Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One fateful day 10

It was unbelievable. Right in the gym. The smell of sweat and sex was overpowering.

In the next court, an awesome sight was drawing Frank's attention. Engrossed in a lewd 69, the naked figures of Rita, on her back, and Danielle, on top of her, exploring each other's inside with fingers and tongue, their eyes rolled over in pleasure and ecstasy.

To his left, Jacques, standing fully naked, two naked girls - Suzy and Diane - taking turns bobbing his erect shaft into their mouths, while they played with themselves with their free hand.

And being prodded deep in her pussy by Frank himself, Marie, bent on all fours, panting and moaning under the long thrusts of Frank's own hips.

The lust was all too much for anyone to bear.

"Wow! That is some imagination."
"I can't believe you didn't think of it yourself..."
"Are you kidding? I'm no good with words."

Jacques and Frank were in the changing rooms, getting undressed to take a shower after the strip badminton game. Jacques had listened to Frank's rendition of what might have occured, had they been willing to pursue the game with the others. And Jacques was definitely impressed, but Frank became pensive.

"What's wrong? That's a hot image if I ever heard one."
"I'm just wondering if maybe I'm not a pervert."
"Well, what if you are?"
"I don't know. I mean... shouldn't I be content with having Danielle now?"

Jacques tried not to laugh, but it was hard to contain.

"Ah! That question."
"What?"
"The question. The one every guy asks himself at least once, when he gets a girlfriend or significant other."
"Come again?"

Jacques became serious.

"Look, Frank, you're gonna have that urge... now, later, whenever... sometime... that itch you just won't be able to scratch."
"What itch?"
"Can one guy be with only one woman for the rest of his life?"
"Oh!"
"The answer is yes - if he wants to."
"Oh?"
"Think about it."

Jacques finished undressing and moved towards the showers, so Frank hurried undressing and followed him in. Jacques continued.

"There are over six billion people on the planet. There are bound to be other compatible people in the world. And it's not just about relationships. Sometimes, it's just about sex."
"But I mean... how do you know?"
"You don't. You go along with it - or you opt out."
"What about you and Rita? She told me a few thing in her e-mails..."
"She did... it's all about choice, really."
"Choice?"
"Yeah... look Frank, I won't lie to you. I would have fucked those three girls, given the opportunity. I think you would have too. You're a guy - that means pervert, in my book."
"Not all guys are perverts."
"Yes, but most of them think about it and don't act on it. It's normal to find a girl attractive, as normal to want to bone her."
"uh-huh."
"The only question is: do I do it? And I suppose the next one, if you're with someone is: how will it affect them?"

Jacques was thinking of something specific.

"When Rita got pregnant, we had a big fight about her having this baby."
"A fight?"
"She... well... when we first met, we were really experimental... I mean, we did a few things that are pretty wild. I don't want to go into detail, but when she got pregnant, I told her we should slow down, focus on ourselves, on our couple, and our future family. She got mad. She said her being pregnant did not have to affect our adventurous side. So we talked. And she came to realize that this baby - well, it will change our lives. It took us a while, but we managed to work out the kinks, and now we're better for it."
"Did you sleep outside of your relationship?"
"A lot, at first. Then, very infrequently. In the last year, before she got pregnant, we did it twice."
"What happened?"
"Are we playing truth or dare?"
"I'm sorry... I'm just... trying to figure out where to go from here."
"With Danielle. Talk to her. Not me. Unless you want to be involved with me, I don't mind, I swing that way. Rita might have told you."

Frank blushed and Jacques burst out laughed.

"That is priceless... ah... all guys react the same, unless they're gay. I'm not gay, by the way, I just like sex. I've tried it with a few guys, it was enjoyable. You just have to work out how you feel about it - as with anything else, really."
"I don't think I ever could go all the way..."
"And you don't have to. Choice. Remember that. And conversation. Talk to Danielle."
"Thanks Jacques."
"Don't mention it."

The guys fell silent as they continued to rinse themselves.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 11

Both Jacques and Frank were tied up against the badminton net, their hard dicks fully erect, facing up. They strugged against the restraints, trying to free themselves, helpless, only able to observe the ongoing lesbian orgy in front of their eyes.

Rita, Danielle, Suzy, Diane and Marie, all engrossed in each other's tender flesh, probing each other in turn, allowing the temptations of lust and desire to fill thir loins. There, Danielle's fingers deeply engrossed in Diane's pussy; here, Marie licking Rita's pussy, lapping it up as a cat would, while Suzy played with Rita's breasts just as Rita's fingers slid in and out of her.

ONly when all the girls were fully satisfied, after long minutes of pleasuring and ecstasy, did they allow the boys release, not by unwrapping them from their net prison, but by allowing them to orgasm as the five girls worked on their private areas.

"My God, Dan! You're a horny toad!"
"Aren't I?"

Danielle giggled as she finished telling Rita her own account of what could have happened had the strip badminton game ventured further. After everyone had stripped, it had been decided that it was better to call it quits before two things happened: either it went too far, or someone could come in to denounce them, security or otherwise. So the three badminton players had retreated to their own court and gotten dressed, as the two couples had hurried to the changing rooms for quick showers.

"We're really naughty, aren't we?"
"I don't mind being naughty."

Danielle and Rita were both in the shower, rinsing the sweat away from their bodies. Danielle could not help but stare at her naked friend - there was something magical in Rita's gait, now that she was pregnant, which only made her more beautiful and desirable. Danielle kept staring at Rita's belly and pussy; this is where the baby would come out from, and it was also where it had come into her bully. Rita kept her pussy clean shaven, so there was no hair at all, whereas Danielle herself kept only a slight strip of hair.

"How do you feel?"
"Great. You?"
"No, I mean, how do you feel?"

Rita realized the question was more than superficial, so she tried to understand exactly whant Danielle meant.

"Feel about what?"
"About... you know. Being pregnant."
"Oh! Well, right now... it feels wonderful. Didn't feel like that at first."
"Didn't you want it?"
"Oh! I did... but not the responsibility that comes with it. And Jacques, well... he wants it so bad."
"He does?"
"Sure... He's all attention towards me... he's so considerate... much more so than we first met... or even before I became pregnant."
"It changed your relationship."
"Of course it did. Why? You're not pregnant, are you?"
"Oh no! No, never... I mean not now. Not yet."
"You seem concerned."

Danielle's thoughts were confused. On the one hand, she had much lust and desire for Rita at the moment, which gave her all sorts of dirty thoughts - on the other, she was seeing the changes the pregnancy was having on Rita, subtle hints which made her wonder how being in a relationship, let alone being pregnant, affected her as a whole. Would she indulge in the games? Danielle was also wondering how all of this was affecting Frank - and why she couldn't help but seeing him having sex with other girls while she watched. It made no sense to her - if she did love him - that she would want him to be promiscuous.

Rita went over to Danielle and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, I know what you're thinking."
"You do?"
"Maybe. I think you're scared you don't love him enough."
"How can you know that?"
"He's not the first boyfriend you've had."
"Are we really that? Boyfriend-girlfriend?"
"Honey, you're just scared because of that other stupid dude that dumped you. You can love again. You can be loved again."

Rita actually kissed Danielle on the lips.

"If he won't do, then I will."

Danielle smiled at her friend. She felt so close to her... naked in the shower... no one watching. Danielle contained herself - but she was desperate for some loving. Rita realized.

"You haven't slept together yet, have you?"
"No. God! I want to. We almost did, today... at the mall. Really."
"Wow!"
"We just got interrupted sort of..."
"Honey, you need that dick of his inside you, pronto. You need to feel it - him - inside you. If you love him, you'll know then."
"Really? It's that simple?"
"That's how I knew about Jacques. First time he took me, ahrd... came into me... I knew it was him. He was the one."
"I'm just wondering how you manage it... I mean, you told me about that swap thing you did last year so... how...?"
"Honey, it's much too early in your relationship with Frank to think of these things."
"But what about tomorrow?"

Rita was puzzled.

"What about tomorrow?"
"Well... the party, and other people... and Sandra will be there... and sex..."
"Oh! For the love of... stop anticipating, Dan. Just stop it. You're so insecure all of a sudden."
"Mabye it was those girls... the way he reacted to them."
"Honey, we all reacted to them. Even you."
"I know... isn't that odd? I mean, I'm not a lesbian."
"What does that have to do with anything? You and me had sex, and that doesn't make us lesbians, but you're still hot, and I would do you in a heartbeat. Dan, you make things complicated."
"I know, I'm sorry."

Rita gave a big hug to Danielle.

"Beauty is beauty, and we can't choose what turns us on. We're open-minded. We're the lucky ones. Some people can't get aroused unless they have a midget and a donkey in the same room."

Danielle burst out laughing.

"All it takes for us is a little skin..."

Danielle was still laughing, but tears were forming in the corner of her eyes from the stress.

"I'm just tired, I guess... and I do need a fuck. I need it so bad."
"We'll make sure you get one... a good one... in the meantime, you should finish washing yourself... get yourself all clean for your dirty fuck!"

Rita and Danielle laughed it off. It was good to be together again, with friends. And Danielle knew that, if Rita promised she would get a fuck, it would happen, even if she had to do it herself - which Danielle would not have really minded, at this point.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #33
Cupid

Location: The sky and clouds, where I have my Cupid Castle! I have a golden thrown of love ;)

Amazing posts, Interesting. Thanks for all your hard work. I've read through all three of your stories and I know you have put a lot of effort into creating these... one might call them graphic romance stories. I love your work, and hope you post again soon! Thanks!

17/Male/USA

Dislikes: Fully - Public, Anal, Friends
Limits: Family, Pee, Poo

Ask me anything, here!

NO, I will not play with you on MSN. And NO, I will not be your master or slave. Go talk to someone who cares, cause I sure don't!

Cupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 12

The door opened and Danielle walked into her apartment, followed closely by Frank, Rita and Jacques.

"Make yourselves at home," she clamored. "If you want anything to drink, just say so."
"What plans for supper?"
"Well, none at the moment, Rita, I surely wasn't expecting you!"

Rita laughed at Danielle's comment.

"We should order in," Jacques said.

Everyone agreed. Danielle's apartment wasn't that large, but it was large enough now that she lived alone and Stan had moved out. She had been mindful to remove anything that could have reminded her of him - even if some memories lingered in some places. It was hard for Danielle to let him go - he had been kind at some point, after all. She turned her eyes to Frank, somewhat hesitantly. What if Frank turned out to be as fickle as Stan? She sighed: all this insecurity was getting the better of her. She needed to move on to better things.

They sat in the living room, Rita and Jacques on one couch, Frank on the folding chair. Danielle brought refreshments in the form of juice and a phone book which she handed to Frank.

"Where shall we order?"

Frank started perusing through the various restaurants, but his mind was unclear as to what could be ordered. He asked for suggestions.

"I'd like something healthy," Rita said. "For the baby."
"Salads. Maybe like, uh... Grilled chicken Caesar thingy..." Jacques suggested.
"Good idea. One for you and one for me?"
"Depends on portions."

That comment made Frank think.

"We could order at Demers. Portions are good and delivery is fast."
"Fine."
"I like Demers," Danielle said from the other room.
"So it's grilled chicken caesar salad for Jacques and Rita, meal-sized. Plenty for two."
"If you say so... can I get fries on top of that?"
"No problem, Jacques. Danielle, what do you want?"
"um... I don't know. Pizza? No... uh... I don't know."
"I wanted spaghetti..."

Frank blushed, for no apparent reason, then commented.

"I love spaghetti!"

If the others found his sudden 'revelation' odd, they said nothing about it.

"How about lasagna?" Rita suggested. "One for both of us?"
"Yes, that would be perfect."
"Ooh! I want lasagna."

Jacques turned to Rita.

"Honey, you're just highly susceptible to suggestion when it comes to food. We'll stick with the salad."
"Ok. I love you..."
"Love you too, love."

They kissed. Frank offered to call.

"He's such a gentleman," Rita commented.

No one replied. Frank made the call and placed the order.

"It will be there in about forty-five minutes."
"Do you mind if we turn the tv on, Dan?"
"Not at all."
"What are you doing in there?"

Danielle had not yet returned from the kitchen.

"You'll see."
"Okay."

The television went on and Rita started cycling through the channels.

"You don't have a lot of channels, Dan."
"I know. They're expensive and Stan was cheap with that. I might get more."

Rita stopped at at a news program.

"Let's see what's going on in the world."

News was boring, but Rita seemed focused on it for a while. Jacques and Frank started talking.

"So, first time you've been here."
"Actually, yes. It's cozy."
"You should come over to our place just outside Montreal. It's amazing."
"You have a house?"
"Yeah."
"Wow... I'm jealous."
"Don't be. It's not paid for!"

At that time, Danielle walked into the room, carrying a tray with ritz crackers covered with cheese and paté. But the shock came when all saw she was naked - except for her socks. Rita smiled gleefully, while Frank and Jacques looked on, stunned.

"You can start the clock now, Frank."

It had been six years since Frank had seen Danielle fully naked - and in those six years, she had become quite the gorgeous young woman. Frank could not stare away. Her breasts were rounder, firmer, her belly slim and lean, her hips wider and curvier, and her pussy... she kept only a slight strip of hair. Frank's mind was blank at the sight of the naked figure of his girlfriend - girlfriend... would-be girlfriend. He grew hesitant, but tried to chase the uncertainty away. Why did it keep creeping up? And why was he suddenly thinking of Sandra?

Sandra... the first girl he had ever fucked for a purpose. Not his first fuck, the first sexual relationship to which he had committed. Why had he given in at that time, when all he had really wanted was Danielle?

Rita's words snapped him back to the moment.

"You are... awesome!"
"I know, I am. Frank, you can start the clock."
"uh... yeah."
"Clock?"

Without going too much into detail, Danielle explained to Rita and Jacques about the earlier dare this afternoon.

"That was nice..."
"I have another dare for you, naked one, "Jacques laughed as he was talking. "You meet the delivery person in your birthday suit."
"Classic!" Rita commented. "I like it."
"Sure... well, depends."
"Depends on what?"
"If it's an old geezer, I'm not opening the door like that. Only a young man or woman."
"We can live with that," Jacques answered.

Frank said nothing. His mind was confused by Danielle's sudden nakedness, and in front of Rita and Jacques. He felt cheated of a moment, of a victory of some kind. He did not want to feel like that, but he did.

The question was now how to deal with it.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:25 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 13

Perhaps it was because Jacques was a man. Or maybe it was some other reason.

Frank was pacing about the kitchen, eyes staring at the ground, while Rita and a naked Danielle waited in the living room for the meal to arrive. Jacques was standing across the room from him - the television in the other room was drowning out their conversation.

"Talk to me, bro."
"What?"
"What's up? You gay?"
"What?"

Frank looked at Jacques with bewilderment. Jacques elaborated:

"When Danielle walked into the room, naked, you practically fainted - and not the good kind of fainting. What's up?"

Frank wanted to say it, but he could not find the words he needed. Jacques understood and tried to help him.

"So... we've got a naked Danielle and a bothered Frank. So... obviously, it's not that she's naked, otherwise you'd be a real freak, which you don't seem to be."
"Thanks for the vote."
"Don't mention it... so the only thing I can think of is that... you don't want me to see her naked."
"What?"
"Well, do you? I mean, do you mind?"
"Well, not really, no."
"Are you sure?"

Jacques nodded his head.

"Frank, I think we're raining on your parade."
"We're glad you're here."
"And if we weren't, you would have probably boned Danielle by now."
"What? No."
"Yes, you would. Because she would have jumped you. Man, can't you see... she wants you bad."
"I know she does."
"So take her into the other room, push her onto the bed and do her."
"You make it sound so romantic!"
"Sarcasm will get you nowhere. Look, I'm sorry Frank, but we're here, and Danielle's not going to let Rita just run off, unless you give her a damn good excuse. If you get what I mean."
"What if I'm not ready?"
"Dude, if you're not ready to bone her, you've got some serious problem going on in that thick skull!"
"First of all, I don't want to 'bone' her. I want to... make love."
"Ah!"
"What does that mean?"
"It means, buddy, that you're in love. Love, love, love. And that's a good thing. But you're still caught up in thinking like the olden times."
"Jacques, you'd better get to a point fast."
"Boning. Sex. Fucking. Screwing. Doing. Making love. Same damn thing, different names."
"No it's not."
"Yes it is. Words are just words, they can't hurt if you don't let them. You want to sleep with her? Just do. You don't like the word? Change it. Don't use it. Say nothing. Don't name it. Just do it."

Frank knew Jacques was trying to help, but there was more than that going on.

"It's not just about sex... I feel awkward... like. You know, six years ago, I almost had sex with Danielle."
"I heard the story."
"Almost... it feels like I've been stuck on 'almost' for six years."
"You've gotten used to it."
"What if... it changes everything?"
"It will. For the better."
"How can you know?"
"I don't. I trust. Damn it, Frank, if you didn't care so much for Danielle, you would just do her and damn the consequences. You don't, you hold back, and it's hurting you - and her. You know what she would give to feel you inside her right now? Anything... well, almost anyway."
"So I just pick her up, drag her to the bedroom and do her, is that what you're saying?"
"No. I'm saying... you need to stop antagonizing yourself. I'll help you."
"How?"
"Frank, you're going to have to trust in me a little. I know Danielle a bit, and I know Rita quite a lot. And Rita wants you to fuck Danielle... believe me, I know. All in due time, and sooner than later, hopefully - but in the meantime, stop antagonizing yourself. Have fun."
"I guess you're right."

Jacques went over to Frank and gave him a big hug - this took Frank by surprise and it took him a while to give the hug back.

"Better?"
"I guess."
"Come on, man. I know you're confused, but trust me, everything will get clearer. I guarantee it."
"Okay."
"In the meantime, we should got back to them girls..."

As they returned to the living room, they heard Rita and Danielle talk about the upcoming delivery.

"Maybe we should try to pay him in kind?" Rita was saying.

Danielle seemed very reluctant.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."
"I'm just thinking of giving him a handjob or something. You've done worse."

Danielle looked towards Frank.

"Have I?"
"Well..."

Rita noticed the boys were back.

"Well... not really, no... you did do some pretty intense things a while back."
"That was before I had someone important in my life..."

Frank knew she was talking partly for his benefit, and he admired the gesture. He wanted to prove he was part of the gang, willing to commit, willing to indulge in fantasies and silliness.

"Well, just offer it. If he says no, that's it."
"I don't want to give a handjob to a stranger," Danielle protested, but it seemed more for show.
"What if I do it with you?"
"What? You and me giving him a handjob?"
"Why not?"

Rita looked at Jacques, who gave his approval, adding simply:

"Only if he says yes though. And we still pay him for the pizza, unless he refuses. Just maybe no tip."

He smirked as he added that last comment.

"In fact, girls, I dare you to give him a handjob... and to blow his load all over the pizza!"
"We're not ordering pizza."
"Oh right... forgot. um... never mind then."
"Maybe we can save it?" Rita suggested.

Frank was disgusted: this was not something which he fancied, not in the slightest. While Danielle did not seem particularly stimulated at the idea, Rita and Jacques were both obviously aroused at the suggestion. This made Frank think of how little he really knew about them and their habits.

"Or not?"

Rita added that comment upon seeing Frank's face.

"I don't know. Let's just decide these things when he gets to the door, okay?"
"Done."

The moment lingered in the air for a moment, Frank wondering how many more discoveries he would make over the evening about Rita and Jacques, and their turn-ons. He also wondered why that seemed relevant: after all, should Danielle not remain the focus of his concentration? The puzzle kept his mind occupied, preventing him from falling back into self-doubt.

It would not be long before the doorbell.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #36
will9022

This story just gets better with every update! i love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 14

Frank had reached a crossroads in his life - Jacques was right. Frank knew he was not only scared of committing to Danielle, but also that his relationship with her would change if they ever actually made love. Six years to wait was a long time, and the moment was nearly upon them. He was slowly realizing how much more involved the deed was than it had initially seemed. Physically speaking, there was nothing to it, as he knew from his experiences with Sandra. Emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually, it was a leap of faith into the unknown. Never mind the fact the he did not know if he could satisfy her physically, the implications of being in a steady relationship with someone was new to him. Could he adapt to her needs? Could he commit to her fully? Would he not be better off with a relationship such as the one he had entertained with Sandra?

All these questions rolled around his brain as the group of four waited for the door to ring. Much was hanging on that simple doorbell: their food, of course, would be coming over, but there was also the possibility of a dare to be accomplished - if the conditions felt right. Danielle was sitting on the couch, naked, besides Rita and they were chatting away, carefree as ever. Jacques had gone to the bathroom, so Frank was left alone to his own devices, waiting for the doorbell to ring, while his mind pondered the meaning of life and what seemed to be other pertinent questions, such as when would the damn door bell ring.

As in echo to his desire, the buzzer from downstairs was heard, so Danielle got up and buzzed him in. She stood near the door, ready to peek through the eyehole so she could decide if she did the dare or not. She turned to Frank and saw his concerned look.

"If you want, we can just skip it..."

Frank had to take a moment to consider the option.

"Do you want to do it?"
"Well... kinda. I mean, it's always fun to see their reaction when they see a naked girl opening the door."
"Ever done that before?"
"A few times. Few years back. But you know, it doesn't need to go any further than that."
"You do what you want, Danielle, I'll support you all the way."

Danielle smiled, as Jacques hurried back into the room.

"Food!"
"In a moment, honey."

Rita got up and joined Danielle near the door. There were footsteps in the hall. Danielle peeked to see who it was. She seemed pleased and, taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

The young man looked up from the package and almost dropped it, his eyes wide, his jaw almost dropping.

"Hi... It's for us?"
"uh...yeah... it... uh... is... yeah. Wow."

Danielle giggled. The delivery boy - really a young man in his mid-twenties, of hispanic origin, not bad looking - could not help but stare at Danielle's breasts.

"Well, come in."

Danielle moved aside and the man walked into the apartment. He immediately noticed the other two gentlemen - this seemed to quiet his impulse down as he took a small step back.

"That'll be 41.54$."
"hmmm... listen, I was wondering if maybe we could pay you... differently."

The delivery man practically choked.

"I'm... I'm really not supposed to..."
"We don't mind... we'll pay you if that's the only way..."
"Well, uh... what do you have in mind?"

The innocent tone the delivery man was trying to take was fake - everyone saw it, even himself. This felt like a bad porno.

As much as he wanted to keep a distance from the events, Frank was noticing how much of a turn-on it was, even for him.

Danielle turned to Rita with a complicit look, then back to the delivery man.

"What's your name?"
"Luis."
"Hi, Luis. I'm Dan. This is Ree. These two boys are our friends, Eff and Jay."

There were awkward salutations.

"Do you have any other deliveries to make?"
"Well, yeah... but they can wait a few moments, I guess."

Rita grabbed Luis by the hand and dragged him towards the couch. She gently sat him down - she then motioned Frank and Jacques - or Eff and Jay as they were to be referred to in the man's presence - to either side of him. Rita then pulled Danielle towards her, before turning back to their guest.

"Now then, Luis, for the next ten minutes, you have complete control over me and Dan. Would you like Dan to undress me?"

Luis nodded, and Frank realized how easy it was for Rita to manipulate Luis into working along the lines she wanted to implement.

Jacques whispered to Luis.

"Ever seen a pregnant woman naked before?"
"No."
"It's awesome, man... they're so perfect... round... firm breasts... it's unbelieveable, man. I'm the dad, by the way."
"Congrats."

Danielle slowly started to strip her friend, from top to bottom - she pulled the blouse off, caressing the skin all along, then unclasped the bra. Rita's breasts were indeed larger than usual during her pregnancy, something that no one seemed to mind. Danielle made her movements as sexy as possible, while Rita abandoned herself to the tender devices of her friend. All three men were aroused by the spectacle. Danielle and Rita took their time stripping the latter, caressing each other's body along the way. The guys were unable to move, mesmerized by the display of naked flesh.

Eventually, Rita was naked, her full pregnant figure visible to all. Frank had to agree: the roundness of her belly and breasts, combined with her general physique, made her look amazing.

"Did you enjoy that, Luis?"

Luis just nodded in agreement, unable to speak.

"That's nice... would you like Dan and me to do a bit more together? Or would you rather we take care of you?"

Frank found Rita's twist to be particularly evil - it seemed to hint that Luis could only select one of the options. But Luis had his mind set - perhaps because of the show he had just been given.

"I want you two to kiss and touch each other... in the private areas..."
"All right, what do you think Dan?"

Danielle had a quick glance towards Frank, as if seeking his approval. Frank was flattered and gave it. But Danielle also had her own idea.

"Tell you what, Luis... we'll do it... if you show us yours."

It was only a moment's hesitation, but Luis unbuckled his jeans, whipping out an erect penis for all to see. He was not wearing any underwear, apparently. Rita turned to the other two guys.

"Would you mind emulating your brazen companion there?"

That was something unexpected. Jacques was first to react, standing up, pulling down his pants and underwear to his ankles, and sitting back down; he was also long and hard, somewhat longer than Luis. Frank, however, hesitated, as he usually did, but seeing Jacques take up the cue gave him the courage to do the same. Rita stared intently at it, then smiled at Danielle, giving her a nod of approval.

"Feel free to stroke yourselves at your discretion, gentlemen."

Rita turned to Danielle and kissed her on the lips.

"Do you know how much I love you, Dan?"
"Show me."

They kissed again, passionately, lips parting, tongues interlocking. It was an odd sensation for Danielle, pressing her belly against Rita's enlarged belly, strange but not disagreeable. Their kisses were long and passionate - Danielle could not help but remember how intimate she and Rita had been in the past, and she was glad she was able to recapture the feeling - it seemed mutual in Rita, which made the activity all the more intense. Kissing on the lips turned to kiss on the breasts, each girl taking turns kneading them, biting gently the nipples and licking them as well, covering them with kisses.

Rita was the first to get down on her knees. She gently kissed Danielle on the inside of her hips, making her way up to her private area, as Luis had put it. When Rita's lips connected with Danielle's pussy, it was all too much for Danielle to take. Her eyes locked onto Frank's, then at his dick, which he was gently stroking for her benefit. This show was for him - it was only incidental that two other people were in the room. She wanted him to see her orgasm, so she pushed herself further against Rita's face. Rita took the cue and started working harder. As the crescendo of pleasure rose, Danielle tilted back her head and body, until she could no longer bend backwards, and from there, the energies just shot up inside her. Her orgasm was silent, jaw-opened, quick but so intense. Rita had to grab her by the buttocks and lower back so she wouldn't collapse.

Frank had been watching Danielle intently - although his eyes wandered to both Rita and her, his mind was solely focused on Danielle's desires. He had felt the connection in that gaze; she looked at no one else, not even at rita who was working her over. The rush and his constant masturbation had almost taken Frank over the edge - almost. When Danielle came and quieted down, Frank released his grip on himself. He felt somewhat cheated.

In fact, neither Jacques nor Luis had come either, despite stroking themselves repeatedly. Rita rose, with Danielle's help, and kissed her.

"I wanted to do that for so long..."
"I know you did. Oh! I love you Rita..."
"Love you too, Dan. You're my best."

They hugged again, then turned back to the boys.

"Did you enjoy that?"
"Aye..."
"Your ten minutes are up, Luis."
"No, please, come on ladies."

Luis' accent was pronounced, moreso than when he had come in. This made Rita laugh.

"Dan... why don't we help these boys off?"
"Okay..."

Danielle was still catching her breath but she complied. Rita sat down in front of Jacques and Danielle sat down in front of Frank. Each girl put a hand on their partner, and put their free hand on Luis, in the middle, and they started stroking.

Frank looked down at Danielle. She looked up at him.

"I wanted you to see that for so long... and now I want to see you come."
"Okay..."

Frank was still reeling from the show so that word was all he could muster. Rita, on the other side, said nothing as she started to bob up and down on Jacques with her mouth, while stroking Luis with her hand. Eventually, Danielle also went down on Frank. The guys all closed their eyes.

The first one to come was Luis; roughly a minute after they had started, with both girls manually stimulating, he let out a swear in Spanish and fired his load into the air; it fell back down onto his pants, his dick and their hands.

Jacques was next; having finished with Luis, Rita stroked him hard with both hands and mouth. Jacques' moan of pleasure resounded across the apartment, as Rita kept a hard grip on him, her lips wrapped around his cock, swallowing every last drop he could muster.

Frank was ready to come as well - Danielle was still bobbing up and down on him. His first shot went into her mouth, so she pulled back quickly; the others shot straight into the air, as Frank wordlessly mouthed his pleasure, to Danielle's delight. Danielle spit out everything onto the floor - she would clean it up in a moment. Still holding onto his dick, Danielle stared into Frank's eyes. It was the first step of many to bridge the six-year gap that separated them from their desires.

Rita noticed the entranced look of Danielle and Frank, so she took the initiative as far as Luis was concerned.

"Well... I hope it was worth it?"
"You kidding... free anything on me if you ever order again!"

Rita laughed.

"We might take you up on that eventually."
"You really are beautiful."
"Why, thank you. You should clean yourself up."

Luis did just that, and Rita went about to clean up the mess that had been made. Jacques pulled his pants up - after cleaning himself as needed - and helped Luis towards the door.

"Thanks for the food... see ya."
"uh... yeah."

If Luis expected a goodbye from the girls, he would be disappointed - but that would be the only disappointment for him this night. Jacques closed the door behind him and locked it. Rita walked over to him and kissed him.

"I can't believe you kiss me with that mouth!"

She slugged him gently on the shoulder.

"Well, I had my appetizer, let's go for the main meal," she said, retrieving her food.

Frank and Danielle got up, with Frank pulling his pants up after a quick cleaning, but neither of them could really let go of the others' gaze. The event had stirred feelings in them, feelings that could only keep building up for the night, until finally neither of them could contain them.

Rita was glad to be there: she wanted to see the explosion! In fact, it was the main reason why she had wanted to come early. To see her beloved Danielle and her new lover, Frank, in the throes of first love, first lust and first passion - this was a time to be cherished and treasured, and she wanted to be a part of it.

It was just a matter of time now.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Are you kidding me?

I finally put in some graphic sex and no one comments?

What do I have to do to get a word from you people? Full blown sodomy orgy with donkeys and dwarves?

Seriously, though, hope you're enjoying the story. Won't be able to post anything for a few days, so please be patient.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #39
eostby

We were too awestruck to comment. Your storytelling is just that good.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #40
ChazzTuck

I have been away and just now read it, and even if you had said nothing I would still be compelled to post. A-M-A-ZING! That was great; not only the action itself but also the way you tied in the impact it had on Dani and Frank! I swear I feel like I am hearing about real people, the way you make them come alive! I know I've said this before but you have to be published! I could almost swear this story was published it is so good... Hot Dang! Please, keep it up!
ChazzTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 15

Rita hurriedly got dressed and picked up the food, which she brought to the kitchen. Jacques joined her there, a grinning smile on his face.

"Well, you look happy..."
"I love these things... Luis was so out of it at the end, when you two were jerking him off!"
"I wasn't sure Dan would go for it, but she's as game as ever... I might even get her to blow you, love."
"Oh! No! This is Frank's time, I don't want to intrude."
"Well, I do... I'd like to feel Frank's hard dick rammed all the way up my pussy!"

Jacques was surprised.

"Someone's turned on."
"You better fuck me good later on or I'm going to have to call Luis back!"
"Yes ma'am!"

They kissed and laughed.

"Where are the others?" Jacques inquired.

Rita and Jacques hazarded a look back to the living room: Frank was still standing there, face-to-face with a naked Danielle, and they couldn't look away from each other. Rita whispered:

"It's so going to happen..."
"Just not yet."
"Jacques, let them do it."
"No, honey... it's food time."

Rita was anticipating Frank jumping all over Danielle, but he was just standing there. Jacques decided to break them out of their reverie.

"Guys!"

Both Danielle and Frank turned towards him.

"Food. Dani, get dressed."
"uh? oh... right."

Danielle raced out of the living room, back to her bedroom, so she could get dressed again. Rita gave a shoulder jab to Jacques.

"You should have let them do it. I want to watch it!"
"Don't you think they deserve a little privacy?"
"Dammit, Jacques, don't take this away from me."
"Rita!"

Jacques' voice was hard. Rita lowered her head.

"You'll have an opportunity, but be patient."
"I'm sorry."

Jacques gave a hug to his girl.

"I love you, honey... don't worry. There's still more to come..."
"Okay."

Frank finally came over. His eyes still had an asbent look as he went towards the food.

"So, Frank... how was it?"
"uh... what?"
"How was it?"
"What specifically?"
"Are you daft? You just saw my girlfriend eat out yours, and then they gave us blowjobs... THAT specifically."
"Oh... uh..."

Frank laughed.

"It was... man... wow. Just so awesome."
"Rita enjoyed it."
"I can't get enough pussy myself, can you, Frank?"

Frank just giggled nervously. As the trio sat down, Danielle came into the room, wearing a one-piece dress (she obviously had not bothered to put a bra on). They all sat and started digging into their respective meals. They were all famished from the emotion and activities and barely said anything. Jacques was the first to finish his plate, so he took it upon himself to speak first.

"So... we're all here... relaxed... everything's fine... boys are satisfied... girls are awesome. What's next?"

It took a moment for the others to ponder the question. It was still early in the evening and so much more could take place.

"I know one thing I want..."
"Rita..."
"What? Nothing wrong with it."
"Nothing at all."

Frank paused.

"Water."
"What?"
"We need something to do with water."

He looked at Danielle.

"He's right. We need a pool..."

The question hung in the air. Where could they find a pool at this hour, on this late day in December? But Danielle and Frank had made up their mind. They needed to find a pool. But where could they find one?

Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #42
will9022

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. This story is so good! I really can't wait to see what happens with the rest of this night, and I don't even know what to expect with the party they are going to have! Keep up the amazing work!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #43
orion90

Frank sorta reminds me of an older character of yours (Jim). I read that whole storyline, and have been waiting for every update on this story. Decided now to show my praise!

You should compile your previous big story into a large .pdf or something as I would enjoy reading it again, and to do this same with this one.
orion90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:13 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

I must admit that Jim and Frank are similar in many ways, because they both resemble me, to some extent. They are both literary students, both are writers, shy, in love with relatively open-minded girls and eager to try new stuff but not willing to go to any lengths to get there. The relationship is much more important to them than the daring.

I will admit that I wish I had the chance to be more like my characters on some level, and this is catharsis that allows me to deal with these desires which, being in a relationship for eight years now, are sometimes hard to reconcile. I adore my girlfriend, and we're both very open-minded, but we're also very aware of the effects that open sexuality in a relationship can have in any relationship. I try to relay that in my stories, if possible, and applicable. Not everyone gets so convoluted about it, but some do.

I would love to see my girlfriend make love to another girl, but chances are that's not going to happen, and that's okay because the fantasy is often better than the real thing too. I get my dose of lesbianism in my stories and in my porn (and my role-playing game with my girlfriend). I don't delve as much into male homosexuality because it's not something I fancy quite as much (though I would claim to be bi-curious myself).

If these things ever do happen to me in real life, then I'll take the experience for what it is and live with it. If they don't, then I can also live with that.

...wouldn't it be awesome though?

Stay tuned!

Blog for my GD stories

Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #45
orion90

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
I must admit that Jim and Frank are similar in many ways, because they both resemble me, to some extent. They are both literary students, both are writers, shy, in love with relatively open-minded girls and eager to try new stuff but not willing to go to any lengths to get there. The relationship is much more important to them than the daring.

I will admit that I wish I had the chance to be more like my characters on some level, and this is catharsis that allows me to deal with these desires which, being in a relationship for eight years now, are sometimes hard to reconcile. I adore my girlfriend, and we're both very open-minded, but we're also very aware of the effects that open sexuality in a relationship can have in any relationship. I try to relay that in my stories, if possible, and applicable. Not everyone gets so convoluted about it, but some do.

I would love to see my girlfriend make love to another girl, but chances are that's not going to happen, and that's okay because the fantasy is often better than the real thing too. I get my dose of lesbianism in my stories and in my porn (and my role-playing game with my girlfriend). I don't delve as much into male homosexuality because it's not something I fancy quite as much (though I would claim to be bi-curious myself).

If these things ever do happen to me in real life, then I'll take the experience for what it is and live with it. If they don't, then I can also live with that.

...wouldn't it be awesome though?

Stay tuned!
I figured that's why they have many parallels. I just like reading the good stories/writing here (although some situations would be cool).

It is a shame that your work isn't more well known on the boards, or at least I feel that way. Maybe it is due to it being too good. I noticed the really really good stories on here don't have too many comments (some break that trend, but few). I guess people just get too into the story and don't know what to comment (as I).

Anyways, keep up the good work. Like I said, putting your works in a secure format so that one can read through them easier would be great. I think that would really help out your previous work which had branching storylines. Heck, maybe do a small publishing yourself.

-Will
orion90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk