Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #31
tarheel boy

you right more, NOW! haha very nice stroy

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #32
cseagles

Part 8: The Train Ride Pt. 2, the Museum, and German Fest

The train ride was an hour long and fairly uneventful, except for one odd occurrence that I was definitely not expecting and was definitely prepared for.

We were about twenty minutes into the train ride when I noticed that Laura started to nod off. I didn't think much of it at first, but within a few minutes she had definitely fallen asleep. The fact that she had fallen asleep wasn't what I was taken back by - It was the fact that she leaned her head on my shoulder. I was caught off guard, and started to panic inside a bit. I decided to just go along with it and let it happen. I leaned my head on hers and eventually fell asleep as well.

I was awoken by Austin shaking me and telling me to get up.

"Dude, wake up. We're here," he said.

I woke up in a bit of a daze. Laura was still asleep and I woke her up.

"Hey. Hey. Laura," I began. "It's time to wake up. We're here."

She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me. She looked a bit surprised, but she quickly smiled at me and we got up and off of the train.

It was about a twenty minute walk from the train station to the Art Museum. The walk was uneventful. Arrived at the Museum at 2:45 and planned on staying there for a couple of hours before we would head off to the German fest.

At the Museum

I decided that since we were with the others, the museum wouldn't be the best place to make a move.

The museum was huge and was easy to get lost in, so we all decided to just stick together. This made being alone with Laura even harder, but I decided that I didn't want to come on too strong too fast.

The first part of the museum we went through was the classical art section. It was filled with pieces of art that are older than the United States. I wasn't too interested in these pieces, but Laura seemed to enjoy them, so I decided that I would at least appear to show the same amount of interest that she did.

She would occasionally point out pieces that she liked we would briefly talk about it.

After about 2 hours, we all got bored and decided to call it a day at the museum. It was 5 o'clock when we left the museum and walked over to the German fest. It was a thirty minute walk to the German fest.

German Fest

We arrived at the German fest around 5:30. We had five hours till we had to be on the train back home. That meant I had five hours to make Laura mine. This would be the longest five hours of my life.

There wasn't a lot to do at the German fest besides buy useless shit and eat. We were at the German fest for about an hour before I said to Laura, "Do you want some hot chocolate? I'm starting to get kind of cold."

"Yeah, that sounds really good right now."
"Okay. What size do you want?"
"A medium."
"Alright. You go find a table and I'll get our stuff."
"Okay."

I stood in line for about five minutes before I was able to pay for the hot chocolate and went to find Laura sitting at our table. I walked over to her and gave her the drink. It was only us at our table. The others were looking at the booths set up around the fest.

"Thanks."
"No problem."

I took a couple of sips and looked at her. She was gorgeous.

"So, you having fun so far?"
"Yeah, it's fun. The museum was kind of boring, but this is better. I can't wait for ice skating and the skydeck."
"Haha, yeah, me neither."

I decided to take this opportunity to talk to her a little more.

"So how's choir going?"
"Eh, choir's choir. Freshman choir sucks; I can't wait to be on varsity."
"Wow, you're a freshman and you made varsity?"
"Yeah. I'm not on varsity until next year. Freshman can't be on varsity without being asked to try out. I was asked, and I did what I had to to make it."
"Wow. That's awesome. How come I've never heard you sing before?"
"Haha, I don't know. I just don't like singing for people, you know, unless it's for an audience."
"I got ya. I happen to sing a little bit myself, so I think we should sing a duet one of these days."
"Haha, sure. We'll have to see if you can keep up with me."
"Woah, woah, woah. I never said anything about being as good as you, I just said that I sing a bit. I can sing well enough to stay in tune."
"Alright, we'll see."
"Haha, yes we will."

Laura and I sat there and talked for another hour before the rest of the group made their way over to our table. We sat there and ate and talked for another hour before we decided that we should get over to Millennium Park if we wanted to be able to rent skates. It was 7:30 when we left. We arrived at Millennium Park at 8 o'clock and got ready to skate.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Me and Brendon - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=64998

The Best Camping Trip Ever - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66099

The Freshman - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71833
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #33
Marken4

I kinda like erotic stories, but this is cute. Keep it comin'
Marken4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #34
cseagles

Haha thanks. It will turn more erotic in the next few parts.

Old 05-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #35
Vladimir

I can't wait to see what is coming up!
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #36
katebabe21

this is cute i like it
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #37
cseagles

Hey guys, sorry about not postin for a while, I've been incredibly busy studying for an AP test I have in Tuesday and I recently got my laptop taken away so I don't really have any way of continuing the story as of now. I'm writing this from my iPod so it's hard to type a lot. I promise another part will be up within the next couple of weeks. Cheers!

Old 05-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #38
foshizzle

keep it up, im interested to see how this works out.

PM me a dare and Ill send you a dare!

loves- hidden public (risk of exposure), outside dares, streaking, light anal, beach
Likes- enemas, teasing, light pissplay, taking photos
dislike- scat, pain, sharing photos, cum eating
foshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #39
Marken4

C'mon! DON'T DIE ON ME STORY!
Marken4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #40
cseagles

We arrived at Millennium Park and got all of our stuff together to go skating. It was a beautiful night. It was about 30 degrees, no wind, a light snowfall and the lights of the skyscrapers against the dark of the Chicago night was enough to make anyone fall in love. And quite frankly, I think it was working on me. I looked over at Laura who seemed a bit unsure of herself.

“Are you gonna make it?” I asked.
¬“Um, yeah, I think so. It’s just that I haven’t been skating for a long time. I mean a looooong time.”
“Well, if it makes you feel any better, I haven’t either. Not since I was six. I’ll tell ya what. I’ll go first and tell ya how it is, then you can come on. Sound like a plan?”
“Yeah, let’s go with that.”
“Alright, sounds good.”

I took one step onto the ice and began to falter. I quickly regained my composure on the skates and began to glide back and forth on the slick surface. I got into the groove and made a couple of laps around the rink only to return back to where the gorgeous fifteen-year-old brunette was standing before me. I slid up to where she was and extended my hand to her.

“The ice is fine. Come on. I won’t let you fall.”

She looked at my hand, up at my face, then back down to my hand. She placed her hand in mine and we were off. She stepped onto the ice, and just like me, she began to wobble. I grabbed her around the back and by her other arm and kept her from falling. She grabbed onto my arm and held it with a vice grip. We both just looked at each other and smiled.

“Told you I wouldn’t let you fall,” I said.
“I know, I just wasn’t sure that you would,” she said playfully.
“Oh come on, I’m nicer than that.”

She replied with that super-model smile of hers and it made me smile as well. She grabbed my hand again, but this time she interlocked her fingers with mine. I took this as a hint and obliged to her hand gestures. We skated around for a couple of laps without saying a word, just taking in the city and enjoying each other’s company.

“It’s a beautiful night, isn’t it?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I began. “It sure is. The buildings against the sky is the best.”
“Agreed.”

We skated around for another few minutes until I felt something bang against my skate and felt something tugging on my arm. Next thing I knew I was on the ice and on top of Laura, our faces inches away from each other.

“Oh Jesus! Are you okay?” I asked.

She just looked at me and laughed, which, in turn, caused me to laugh too. Just then, something in my head told me to kiss her. I leaned my face in towards hers, our lips now centimeters away. I was about to go for the kill when I heard someone shouting at us.

“GET A ROOM!!!” the old woman yelled.
We looked at each other and continued to just laugh. I got up first and extended my hand to her. She accepted and I pulled her off of the ice.

“You broke your promise,” she said.
“How? You’re the klutz, not me,” I responded.
“Shut up. You let me fall. End of discussion,” she protested.

I gave her a puppy-dog faced and she couldn’t help but smile at me. I just laughed and we made our way off of the ice and back to the street to go to the Willis Tower for the Skydeck. Oddly enough, she continued to hold my hand throughout the entire walk to the Willis Tower, even if it was only two blocks away. We reached our destination and didn’t encounter any wait in line. We were on the Skydeck in a matter of minutes and came to the glass observatory on the one hundred and fifteenth floor of the Willis Tower. It was almost 9 o’clock, so the city was illuminated by only the lights of the skyscrapers.

Laura walked out towards the observatory and I followed. She stopped in the middle to admire the city, but I stopped to admire her beauty. I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She didn’t object, only accepted my gesture. The way the city lights shone, they brought out all the beauty in her perfect face.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she asked.
“Yeah, but it can’t compare to you.”

She turned her head around to face me and just smiled. I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to go for the kiss that had been avoiding me the whole trip. I leaned in and she did the same. Our lips connected and it sent off sparks. We were only two of the maybe ten people in there, so it felt like we were the only ones around.

There I was, kissing the most beautiful girl I had ever met at the top of the Willis Tower, and she was all mine. I had done it.

We stood there and passionately kissed for what seemed like an eternity until we were interrupted by one of the security guards that said it was closing time. We reluctantly obliged and made our way down to the train station. There was another hour before the train came, so we decided to sit down in the waiting area. She curled up next to me and that’s where we fell asleep, in each other’s arms.

Should I continue? Let me know and I’ll decide.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #41
Vladimir

Yay!!! Your back, and just as great as ever!
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #42
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

yes continue dont stop!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk