Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #31
The Judge

Default Interestng

changing your argument up a bit and it is so far going swimingly. keep it up!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #32
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Oh, I will. Believe it!

Part 10

Mark looked around the clearing. It was lit up with four flashlights like before, but it wasn't dark enough for them to be really effective. Also, they were not alone. Rebecca was standing in the center of the clearing, holding a medium-sized bag. There was no sign of Christina.

"Where's Christina?" Mark demanded.

"Oh, she's not here," Rebecca replied.

"She had to go someplace tonight and run an errand for Jeff," Alice continued.

"Okay," Mark said. "So why am I here?"

"Well," Alice said, "You and Christina violated our punishment last night. You were supposed to be tied to that tree until morning. We were upset to come here and find you gone."

"So you have a choice," Rebecca said. "You can either walk away now, and let us practically torture Christina for the remaining three weeks with embarrassing pranks; or you can let yourself be tied up until tomorrow morning. And since no one else know's you're here, you can't get away."

Mark went over the two choices the girls had given him. He didn't want Christina to suffer for helping him, but he also didn't want to be tied to a tree all night. He decided to go with the latter option, since it would only affect him, and the girls were a little disappointed that he was allowing himself to be tied up again.

"I guess this means we can't steal all of Christina's clothes like we planned," Alice commented as they tied Mark up in the same fashion as before with new ropes from the bag Rebecca had been holding.

"I'm sorry to ruin your well-laid plans," Mark said sarcastically.

"Oh well," Rebecca replied. "We'll have to do something else."

Once Mark was scure, the girls picked up thier flashlights and started to leave.

"Wait!" Mark called to them.

"What is it?" Alice replied.

"What if people notice I'm gone?" Mark asked.

"We have a person in the boys' cabin that will give Jeff and anyone else asking a cover story. Counselors are always out and about at night, so it won't be a surprise," Rebecca said.

"Who is it?" Mark wanted to know.

"That would be telling. Enjoy your night, Mark," Alice said as they left.

Mark was in a real jam. He couldn't get loose from the ropes and this time Christina couldn't help him. He supposed he would be sleeping out here in this forced, upright position. No one would really wonder where he was.

Mark wondered who their accomplice was, and why they were helping the girls. He'd only met a few of the other male counselors, so it could be anyone.

Suddenly, leaves started rustling in the woods behind Mark, who thought that it was some kind of animal. As the rustling grew louder, Mark realized that, whatever it was, it was coming straight towards him. Christina hadn't made any noise last night, but whatever was coming sure was making alot of it. Mark thought it was probably a bear from the loudness of its movement.

The thing came around the tree and stood in front of Mark. It wasn't a bear. In Mark's opinion, it was much worse then a bear.

"Hi Mark. What's up?" Alex said.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #33
The Judge

Default Suprise!!!!

wow. im shocked. nice change there
Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #34
Underdude

This is getting pretty good. I am really enjoying the twists in the plot line. I wonder what is gonna happen next.
Underdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #35
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Thanks for the comments. I'll try to update this soon.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #36
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Part 11

"Hello, Alex. What brings you here?" Mark asked, trying to keep himself calm.

"If I remember correctly, I still owe you revenge from the first night that you babysat us," Alex replied. He stared at Mark, who was still tied up, and smirked.

"So what are you going to do to me?" Mark asked.

"Actually, I'm not going to do anything. I was thinking of setting you free, and doing it in a way that it would look like you escaped on your own."

"What's the catch?" Mark asked, all too aware of Alex's devious mind.

"There's one condition, and I won't even hold you to it if you agree," Alex said.

"What is it?"

"You have to bring me to the next truth or dare game that you have with the other counselors," Alex replied.

Mark considered this. Obviously they would get in a lot of trouble if they brought a camper to a truth or dare game that wasn't even allowed in the first place. But on the othe hand, it would get Alex off his back for good, and not have to worry about anything for the next three weeks.

"Okay, I'll take you," Mark said

"Yes!" Alex exclaimed, obviously excited. He went behind Mark and started loosening the ropes around his hands. Once they were loose enough, Mark pulled his hands free. He then undid the rope around his waist, and finally the rope around his feet. He tossed the ropes in the woods and looked around for his clothes.

"Here they are," Alex called, holding up Mark's clothes.

Mark got dressed again, thinking over the choice he had just made. It seemed simple at first, but now he wasn't too sure. Both him and Alex could get in a lot trouble if someone said anything. Alex would be sent home, while the police would probably take Mark away.

He also wondered how Alex had found out about the truth or dare games, since they were, after all, supposed to be kept secret. Mark asked Alex this, who told him that another counselor had brought Alex to a game last summer, despite the risks. According to Alex, this counselor was not at camp this year.

They had walked almost all the way to the boys' camp area when Mark asked Alex how he had found him. Alex said, "I followed you. I was hoping you would be able to get me into the TorD game this summer. I don't remember anyone else that was there last time."

They parted company and Mark headed back to the conselors' cabins. He could almost imagine the look on Alice and Rebecca's faces when they discovered he had gotten away again...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #37
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

I like it.. but 1 prob.. I read faster then you write..

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:57 AM   #38
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I can only type so fast...

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-21-2010, 04:16 PM   #39
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
I can only type so fast...
No, don't waste it on a comment. Excellent story.

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:17 PM   #40
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Thanks.

The next few parts will consist of more truth or dare, so if anyone wants to submit any dares they would like used, feel free to PM me.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #41
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Part 12

The next morning, Mark woke up thinking about what had happened the night before. He was still nervous about bringing Alex to a truth or dare game that was supposed to be kept secret. He wondered what David would say.

Mark considered not bringing Alex at all, but Alex did help him out the night before, despite their past history. He figured he owed Alex, since he didn't want to spend the night tied up to a tree.

Mark then decided that he would bring Alex after all. It was fair, and he could make up some lie to tell the others. He could say that Alex was his younger brother, and that he (Mark) had to keep an eye on him. The only problem was getting to Alex in time and telling him that he had to go along with whatever lies Mark would tell.

When Mark was dressed, he went outside the cabin to find Alice and Rebecca standing a few yards away from the door, apparently waiting for him.

"How did you escape?" Alice whispered, marching up to Mark as she said this -there were some people around that could overhear them.

"I guess you two aren't really good at tying knots like you say you are," Mark replied, hoping to agitate Alice.

It worked. Mark could literaly see Alice's face turn red. She clenched her right hand into a fist and pulled it back, but Rebecca knocked it aside before she could hit Mark.

"Cool it," she said to Alice. "Or you'll get in touble."

Alice ignored her. "Tonight, you're going to pay, Mark!" she exclaimed, as Rebecca pulled her away. Luckily, no one had paid any attention to this little scene.

Later that night, Mark met Alex in the woods near the mess hall. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," Alex replied.

"You know what you have to say?" Mark asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. No one's going to ask who I am, or care that I'm there."

"Okay," Mark said uncertainly.

They walked through the woods to the secret spot in silence. A majority of the boys were playing manhunt in the woods, and they would be doing that for a while. No one would wonder where Alex was for some time.

Mark had mentioned to David that a third boy would be joining them tonight, so he said that he would ask another of the girls to attend. He asked no questions about who Mark was bringing, in fact, it seemed he didn't care at all.

They arrived at the clearing at a few minutes before nine o'clock. The flahlights were up and lit, but no one was there except for David, who was pacing the clearing.

He looked up and said, "Hi, Mark. I see you found the place alright, and brought someone along."

"Yeah," Mark said. "David, this is-"

He was interrupted by David saying, "Alex, it's been awhile, man."

"Hi David," Alex replied.

"How do you two know each other?" Mark asked.

"I see Alex alot, actually," David answered. "The reason why is simple: I'm Zack's older brother."

14 years on GetDare!

Last edited by Demon Thief; 04-28-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:34 PM   #42
Roll,ova,and,beg

really good can't wait to see what happens next
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:03 PM   #43
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Part 13

"You're Zach's older brother?" Mark exclaimed. "I had no idea."

"I am," Daid replied.

"But you didn't say anything when he arrived," Mark said.

'Actually, I did. You were talking with Alex's mom while I said hello."

Mark was going to press him further, but he decided to return to the other matter at hand. "So you don't have a problem with Alex playing with us?"

"Not really," David replied. "We'll have to change some rules, but I have no problem with him playing. He's practically family to me."

"What will the others say?" Mark pressed.

"They don't care. We've all played together before. You're the only new one here."

Mark was about to continue questioning him, but then the girls arrived. Alice, Rebecca, and to Mark's great surprise, Christina. Both Alice and Rebecca had evil smirks on thier faces. Alice was also carrying a backpack, which she set on the ground.

"Are you guys ready to play?" Alice asked.

"Yes," everyone esle replied.

"Good, because here's how it's going to work. We'll be playing in teams of three. The teams will be: me, Christina, and Rebecca versus David, Alex, and Mark. Each person can ask a truth or dare to any number of people in the other group. The first person to refuse a dare or not answer a question truthfully loses, and if one loses, then all lose. The losers will then do whatever they're told for the rest of the night."

"I agree, but on two conditions," David said.

"What are they?" Alice asked.

"First, Alex doesn't have to stay and do whatever you guys want if we lose. If he's gone for too long, people will worry. Second, no sexual questions or dares for his safety. That's it," David said.

"Agreed," Alice said.

"Alright, then. We're going first," Mark said.

"So be it," Rebecca said.

Mark looked toward Alice and said, "Alice, truth or dare?"

14 years on GetDare!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:20 AM   #44
jambalaya

I really like this story like your first one. Please write more and if possible, faster please.
jambalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #45
Roll,ova,and,beg

ahh let him take his time the longer he takes the better it will be
Roll,ova,and,beg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk