tordman

please keep writing! this is one of the few original stories on this site
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #32
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project: Chapter 10, Still Wet

The Red Rover Project
Chapter 10: Still Wet

Earl had essentially quit worrying over an hour ago. He was just intrigued, now.

So intrigued, in fact, that when a window automatically popped up on his viewscreen of one of the 15 year old girls getting out of bed, he pushed it off to the side, and only barely paid attention, even when she sat down on the toilet in the bathroom, lifted one leg up on the seat, and started fingering herself vigorously with her head tilted back, and mouth slightly open. He did record the data to his portable drive, though. He wanted to be able to watch later.

But for the moment, the six 17 year olds in the water on the maintenance level had almost his full attention. He was fairly surprised when he discovered that the IV-RFID cameras that supplied him with his video feed were even installed inside the glass chamber. He would have expected that to be somewhere that they would never have been needed. But he had a very clear view of the activities in the water.

“Dammit,” he muttered, shifting his position in his chair. His jeans were feeling very restrictive, with extra blood flow making his crotch bulge. He sighed and undid his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans. He rearranged himself inside his blue plaid boxers until he was poking out of the jeans and had all the room he needed, and returned his attention to the viewscreen, left hand unconsciously resting idly on his crotch.

… … … … … … …

Tobias Finch kept an eye on the Security Monitors’ behaviors. All ten of them were watching the night’s activities intently, of course. Paco had already shot his wad once, and was working on his second go-round without bothering to clean up the first mess, not that such behavior was anything unusual for him. Lizette, on the other hand, was acting more out of character, and had her feet up on the edge of her chair with her knees spread wide. She was slowly fingering herself underneath her short but professional skirt. Finch was surprised to discover that she hadn’t been wearing any underwear at all, and had a bumblebee tattooed so high on her inner thigh that it would have been concealed in the fold between her thigh and labia if she hadn’t had her legs spread open. And she always dresses so professionally, he chuckled to himself.

The Subjects themselves, the focus of everybody’s attention, were just as interesting, if not more. It was fascinating how at times they seemed so completely innocent, and at others they reacted exactly the same as he would expect from teenagers in the outside world, who hadn’t had their memories erased and had been exposed to all the sex and violence that dominated the modern media.

Interesting night indeed, he thought to himself, leaning back in his chair and lifting his mug of chai back up to his lips. He was disappointed, however, to discover that he’d already drained it, and he set the mug aside wishing that Geoffrey hadn’t gone to sleep already, the silly man.

… … … … … … …

“I thought I said truce!” James laughed once he had his feet back under him.

“Yeah, but you deserved that,” Hannah said primly with her arms crossed under her small freckled breasts. She wondered briefly why he’d decided that he liked hers the best. Hers were obviously the least well developed. She caught him looking, though, as he stood back up, and she immediately blushed and lowered herself down to neck level in the pleasantly warm water.

She wasn’t sure why she felt so… modest around the boys. It’s not like they didn’t all know how puberty worked, they’d all been taught that back when they were twelve, detailed pictures and everything. She hadn’t particularly liked memorizing the chemical diagrams of the primary hormones involved in the process, but she did well on the test anyway.

The others joined her one by one, crouching at neck level. The water really was very nice, warm and soothing.

“This is fun,” Aubrey commented, stepping over to the wall of the chamber and leaning her back against the concrete.

“Yeah,” Dmitri agreed. “We should do this again. James, you remember how to get back here, right?”

“Yeah, I think so,” James said. “We didn’t go too far.”

“Good.”

“It kind of reminds me of a hot tub,” Taylor said.

“A what?”

“Hot tub. Do you guys remember those? I think I used to use one a lot, before we came here. With bubbles, and scents, and foot massages. I remember really liking the hot tub.”

“Wow,” Alex said. “You really remember all that?”

“Well, yeah, I guess. I mean I don’t really remember anything specific. No images. Just… impressions? Associations? Why, don’t you remember anything like that?”

“I really don’t remember much of anything,” he shrugged.

“What about you guys?” Taylor asked, addressing everybody else, “What do you guys remember from before?”

“I remember how to cook,” Hannah said. “Whenever we’re on rotation in the kitchen, I always know exactly what to do. I guess my parents must have taught me? I dunno.”

“Yeah,” Dmitri agreed, “Just like how James always knows how everything works. Why do you think that is?”

“Maybe you were the son of some engineers?” Hannah offered, looking at James.

“No…” he thought out loud, “I don’t know. I’m not sure I had parents. If so, they didn’t do a very good job.”

“Why’s that?” Aubrey asked.

“Well I have all these scars,” he explained, standing up out of the water a little at pointing to his arms and chest. Hannah saw them – lots of thin white lines speckling his body. She hadn’t noticed them before. He had a couple patches, too, like from abrasions rather than lacerations. “They’re all a little different. Some of them are darker, some of them lighter. Some healed better than others. I didn’t get them all at once. I remember a lot of broken glass… knives…”

“…Weird,” Aubrey said.

“I think they’re kinda cool,” Hannah said, a little awed, and ran her hand over a particularly large white line on his shoulder. It was slightly indented, and she traced it down towards his chest, then ran her palm over his sternum, crisscrossed with more faint lines. Most of them you had to look closely to see, but some of them indented, or bulged out slightly. She let her hand fall back in the water, and looked him back in the eyes and smiled.

“Thanks,” he smiled back. “Less exciting than being able to cook.” She raised her eyebrows at him, somewhat skeptically.

“Taylor,” he said, suddenly switching his attention, “Didn’t you say you remembered something about a game involving dares?”

“Yeah,” she replied, frowning a little. “I think we used to play it really late at night. What was it called… Truth or Dare!” she snapped, accidentally splashing a little water in Dmitri’s face. He splashed her back playfully.

“Yes, Truth or Dare,” Taylor continued, glaring briefly at Dmitri. The effect was a little lost though, because she was smiling as she did it. “We would take turns answering questions or doing dares, I think. Like at parties and sleepovers.”

“Huh,” Alex said, “What was the point?”

“I don’t think there was one,” she said. “Except I remember it was always really embarrassing. I wish I could remember it better. I can’t think who I played with, or how it went or anything.”

“Well I’m surprised you remember that much,” James said.

“Sounds weird,” Aubrey said, looking thoroughly confused, as usual.

“Sounds fun though,” Dmitri said, “Wanna try it?”

“Sure,” they agreed… and then all looked back to Taylor for guidance. She frowned, and closed her eyes, as if trying to remember.

“Kyle…” she whispered, “Kyle, Truth or Dare?” Her eyes flew open. “Kyle! I think I played with Kyle! I would ask him ‘Truth or Dare?’”

“Like he was supposed to pick one?” Hannah asked.

“Yeah,” Taylor said, nodding. “Dmitri, Truth or Dare?”

“Um… what does truth mean?” he asked hesitantly.

“It means I ask you a question, and you have to answer truthfully,” Taylor said confidently.

“Oh… um… okay, truth I guess.”

“Okay,” she said, already ready with a question. “Who’s breasts did YOU like the best, when we were showing James?”

“Yours,” he said immediately, without even having to think. Hannah noticed Aubrey pout when he said that, and look back down at her chest, confused. She also noticed, however, that Alex was also looking back down at Aubrey’s chest, obscured as it was by the black tshirt billowing in the water.

Taylor smiled at that – or smirked, Hannah wasn’t sure. Taylor always looked like she was smirking. This one looked less… malicious, though.

“Now you make somebody else choose,” Taylor informed Dmitri.

“Oh, okay,” he said, and looked around, thinking. “Ummm… James. Truth or Dare?”

James thought for a moment. “Truth,” he decided.

“Okay,” Dmitri frowned, and thought intensely, staring down at the surface of the water. Aubrey leaned in close, and whispered something in his ear. He gave her a confused look, but nodded, and turned back to James. “Um, so last night, when you were in the ceiling over the girls’ bathroom, how long were you there, and what did you see?”

Hannah watched James blush again, and she was a little confused. Then she remembered how she’d dozed off while she was sitting on the toilet, and she felt her cheeks starting to heat up too.

“I, uh- didn’t… much” he stumbled, then restarted. “I was only there a couple minutes. I saw Taylor sitting on the toilet.” They both blushed even more. “She didn’t hear me until she was walking out of the stall, and I hit my head on a pipe.” He rubbed the back of his head absently.

“You were there the whole time?” she asked, a little shocked.

“Well… Yeah. Well I really wasn’t there very long. Actually, I was a little surprised you didn’t hear me when I sneezed, right over your head.”

“Oh…” Hannah said, then looked down at the water. “I was kinda asleep,” she said quietly. Taylor stifled a laugh, but then let it out and was joined in her laughter by Dmitri, Alex, and Aubrey. She glared at them, and returned to looking at the surface of the water with her arms crossed.

“Well I guess that kinda explains it,” James mused. “Okay. Well, um… Hannah. Truth or Dare?”

She looked at him, a little suspiciously. “Truth,” she said. He thought about it for a while, then he looked at her, decided.

“Taylor made me decide, now I want you to decide. Looking at the three of us” he said, motioning to the other two boys, “who do you think is most attractive?”

Hannah opened and closed her mouth a few times, not really sure what to say. Finally, she said, “Well I think you two are gonna have to take your shirts off too, so I can decide properly.” Taylor and Aubrey beamed at that, while Alex and Dmitri looked at each other, shrugged, and peeled their shirts over their heads.

The three boys shuffled together to face her in a line. “Oh, stand up,” she said, annoyed. They were all still crouched down in the water, barely exposing the tops of their shoulders. “How am I supposed to decide, when I all I can see are your necks?”

The boys looked at each other, and shared a chorus of “Um”s and “Uh”s.

“What? Just stand up!” Hannah said, not understanding why they were hesitating.

The boys looked at each other again, and came to a resigned agreement. Together they stood up out of the water.

Hannah was just beginning to look them over, and take in their different body types when Taylor snorted next to her.

“What,” she asked, looking at Taylor, who had her hand over her mouth, and was stifling more laughter. She looked back at the boys, not understanding what was so funny, and then realized what Taylor saw.

Each of the boys was a little taller than the girls were, and the water was shallower where they were now near the edge. The water level came up most of the way up the boys’ thighs, but you could still see most of their underwear above water. The loose wet fabric of their boxers was clinging impressively, and Hannah could clearly make out each of the boys’ semi-erect penises, sticking out in front of them. Suddenly Hannah and then Aubrey joined Taylor in poorly stifled laughter, while the boys continued to stand in front of them, looking extremely uncomfortable that they were being laughed at.

“Sorry,” Hannah managed, “We just didn’t realize you guys were… *snort* excited!”

“Yeah, well what do you expect?” Alex asked, crossing his arms defiantly. “You all took your shirts off right in front of us and practically invited us to stare, and Hannah you still have your shirt off, and now you’re making us take our shirts off, and you’re looking at our crotches. Really, what do you expect?” he repeated. Hannah snorted again trying not to laugh when she saw his tent twitch upwards as he talked. The other two boys were twitching sporadically, too.

“Sorry, sorry,” Hannah said again. She tried to put on a straight face, and study the three boys, so she could answer the question James had asked her. Alex she ruled out immediately, he wasn’t fat by any means, but he was a little softer, and he was the tallest. His shoulders were really wide. Dmitri was shorter, with more well-defined muscle tone, and nice eyes, but she wasn’t really impressed. His tent did seem a little larger than the other two’s, though, she thought and had to stifle another chuckle.

James was the cutest, she decided. He was skinny, and had darker skin than either Alex or James. She could see his hip bones outlined nicely, and his tall narrow chest made her smile. And the way he looked down at the water bashfully, with that lopsided little smile…

“James,” she said, decisively. As soon as they heard the pronouncement, all three of the boys quickly lowered themselves back into the water, looking slightly relieved.

“Okay,” James said. “Now it’s your turn to pick somebody to go.” She nodded, and looked at the others, still smiling to herself and resisting the urge to chuckle.

Thanks for commenting, guys! I'm trying to keep up again. I'm still looking for ideas though, so all you lurks need to shoot me a quick PM!

Clear Skies,
~pm

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

The Red Rover Project: A getDare Sci-Fi

Dratini, my very own pet dragon worm. Jealous?
pm90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #33
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project: Chapter 11, Getting Wetter

The Red Rover Project
Chapter 11: Getting Wetter

James watched Hannah think. He was a little disappointed that she was sitting down in the water on her heels, water up to her neck. He found himself wishing stronger and stronger that he could see her chest again.

“Alex,” Hannah decided, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth” he said, after a moment. He didn’t look nervous, James thought, just a little unsure still about how the game was supposed to work.

Hannah was quiet for a moment, while she thought. Then she asked, “If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?”

James grinned and almost laughed when Alex’s eyes immediately shot back to Aubrey’s chest, under the water.

“I want to touch her boobs,” he said without pausing for thought. Aubrey looked surprised, and looked down at her chest. Then she looked at him and beamed, glad that somebody liked hers, too.

“Really?” Hannah asked, “You could do anything you want, and that’s all you want to do?”

“Well… Yeah, I guess,” He said, “That’s what I really want.”

Any kind of touching was discouraged between members of different groups, and though each group showered as a group most of the time, anytime they saw anybody who wasn’t in their group, they were always dressed. They all knew what the other sex looked like, of course. Their anatomy unit that covered human growth and development had been very thorough, but it was a completely different experience seeing each other in person. James presumed that in the groups that had both boys and girls in them, seeing each other only partially dressed wouldn’t really be that big of a deal. For the six of them, though, that definitely wasn’t the case.

“Huh,” Hannah said, “Okay. Well now it’s your turn to ask somebody.”

“Aubrey,” He said, looking up from her chest. “Truth or Dare?” She looked to Taylor and Hannah for advice, but none was forthcoming.

“Nobody’s chosen a dare yet,” she observed. Maybe she understood the game better than James thought she had. It’s not like it was really all that complex. “I guess I’ll do a dare.”

Alex looked a little surprised, but he didn’t have to stop and think at all. “Take your shirt off?” he requested, like a child asking for a candy.

Aubrey beamed at him, completely thrilled that he was so fascinated by her breasts. She elected not to duck underwater to take her shirt off, instead sitting up onto her knees so that most of her torso was out of the water, and very slowly peeling her shirt hem-first over her head. James was torn between watching her slowly re-expose more and of herself and watching Alex’s expression. His eyes practically popped right out when once again the wet fabric of her shirt released her breasts with another satisfying jiggle. James noted with interest that Aubrey managed to take the wet shirt off in a single motion, without hang-ups or getting caught like he had, and he wondered how the girl he usually thought of as a ditz had managed that so … well, fluidly.

“Is it my turn now?” Aubrey asked, only slightly turning away from Alex, and without lowering herself back down into the water.

“Yes,” Hannah said, when Alex didn’t answer.

“Okay,” she said. “Taylor, you’re the only one who hasn’t gone yet-”

“You’re also the only one still wearing a shirt,” Dmitri interjected, completely lacking subtlety.

“So since you started,” Aubrey continued, swishing her hands over the surface of the water and swiveling her hips rhythmically, much to Alex’s delight, “Taylor, Truth or Dare?”

Taylor thought for a moment. James almost thought she’d pick dare, because she didn’t seem too modest. “Truth,” she chose. He saw Dmitri trying not to look very disappointed, but he also saw Taylor give him a smile.

Aubrey didn’t seem to know what to ask. After a couple moments of loud “Hm”s, Hannah scooted over next to her to whisper in her ear. Because Aubrey was still up on her knees to keep her torso out of the water, Hannah also had to kneel up, and James got several seconds of an excellent profile view of her breasts and stomach. His crotch throbbed several times in succession, and he shifted his weight, both to adjust the position of his suddenly larger erection, as well as to get a little better view.

“Ooooh, okay,” Aubrey said, and giggled. Hannah dropped back down into the water, grinning a little maliciously, arms pressed against her sides.

“Taylor,” Aubrey continued, “Who did you tell us you liked last night when we were talking on the couch?”

Taylor paled, and looked at Dmitri. “Oh… Blake,” she said quietly, then quickly added, “But I said I liked him as a person, I didn’t really say I was attracted to him or anything.”

“That’s probably good,” Alex said.

Taylor looked at him, confused. “Why?”

“Cuz Blake is gay,” he said matter-of-factly. “Like, really completely overwhelmingly homosexual kind of gay.”

“He is? How do you know?”

“He’s in our group, remember?” Dmitri said, “We shower with him, eat with him, sleep with him. He’s as gay as gay can get. Trust us.”

“Huh,” Taylor said. “Okay. Well like I said, I didn’t really like him romantically anyway.”

“Okay,” Hannah said for Aubrey, who decided it would be a good idea to cross her arms under her breasts, simultaneously pushing them up and squeezing them together. “Your turn again, Taylor.”

“I’m going to pick you again, Dmitri,” She said immediately. “Truth or Dare?”

He thought for a moment, and chose “Dare, please.”

“Good choice,” she said, and smiled at him. “Dmitri, I dare you to take my shirt off for me.”

“Aw, hell yeah!” he said with a grin. He didn’t move though, unsure exactly how to proceed, so Taylor took a skooch toward him, and got up on her knees as Aubrey had, so that her chest was well above water. Then she smiled at him and lifted her arms over her head in invitation.

Tentatively, Dmitri closed the distance between them and took hold of the hem of her shirt. He looked her in the eyes again for confirmation, and upon finding it, he returned his gaze to her chest and carefully lifted the wet fabric up, exposing her stomach, ribs, and breasts in quick procession, with a giddy look on his face.

He couldn’t reach high enough still sitting, though, to get the shirt the rest of the way off, so he stood all the way up in the water, pulling the black fabric clear of her head and arms and dropping it in the water.

Taylor opened her eyes grinning, and then almost burst out laughing. James realized that because he had to stand up, Dmitri’s crotch was now almost directly in front of Taylor’s face, and he was twitching in the confines of the wet fabric something fierce.

Dmitri blushed, and immediately dropped back into the water, a few feet away from Taylor again. He didn’t take his eyes off her chest, though.

“Thank you, Dmitri,” Taylor giggled, gratuitously running her hands up her arms, over her shoulders, down her collar, over her breasts, and down her ribs and stomach before letting them rest in the water, on the outsides of her thighs. “Your turn, now.”

“My what? Oh! *cough* Um, right. My turn.” He continued staring straight at Taylor’s chest, and didn’t say anything.

When he appeared to have completely lost his train of thought again, Taylor prompted him, “Dmitri, your turn, remember?”

“Oh yeah, right,” he said, shaking his head a little, and looking determinedly away from her chest. “Ummm…” He thought for a while, looking at each of the others “Taylor, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” she said, after only a moment’s thought. He looked a little disappointed about that, but didn’t say so. He thought for a while, and James noticed that Dmitri caught himself a couple times when he realized he was staring at Taylor’s breasts again. James himself couldn’t help glancing at both Taylor and Aubrey, but he found himself wishing that Hannah would kneel up so he could see her, too. But she just sat shoulder-deep in the water, patiently waiting for her question.

Dmitri looked back at her. “Okay, I think I’ve got one,” he said, “I dunno, though. It might be a little… I dunno. I’ll just ask it, okay? Anyway, so Hannah, when’s the last time that you masturbated?” James and Taylor shared a slightly scandalized look, like they couldn’t believe Dmitri had just asked that. Alex and Aubrey didn’t seem too phased by the question, though. Not that anything ever really phased them, James thought to himself.

Hannah just looked a little confused. “Um, never?” she replied meekly. All five of them gave her a funny look.

Never masturbated, James thought.

“Never?” Dmitri asked, echoing James’ thoughts.

“Nope.”

“Wow, didn’t expect that one,” Taylor said.

“I think you’re kinda missing out,” James added.

“Why not?” Aubrey asked

“I dunno,” Hannah said, “I just haven’t. I never really felt the urge to. I mean I guess I could have before we came here, but since we came I haven’t.”

“Yeah,” Taylor agreed, “You’re definitely missing out.” Hannah just shrugged in response.

“Well, okay,” Dmitri sighed, “I guess that answers that question. Your turn.”

“Well,” Hannah mused, “It’s late, and we should probably head back, so I have one last dare for all three of you boys, if you’re up for it?”

“I guess it is a late,” James said, looking to Alex and Dmitri to see what they thought. They seemed to be game. “Sure. Whatdaya got?”

“Great!” Hannah said brightly. “I dare all three of you to hand over all your clothing to us. We’ll give it back to you when we get back, but you can’t get dressed again until tomorrow morning.”

Taylor grinned approvingly with a slightly sadistic chuckle, and Aubrey just smiled, like that sounded fun.

James and Dmitri shared a look of slight panic, but before they could back out, Alex looked straight at Hannah, and said, “Okay, we’ll do it on one condition.”

“Oh yeah?,” Taylor asked, looking amused, “What’s that?”

Alex turned at spoke directly to her, instead. “All three of you girls can’t put your shirts back on until tomorrow morning, either,” he said confidently.

Aubrey agreed immediately, as did Taylor. Hannah on the other hand, who was still sitting on her heels and hiding under the surface of the water, had to think about it. After a moment, though, she nodded to Alex.

James realized that he and Dmitri hadn’t really been given much of an option. He decided he probably would have agreed anyway, and was a little proud of Alex for negotiating like that. He was going to see Hannah well. Of course that also meant he would definitely be displaying his erection, walking naked back to the ladders. … A decent trade-off.

Alex went first, quite immodestly standing all the way up, and dragging his boxers down, until he step out of them easily in the water. The tables had turned, and now Aubrey was the one who was staring at Alex as he handed her his underwear, grinning at her look of wonder.

Taylor and Hannah were staring, too.

“Come on, guys” Alex prompted, fists on his hips in a confident stance.

Reluctantly, James stood up with Dmitri, and faced the girls. He hesitated with his thumbs inside the waistband of his tented wet boxers, and he registered to look of anticipation on Hannah’s face. Finally, holding his breath unconsciously, he peeled the clingy fabric down into the water, and stepped out of it.

It felt really weird, having Hannah staring at his crotch as he stepped closer and handed her the wet wad of fabric that was his underwear. It felt kind of good though, too, having her appreciate him, and he throbbed with an extra surge of blood flow.

“Shirts, too” Taylor said, accepting Dmitri’s proffered underwear with a satisfied smirk. Hannah nodded her agreement absently, still staring at James’ blatant erection.

The boys turned, and sought out their shirts, which had drifted away. They gathered the girls’ too, and handed over the sopping wads.

“You have very appealing gluteal muscles,” Taylor informed Dmitri, standing behind him as he led the way up the short ladder and out the maintenance door in the wall of the glass chamber.

“Thank you,” he replied proudly, looking back over his shoulder and down. “I really appreciate your breasts. Especially your nipples.”

“Thank you,” she smiled, this time without the standard smirk.

James was last out of the chamber, and he watched Hannah take the short ladder in front of him. He admired her thin frame, with her narrow shoulders and slender waist. And how nice her gluteal muscles looked, too, in the tight black boy shorts, with the Finch Industries logo printed in silver low on her right side.

He stepped down from the doorway, and closed the door behind himself. He turned around to face the group, and looked very appreciatively at the girls, especially Hannah. He led the way back, apparently being the only one who had any navigational skill at all, and Hannah walked beside him.

Still walking and keeping his eyes forward, he leaned in next to her, and whispered “I still like your breasts the best. I think you’re really pretty.”

Hannah blushed profusely again and smiled, with a stumbling “thank you.” James didn’t say anything, but he noticed that her nipples had stiffened. He assumed it was because the air in the mechanical room was much cooler than it had been in the glass water chamber.

The short walk back to the ladders was fairly quiet, but full of smiles, giggles, glances, stares, and erections.

“Gentlemen,” Taylor said when they’d reached their holes and were ready to part ways, “”It’s been a pleasure.”

“Indeed it has,” Dmitri replied in an equally sophisticated tone, then added, “We should do it again, sometime.”

“I concur,” Hannah chimed in with another grin. The girls returned the boys’ clothing, and another round of stares, compliments and thank-yous was exchanged before they turned away, to climb down their respective ladders.

“Oh, Hannah,” James said, a she stepped on the top rung of the ladder.

“Yes?” she said, pausing and smiling up at him.

“I have one last dare for you tonight, if you’re up for it.”

“I suppose so,” she said, “what is it?”

“I dare you,” he said, looking her directly in the eyes, “to masturbate tonight until you orgasm.”

“Really?” she said, rolling her eyes dramatically.

“Yes,” he replied firmly, but smiling reassuringly.

“Oh, alright, fine,” she gave in, also smiling, “I’ll at least try it.”

James watched Hannah resume her descent. Three rungs down, she looked at him, smiled, and winked before disappearing the rest of the way down the dark hole. He grinned, and climbed his own ladder down.

Dmitri and Alex were whispering excitedly to each other when he hopped down off the toilet back in their bathroom.

“DUDE!” Alex whispered loudly to James, “That was so AWESOME!”

“Aren’t you glad you came along?” Dmitri gloated.

“Yes,” James admitted, waving it away. “You guys are filthy. So am I. We gotta shower before we go to sleep.” All the dust and grime had stuck like mud to their wet skin.

Alex and Dmitri continued to whisper excitedly to each other as they quickly showered. James didn’t join in the conversation, but quietly smiled to himself. After cleaning off, the boys left the wet clothes hanging from the shower heads and tiptoed back to bed, still dripping.

James had barely settled into his bunk when he felt the frame start to shake rhythmically, and he could hear Alex masturbating in the bunk directly below him. Well that’s awkward, James thought to himself, not that it was the first time that it had happened. He certainly understood why, too. He too had a raging boner still; his memory flashed back to Hannah winking at him as she climbed down her ladder, and what he had dared her to do, probably what she was doing at that very moment, and little warm fluid dripped onto his abdomen, just below the navel.

He decided Alex was thoroughly distracted, and wouldn’t care anyway, so James forwent modesty, and followed Alex’s example, drawing his pleasure out almost three minutes before soiling his sheets and falling instantly asleep.

I am a maker. A creator. A craftsman. A Jack-of-All-Trades, apprentice of many; master of none.

I live my life the way I want. I've tried it other ways, but it just doesn't work.

Live your life the way you want, not the way you think you should want. It's cliche, but it really is the truth.

Clear Skies,
~pm

Old 04-14-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
Silvercola

Thumbs up

That was great please write more!!!
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #35
Vladimir

Default Need more!!

This story is AMAZING! I need more!
Vladimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:52 PM   #36
pm90

Color Wheel

I'm writing, I promise! This next chapter is just WAY longer than I expected... currently about four times my usual chapter length, and still growing, sooo...

Bottom line? You gotta wait a while longer, but you'll be well rewarded for your patience!

Clear Skies,
~pm

Old 04-21-2011, 10:05 PM   #37
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project: Chapter 12, Return

As promised, an extra-long chapter. Let me know what you guys think!

Hope you enjoy,
~pm

The Red Rover Project
Chapter 12: Return

Lizette had come to work prepared that night, realizing that suddenly there was potential for her long boring nights to get much, much more interesting. And she’d been right. She knew nobody would ever know or care that she had come to work without underwear, but it changed how she thought about her job, and she still felt a little thrill of imaginary risk in the act. After all, her office was in the middle of downtown on the tenth floor.

The next three nights in a row she had come to work and been rather disappointed when none of the subjects decided to climb into the ceiling again. She still had the occasional preteen boy jerking off at the speed of light in his bed to keep her entertained, and one of the nights one of the girls in the 19 year old mixed-gender group had snuck a toilet brush handle from the cleaning cart earlier in the day. After she thought everybody had fallen asleep she’d snuck into the bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls and proceeded to use the toilet brush handle as a makeshift dildo, sliding it slowly in and out of herself with one hand and massaging her breasts with the other. She had her eyes closed the whole time and had no idea that one of her male group mates had been in the stall right next to hers, and was on top of the toilet and looking over the stall wall, watching the entire show. Lizette found the whole scenario very exciting and rather hilarious, but she still longed for more excitement like the previous night. The six kids who had been involved, however, stubbornly went to bed exactly as they were supposed to each of the three subsequent nights, however.

Tonight was night four, and she had almost decided to start wearing underwear to work again, which would be disappointing, but proper. After all, she told herself, this is my job. I should take it seriously and be professional. What if something serious happens? I’m the only security at night; I have to pay attention and be ready to sound the alarm.

As usual, she kept a watch on the scrolling series of views, looking for anything out of place. Everything seemed in order, as usual. How boring. A ten year old boy finished peeing in the general direction of one of the urinals, and went back to his bunk without washing his hands.

Lizette closed that view once the boy settled back in his bed, and continued scanning the scrolling views. Then another view popped up automatically, enlarged in the center of her viewscreen. The third sub-basement of her office building, where all the studies were quietly conducted in secrecy, hidden cleverly right in the middle of the city.

The 17 year old subject called “Hannah” had just sat up in bed, on her top bunk. Lizette’s hopes soared, and she watched her viewscreen with anticipation.

… … … … … … …

Hannah sat up in bed, frustrated. She couldn’t sleep; her brain was running at warp-speed in a million different directions. She rubbed her eyes and ran her hands through her hair.

She pulled back the covers and slid to the end of the bed, still thinking furiously.

That night, four nights ago, had been one of the most interesting things she could remember having ever experienced. It had made her nervous like she’d never felt before. But it had also been strangely exciting and fun, and she knew she wanted to do it again, even though she felt a pang of conscience every time she thought about how they had been sneaking around when they were supposed to be sleeping.

Taylor and Aubrey had agreed, both emphatic about how much fun it had been, and they didn’t seem as concerned about getting into trouble as Hannah had felt.

She knew, of course, that the boys had enjoyed it, too. All three of them had been very erect the entire time they were undressed (and probably a good deal of time while they were dressed, too). Hannah still had to stifle a giggle when she thought about it.

She understood why Aubrey liked Alex, she mused as her feet found the cold concrete, and she quietly strode to the doorway. Alex was big. He was the tallest of the three boys, and though he was perhaps a little soft around the edges, he was quite muscular. And he obviously had lots of testosterone: he had hair everywhere, and he was about as shallow and horny as Aubrey herself. … And though Hannah didn’t really think it had mattered, she had also noticed that Ale’s erect penis was a little bigger that the other boys’. Not much longer, but distinctly wider. And really hairy.

Taylor’s attraction to Dmitri made sense, too. She denied it of course, but it was painfully obvious that she liked him. Dmitri was the shortest of the three boys, and not much taller than Taylor herself. He shared Taylor’s dark humor and wry wit, even if he was a little on the quiet side, and a little shy. Certainly he was good looking, with pale tan skin and blonde hair, but with striking brown eyes, a little bit unusual for a blonde. And he was fairly thin with well defined muscles.

Hannah, on the other hand, was partial to James. He’s just the cutest, she thought as she stepped into the light of the bathroom. And he’s really nice. She remembered how he looked at her, smiled at her, and it made her smile, too.

She wondered who his parents must have been. They’d certainly passed on an unusual set of genes. He had light, almost Asian skin, and black hair that was dead straight, but he had those sapphire blue eyes that practically shone in contrast to his dark hair.

He was the youngest looking of the three boys. He wasn’t quite finished with puberty, probably, but that was okay, she thought, hopping up to sit on one of the low walls surrounding the showers in the center of the room. Neither was she. And besides, he was probably close to being done.

And how thin he was – kind of like herself. You could see all of his muscles, not because they were large like the other boys’, but because he simply didn’t have any fat to obscure them.

And, well… She blushed at the thought. But she thought he had a very attractive penis, too.

She hadn’t though anything of it at the time, but in retrospect she was starting to wonder. Both Alex and Dmitri had been circumcised, as had been common practice for the last century and a half. James however, still had his foreskin.

Circumcision was an ancient practice, of course, but in the middle of the 21st century the American Center for Disease Control had ordered all hospitals to perform the procedure at birth unless the parents had previously acquired a waiver from the CDC. The mandate had been an extreme measure to curb the spread of sexually transmitted infections, which had seen a huge spike in the preceding two years. A landmark Supreme Court decision had concluded that marriage was a religious institution, and therefore would be considered irrelevant in all governmental proceedings. A brief but furious wave of promiscuity had ensued, and the STI rates skyrocketed, causing the CDC to step in.

Mandatory Circumcision significantly decreased the likelihood that a male could contract, carry, or transmit an infection, and it had several other benefits as well. The mandate wasn’t strongly opposed, and by the end of he century over 99% of the male American population was circumcised at birth, and the custom had been similarly adopted in nearly every country and culture. In recent years, a minority of religious groups and extreme liberals had begun to refuse circumcision again, but still well over 95% of the boys born in hospitals worldwide had their foreskin removed.

The fact that James wasn’t circumcised almost suggested that he wasn’t born in a hospital.

Hannah realized how much sense that would make. After all, most boys who were born in hospitals wouldn’t live a lifestyle where they could accumulate that many scars. She imagined, though, that a street urchin might fit his description.

But no, that didn’t make sense. Hadn’t they all been sent to the Project by their wealthy families? To receive an exemplary education in return for participation in a long-term study? That explanation suddenly seemed … false.

She lost her focus though as her thought train drifted away, and she was soon thinking about his smile again. And his eyes. And how he got such a look of wonder on his face when he forgot not to stare at her breasts. She felt a mix of wry and embarrassment when she looked down and realized that she could clearly see the outlines of her erect nipples through her night shirt. He was so interesting, and … attractive.

“Aw, Dammit,” she swore to herself. She definitely wasn’t going to be able to sleep while she was still thinking about him. And she wasn’t going to be able to stop thinking about him.

And so, feeling unusually rebellious and reckless, she hopped off the low wall, entered her favorite stall, climbed on top of the toilet, and pushed aside the metal grated ceiling tile.

… … … … … … …

“You’re not going to go watch in the study now, are you Mr. Finch?”

“No, Geoffrey,” Finch said, readjusting his pillow so he could see the viewscreen o the bedroom wall without straining his neck.

“Oh good,” Geoffrey said, snuggling in to Finch’s chest, and twirling the man’s chest hair around a finger. “It’s more fun watching from bed, anyway.”

“Indeed it is,” Finch agreed, and rubbed the heel of his hand down Geoffrey’s spine. “I would watch in here more often if you didn’t insist on needing to sleep, you know. And I’m sorry you missed the show the other night; I’m sure you would have liked it.”

“I watched most of it the next morning while I was preparing your breakfast. I’m sure I mentioned it to you.”

“Oh, you probably did,” Finch agreed.

“No matter, Mr. Finch. Do you suppose they’ll do it again? Is that what you think ‘Hannah’ is doing?”

“Oh, I’m sure they’ll do it again,” Finch replied, caressing Geoffrey’s smooth, tight ass under the sheets, and giving it a gentle squeeze. Geoffrey moaned softly in response, and snuggled closer. “It’s just a question of when. It looks like ‘Hannah’ and ‘James’ are going to be having some fun tonight, but I don’t know when they’ll get together as a group again.”

“Hm. Okay.”

“And I know I’ve told you before that you don’t have to call me Mr. Finch. Especially in bed. I know you’re my servant, but you’re more than just that.” He gave Geoffrey’s ass another squeeze for emphasis.

“I know, Mr. Finch,” Geoffrey said. He slid his hand down his partner’s chest, across his navel, over the front of his hip, and down the front of his hairy thigh as far as he could reach, then he twisted his wrist and traced his fingers back up the inside of the firm thigh, and finally wrapping his hand around the hairy man’s still-hard dick. He turned his chin and looked up into Finch’s eyes. “But I’ll never be able to think of you simply as Tobias. Besides. I think Mr. Finch is much more exciting,” he said. He bit the man’s nipple gently, and tugged playfully on his cock for emphasis, then snuggled back in again. He didn’t remove his hand, though, choosing instead to stroke it very slowly and gently.

“Suit yourself,” Finch grinned, letting his middle finger follow his servant’s spine down, down between the man’s tight cheeks, then continuing to slide it past the pointy tip of his tail bone. Geoffrey gave another appreciative moan as Tobias traced small circles around the man’s anus with the pad of his finger.

They both kept their eyes on the viewscreen, watching as Hannah stepped carefully down off the toilet in the boys’ bathroom.

“Red Rover, Red Rover, send Hannah right over,” Finch chuckled under his breath, and Geoffrey smiled with him.

… … … … … … …

Hannah cautiously pushed open the stall door, and peered around the boys’ bathroom. When she didn’t see anybody, she stepped out and walked quietly to the doorway. She could hear the boys snoring. Man they’re loud. She stepped through the lounge and peered into the bunk room from the doorway.

She really couldn’t see much of anything. The only light in the room was what little managed to bounce in all the way from the bathroom. She could make out the outlines of the bunks themselves, but not much more than that. She would have to do some searching to find James. She vaguely recalled that he had a top bunk, so it made sense to check the bottom and middle bunks while she climbed the ladders.

She tiptoed carefully from bunk to bunk, climbing the ladders slowly and trying not to shake the bed frames. She found James on the top level of the fifth bunk she checked, after having looked carefully at over half the sleeping boys in the room. James was sound asleep on his side, curled up in a ball with the sheets wadded tightly around him. In the darkness, she could just make out a cute frown on his face, as if he were concentrating really hard on sleeping.

She poked his shoulder gently. Nothing happened.

She poked him again. Still nothing.

She poked him harder and almost fell backward off the ladder when he snorted and rolled onto his back, stretching out.

Frustrated, she grabbed him by the upper arm and shook him. His whole body stiffened for half a moment, then his eyes flew open and he sat bolt upright, immediately crashing his head into the low ceiling with a dull thud. She gasped and threw her hand over her mouth, not knowing what else to do.

“Ohhhh….” He moaned quietly, clamping his arms around his head, and dropping back to the mattress in a protective ball.

“Oh, James,” she whispered, placing her hand on his shoulder, “I’m so sorry!”

“…ow” she whispered back, emphatically. “ ’S-okay,” he finally whispered, uncurling and waving her down off the ladder. She obeyed immediately and led the way back to the bathroom.

“James, I’m so sorry,” she repeated when they stepped into the light, and could talk quietly instead of having to whisper.

“Not your fault,” he said, still rubbing the top of his head. “I always come outta deep sleep like that. You’d think by now I’d have learned not to sit up like that, but I never think about it.”

“Why don’t you trade with somebody on a lower bunk then?”

“They get the same amount of head room, you know,” he said, “except instead of a ceiling, they have that sharp plastic mesh substrate under the mattress above them. I used to cut my head open all the time, so I traded with Alex. Now all I get are bruises, not cuts.”

“Oh…” she said, still feeling bad.

“I couldn’t sleep,” she explained after a moment, to avoid an awkward silence. He nodded, understanding.

“Happens to me a lot,” he said.”It’s kinda hard to fall asleep if you don’t do it before they all start snoring,” he motioned back over his shoulder, where they could still hear the boys sleeping.

“I can imagine,” she said. “What do you do when that happens?”

“Suffer,” he smiled wryly. “No, often times I come in here where it’s quieter, and just stare at the walls.”

“And that doesn’t get boring?”

“No more boring than laying awake in bed,” he pointed out. “Besides, I think about stuff a lot. I like thinking. And it passes the time.” Hannah nodded, and they sat quietly on the low wall surrounding the shower, not talking for a while, simply staring at the walls.

“So did you have fun the other night?” James asked, breaking the silence.

“Yeah, yeah I did. I mean it make me really nervous, because I’m sure we’re not supposed to be up there, and I’m not used to people looking at me without my clothes on, but it was still really… exciting, I guess you’d say.”

“Yeah,” James agreed. They were silent for another few moments, before he prompted her again. “And that last dare I gave you…?”

Hannah blushed. She should have expected that he’d want to ask about that. She’d kind of been hoping he’d forgotten. Or at least wouldn’t bring it up. Oh well.

“Yeah,” she said, “…I did it.”

He grinned. “And?”

“Aaand… well it felt good I guess. Weird, though. I guess it just wasn’t really what I expected you know? There weren’t like fireworks or anything.” It did feel good though, she thought.

He laughed. “Okay, fair enough. At least now you know what it’s like.” She nodded, and they were quiet again.

“How often do you…?” she asked, more curious than she wanted to admit.

“…do I what?” he asked. His train of thought must have moved on already.

“Masturbate.”

“Oh! Right, of course. Um… I dunno. Its depends, I guess. Maybe once or twice a week? Sometimes it helps if I’m having trouble going to sleep.” She nodded. That made sense, considering how the balance of neurotransmitters changed for males during and after orgasm.

“Some of the boys aren’t shy about it,” he continued. “And sometimes they’ll do it once or twice a day.”

“Wow, really? That often?”

“Oh yeah.”

“I don’t think any of the girls do it more than once or twice a week,” Hannah said. “And they’re pretty discrete about it most of the time.”

“Now that you’ve tried it, do you think you’ll do it again?” he asked.

She thought about it for a moment. “Yeah, I guess I probably will.”

James smiled, and resumed staring at the wall. So cute, she thought.

He noticed her looking at him, and smiled. “Truth or Dare?” he asked, catching her a little by surprise.

“Oh,” she said, “umm…Truth, I guess.”

“Okay,” he said, and thought for a moment. “What was your favorite part about the other night?”

“Oh, wow. I’m not sure I really know how to answer that. I guess…” she bit her lip, thinking back, “I guess I really liked seeing how much you enjoyed looking at me.”

“Really?” he said, incredulous.

“Well yeah. I mean I could tell even before I took my shirt off that you thought I was beautiful, and then you just kept enjoying it more and more. It made me feel really good.”

“Wow. Really? And here I was trying not to be rude by looking at you a whole lot.”

Hannah laughed. “No, that was good. You did well. I could tell how hard you were trying, and it just made it better, I think.”

“Okay,” he said, sounding a little relieved.

“Truth or Dare?” she asked him.

“Oh, um…I guess I’ll take a truth too.”

“Well I wanna know what your favorite part of the night was, too, but I don’t know if that counts? Do I have to ask a new question, or can it be a repeat?”

“Huh. I dunno. I guess you can probably ask a repeat as long as you follow up with an original question?”

“Okay. So what was your favorite part, then?”

He thought for a minute. “Well I really liked pretty much everything. Especially getting to see you, you know… without your shirt. But I think my favorite part was actually probably when you winked at me when you were climbing down the ladder.”

“Really?” she said, surprised. She barely even remembered that she’d done that.

“Yeah,” he said. “REALLY liked that.”

She turned toward him a little more, looked him directly in the eyes, bit her lower lip, and gave him another wink. She could only hold her composure a couple of seconds, though, the look on his face was priceless.

“Like that?” she asked, giggling.

“Yeah,” he said wide-eyed and sounding a little breathless, “Kinda like that.”

“Okay,” she said, and thought about her next question. “Why did you decide you liked my breasts the best?”

He blushed, and thought for a moment. “I like your freckles,” he said, “and I thought… well… I thought they were the perfect size to hold in my hands.” He blushed even harder, and started staring at the wall again, embarrassed.

Hannah was speechless, and she could feel her face turning red. “Oh. Wow. Um… Thanks, I guess? No, don’t be embarrassed. … I like that reason. I like that you want to touch me.”

“You do?” he asked, looking at her again.

“Yeah,” she said, nodding. He smiled, slightly reassured.

“Truth or Dare,” he asked.

“Dare,” she said. She was feeling bold.

“Take your shirt off again?” he requested. He didn’t need to think too long.

Hannah smiled. She’d kind of been hoping he’d dare her to do that. Without a word, she slowly and deliberately pulled her shirt hem-first up and over her head. Once her head was free, she let the shirt drop to the ground, and she shook out her hair. She grinned again at James’ look of awe.

“Truth or Dare?” she asked, while he was still thoroughly distracted.

“Dare,” he said absently.

“James, I dare you to touch my breasts,” she told him, and she was immediately surprised at what she had just said. She hadn’t even really thought about what she was going to say, it just kinda came out.

“Really?” he asked adorably, breaking his gaze with her chest, and looking her in the eyes excitedly.

“Yes,” she said resolutely. She kept surprising herself. Where was this coming from? She was never this daring!

She didn’t turn toward him, just sat where she was on the wall. He had to hop down off the wall and stand in front of her, which she noticed put her breasts pretty much directly at eye level for him. He kept shifting his gaze between her eyes and her chest, alternately looking for confirmation, and looking with anticipation.

He was standing in front of her knees, ready, but he still seemed kind of far away, she thought, and he would have to reach awkwardly to touch her. Without thinking, she opened her knees, allowing him to step forward between her legs, and put his face mere inches from her chest. He was no longer glancing upward for confirmation, just staring straight ahead with that wonderfully awed look. She could feel warm breath lightly on her skin over her diaphragm.

Tentatively, he reached up with both his hands, and touched his fingertips lightly to the outsides of her breasts. His fingertips were a little cold, and her nipples instantly hardened, and she shivered a little. Then he placed both his palms directly over both her breasts, and she gasped a little. His hands were cold! But his gentle touch felt… amazing.

He rubbed his hands over her breasts, squeezing gently, and ran his fingertips over her nipples. She let him explore, without saying a word. His hands were getting a little warmer, so she placed her hands on top of his and pressed them in, encouraging him to rub and squeeze a little firmer. He complied. She could feel his warm body trembling slightly between her thighs, and with his hands, still just a little cold on her breasts… it felt amazing. She’d never felt anything like this before, being this close to somebody, wanting somebody to touch her, and having it feel so good.

After several more seconds, he withdrew his hands, and stepped back, looking her in the eyes again.

“Thank you,” he said, “That was great,”

“I’m glad you liked it,” she smiled, closing her legs again, and leaning forward just a little. She noticed that his boxers now had a very significant bulge in the front. She didn’t say anything about it.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked her, sounding a little breathless again.

“Dare.”

“I dare you… I dare you to take your underwear off, too.”

Hannah looked at him, shocked and nervous. “Really?”

“No! I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to,” he said, quickly. He looked scared that he might have done something wrong. “I can pick another dare, if you want?”

“No,” Hannah said after a moment, “It’s okay. It’s fair, too. I mean I got to see you naked, after all, so I guess you should get to see me naked too.”

“Okay,” he grinned, excited and relieved.

Clear Skies,
~pm

Old 04-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #38
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project: Chapter 12, Return

Hannah slid off the wall onto her feet. It was one thing to agree to do the dare, and another thing entirely to actually do it. Her heart beat was fast and strong as she faced him, and slid her thumbs inside the waistband of her black boy shorts. Again, his gaze kept shifting between her eyes and her hands, and he looked so… well, so excited. She was still nervous, but she realized that it felt good having him look at her like that, and she really did want him to see her – all of her.

After another few breaths summoning her courage, she slowly drew the underwear down, bending over until they were loose enough to fall to the ground themselves. The look on his face was enough to make it worth it, but she also saw the bulge in his underwear pulse outward several times, completely alleviating any anxiety she’d felt, and she stood in front of him, naked and grinning.

She let him ogle a little longer before she hopped back up onto the wall and asked, “Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” he decided, hopping back up next to her and resuming his valiant efforts at not staring, with limited success.

Damn. She was hoping to dare him to take his clothes off, too. Oh well. Instead she asked the first thing that popped into her head.

“What do you really want to do right now?”

“I don’t know,” he said, “I think I want to try kissing you.”

“Oh! … Do you know how?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever tried it. But I think I know what to do.”

“Huh… okay,” she said, indicating that it was his turn.

“Truth or Dare?” he asked.

“Dare.” He thought for a bit, visibly losing his train of thought once or twice when he looked at her body again, instead of her face. Or the wall. Or the ceiling.

“I dare you to take my clothes off for me,” he decided.

Hannah grinned. That was even better than daring him to take them off himself.

They both hopped back down from the wall, and Hannah stepped in close to him. He lifted his arms, and she pulled his shirt off over his head. So skinny… She found it extremely attractive, especially this close to him. His bulge was twitching even harder now, threatening to poke her.

She wasn’t going to be able to pull his underwear down while she was still standing up, so she got down on one knee in front of him, and put her hands on his hips. She hooked her thumbs inside his waistband, and started pulling down. She got the waistband down about an inch and a half before James’ erection wouldn’t let her pull it down further. She hadn’t anticipated that. She changed her grip on the waistband, sliding her fingers down the front instead, and pulled out and down. His penis bent downward with the fabric, then sprung up as it came clear, surprising her. Down past his thighs, the boxers fell clear to the ground, and she helped him step out of them with an eye-level view of his erect and twitching penis.

Now blushing profusely, she stood back up, and smiled at him. They resumed their seats on the low wall. She noticed James watching her as she jumped and pushed herself up, which caused her small breasts to bounce just a little, and several muscle groups to tighten in an apparently appealing series.

“You really like looking at me, don’t you?” she asked him.

“Yes,” he said, looking her in the eye and smiling. “I think you’re very beautiful, and I find you fascinating.”

“I’m glad,” she said, blushing again. “I really like looking at you, too. I… I think you’re fascinating, too.”

“Thanks.”

“I dare you to kiss me,” she said, forgetting that she was supposed to give him a choice.

“Okay,” he said, even though he looked extremely nervous.

He scooted closer, until their shoulders were touching, and twisted to face her. He leaned in closer, and she closed her eyes and puckered her lips. She felt his lips touch hers, and press against them just slightly. Hip lips were… much softer than she had expected. They felt good. She felt him pull back, and their lips parted.

“Do that again,” she said, without opening her eyes.

He leaned forward, and their lips pressed together again.

So it turns out that there IS in fact a limit to how long a post may be. Who knew? Anyway, that's why the last chuck was posted separately.

Happy Easter,
~pm

Clear Skies,
~pm

Old 04-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #39
Vladimir

Cake You did it again!

This story has to be one of he greatest storys on here. Please continue, you have amazing talent!
Old 04-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #40
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This story is so awesome. Please keep posting. If you stopped writing this story, I'd die.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 10:53 PM   #41
Silvercola

I love this story please keep it going .
Old 04-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #42
pm90

Color Wheel The Red Rover Project: Chapter 13, The Graveyard Shift Begins

The Red Rover Project
Chapter 13: The Graveyard Shift Begins

Paco rolled his rusty relic of a pick-up to a stop outside the farmhouse just as the sun was setting on the horizon. In a few more months, the fields surrounding the house would be overflowing with tall stalks of enhanced corn, but they’d only just been planted, and he could see the barren farmland for miles around.

He killed the engine and got out, grabbing his bag to bring with him. It had his lunch and a paperback in it, for when all the excitement was over, but it also had a new bottle of Lubriderm and a spare box of Kleenex for before all the excitement was over.

He walked past Darren’s parked sedan, and swiped his fingerprint to enter the front door.

“Darren!” he announced as he shut the door behind him.

“Hey Paco!” Darren called from the study, where the viewscreen was set up.

“Anything exciting today?” Paco asked, setting his bag down inside the door.

“Nope. Same routine as always. Most of ‘em are still brushing their teeth. Hey, since you’re here already, you mind if I head out a few minutes early? The wife wants to catch a late showing of that new chick flick.”

“Yeah, man. I got it from here. Enjoy the movie.”

“Hah. We’ll see. Well thanks, Paco.”

“Sure thing.” Paco settled into the chair in front of the massive viewscreen, completely out of place in the little farmhouse. Of course, so was the fingerprint reader on the front door.

He scanned the scrolling views of the sub-basements. The subjects were still brushing their teeth, and settling into bed in their underwear and sleep shirts.

When he heard Darren’s car door shut and the engine start, he grabbed his bag from the doorway and unpacked the Lubriderm and the box of tissues. He was ready for another exciting night.

The Project, of course, wasn’t under his feet. It would be suspicious to have Facilitators coming and going from the farmhouse in masses each day. No, the farmhouse was just a remote monitoring station. The Project itself was housed about a mile away, under and oil drilling rig smack dab in the middle of another corn field. He assumed the Facilitators came and left dressed as workers at the rig. He didn’t know, though, he only had camera access to the three sub-basements. He was internal security. Somebody else monitored external security. Probably somebody actually on site.

Not that it mattered much to him. He got paid to watch kids jerk off all night. And when they were done jerking off, he had a data drive stashed inside that trashy romance novel that he could pop in and re-create some of the highlights of previous nights.

… … … … … … …

“It’s fascinating, don’t you think, how this time the behavior changes spawned from the contact between groups, and by virtue of that fact, the behavior changes span groups?”

“Yes, sir. Last time it was just the single mixed-gender group. Quite the horny lot they were, though. How long ago was it that they graduated? Three, Four years ago?”

“Yes, three years, I think. I found it especially interesting that they didn’t seem to pair up, like it was all completely unemotional.”

“Just communal fun,” Geoffrey agreed. “But this time they’re very much pairing up and it’s quite emotional.”

“Yes indeed.”

“It’s good that you decided to start giving them all those contraceptive implants.”

“Yes, well it became necessary last time, didn’t it? There was a close call, there.”

“You know, sir, we haven’t seen any indication of homosexual behavior at all, yet.”

“No, we haven’t. I noticed that, too. I expect it’s only a matter of time, though.”

“Sir,” Geoffrey said, “If you don’t intend on having me make breakfast in the morning, I would very much like to watch with you again in the bedroom.”

“Oh, I suppose I can make myself a bowl of cereal. You can take the morning off, if you want to stay up late with me.”

“And sir,” Geoffrey continued, “I would very much like to be tied up. Mr. Finch, sir.”

“Very well, Geoffrey. Leave your clothes on the table there, and bring me your collar.”

“Yes, sir.”

… … … … … … …

Earl settled in, in front of the viewscreen in the maintenance shed on the edge of the property. It was dark out, and he always found it calmingly quiet next to the abandoned rail yard. He lived in the loud city. They were still in the city here, of course, but it was an industrial area that was dying, and stayed quiet at night. The Finch Industries warehouse, though visually abandoned and in decay, was probably one of the only properties nearby still in operation. He always arrived to work after the Facilitators had gone for the night, and his shift ended before they returned in the mornings, so he’d never seen them coming or going. And they had no idea what went on under his watch.

Earl had recorded everything that had happened recently. The sub-basements of the warehouse by the train yard had been so interesting this past week. The first night, when the boys went exploring, the second night when they all went for a swim, the third night, when “James” and “Hannah” had undressed each other and made out while sitting on the wall… He was surprised that there hadn’t been more that had happened, but he watched and recorded it all anyway. He just felt sure, though, that more was coming.

He knew he was right when “Hannah” got out of bed again a few nights later. She was already climbing up into the ceiling when Taylor got out of her bunk and followed.

… … … … … … …

Hannah quietly climbed the ladder of James’ bunk. She watched him sleeping again. He was on his back, one hand on his chest, the other arm curled above his head. One leg was straight, and the other bent at the knee and angled outward, in that way that boys always did, but made her hips scream just to imagine. She suspected it was comfy for them, because of their pelvic architecture, but she just couldn’t imagine trying to do that without doing extensive stretching first.

She grinned. He had that adorable frown on again, like he was trying to concentrate in his sleep.

She decided to try a different way of waking him up tonight. She didn’t want to make him hit his head again. She’d felt really guilty about that, despite his reassurances.

Carefully, she lifted herself up onto the edge of the bed, and slowly swung a leg over James, and planted her foot on the other side of him. She was being careful not to shake the bed or to touch him, though he was obviously a heavy sleeper, because he didn’t even stir. She placed her hands on either side of him, just above his shoulders, and straddled over him, feeling distinctly like a spider. She watched him for another few moments.

Then she lowered her head, and planted her lips on his in a passionate kiss. She felt him tense up, and she lowered her body down on top of his, covering as much of him as she could, like a blanket. A heavy, squishy, human blanket.

He stayed frozen while she kissed him for another two… three seconds, and then he melted, relaxing and kissing her back equally passionately, and wrapping his arms around her shoulders. After another few moments, she broke the kiss.

“Oh hai!” she breathed, as if surprised to find him underneath herself.

“Hi,” he responded, a little bewildered and out of breath.

“I couldn’t sleep again,” she explained, and carefully lifted herself off of him. She maneuvered over to the ladder and started climbing down.

… … … … … … …

Lizette had five windows open on her viewscreen. One was of a girl in the 13-year-old mixed gender group, standing in front of a urinal in the bathroom and trying to pee standing up. This wasn’t the first time Lizette had watched her trying, and she was getting better at it, but she was still making a mess of the floor and her underwear. Another window showed a ten year old boy, also in front of a urinal, and also making a mess. In the third window, a 19-year-old boy had just finished masturbating, and he was laying limply on his back, cum dribbled all over his rather excellent abs.

Lizette was only barely paying attention to those three windows, though. In the fourth window, “Hannah” and “James” were just entering the brightly lit bathroom, all googly-eyed, and in the fifth window, Taylor was crouched on top of a toilet seat, watching them through the crack in the stall door.

Lizette eagerly watched as events unfolded 13 stories below her 10th floor office in the Finch Industries Tower.

@kmacroxs: please don't die. I'd feel really really guilty about that.

I'm glad you all like it so much. Don't forget that your suggestions are REALLY appreciated!

More when possible,
~pm

Clear Skies,
~pm

Old 04-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #43
Vladimir

Thumbs up

I don't know how you are keeping this original and creative, but it really is.
Keep up the good job!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:54 PM   #44
Silvercola

Good job would like more update since I thought the story died bc thee wasn't anything for a while.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #45
pm90

Color Wheel

@Vlad: thank you! I'm trying really hard, so its really excellent hearing that I'm moderately successful in my efforts.

@silvercola: thank you, too! I know my updates are rather sporadic, and I wish I could make them more often, but my work schedule really is killing me right now. Not to mention the writer's block... but I'll let you guys keep thinking that I actually know what I'm doing here!

Love Y'all!
~pm

Clear Skies,
~pm

Advertisements
Kink Talk