Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-27-2016, 01:09 PM   #31
Piggboyg
getDare Sweetheart

Finally picked up some diapers to give this a try. Now I'm dealing with the after effects the next day. While I was asleep, I filled an entire diaper with piss every half hour. I've also been combining these effects with a slew of incontinence hypnosis. My bladder is pretty much open and free at this point. I will say I'm worried I didn't get enough diapers. Now I'm rationing my diapers, wearing them until they really start leaking. May have to go get more tonight.

Likes: Diapers (wetting), ballbusting, edging, mild orgasm denial, underwear control, pee holding, hypnotism

Limits: Public, food in diaper, body writing, cross dressing, enemas, anal, tying balls, bed wetting, anything too extreme

Kik: PiggBoyG

Immediately obedient to any guy who's dick is bigger than mine.

PM me NOW and I will pee for 3 second immediatly
Piggboyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:13 AM   #32
antsa

I am doing this right now (minus cumming since I'm not allowed). Its been only few hours and can already feel losing some control of bladder. Also dont want to drink much more, so I am staying longer in wet diapers. With wet diaper I am not sure always if I am leaking or not, feels like I am constantly little.

Be careful if you try this dare, drinking too much water can be dangerous.
Pm or kik me BLACKMAIL and I be your blackmail slave.
Kik: humbleart (will do kik dares sent to me)
36/m 3.5" number of sexual partners: 2...lefty and righty
I wish for a group of well endowed man to turn me into their slut. Dress me up and fuck my ass and mouth.
antsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 01:48 AM   #33
Jonson1234

Default My Experience

First off - this dare was really hard for me. I am not used to drinking that much water/liquids. so right off the bat, 2 liters was tough! But I powered through it.

I got throught the next parts pretty easy up until I had to do the sit-ups. I'm no stranger to sit-ups, but with a full stomach/bladder, I started getting massive muscle spasms in my abs. It wasn't anything I've ever encountered before,m but luckily they subsided and I powered through the 30 sit-ups.

50 Jumping jacks were easy, and actually helped relieve some of the pressure in my abdomen. Cool!

Here comes another hard part: I'm not familiar with how long I can normally hold my bladder, so judging "30 minutes away from wetting yourself" was very difficult... I'm not sure what that feels like... So I guesstimated. By now the pressure is on a level that I haven't ever experienced before.

Masturbating with such pressure and pain in my abdomen was HARD. I finally managed to stimulate myself enough to cum, but I was not hard at all, which was an interesting experience!

I waited the 5 mins and let loose. It was a heavenly feeling to unleash that torrent of urine into my diaper. The flow seemed endless, and it overflowed into the toilet. It felt WONDERFUL.

Masturbating a second time was hard again. I was exhausted physically and mentally from the ordeal, and I am not used to cumming so many times in a row. I eventually did and continued on with the dare.

I wet and changed as instructed, still feeling very full of liquids. After I would change, it was like clockwork - as soon as the new diaper was on i'd have to go again and reset the 15 min timer.

I will have to admit I did not complete the dare. I went to bed and lied awake for a very long time. The pressure in my bladder was slowly growing and growing, but no matter how much I relaxed, my bladder would not empty. It was very strange. It would empty no problem sitting or standing, but when I lay down it seized up or something. So I ended up getting up before 8am and using the toilet and trying to get a decent couple hours of sleep.

As per the after effects of the dare: I didn't really have any. I was in complete control of my bladder afterwards. I followed instructions and didn't let myself hold the urine while wearing the diapers during the dare... oh well! It was definitely a challenge and I give the author props for making a well thought out and great dare. I do stress that people follow it to a T so as to not injure themselves or get water-poisoning. Remember the gatorade!
Limits: Scat, Lots of Pain, Crossdressing, Shaving, Blood, Permanent things, Illegal, Public, CBT

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...2c2c4.98263643
Jonson1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:03 AM   #34
Deidara001

This sounds great ! I would love to try that one out!

Likes :watersports, denial, orgasm control, light pain, control, petplay, humiliation, crossdressing, anal, feminization, excersice
Dislikes: Bleeding, death, full public
Deidara001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 10:44 PM   #35
Sissyjess37

Definitely going to try this
Sissyjess37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 11:26 PM   #36
the_diaper_darer

I’ll have have to try this sometime.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk