Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2024, 07:41 AM   #31
Dave1996
getDare Sweetheart

- plugged/toy swim. Swimming with a toy and/or buttplug inserted. Would depend upon the toys

- bi-bi-bikini. Swim in a bikini. Remove it in car.

- insertion. In changing room, insert toys like you're doing an every day thing
Dave1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dave1996 for this post:
Old 05-15-2024, 12:09 PM   #32
Fireblaster

Default Hide and Seek

When you go the locker, change into your swimming outfit and hide your clothes outside in the locker area but not inside the locker.
Complete your practice with a dildo in pussy.
After returning get out of the outfit and cover yourself with a towel and go take a shower after taking shower, come back naked after drying, without the towel and try to find your clothes, if you find them you wear them and go home, if you don't then you wear the swimsuit and go home or go home just in a towel or naked, as daring as you feel.
Likes: Impact play, Bondage, Anal play, Watersports, Slave training, Edging, Public, Hidden public, Nipple torture, Clit torture, Denial, Humiliation, Degradation, Clothing control, TPE, Body writing and CNC

Limits: Illegal, Unsafe, Animals, Vomit, Blood

Preferred mode of contact
You can contact me through Kik, Snapchat Discord, or just a PM if you’re interested.

Kik: Fireblaster888
Snapchat: fireblaster242
Discord: omnivore1447
Fireblaster is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fireblaster for this post:
Old 05-15-2024, 01:11 PM   #33
Cuddle_slut

I think a fun dare could involve a little bit of motivation!

Set a goal for your practice such as achieving a certain time, distance etc. It should be a goal that's possible if you're having a good day but very likely you won't achieve.

If you achieve the goal: congratulations - cum in the shower to celebrate
If you're close but not quite there - edge in the locker room (you can add more edges if you are slightly further from the goal)
If you completely miss the mark - now you're in trouble and need a punishment. Wear a plug for the next 4 workouts

Switch, but definitely more submissive

Kik: desperate_switch_slt

Likes: bets/challenges/competitions, humiliation, denial, questions, cock slapping

Dislikes: pee, ice, messy

Limits: face, pictures (soft limit), public, marks, body writing, scat, anything else I decide

Toys: household items, set of butt plugs

PM Dares
Cuddle_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:16 PM   #34
WetSwimmerGirl

Default Report on 1st Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Next time you swim remove your swimsuit in the locker room and go home in just a coverup.

Here is the report on the very first dare received on this thread. It was completed yesterday morning.

Perhaps to the disappointment of the darer and some of the other folks here, I chose a rather conservative cover-up. I wanted to take it easy on the first dare and to gauge reaction of others. Hence, I chose a long, dark satin t-shirt that would remain opaque even when wet, though it did little to conceal my nipples that unabashedly stuck out and rubbed against the shirt with evever movement of my breasts. Though not excessively long, the satin shirt also extended to mid-thighs, doing a good job covering my rear, definitely longer than some of the mini skirts I own.

After my swim, I took a shower, put all my clothes in the bag, grabbed it along with the purse and looked at the mirror to make sure there were no surprises. Satisfied with relative civility of my state of dress, I exited the locker room into the gym hallway. Again, perhaps to the disappointment of the darer, I placed one arm with the purse in front to cover the breasts and nipples, while the other hand gently held onto the rear hem of the shirt to make sure it does not ride up.

Despite this, I did get a few looks from men and women alike. Looks but no stares. I would like to assume that people thought I had something underneath, but I also know that many may have been hoping I’d be naked.

200 feet of the hallway got me past the check-in desk and, after a few more steps to the outside. I love the feel of fresh breeze against my skin, and so do my nipples. With less people, I uncovered my breasts and calmly walked to my car, while still holding on to the hem against wind gusts that risk lifting my shirt.
This dare could have been quite challenging for someone needing to take public transportation or having to street park the car blocks away from their apartment in a busy part of town. Fortunately for me, I live in a suburban house with a driveway. Therefore, once I was in the car, the ride home was unevenful.

Along the way, the darer wanted me to expose my breasts for 30 seconds as an add-on to the dare. However, I had to decline the challenge this was rush hour. I was able to pull them out for a couple of seconds at a time when it was clear. He also wantes me to raise my shirt, so that the skim of my behind would be seat and my vagina in the open; that I was able to do. The ride home in this fashion made me quite wet, with the spot on the seat attesting to it.

When I got home, the only person who was inside was my 19-year-old brother. However, his exact whereabouts in the house were unknown, and I made it to my room without any further adventures.

And that wrapped up my first swim dare.

Kik: WetSwimmerGirl
Discord: WetSwimmerGirl (preferred)

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

New Updates 5/28! PM Blog Up to 3, per person per day if you do it right

My Swim & Other Dares Thread

Last Orgasm: May 18 | Denied until: July 1

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-15-2024 at 02:26 PM.
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-15-2024, 02:23 PM   #35
dontgetcaught

Fabulous write up and report! Congrats on completing your first dare, was it exhilarating?! Thanks again for sharing your adventure, looking forward to more!

Last edited by dontgetcaught; 05-15-2024 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Typos
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:51 PM   #36
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
Fabulous write up and report! Congrats on completing your first dare, was it exhilarating?! Thanks again for sharing your adventure, looking forward to more!
Thanks Dontgetcaught! On your blog you seem to have many wild adventures that are probably more than I can do. Feel free to reach out by Kik or through PM here.

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Old 05-15-2024, 04:00 PM   #37
WetSwimmerGirl

Hi Cuddle, that's an interesting take on things. What I loke about it is that I can combine it with some other dares.

The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-15-2024, 05:40 PM   #38
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

How far away is the pool?

Go to the pool in just a swimsuit.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 09:17 PM   #39
Dreming_Alice_

Great job on your first dare. Looking forward to seeing how you build on it with all the dares in this thread.

Likes: Dares/ Bets / enf/ public (Semi-public mainly) / short term denial/ masturbating/ anal
Limits: Extreme dares/ online pics/ scat

Toys: Kegel balls/ various dildos and plugs/ nipple clamps/ wand/ bullet/ pussy pump
Dreming_Alice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dreming_Alice_ for this post:
Old 05-16-2024, 06:42 AM   #40
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Could you change from one bikini to another in the pool?
Old 05-16-2024, 02:21 PM   #41
WetSwimmerGirl

Hi Zephyrnem,

That is doable (as long as I dont take public transport and drive instead). Thanks so much for spicing up my swims amd trips to them. I'll put a report here when I complete it.

Old 05-16-2024, 02:26 PM   #42
WetSwimmerGirl

Greatcowbow,

Wow, that is a hot challenge. You know I will have to give some thought how to pull this off. I am not sure if this is best for the university pool or for the local pool. I really dont want others to get involved in my shenanihans, but I feel like I can use someone helping me out pull this off.

Old 05-16-2024, 02:26 PM   #43
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreming_Alice_ View Post
Great job on your first dare. Looking forward to seeing how you build on it with all the dares in this thread.
Thanks so much for encoragement and for cheering me on. Reach out on KIK of you want to chat.

Old 05-16-2024, 05:26 PM   #44
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Attach your bikini bottoms to a weight so they sinknto the bottom of the deep end. Now youll have to sevife dive to get them back if you cam gwt to the bottom hope no one is looking when your bum in up when you dive.

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 07:01 PM   #45
EasyLeesy

Dare 1: In your one piece swimsuit:
Quite simple - just pull the crotch aside and leave it aside. You may put it back outside the pool if you may get caught, but in the pool, you should actively make sure its aside as much as possible

Dare 2: In a string 2 piece:
Tie your bottoms badly. Swim until they untie and float away (help them along if you need to. Act innocent if caught. If no one else is around, don't put them back on, just collect and return to the changing room. Bonus if the top falls too
EasyLeesy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk