jaw drop as he looked at each of the girls.

Kate flinched, wanting to cover. She looked at Britney, who still sternly stared at her.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #464
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 7

The woman and man both looked on at the naked women. Kate stood at her side, to try and hider herself best she could, but they could still each see her breasts, and the shape of bottom sticking out.

“They’re naked!” the woman called out as she looked at them.

Kate thought it was maybe a tad too obvious a statement, but Britney didn’t mind, “yes they are, they lost a bet, so I get to enjoy leading them around,” she explained, expecting they would probably want to know why.

Kate impatiently eyed the door. Britney had showed them off to the couple now, and she wanted out of there!

“Where have you lead them around to? Or are you going somewhere now?” the girl asked. The guy continued to stare, slack jawed.

“Well, we just came from the parking lot,” Britney responded.

“OH MY GOD!” The girl exclaimed, clearly surprised. “You didn’t really, did you?” She asked, now looking at Rose and Kate.

Britney chimed in, “answer the woman you two.”

Kate nodded her head, and Rose meekly said, “Yes.”

“Honey, can you believe it?!” The girl asked, grabbing the guys sleeve and tugging on it, “the two of them were naked outside! They snuck up here like this!”

“Yeah, that’s pretty nuts,” the guy muttered.

The girl then jabbed him in the arm playfully and said, “Now, put your tongue back into your mouth. These poor girls are probably embarrassed enough having you look at them. Turn around too before I start getting jealous!”

The guy actually did turn around. Britney had a good laugh about, but Rose and Kate didn’t really feel at any more ease. Even if it was another girl only looking at them now, they were still embarrassed.

“Your faces are so red I would think you could burn something with how hot your cheeks are! You can cover you two,” the girl suggested.

Kate did start to put her hands down. “Hands up!” Britney snapped, and Kate listened. “They can’t, part of the conditions.”

“OH, I’m so sorry; I guess I should stop staring though, since you two probably don’t want me just staring, huh?” The girl offered. Even though she was trying to be nice, Kate could still see her eyes roaming. The guy seemed to want to try and turn around and get another look.

“No, they don’t mind as much as they let on. These two girls are embarrassed, but I bet they’re liking it,” Britney theorized out loud.

Kate couldn’t speak for Rose, but in a weird way she did sort of like what was going on. She felt very helpless, and although she wanted to be covered, she also couldn’t seem to will up the courage to oppose Britney.

“Well, we still wouldn’t want to keep you three. Have a great evening! I can’t wait to tell my friends what we saw tonight! Come on honey,” the girl said, grabbing her boyfriend, and pulling them along past Rose and Kate.

The guy and girl each took a final and long look as they climbed the stairs. Kate and Rose were still both very embarrassed.

Once they were out of earshot, Britney spoke up, “Ten bucks says they’re going to do it thinking of you two.”

“Shut up,” Kate said, clearly embarrassed by the statement. Yet the thought definitely made her squirm a little. Would the two both find what they saw arousing?

“Let’s go, you two have showed off enough,” Britney announced, finally opening the door for Rose and Kate. The three scurried into the hallway.

Kate looked down each hall. To each side was a long hallway of doors. Kate wanted desperately to be able to cover herself again, anyone could come out of the many doors any second. Rose was doing similar.

“So, which way Kate? Lead the way to your room,” Britney requests.

Kate looked down the hall towards her room. She was almost going to be safe, but she still worried.

However standing there wasn’t going to keep her hidden, so she started to walk forward.

She didn’t want to be the one out in front, but every time she slowed down, Rose and Britney would do the same. It was clear that she was to be in front, even if she was totally exposed.

They passed door after door. It was very late at night. It was honestly a surprise to have met the couple in the stairwell or Rose and Britney in the first place. The hotel seemed dead at that time of night.

Kate was starting to consider all that happened, as it seemed her adventure was nearing an end. Her body still tingled, even after the embarrassing show in front of the couple. Looking back, she saw a smile on Britney’s face, and Rose didn’t seem too unhappy either.

After traveling about half the length of the hall, Kate made it to her door. Britney still had the key though, so she stopped and announced, “This is it, my room.”

“OH, so your naked adventure is going to finally end?” Britney asks. She purposely gives Kate another look over.

“Um… yeah… seems like it,” Kate said. She was handed the key, but Britney stood in the way of the door still.

“Rose and I are going to miss you. Now she’s the only naked one with me,” Britney commented. Rose nervously stood in place, looking around. Her and Kate were still at risk of someone seeing them naked in the hallway.

Kate wanted to try and end things a bit sooner, “Yeah, it was fun though. I should probably get inside.”

“So you can cum again?” Britney asked.

“No! So I don’t get caught,” Kate defended, blushing even more. It was true though, she was hoping to find sexual release again.

“No need to hide it… then again those hard nipples and puffy lips sort of make it so you can’t,” Britney joked. Kate covered up again. “You’re super cute like that. I mean I like seeing you, but I also like seeing you try to cover. We really will miss you. If you get bored ever, we’re just down the hall actually. Room 625,” Britney explained. “You would like to see more of Kate too, wouldn’t you Rose?”

Rose nodded her head in confirmation.

“You’ll probably see more of Rose as well. Heck, you’d get to see her o-face if you were to come with us now, but maybe we’ll save that for another time,” Britney teased.

“Miss! Don’t say that,” Rose begged.

“Oh Rose honey, you know it’s what’s going to happen. You’re hornier than Kate is,” this comment got both Rose and Kate to blush. “No more stalling though, you enjoy yourself Kate,” Britney said as she stepped away and waved goodbye. Both girls then walked down the hall. Kate actually stopped to watch them walk away for a bit. She was going to miss them a bit, but she’d been naked long enough in public. She swiped her card and stepped inside the room.

Kate was happy to be in privacy finally. However a few steps in, and she realized something was off. The lights were already on. The room was different than she left it as well. An outfit lies on the bed, and a suitcase opened near it. Kate slowly shut the door behind her, as to not make a noise.

She saw a light coming from the bathroom, the sound of someone humming to themselves! Kate was definitely not alone, one of her friends had come back early. She cursed under her breath.

“What to wear to bed?” She heard the person comment. Kate had to hide fast!

The room didn’t offer much to Kate. The clothing wasn’t going to be easy to put on fast enough, especially not being hers. Her own clothes were on the other side of the room more near the bathroom door. Hiding under the bed wasn’t an option either.

Right ahead of Kate though, and between her and the doorway to the bathroom was the rooms dresser and TV. Although it wasn’t a great hiding spot, Kate knew it was her best shot. If she hugged the wall and ducked down, she would be completely hidden from the bathroom door, and hidden to most of the rest of the room as well.

Kate quickly ducked and hid in that exact spot. Just in time soon, because she saw quickly an oblivious Kelsey stepped out of the bathroom. Another millisecond and she may have been caught.

Kelsey was a newer friend of Kate’s. The two had met under interesting circumstances. Kelsey was in a towel and just underwear that time, and Kate herself had just panties on. The two had both been caught up in a bit of pickle. Kelsey had gotten herself locked out of her school like that with no way back in without being seen. Kate was of course just on another one of her crazy stunts.

Kelsey joined Kate on the trip back to her house, but with a couple of mishaps. However the two managed to get dressed without harm. After that, they became pretty close friends.

Kate though wasn’t about ready to let Kelsey see her naked again though. It would be embarrassing having to admit to doing another risky type game. She wasn’t sure what Kelsey would think of her if she knew that she was naked out in the halls of the hotel, and possibly more.

Kelsey was distracted as she stood near the bed. She looked down into her suitcase at a few things. She kept looking to her side too, at the reflection in the TV that sat on the dresser.

Kate had to stop herself from giggling out loud. It was sort of funny how this was like their first meeting, Kelsey being in a towel, but this time neither of them had underwear.

Kelsey began to lose interest in finding something to wear. She walked more towards the TV. While it was off, Kate assumed it was proving to be a decent enough mirror.

Kelsey was adjusting the towel a little, cupping her breasts even through it. Kate couldn’t believe it, but it seemed Kelsey was actually adjusting her breasts to try and create some cleavage. IT was tough to see from the low angle though.

Kate felt it was maybe rude to keep hidden and watch like this, but at the same time she didn’t want to reveal her naked self either. She was maybe lucky that the friend that came home early technically knew about the naked stuff, and Kelsey was normally sweet and nice. Kate tried to reason what to do the best she could.

Without wanting to just be seen totally naked and have to explain herself, Kate continued to hide.

Luckily for Kate, Kelsey wasn’t paying much attention. She was still busy fixing her towel.

Kate froze when Kelsey actually turned and was almost looking her direction. She walked away from the bed, straight towards the wall. She seemed to approach the TV that was on the dresser. The corner of the dress started to block out some of Kate’s view. However Kate could still see Kelsey’s upper half.

Kelsey was still fixing her breasts, creating more cleavage. She leaned in as she looked into the TV reflection. Kate was definitely shocked her usual timid friend was doing this. She wasn’t too surprised though, Kate honestly did worse when she thought she was alone.
Kate had to hold back a gasp as Kelsey looked around. She noticed a look on Kelsey’s face. The slight smile told Kate that she was up to something. When Kelsey didn’t see anyone, she opened her towel and threw it to the bed!

Kate was greeted with an unobstructed view of Kelsey’s bare breasts. Sadly at her angle the dresser hid anything lower than that. Kelsey herself was again looking in her make shift mirror. She was giggling to herself. “You’re so naughty Kelsey, what if someone came back?” She asked herself.

Kate again felt a bit guilty for spying. She had considered just moment before leaning around the dresser’s corner to spy a better look, but she stopped herself now.

When Kelsey seemed satisfy with looking at her reflection, she turned around and went back to the bed. Kate now had a clear view of her bare bottom as she began to dig in her suitcase again.

Kelsey was obviously taking her time. Kate could possibly get to her own clothing. She slowly started to walk out of her hiding spot and further into the room. Slowly she walked by the bed, Kelsey no farther than a few feet away.

Ahead of her, she’d get to the end of the room where her clothing was. She also could hide in the bathroom to change once she got there.

Kelsey was still distracted, so Kate tried to pick up the pace so she could make it in time. She held an arm across her breast and a hand between her legs as she walked. She couldn’t believe she was sneaking by someone naked, and being so close. The person she was sneaking by was very naked too. She tried to keep her breathing steady.

Kelsey continued to keep her head down, picking through her clothing. Kate wasn’t sure what she’d even be looking for, it was pretty late already.

Kate wasn’t about to question her luck though, she would rather take it. She made it past the TV, and was getting pretty close to her stuff.

Kate had to contemplate how she was going to get any of her clothes though. Multiple bags lay in piles at the side of the room, and hers was probably not even going to be the one on top. She would risk too much noise if she tried to dig through them.

“Perfect!” Kate heard Kelsey call out! Kate did the only thing she could think to do, run and hide. With being limited in her options though, Kate turned to the side and rushed into the bathroom.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #465
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

By Jappio

Part 8

Kate was happy to hear no more noise from Kelsey. Then again, it was maybe going to be difficult, because Kate just then realized that the shower was still going. It seemed Kelsey never actually took that shower yet.

The bathroom was sadly empty of anything that could be considered cover. The only towel that must have been in the room was the one Kelsey had. Kate was wondering if maybe she would get a chance to exit the bathroom and get some clothing.

Walking to the door, Kate slowly peaked back into the room to see what Kelsey was up to.

Kelsey was heading towards the bathroom! She had a towel over her named shoulder, something in her hand, and Kate almost didn’t slip away in time to not be noticed!

Kate had to think fast. She was trapped in the bathroom. There seemed to be nowhere to hide. How could she explain this?

Then Kate figured the only place to hide was the shower itself. The fogged glass around it would hopefully hide her. She quickly ran to it and slipped inside, sliding its door shut. She heard Kelsey walk inside and close the door.

Kelsey’s heart raced. She was now trapped naked in the shower. Luckily for her, the water had warmed up. It cascaded down her body, making it very hard to forget she was naked. She tried to think if there was a way out, maybe Kelsey would leave again.

Kate almost screamed when the door opened. She backed up against the wall as she saw a hand poke into the shower. It moved about under the water’s stream. “That’ll be good,” she heard Kelsey say. Kelsey though closed the door again and left. Kate couldn’t exactly see what she was up to through the glass sadly.

Kelsey was starting to realize why she may have made such a bad mistake. Beyond her heart pounding, adrenaline was pumping through her veins, and her body tingled. Her excitement had been growing so much, and she had plans that would involve her having some privacy when she got into the hotel room. The water’s gentle touch wasn’t helping her either.

Kelsey though returned, and was now pulling the door open. Kate tried to back up as much as possible. Kelsey was able to actually get a whole foot in until she looked to her side and saw a naked Kate hiding at the back of the shower.

“Ahh!” Kelsey squealed as she tried to turn and run away.

Kate wasn’t even sure what to do other than mutter “wait, I can explain!”

As Kelsey tried to turn and leave the shower, her foot slipped. The shower was of course wet, and in her panic she didn’t get a very good footing to step out of the shower. Instead of exiting, she started to fall backwards into the shower.

Kate was fast to try and catch her. She reached her arms out to grab hold of the falling girl. Luckily she was able to grasp her by wrapping her arms around Kate’s stomach. Yet the force of gravity caused Kelsey to slip down more, her breasts pillowing at the top of Kate’s arms.

Kate hadn’t really considered how intimate this would be, a naked girl holding another naked girl in the shower. She could even feel her own bare breasts pressed in Kelsey’s back. She tried to ignore it so she could explain what was happening.

“It’s me Kelsey! Kate, I didn’t mean to scare you but…”

Kate couldn’t finish her sentence, because she could feel Kelsey start to slip from her grip. Not wanting to drop her friend, Kate did the best she could to holder her up by trying to find a way to use her hands.

Of course, Kate’s only thing she could grab quickly from there were Kelsey’s breasts. Kelsey instantly squeaked when she felt the wet hands cup each of her breasts.

“Oh my god, I didn’t mean!” Kate began to say, but Kelsey was already wiggling. Kate was accidentally got quite a grope in while Kelsey tried to free herself from the sudden touching.

Kate tried her best to pull Kelsey up before she wiggled herself to the ground. Kate managed to slip her arms under Kelsey’s arms, and lift her up that way. She also tried to turn her a bit to rest her against the stable wall she had been against.

So as Kate was switching places with Kelsey essentially, Kelsey was still trying to figure out was going on. She realized it was Kate who was in the shower with her finally, and was more shocked than anything else. She also found her eyes roaming the girl’s body, wondering why she was naked too.

The hands in her armpits though made it so Kelsey couldn’t keep herself up any better. She was ticklish, and even once she had her back turned to a wall, she started to slip and fall again. This time, she wasn’t saved by Kate, as Kate had started to fall too!

Kelsey’s bare bottom hit the floor first. It wasn’t violent, as Kate had been trying to hold her up still, so she mostly eased down. Kate was over her, so as she fell, she fell forwards and over Kelsey.

Kelsey tried to scrunch up and avoid Kate fully falling on her. Kate had thrown her hands out to catch herself. When both girls were finally no longer moving, they each tried to figure out where they were.

Kate was essentially on all fours. Each of her knees was on either side of Kelsey’s hips. Her head had fallen next to Kelsey’s, her chin on Kelsey’s shoulder. Her bare breasts were thrust down onto Kelsey’s chest. Kate’s butt was pointed up, because Kate had a knee raised and propped between Kate’s thighs.

Kelsey had her hands up in the air, on either side of Kelsey’s neck, having failed to catch her really. She was breathing heavy from the shock of everything, feeling the weight of the girl on her chest. She was able to see Kate’s blushing face as Kate tried to push off the ground. Their eyes were only inches apart as they looked at each other.

Kate suddenly moaned out. Kelsey tried to wiggle herself free, and hadn’t really noticed where her raised knee was. Kate couldn’t believe it, but she was actually very aroused. The wiggling knee between her legs was situated right where her warm lips were, and the wiggle had actually felt good.

“Watch what you’re doing… um…” Kate tried explaining.

“You mean this?” Kelsey asked, a sly grin appearing on her face. She then began to wiggle her knee again. Kate let out another moan.

“Yes that, careful with that,” Kate asked. Kate tried to again get off her.

Kelsey wrapped her arms around Kate’s back to hold her there. “No, you stay there and explain what is going on! Why are you naked, where did your clothes go?”

Kate wasn’t sure how to answer that. It was also hard to concentrate with being naked in the shower with another woman. “I, well it was just another…”

“Another what?” Kelsey asked, her knee wiggle again. Kate was able to stop from moaning this time, but it still felt too good.

“Another self dare,” Kate admitted.

“Oh, so you wanted me to find you naked in the shower?” Kelsey asked.

“No!” Kate tried to defend herself.

“Oh? So what was the dare?” Kelsey followed up.

Kate didn’t want to get into that at this moment. “Well, how about we get out of here and I’ll explain?” Kate requested.

“Explain Kate, I deserve to know what this is all about,” Kelsey threatened. She again wiggled her knee, this time for longer. Kate moaned again, and found her own hips were rocking a bit too in motion with Kelsey.

“I, I stripped off down the road, and I had to sneak back. You were here though, so I had to hide, and this just kind of happened…” Kate quickly explained, Kelsey never really stopping her knee movements.

“Oh? And why do you want to get out of here so bad?” Kelsey asked.

“Kelsey, this is so unlike you…?” Kate tried changing the subject. Kelsey was so shy when they first met. She didn’t know just how much she had changed.

“Why do you want out, is something the matter?” Kelsey asked.

Kate didn’t have an answer, if only because again Kelsey again elicited a moan from her with her knee. “I’m… I’m worried of where this is headed… I’m… well…”

“Horny?” Kelsey asked blatantly. Kate was shocked and looked at her, face turning red. “Has been being naked have you aroused?” Kelsey asked. Kate finally noticed that Kelsey was actually blushing too.

“Yes…” Kate admitted. The two were quiet for a bit. Kelsey had stopped rubbing Kate with her knee. “So, can we get out of here and dry?”

Kelsey nervously chuckled, “Yeah, but I’m not sure if you could manage to fully yet,” she teased.

The two girls finally stood up. Kelsey and Kate both actually covered up. It seemed whatever had Kelsey so confident was fading again. The two girls got out of the shower. Kelsey wrapped herself in her towel, but Kate didn’t have one there. Kelsey stood in the way of the doorway before Kate could find out more.

“Now, details though, I’m seriously wondering what is going on. You came naked from outside!?” Kelsey asked.

Kate held an arm across her breast and a hand between her legs. She was being trapped there in the bathroom naked in front of Kelsey. Kelsey of course had a towel that easily covered her, so Kate was definitely starting to feel very naked.

“Yeah… I sort of had a set of disposable clothes… I cut them up down the road a little…” Kate tried explaining. The idea sounded even more outrageous when spoken out loud.

“You’re insane Kate! I know you like the risk, but you actually trapped yourself naked outside again?” Kelsey asked. Kate flinched a little, memories of the feelings of being trapped naked were coming back to her. “So you just snuck back here naked? All the way down the street and through the hotel? Did anyone catch you?!”

Kate swallowed hard. She wasn’t sure about admitting to the two girls she found in the car, or then about the couple in the stairwell. “I… a few people saw, but I was able to get away.”

Kelsey started to think for a bit. “So, I’m guessing you enjoyed yourself?” Kelsey asked with a suddenly devilish grin.

“Kelsey!” Kate snapped in embarrassment.

“Well, you were pretty into what was happening in the shower. Was it just me or was it the naked stuff?” Kelsey asked, a bit of red growing in her face again, but she kept her ground.

“I… well… I guess the nudity…” Kate explained. She didn’t admit to the fact that Kelsey’s knee obviously was a portion of it.

“Like before,” Kelsey began to ask, circling Kate to get a look at her, “You’re probably still not done with it either, are you?”

“What?” Kate asked.

“You know, you still want more, right?”

Kate began to blush harder, “No! I… I do not! I just… not with you… I mean unless you…”

Kelsey began to laugh, “Oh, no, not that you pervert!” She held her towel tightly to her body. “I was not insinuating we get back in the shower! I mean you want more risk and nudity, right?” Keley better explained.

Kate’s blush didn’t fade after her embarrassing admittal. “I really was planning to get dressed as soon as I could Kelsey. I mean, I was naked out there for quite awhile, and with you here it’s even more embarrassing…” Kate gripped her body a bit tighter.

“Oh, you say that, but is your heart still beating? Isn’t your body all tingly?” Kelsey excitingly asked.

“What has gotten into you Kelsey? I mean, last time you weren’t anything like this,” Kate probed.

Kelsey just gave Kate a giggle and a pat on the head. “Maybe just a little of you rubbed off on me, and I don’t mean in the shower!” Kelsey teased. Again, she was starting to blush more. Kate wished she could maybe take advantage of that, but she still felt like the naked and vulnerable one.

Then to top it all off, Kate was also starting to wonder what Kelsey had in store. She thought she was going to finally get dressed, but now more was being offered. The idea was intriguing her. Her body was tingling as Kelsey had guessed.

“I… don’t know Kelsey. I’m not just going to agree to this without knowing what it is…”

“Hmm, fair enough. I think I have the perfect idea though! Come on!” Kelsey announces as she grabs Kate by the wrist and drags her out of the bathroom!

Kate was rushed through the hotel room. She first saw her suitcase, clothing inside it surely, as she was tugged along. She saw Kelsey’s open suitcase, a bunch of clothing piled inside it. She only had a moment to stop and think what was happening as Kelsey started to open the door to the room!

“Kelsey, what is going on?” Kate asked.

“Isn’t it obvious, you can’t enjoy your nudity inside the room!” Kelsey said, avoiding the real answer Kate was looking for. Once she had the door opened, she pulled Kate through it, and urged her into the hall.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
choose your own adventure