SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Met View Post
best/worst part, while its still fresh?
would you do it again?
were you at any point ready to give up?
have you ever played like annie?
1. Best part - the end. I was so happy that it was finally over. Worst part, see my reply to bananabob.

2. Yes, but not for awhile. I want to be able to go through more of these sorts of long-term dares.

3. I kind of wanted to as I was trying to answer the quiz questions. And I almost did when Reagen revealed that I needed a second yes.

4. I don't know what you mean. Who's annie?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 03-10-2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: forgot a question
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #437
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Sorry for changing it Brittany. It wasn't my plan all along, I only had the idea after you had started.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #438
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Sorry for changing it Brittany. It wasn't my plan all along, I only had the idea after you had started.
It's fine, I'll be ok with it once I've had some time.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 03-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #439
JohnBoy3203

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
Can I wait a day or two to recover and collect my thoughts?
And thank you. I hope you enjoyed it.
Take as long as you need. And believe it or not, I took zero pleasure from your pain itself. Only pleasure in "hoping" this was a rewarding experience for you, something that you truly love.

My PM Dares!

Hidden in public &/or work, masturbation, orgasm control, forced orgasm, teasing, rope ties & bondage, cbt, anal, edging, pics/cam.
cum play/eating, food, messy.
poo, pee, hard pain, denial, humiliation, public.

Creative, fun Dare kinkster seeking...
Sub: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...84#post2030684
Domme: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=133624
JohnBoy3203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #440
Met

Quote:

4. I don't know what you mean. Who's annie?
I think that answered my question with a no.
the answer to yours is in your own replies *meow meow*

I hope you two have a wonderful cuddly evening now
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #441
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy3203 View Post
Take as long as you need. And believe it or not, I took zero pleasure from your pain itself. Only pleasure in "hoping" this was a rewarding experience for you, something that you truly love.
Thank you. As hard as it was, I'm glad I did it. I want to be able to take anything that is thrown at me. It was tough, but I did it, and I think it's made me stronger.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #442
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Met View Post
I think that answered my question with a no.
the answer to yours is in your own replies *meow meow*

I hope you two have a wonderful cuddly evening now
Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about that. Sorry for forgetting.

Reagen's gonna give me a bath soon. I'm looking forward to it (and the break from wearing heels). I think we're going to have an enjoyable, relaxed evening.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #443
Gman7575
Account Banned

Hi Brittany!! I just wanted to say hi. And let you know how much i enjoy reading about all your exploits!! You are Amazing!! Thank you!

Dislikes-pain,cbt,pee
Limits-public,poo,anything i find gross
PM dares-

Pm me edge and i will edge as many times as you say(up to 10)unless your name is Kila(then there is no limit)
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #444
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Like I said this is a little involved and will require some set up but here goes...

You will need:
a means of restraining your hands - handcuffs, or cuffs that can be attached to your collar. Something quick to attach, not impossible (but not quick) to detach or undo
A stereo amp and speaker wire
A favourite music track to play (a long one...)
Some electrical tape
Material to make two insertable electrodes - one will be for your pussy, the other for your ass. The important thing here is the contact area. If it is too small it will be felt in only a very small area and very intensely. If the area is too big you won't feel much at all and it won't be localised. This is where you will have to use your imagination. A dildo or butt plug covered in tin foil and then wrapped with electrical tape to leave about an inch at the end exposed is about right. Alternatively a metal spoon with the 'spoon' exposed and the handle insulated. Connect a speaker wire from your stereo with one wire to the pussy electrode and the other wire to the anal electrode.

Start with the volume at zero. Insert both electrodes. Start your music track playing and slowly increase the volume until you are getting a pleasant buzz in your ass and pussy. You may have to experiment a little with the placement and depth of both electrodes to get the desired feeling. Note the volume level. Rewind the track to the beginning and put it on pause. Turn the volume to the setting you had before, plus 15 to 25%. If you can manage - immobilize your hands now if you can still manage some way of starting the track playing with them that way. Otherwise start the track playing and immediately cuff your hands.

Enjoy the ride for as long as your track lasts.
If you have a partner, they can help you set up and freely dance while you 'dance'..

The voltage and current used to drive home stereo speakers is not enough to cause harm and the placement of the electrodes is well away from critical organs like the brain and heart. With the right set up this can range from pleasantly stimulating to near instant orgasm - over a reasonably long time. Let me know what you think.
BAD PLAN VERY DANGEROUS
as I post this I have only read upto post 401 so don't know if you have tried this yet or not but if you haven't I strongly suggest you don't. Read on to see my reasoning-

As an electrician by trade I cannot recommend this being safe as any item that is plugged into a wall socket may become dangerously live if a fault occurs inside the equipment as for the posistioning of the electrodes thats all well and good but electricty will always take the the path of least resistance to ground and if you are on the floor or touching metal that will be the path it will take. the voltage and current on the speaker outputs for many Hi-Fi systems is 60Volts at about 2Amps (assuming standard speakers) the current required to kill a human being when applied hand to foot is 0.05amps at 50V.

If you are going to play with electricity use only battery operated toys like TENS units or other specially brought stuff from a good supplier or adult store like a violet wand or other specially designed products that have been tested. A 9v battery is fine as it produces very little current and the voltage is really low so it can't produce more than a tingle really or a nasty burn if you leave for to long (20 mins on your tongue).

above all if you are going to try anything on the nipple area make sure you have a medical check up first incase you have an unkown heart problem (a bit embarressing when you have to explain why you want a heart check up to the doctor at the time but it is better than beening dead!) and have someone around who knows first aid when you do try it.

sorry for the long rant but some people really do not think about whether an electrical item was really designed to be used in such a way again a 9V battery was designed so that if a baby put it in its mouth (as baby's do) it would be fine.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #445
master84

Default Electrical Play

Agreed! Only use toys that are designed and safe for use on the body.
master84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #446
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
BAD PLAN VERY DANGEROUS
as I post this I have only read upto post 401 so don't know if you have tried this yet or not but if you haven't I strongly suggest you don't. Read on to see my reasoning-

As an electrician by trade I cannot recommend this being safe as any item that is plugged into a wall socket may become dangerously live if a fault occurs inside the equipment as for the posistioning of the electrodes thats all well and good but electricty will always take the the path of least resistance to ground and if you are on the floor or touching metal that will be the path it will take. the voltage and current on the speaker outputs for many Hi-Fi systems is 60Volts at about 2Amps (assuming standard speakers) the current required to kill a human being when applied hand to foot is 0.05amps at 50V.

If you are going to play with electricity use only battery operated toys like TENS units or other specially brought stuff from a good supplier or adult store like a violet wand or other specially designed products that have been tested. A 9v battery is fine as it produces very little current and the voltage is really low so it can't produce more than a tingle really or a nasty burn if you leave for to long (20 mins on your tongue).

above all if you are going to try anything on the nipple area make sure you have a medical check up first incase you have an unkown heart problem (a bit embarressing when you have to explain why you want a heart check up to the doctor at the time but it is better than beening dead!) and have someone around who knows first aid when you do try it.

sorry for the long rant but some people really do not think about whether an electrical item was really designed to be used in such a way again a 9V battery was designed so that if a baby put it in its mouth (as baby's do) it would be fine.
Thank you for your warning and your expertise. We will look into purchasing a TENS unit and/or a violet wand. We will not attempt the dare suggested by misssarah. I had planned to do some checking to see if this would be dangerous, but I'm glad you stepped in. For now, all dares involving electricity will be thoroughly researched before being approved by both of us.

~ Reagen

Old 03-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #447
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I've read this thread and really enjoyed seeing how it's developed, especially with Reagan's place in Brittany's exploits and life. Congratulations to you both!

A couple dares:

1) If you can add a wired animal carrier (not plastic solid walls) for Brittany, it might be time for her to start sleeping in Reagan's bedroom. Just like a good pet. Of course, added teasers like the remote vibrator (so Reagan can torment her pet without having to get out of bed), restraint so Brittany can't play with herself, etc. all should be considered.

2) I think Reagan is very deserving of a party with her girlfriends. But Brittany's naked role is to occupy that cage in the living room, covered by a blanket and used as a table. While the party goes on around poor Brittany, Reagan gets to play with the remote vibe. Can Brittany control herself or will all the guests see a real coming out party?

3) More of a punishment, Brittany is tied naked, standing, legs very wide and arms extended straight, just above shoulder height. Add nipple clamps to pull B's nipples up and front, with a weight to supply constant pressure and keep her on her toes. Add a crotch tie but with a twist: Include a powered vibrator like a Hitachi Magic Wand, firmly contacting B's pussy and clit. To decrease the vibrations, wrap a wash cloth or similar around the vibe's head. Now turn it on for at least 15 minutes, more depending on how muted the vibrator is with the cloth wrap. Reagan should take this opportunity to keep her sweetie warm with a nice full body flogging, front and rear. Add a blindfold and gag as desired. Note: using restraints that distribute the contact over a wider area is both more comfortable and safer. A single wrap of rope around a wrist or ankle is potentially dangerous. Always supervise a bondage session like this and observe the color in the hands and feet. When in doubt, stop.

BTW, finding a helpful carpenter makes it easy to add those bondage anchors in any room. Simple home improvement eye bolts threaded into a wood framing stud, some good cotton rope or nylon tie-downs (common in motorcycle, ATV, off road vehicle stores) and you're off and running. PM me if you need more details or suggestions.

I do hope that Reagan is making a nice scrapbook of these exploits.

Please post your results and feedback!
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #448
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I've read this thread and really enjoyed seeing how it's developed, especially with Reagan's place in Brittany's exploits and life. Congratulations to you both!

A couple dares:

1) If you can add a wired animal carrier (not plastic solid walls) for Brittany, it might be time for her to start sleeping in Reagan's bedroom. Just like a good pet. Of course, added teasers like the remote vibrator (so Reagan can torment her pet without having to get out of bed), restraint so Brittany can't play with herself, etc. all should be considered.

2) I think Reagan is very deserving of a party with her girlfriends. But Brittany's naked role is to occupy that cage in the living room, covered by a blanket and used as a table. While the party goes on around poor Brittany, Reagan gets to play with the remote vibe. Can Brittany control herself or will all the guests see a real coming out party?

3) More of a punishment, Brittany is tied naked, standing, legs very wide and arms extended straight, just above shoulder height. Add nipple clamps to pull B's nipples up and front, with a weight to supply constant pressure and keep her on her toes. Add a crotch tie but with a twist: Include a powered vibrator like a Hitachi Magic Wand, firmly contacting B's pussy and clit. To decrease the vibrations, wrap a wash cloth or similar around the vibe's head. Now turn it on for at least 15 minutes, more depending on how muted the vibrator is with the cloth wrap. Reagan should take this opportunity to keep her sweetie warm with a nice full body flogging, front and rear. Add a blindfold and gag as desired. Note: using restraints that distribute the contact over a wider area is both more comfortable and safer. A single wrap of rope around a wrist or ankle is potentially dangerous. Always supervise a bondage session like this and observe the color in the hands and feet. When in doubt, stop.

BTW, finding a helpful carpenter makes it easy to add those bondage anchors in any room. Simple home improvement eye bolts threaded into a wood framing stud, some good cotton rope or nylon tie-downs (common in motorcycle, ATV, off road vehicle stores) and you're off and running. PM me if you need more details or suggestions.

I do hope that Reagan is making a nice scrapbook of these exploits.

Please post your results and feedback!
Thank you for your suggestions and advice! We are not out to our friends as an S&M couple, so we'd rather not do the party thing. But we've been considering getting me a kennel, so we'll try that out soon. We've been saving up money to get some more toys, so it'll probably be awhile before we have enough to pay for a carpenter to put in some bondage stuff for us. But we'll be sure to let you guys know if and when we do!
I'll post a report of when we do dare #3.
Also, neither reagen nor I are comfortable with having a big physical record of our exploits, so we keep the few photo's Reagen has taken of me in a small box hidden away in a closet. Which means no scrapbook.

Old 03-10-2013, 08:03 PM   #449
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
We've been saving up money to get some more toys, so it'll probably be awhile before we have enough to pay for a carpenter to put in some bondage stuff for us. But we'll be sure to let you guys know if and when we do!
I'll post a report of when we do dare #3.
Two options then. I think that Brittany should provide the encouragement for a carpenter or handyman to install some eyebolts. Since the job is really maybe 30 minutes for all four, think of how this can be accomplished. Or even find a woman who is handy with tools. If she gets the chance to actually fit B into place (clothing optional), we're looking at a freebie! Plus Reagan might actually get some good tips on how to really make use of the new hardware.

The second is for Brittany to be face-up on a bed. I'm sure that Reagan can find a good place to sit (as well as control Brittany's screams) plus easy access for nipple control and tease/denial with the vibrator. Instead of the shorter time, since this is more comfortable for B, Reagan might consider finding a programmable timer to automatically turn the vibrator on and off (if tied in place like the earlier standing scenario), like on for 30 seconds and off for two minutes. Then lights out. "Have a nice night, Brittany." Electronics stores might be able to help you out with a programmable power strip or similar.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #450
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Well this was an exciting weekend with a lot of torture. Really great!

By way of variation I think there should be another task of public humiliation like my shopping dare, which you did very well. Thank you for this fine and detailed review!

As I read in the thread, all your shoes with less than 3 inch heels had to go. Right?

I think that was a very good decision. I really like it!

But what about the rest of your clothes? Did Reagen already go through them and give you some rules what you may wear in the future and what has to go to the trash?

If not: tell me and I’ll make some suggestions!

Although you did a really good job on your shopping dare you left out some tasks. So I dare you to spend another day in town to finish these tasks in a special manner: So, dress again in your fine business suit and your new gorgeous pair of chocolate brown thigh-high leather boots that have 6 inch stiletto heels. Nothing else: No bra, no panties, no blouse or other top! Only the skirt and the blazer! Again: The first purpose of this suit is to show off your tits!

Quote:
I already have a bank account, so we did not go to a bank.
First: Even if you already have a bank account, you could have opened another one. Nowadays bank accounts are free, so that would not have been a big deal.

I now want that you enter a bank (go to bank where they don’t know you!) and ask for the conditions to get a loan. Tell them that you want to start your own business as an escort girl. If you are seated your have to make sure not to sit on your skirt! Lift it before you sit down and sit on your bare ass! If you are asked about your securities show them your boobs and ask if they don’t think that’s enough.

Quote:
Next, we went to the jewelry store. I asked the sales lady for a necklace that went down past my tits, and she laughed at me. They didn't have any necklaces that big. I thanked her and we left.
So you still have to get a fitting necklace! But to make it not very expensive you’ll go to a do-it-yourself store and buy a brass chain which reaches down to your belly. Reagen decides how big the chain links should be. As a pendant you’ll buy a padlock (with keys, not with a combination lock).

If you don’t own handcuffs or cable fixer you’ll buy some cable fixers, that are big enough to enchain your hands.

Now I think Reagen deserves some coffee. So you’ll go to a coffee store where Reagen can drink some coffee. Unfortunately you have to stay outside. And for you not getting any ideas, Reagen will fix you somewhere outside where she can see you from inside (for security reasons). Perhaps at a lamppost, where you can stand with your back to the lamppost and put your arms around in the back. Then Reagen fixes you with the handcuffs or cable fixer. It’s up to Reagen if she unbuttons your jacket to show off your new necklace to the people passing by.

Quote:
We started to go to the perfume shop. As we walked there I got tons of weird judgmental looks. I was already horrified and ashamed of myself, and I just wanted to disappear. I started to tear up, and Reagen noticed. She took me aside and asked if it was too much. "I don't know..." I mumbled, trying not to cry. (I know I'm a huge slut and I'm proud of it, but sometimes I hate the stares and looks of judgement. Combine that with my phobia of touching men, and I really do think it was too much for me.) Reagen gave me a gentle kiss on my lips, and I burst into tears. She hugged me, and told me that we were going home.
So you still have to get some perfume. Go to the perfume shop and ask for some perfume you want to put especially on your boobs if you go to a party. Try the perfume on your boobs and give the sales girls a good look on them. Reagen decides which perfume is best and which one you should buy. And as always: She also bargains the price any you’ll pay not with money!
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut