Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-26-2011, 09:40 AM   #31
zac
getDare Sweetheart

lovely addition keep it up! xxxxx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:50 PM   #32
cuddles

Part V

She felt the ropes dug into her wrists as he lifted her body up off of the ground. Propping her up on a small stool, he tied the ropes that were attached to her arms around large spikes protruding from the wall above her head. After adjusting the rope to make sure that his slave was secure, he removed the stool and clamed two iron rings around her feet. She shuddered slightly as the rings were locked shut, feeling the cold metal against her bare skin.

She was naked, of course. He never had it any other way. On the rare occasion that he took her out she always wore very little, the humiliation being the price she paid for the privelege of being owned by him. Her body felt raw and the marks that crossed her skin were a reminder of her inprisonment. There was a time when this was her choice, when she willingly came to him, but that time had long since passed, and this was now everything in her life. He was all that mattered to her.

His hands wandered across her breasts, groping them firmly as he pressed his naked body against hers. She felt the firm touch of his shaft as he swiftly penetrated her, pushing her against the wall. He put his hand over her mouth as he fucked her hard, leaving her to whimper in pain each time he thrust completely inside her. He leaned up to her and tilted his head to whisper in her ear.

"You're mine, bitch."

---

Zoe woke up in a cold sweat and curled herself up in a ball. Glancing over at the clock, she tightly shut her eyes again. As the thoughts of her dream drifted back into her head, she opened her eyes and looked outside. The soft orange glow of the streetlamps soothed her, yet she continued shaking. It wasn't until the dawn broke and she took a shower that she managed to calm herself down. She wanted to talk to someone about it, but she couldn't face the idea of people knowing. As much as the idea frightened her, it remained in her head for the rest of the day. Zoe avoided talking to people and walked home by herself before collapsing on her bed and crying. Part of her felt as if she was overracting to a dream, but she knew that her feelings were deeper than that. Part of her liked the idea, enough to imagine the scenario in the first place, and that scared her more than anything.
cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #33
daremaster 1
getDare God

good chapter hoping for more
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #34
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Oooh that chapter made me a little sad. I hope she manages to talk to someone. Wonderfully written though x

Blondie x

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #35
Silvercola

Very good please continue
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #36
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

I like the way you give so much detail and the way he fuc*** her was excellently written lol, please continue

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 AM   #37
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I loved the change in tone for the dream sequence. You are managing the relationships, tone, and plot very well cuddles!
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #38
katebabe21

post more soon please
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #39
cuddles

Going to update this soon, been meaning to write it for a while now.
cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk