Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #31
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Kate.x View Post
Im crying softly but its a great story. So i (sorta) urge you to post!
I will indeed. ^o^ Thanks for your comment, Katie-bunny. *Is surprised she, of all people, wasn't cringing at the thought.*
Limits: I guess it depends on my mood. ._.

“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Sowisa~
Maggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #32
Blueberrypie

*hyperventilating* please please please write more soon! I'm so anxious to find out what happens.
Love blue x
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #33
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrypie View Post
*hyperventilating* please please please write more soon! I'm so anxious to find out what happens.
Love blue x
I'm working on it right now. The next chapter will be ready before I go to bed tonight. (Considering it's already 10pm, I'd say that'll be pretty soon.)

Sowisa~
Old 09-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #34
Maggy

I'm in a really good mood, today. Actually, I have been for the past couple of nights. Anyway, now that I'm in a happy place, I can focus on my story once more. I realise that this chapter's a little late, but it's mostly because this particular chapter's extremely slow...

Leighan has her first real conversation with her new master, and who is this familiar stranger that's suddenly appeared?

Chapter 6: The Inspection. (P.o.v - Leighan)

I couldn't deny it, Elijah scared me. What an understatement... I watched as the deluded maniac forced another man to mutilate himself. The slave, who I've now been told is named 'Damien,' was a bleeding wreck when we opened the door to the shed. He was horribly burned and, needless to say, he was missing an important member on his body. He was rushed to see the Palace doctor; I couldn't help but notice that Elijah was actually happy the slave had lived... Or at least that he would suffer before he died.

Once Damien was carried away, Elijah ordered that Lauren be taken to the dungeon, then he led me back inside the palace. He told me he had alot of questions to ask me, though I wasn't sure how I was supposed to answer... As much as I tried, I just couldn't remember anything before waking up. I was getting used to it, though.

He took me to a smaller, cosy lounge-like room; a fire burning pleasantly on one side. Throwing himself down on a large, cotton sofa, he beckoned to me and told me to stand in front of him. With the memory of the flames still fresh in my mind, I did as he asked.

"Take off the robe, Leighan. Let me see you." Again, I did as I was told. I should have fealt embarassed, but my first memory was of is warm, rough hands against my bare skin. Considering the prospect of death, this was easy. But he continued...

"Come and lie on the couch. Legs appart." I tried not to look at him when I lowered myself down beside him,opening my legs wide. Alright... Perhaps now I was a little ashamed, but it's not like I had a choice. "My name is Master Elijah," he said, leaining over me to run his finger between my breasts. I didn't complain. "My slaves all call me master as a general rule. You, however, will be replacing Lauren as my pet dog. You are not permitted to speak, starting from when you leave this room. You may only speak when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

I nodded and looked away, staring at the fireplace across from us. His fingers slipped across my legs, then, and I shivered. It made him laugh... He kept moving, telling me to think of it as a "check up" or some kind of inspection. I almost grabbed at his wrist when I fealt his finger spreading my outer lips, but I really didn't want to die.

"Why havn't you tried to hurt me, Leighan?" Leaving his hand where it was, he moved across to lean over me. "Were you not trained for this? From what I've heard of the attack, I'd have thought you'd have been a little more violent."

He was talking nonesense, now. What was I supposed to say? I fealt it was best to repeat myself again... "I don't remember... I can't remember anything from before today..."

From his face, I thought he wouldn't believe me, that he would hit me again; but something seemed to spark in his mind and he nodded. Perhaps my utter submission was proof enough that I'd lost my memory, that I had no idea that I should be "trained" for anything. Whatever the reason, he seemed to believe me and almost seemed to relax. Did he really think I was that dangerous?

His took his hand away, much to my relief. It seemed he didn't know what to do with me, but it wasn't long before he was moving again. He walked away from the couch and opened a cupboard. From my place on his couch, I couldn't see what he was looking at, but he kept talking: "As you saw earlier, Leighan, my last dog was a little unfaithfull. She got herself pregnent and now she's going to die. You don't want to die, do you?" I shook my head in response, watching that smile forming as he walked back to me. In his hands, I could recognise the black strap-on, dangling from his fingers. "Then from now on, you're going to wear this. Consider it a vital piece of your uniform." He tossed the strap on to me, the inanimate penis thumping against my stomach.

Just as I'd risen from the couch and was fastening the make-shift limb, the door opened behind me and I turned to see who had entered, covering my breasts out of some forgotten habit. I was going to complain (rather stupidly) but no sound came out when I saw who it was. Matilda had entered and, behind her, two men wearing robes that were exactly the same as mine. But I almost never noticed the robes, when I saw his face, I knew I'd seen it before and I was overwhelmed by a sense of confused familiarity. The taller slave seemed to recognise me too and and opened his mouth a few times before finally saying a name that picked at the back of my head:

"Sierra?"

Next chapter: Liam.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~
Old 09-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #35
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

Its great Maggy! exept about lauren......... gah. Errrrr ..... any lesbiens in the story?

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #36
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.Kate.x View Post
Its great Maggy! exept about lauren......... gah. Errrrr ..... any lesbiens in the story?
Could be. *Shift eyes.*

Sowisa~
Old 09-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #37
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Could be. *Shift eyes.*
Oooo. AWSOME! TEEHEE !

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #38
Siren
getDare Succubus

This is amazing! It actually has a plot, unlike so many of the stories here. And I thought I'd be bothered by the bloody bits, but I think you've gone into just enough detail. I eagerly await the next chapter

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #39
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post
This is amazing! It actually has a plot, unlike so many of the stories here. And I thought I'd be bothered by the bloody bits, but I think you've gone into just enough detail. I eagerly await the next chapter
Oh, good :3 I'm glad that little spurt of implied gore hasn't put you off. Thank you for your comment, Rebecca.~

Sowisa~
Old 10-01-2011, 11:34 AM   #40
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Saved page and read on ipod in car yesterday. - lovely post.

So you recognise the people, cant wait to find out more.

Keep up the excelent work

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #41
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Saved page and read on ipod in car yesterday. - lovely post.

So you recognise the people, cant wait to find out more.

Keep up the excelent work

Love Rachie
x x x x
Message recieved, Ghosty. I'll do my blog and edit the next part. Thanks for your comment.~

Sowisa~
Old 10-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #42
Blueberrypie

YAY! another part! I can wait! I just know it'll be great! <- I didn't really mean for them to rhyme but oh well!
xoxo blue.
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #43
Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberrypie View Post
YAY! another part! I can wait! I just know it'll be great! <- I didn't really mean for them to rhyme but oh well!
xoxo blue.
Your comments really cheer me up. Thanks for the nice things you've said about my story, and to everyone else that's posted here too. Here comes chapter 7~

Sowisa~
Old 10-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #44
Maggy

Default Chapter 7: Liam

Well, this is the beginning of Liam's disfunctional role within the palace. How does he know Leighan? Will Elijah be able to pry the information out of him? He sounds pretty sexy, though... This is a bit of a short chapter, but I'm going to post chapter 8 really soon to make up for it. I didn't want to put this scene all in one chapter and you'll understand why once you've read chapter 9. Anyway, here's chapter 7. A little gift to the yaoi fans.~

Chapter 7: Liam. (P.o.v - Elijah)

"I'm going to enjoy this..." You'd think the day's events would have worn me out, but, if anything, they'd merely strengthened my appetite for this masochism. That's why, rather than allowing Matilda to have her way with this new slave, I was going to handle things myself. This... Liam knew something and I was going to find out what it was.

A part of me wanted to reach out to him, to touch him and hold him... Whatever company Leighan was with, this man's figure suggested he was in on it to. His chest was perfectly formed and despite the cold air of the dungeon, he looked warm enough. But I wasn't here to comfort him...

"Tell me, how do you know Leighan? You called her Sierra, is that her real name?" Naturally, he didn't answer. Instead he merely looked at me and laughed. I was rather hoping he'd do something like that. Smiling, I lifted my hand and brought it, hard, across his cheek. He didn't struggle or flinch... His hands looked perfectly still, bound by the chains above his head. No matter... I'd break him soon enough.

I left him there for a while, collecting a few things from our little... store room. When I came back, I found him attempting to unhinge the shackles around his wrists with a strange looking needle. Whoever these people were, they were good. I hit him, then and took the needle from him, using it to prick his chest. He flinched and sighed, which amused me. I could sit here all night with this...

I set the rope and other trinkets down on the floor, twirling the needle between my fingers. At first I thought it was just a pin, but looking closer... there was a light blinking at the tip. I moved it to my finger and winced in pain as a shock ran through my arm. Was that why he cringed? I looked at him and held it against his arm, watching as his hand twitched in an amusing spasm. It was so small... I was surprised something like this would work, but I was even more surprised that it had been missed during the inspection.

"Tell me, Liam. Who are you working for?" I took the needle and dragged the edge up the middle of his chest, watching his muscles tighten and his face harden in frustration. "We know that Sierra is with some activist group. Who are they? Are you with them?" He still wouldn't answer, but I was having fun. I didn't expect something so minor to crack him, but it gave me an excuse to keep doing it. I touched the needle to his right nipple, then, and laughed as he pulled his body away. "This is a wonderfull little toy. How does it work?"

No answer. Not even a smile, this time. I dropped the pin on the floor and moved closer to him, taking him by the waist. Moving my face close to his, I lowered my voice, locking my eyes to his. "You're going to tell me everything, Liam, even if I have to risk your life. You're mine, now. You have no secrets from me, pet." His cold, frustrated glare was sating and it made me smile. He was going to make this hard for me, now. He wouldn't let me have my way easily... but he was mine. I took my kiss, then; taking his bottom lip between my own. He didn't fight, he knew better, but he wouldn't kiss me back yet. Grinning, I stepped away and backed towards the equipment on the floor.

"Mine..."

Next chapter: The Palace Dog.

Sowisa.

Sowisa~
Old 10-02-2011, 02:10 PM   #45
darebunny22

This is good a little dark and depressing but really good writing and i dont really think things like this would be bright and sunny anyway!

Please read my Stories

Lucky Horshoe Love
Unforgiven
darebunny22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, gore, tragedy