pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Erm... Continue maybe? Just an idea,
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #32
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Wow. Just wow. You guys are awesome I love the comments! Ill try to take the advice some of you have given me. I'm SO sorry I haven't gotten a chapter up yet. I've been busy with school and shit, but hopefully I'll be able to get it up in the next couple of days. It's already in progress.
Love you all!
-John

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #33
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Pfft, we can wait. School and real life is more important. Whenever you're ready to post, we'll take it

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:25 AM   #34
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

JOHHNNN! Needa start working on it again <3 ;D! I love you hehe.

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #35
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Yup. Methinks that an update is overdue. Could you post soon, pleeeeeeeease!
Pymani
Old 06-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #36
gotdared

So sorry for the wait! Got so busy with school projects, still have more to do, but there's only one more week until summer so frequent updates should be coming very soon. : ) I decided to ditch the 9th/7th grade storylines, one was enough.

Chapter 5

Saturday, May 7th, 2011

Brendan’s House
2 PM

Brendan flopped down onto his bed, wiping away his tears. Maybe he had been too over-dramatic. He had never been in a relationship with Jake, and it looked like he wasn’t going to be in one any time soon. He needed to stop thinking about it. Those girls hadn’t stopped asking him to go to the mall or the movies or anywhere with him. Maybe he should go. Get his mind off things. He pulled his laptop over him and opened it up.

He quickly opened Safari and logged onto facebook. He looked through the chat list. One of the first three girls he had talked to, Ally, was online. He clicked her name and said ‘Hey’
Ally: Heyyyyy
Brendan: So, u guys still wanna chill at the mall??
YESS!! : )
Cool, meet me there?
Ok! I’ll get Christina and Emma too!
Sweet! C ya there : )
Byee!

Brendan opened a new tab and printed out the directions to the nearest mall. It was the only one within 30 miles, so he figured it was the one they shopped at.He then took the paper and walked downstairs, hoping his mom would drive him.
“Hey mom.”
“Hi sweetie, what happened to your friend? He ran out in a hurry.” she said, taking on the concerned parent role.
“Oh, he just remembered he had something to go to.”
“Oh, good. I was worried.”
“So I was wondering if you can take me to the mall. A couple of girls invited me to go.” Jake’s parents knew he was gay, so he wouldn’t have any problems if he went out with some girls.It had taken them some time, but they accepted it.
“Names? Where even is it?”
Brendan barely knew their names himself. “Ally, Emma, and... uhhh, oh yeah, Christina. I printed out the directions.”
“Alright, I suppose I can take you. Get in the car, I’ll get my stuff and be right there.”
“Thanks mom!”

Luke’s House
3 PM

Luke re-read the conversation over and over again until he had it almost memorized. Each time it settled in a little more. This is happening. It was hard for him to believe. After all of the fantasizing and dreaming, he was finally going to get what he wanted so badly.

He could not stop thinking about Jake. It had taken all of his willpower to refrain from texting Jake right when he got home from town. He didn’t want to act clingy, so he had waited all the way until the afternoon. Luke decided to read through it one last time before he got ready to go.

Luke: hey : )
Jake: heyy whats up?
Just thinking about last night ;3
I’ve been thinking about it a lot too
And??
It was amazing. : )
I really like you Jake
I like you too, I actually have for a while :3
: ) so what now?
idk, but i dont want this to end
me neither, how about you meet me at the park at 6?
i would love to :3
c ya there then : )
k bye : )

It had been short, but Luke could feel it was the beginning of something big. He was nervous, but his heart had taken over. He didn’t honestly know what would happen during the night, but he felt ready. Now he needed to look ready. He opened his closet and picked out his favorite shirt and some American Eagle jeans to go with it. He sprayed himself with some axe and went off to the bathroom to fix up his hair.

Lauren’s House
4:30 PM

"I'm still surprised about Jake. I've known him for so long..." Tyler kept thinking about it. It was the only thing he could think of when he saw Jake now.
"I know you might need time, but you'll come to realize it's not a big deal," Lauren assured him. "It took me some time to, but now I barely think about it."
"Wait, you knew?"
"Only for a couple months."
"Why didn't you tell me?" Tyler was a little mad. Not only had his best friend told Lauren before him, but his girlfriend hadn't told him either.
"It was something Jake needed to tell you on his own."
"Yeah I guess. Anyway, ready to go?"
Tyler and Lauren tried to go out together as often as they could. Today they were heading over to a small restaurant near Laurens house.

They walked slowly, holding hands, talking about pointless things, really just enjoying being close to the other. It was a nice day, the sun shined brightly down and the wind was light enough to cool them off but not whip their hair around. It was just right.

Then Lauren’s phone rang. She pulled it out to see that Taylor was calling. Taylor never called her. She only texted. That was the main reason Lauren was willing to put her and Tyler’s moment on hold while she tapped the button to answer the call. There was a lot of noise on the other line. It was sort of staticy, but it also sounded a bit like sobbing.

“Taylor? Taylor?” Laurens voice got louder as the sounds continued on the other line. “Taylor, is everything okay?”
“What’s going on-” Tyler said, but Lauren shushed her when she heard a voice on the phone.
“No. Lauren I really need you right now. Can you come over please?” Taylor’s voice was wavering, and it was now obvious she was crying.
“Taylor, what’s wrong?”
“I- I can’t say it. Please, I need you.” Then the phone went silent.
“Tyler, we need to go, now.”

My stories:

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

tumblr

Old 06-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #37
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123
Heart

FINALLY <3333333! Awesome update! I can't wait to see how the characters mix and mingle :P. And uh-oh. What's going to happen with Taylor?! Great update John! Definitely worth the wait. Keep updating ;D. Good luck tomorrow <3

I love you,
Chad!

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #38
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great job! I really love this story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #39
GetMeon44

John... if you leave us waiting any longer. I will tickle you for so long!
*Twirls fingers infront of you*

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #40
alex987

Hey, great update! (cliffhanger...)

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #41
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Great! Just great! Gotdared has done it again! Love it
Pymani
Old 06-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
gotdared

Quick status update:

I am finally done with classes and homework it's too more days and then SUMMER! This means I'll have lots of extra time to write! Next chapter will be up by tomorrow night!

My stories:

tumblr

Old 06-15-2011, 08:35 PM   #43
nathanw

I've finally decided to stop lurking. This story is awesome!! I love the fact that you didn't rush right into the sex, and you're letting the relationships develop at their own pace. I'm sure this will become one of the legendary GetDare stories, on par with some of the ones by Dylan and Connor. Keep up the great writing. I can't wait for the next chappy!

PM me! I'm a new member looking for friends on GetDare

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by nathanw; 06-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.
nathanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #44
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

Great Job!!!!!!!
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:50 PM   #45
gotdared

Chapter 6

Taylor’s House
3:45 PM

Taylor was sitting on the curb in front of her house with her head in her hands.

"Stay here Tyler, I'll go see whats wrong," Lauren said softly, touching Tylers shoulder.
"Alright, just remember, I'm here if you need me," he assured her. She tried to force a smile before running off to see what had happened with her best friend.

"Taylor?" Lauren attempted at getting Taylor's attention, doing best as she could to sound calm.
Taylor looked up. Her face was stricken with tears. "Lauren. Thank you," she said moving up to give Lauren a hug.
They stayed in the embrace for a while, until Lauren whispered, "What happened?"
Taylor pulled back. "I-well-um-I can't say- but I guess I have to." She was a mess, and she looked about to start bawling again.
"I told my parents," Taylor sighed. "That I'm a lesbian."
"Oh- oh my god. I had no idea. Were they... not okay with it?"
"That's a bit of an understatement," Taylor said quietly, holding in tears. "I wanted to come out, now that I wouldn’t be the only one, but I wanted them to know before anyone else. They've always meant so much to me, I didn't think there was anything that could make them stop loving me. I knew they wouldn't be happy, I just hadn't expected... This."
That brought Taylor right back into tears. Lauren hugged her again, even tighter this time.
“They do still love you. And eventually, even if it seems to take forever, they’ll adjust. I’ll be here for you, no matter what.”
“Thank you Lauren.” Taylor wanted to just kiss Lauren right there. But it wasn’t right. “I just don’t know if I can even go back in there right now.”
“Then you don’t have to. You can come stay at my place for as long as you need. The guest room is empty.”
“Are you sure? Would your parents be ok about it?”
“Of course I’m sure. And they’d be happy to help. Do you... want to go get your stuff first?”
“I guess...”
“Do you want me to come?”
“No, I think I’ll be able to get past them. They don’t even want to talk to me at the moment.”
Lauren gave Taylor one last hug. “Everything is going to be fine. Um, one thing...”
“What?”
“Tyler is sort of... over there,” Lauren said, pointing behind her.
“Oh crap. Did I ruin your date? I’m so-”
“Taylor. I don’t give a shit about the date right now. But what do you want me to tell Tyler?”
“Not the truth. Please, just not today.”
“Ok, I won’t. Meet me back out here when you’re done.”
“Thank you so much Lauren, I love you.”
“I love you too.” Lauren said, and the two parted ways.

“What’s the problem?” Tyler asked, anxious to hear what had happened.
“Its a family thing... private. Sorry babe.”
“Oh... ok I guess. Is she gonna be okay?”
“Yes. She’s gonna be at my house for a while, but it’ll only get better in time.”
“Tell her I hope things go okay. I guess I better go.”
“Yeah, Taylor sort of needs me right now. I’ll call you tonight!”
They kissed quickly and then Lauren went back over to Taylor’s driveway to wait for her.

The Mall
4:30 PM

“This has been, like, the best shopping day ever!” Ally exclaimed, filled with excitement and now caffeine from the Frappuccino she was sipping.
"Yeah, I never thought shopping with a guy could be fun!" Emma added.
"I know!" Christina said, half focused on her text conversation with a boy she thought was hot.
Brendan smiled. He had totally let out his inner gayness today. *It really had been fun, and he had barely thought about-
"Oh my god guess what I just found out!" Christina yelled, looking up from her phone. She was now on her web browser.
"What is it?"
"That Jake kid is gay! Just came out on Facebook." She held out her phone to show the group. "He's actually pretty cute, Brendan you should so ask him out! I've seen you hanging out with him!"

Just like that, the smile was swept from Brendans face as he remembered the events of the morning. The girls could see the change in his emotions.

"Or did something already happen with you two?" Ally asked. Brendan sighed. "You can tell us." They stared at him, looking for an answer. Brendan knew he was going to have to give one.
"I liked him, and I thought it would work, he seemed gayish to me. So we were hanging out and I made a move."
The girls jaws had dropped. "What did he do?"
"Pushed me away. He said he already found someone."
"What? Who?"
Brendan paused. "Luke."
"Woah! I always thought he was straight!"
"I can't believe it!"

He regretted telling them right away. It had been an act of anger, and he shouldn't have done it. But it was too late now.
He had outed Luke.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting :P Schools out, so ill to update faster now! Again, thank you for the support! I love you all!
-John

My stories:

tumblr

Last edited by gotdared; 06-26-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
jake, luke