Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
trose7

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, so sorry about not updating in so long. Life has been crazy and I'm leaving for a 2 week vacation saturday. I am hoping to update the story before I go or at some point while I'm gone.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

locked in permanent chastity by alexe32
trose7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #32
trose7

Chapter 5 - The Beginning

Previously:

Slowly his head got closer to my dick. I'm glad he warned me about the mouth fucking, I wanted to pull him in so bad! Closer... Closer... Then he stuck out his tongue and carefully licked from the base of my dick all the way to the tip, looking at me with his adorable blue eyes the whole time.

"Wanna do it again?"

---

I just sat there, staring it his beautiful eyes. Fuck yes I wanna do it again!, I thought, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

He smiled at me and giggled a little. "It's ok, maybe later baby."

"Uh... yeah. Thanks..." I stammered out. Why am I so nervous?

"So it's your turn now. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I was worried what his dare might be and a little nervous still.

"Did you like that?"

It's now or never. The guy just licked your dick, there's no way he's going to be grossed out if you say yes.

I wrapped my arms around him, losing all nervousness. I pulled him close and whispered, "I loved it more than you could ever know."

This time neither of us smiled or giggled. He just looked into my eyes for a moment, then pulled me in for our first kiss. Our lips met, then tongues, and we stayed that way for what seemed like hours, but was at least 5 minutes.

During the kiss I had gotten on top of him as he laid down on the ground, and we rolled 3 times before he ended up on top and finally ended the kiss. I could feel his smooth body pressing against mine. It felt better than I had ever jacked off about.

"Tanner, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that baby. You just made my dreams come true."

"No fucking way. All this time I thought you were straight."

"I don't like girls or boys, I just like you baby. Now stop talking, we got a long night ahead of us."

FUCK YES!

---

Long overdue update guys. Thanks to all who read it.
Limits: Family, public, blood, noisy, permanent marks, dares that take too long (Bladder control excluded)

Old 07-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #33
shogan977

Absolutely love it I wish GD had more gay stories that were more realistic but your and dylan&connors are amazing
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:24 PM   #34
trose7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan977 View Post
Absolutely love it I wish GD had more gay stories that were more realistic but your and dylan&connors are amazing
Wow I'm honored you would compare me to dylan! I'm glad you like the story.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:53 AM   #35
Abmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by trose7 View Post
Wow I'm honored you would compare me to dylan! I'm glad you like the story.
Well no need to be surprised it's an amazing story! And definitely on the same level as Dylan and Connor!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 PM   #36
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

what?! that last chapter was great man! way impressed.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #37
trose7

Thanks for your nice comments guys. I currently have limited internet access, but a new chapter should be up in the next 7 days. After that normal updates will resume ever few days.

Old 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #38
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abmp View Post
Well no need to be surprised it's an amazing story! And definitely on the same level as Dylan and Connor!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
A jerk would say I told you so.

I TOLD YOU SO <3
Old 07-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #39
trose7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan xX View Post
A jerk would say I told you so.

I TOLD YOU SO <3
<3

By the way everyone, Dylan convinced me a loooong time ago to write a story. I just waited a while, but you can thank him for the inspiration.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #40
trose7

Chapter 6 - Bye Bye Virginity

No more talking, I thought. It's time to fuck.

I had been thinking about having sex with Garrett for months now, and if this was a dream I better get the sex in before it ended.

Garrett seemed to have it all planned out as he moved his mouth skillfully to my dick. He started by licking the tip, then slowly working his way down until he had it all in my mouth. I had never had a blowjob, but this was better than I imagined it would ever be.

"Oh yeah, don't stop baby. I'm fucking gonna cum you ho." We loved calling eachother hoe's, it was almost like a compliment.

He just moaned softly and kept working on my dick. I closed my eyes and laid back, just enjoying the moment.

When I seemed so close to cumming he suddenly stopped and started licking my balls, then up my stomach, and finally to my nipples. He passionately kissed me again, our lips locking and tongues meeting for only the second time. "I don't want it to end too soon baby," he explained to me.

I ran my hands up and down his back, then felt his ass as we kissed again. He was so smooth and beautiful I felt like I could cum without any touch.

Finally, I rolled him over and started to go to work on his erect dick. After only about 45 seconds he was moaning and sighing in the cutest way, I decided it was time for the grand finally. I positioned myself for the 69, my favorite fantasy. We started sucking each others dicks and moaning as we built higher and higher. My hands worked along his thighs as my mouth enveloped his cock.

Finally, at the exact same time, we exploded our horny, lustful, teenage cum into each others moths. The orgasm lasted for nearly a minute for each of us as weave after wave of ecstasy enveloped our bodies. We stayed in 69 position for at least 10 minutes as we came off our high.

"I love you," I whispered, his dick still half in my mouth as cum dripped off my lips.

"Love you too, ho."

Old 09-11-2011, 04:34 PM   #41
kallumbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntgrunt View Post
Wow a sudden start. Great! Love to hear more.
Agreed! This is a really good story! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #42
trose7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallumbj View Post
Agreed! This is a really good story! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!
I stopped this because I figured no one was reading... I might write more we'll see.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #43
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

How have I not read this?!?!?!???!?

It is so amazing. Just to let you know, I came over this .
Anyways; I hope to see an update soon, pleeaaassseeee

Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #44
trose7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kewai View Post
How have I not read this?!?!?!???!?

It is so amazing. Just to let you know, I came over this
Anyways; I hope to see an update soon, pleeaaassseeee

Thanks for the comment. I have came over this story too

So I might pick this story back up, but it will be with Garrett getting a new name, considering the Garrett in the story is no longer my friend and he is a complete d-bag.

Old 09-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #45
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Well the spark of hope you have given me by posting this message is enough to make me smile. I REEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY hope that you continue. Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, gay