Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #31
MeasinToday

Stop criticizing. This is a great story.

I Love it. Keep it up.

-MT

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:12 PM   #32
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Thanks, IM working on another chapter, should be up soon, i hope
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:45 AM   #33
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Hmmm, Yes I know, this story is not as good as the original, thats mostly because of the post quality, most were written in 20 minutes because i didn't have much time. I now am on holidays so I am working on a nice big installment, should be up in a few days to a week. Depends how soon ideas come to me.
Thanks to the people that like it, and please bear with me the people who dont, im working on it.
Cheers,
Trust
Podcast Update
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Old 12-29-2010, 04:00 AM   #34
trust-no-1
Account Banned

All righty, Here we go, the set up for the nice big installment i am writing
Chapter 6- The Setup

When John and Savannah were finally pulled out of the trunk they were happy to see daylight again after hours of cramped, painful darkness. Alyssa pulled them both out of the car and led them to the front fence.
“I need to work some things out, you two will be staying here until i'm ready” she said, Clipping the leashes to the fence. They were both sopping as Alyssa walked into the house.
A few hours later, Alyssa walked back out and got her two pets and led them inside.
“Its 5pm, Its time to go to bed, you have a busy day tomorrow” she said, throwing them into a closet each. The closets were small, only about 2 metres high and half a metre wide and they were pitch black.
The next day, they were were woken up by loud bangs on there doors, a small hatch opened, and a tin of dog food went into each cupboard. “Eat up, its all you get today” said Alyssa. Savannah just looked at it, and decided not to eat it, while John, Used to dog food, ate it all up. About half an hour later, they were dragged out of the cupboard.
Alyssa led them into the basement, into a box full of, something, John couldn't work out what it was, But Savannah knew. Alyssa stopped them, and clipped their leashes onto the box, and told them to kneel, It hurt really bad, Savannah whispered to John when Alyssa wasn't looking, “Salt”.
“Now John, You and your little bitch here where fucking, am I wrong?” asked Alyssa, “No Miss” Said John back. “As a result, I have a new slave, and I will make you 2 fuckers work to earn my trust, for you John, Again” She boomed at them. “You will start with some attitude adjustment, then we will move onto new training, I thought I paid for a good slave, I guess not” she said, turning on her heels and walking out, “Oh, and don't try anything, DONT TALK, DONT EVEN MOVE, Ill know, and god help you if you do” and with that, Alyssa walked out.

I hope you guys like it, and yes I know, its small, but its just getting you ready
Podcast Update

Advertisements
Kink Talk