Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2022, 10:54 AM   #31
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianholes View Post
We have already bought the concert tickets so I guess she'd have to me my slave on the 15th! Maybe I shouldn't be so confident... But yes, I have texted her this morning and she's down, that kinky thing
I hope she's nice to you. It would be terrible if she kept you tied spread-eagle on the bed for an afternoon, then used the hitachi on you whenever she felt the least bit horny. You'd spend practically the whole time begging to eat her sweet pussy.

Anyway.

Your toys list includes "at the moment..." You should probably expand that. Even a cheap little bullet can be fun. If you decide to get a more portable vibe, do this:

Get naked and edge twice (just to set the mood). Lube up and insert your buttplug, then edge again.

Get dressed as sexy as you feel is appropriate. Put the vibe in place and turn it on low. Wear as little underwear as needed to hold everything in place.

Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-curator-ch-01 ; see how you like it.

You're done after you read at least five chapters/stories and type up a report.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:24 AM   #32
asianholes

Hello everyone! Sorry for disppearing for a bit. I was focusing a lot on the test yesterday (had to do 10 edges; 1 per distraction after...) And ended up going to my girlfriend's at night and chilling there. Unfortunately did not make her cum, (I guess I owe you guys one punishment) but yes, we had a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Edge View Post
good girl
Since your a 20 year old girl your should realy wear thongs...
So i dare you to go to the mall in your shortest dress/skirt u own as well as high heels and buy a nice sexy thong and a matching bra .
make sure to lock at the ones at the bottom of the shelves as well :')

obviously no underwear!
I did this earlier today! I stole one of my girlfriend's short skirt and went pantieless to shop by myself. I didn't buy a bra though, just two matching thongs to wear from one of those crappy clothing stores
Toys: Buttplug, Hitachi Vibe... at the moment

Pussy is Denied till 15 December
asianholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:26 AM   #33
asianholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
I hope she's nice to you. It would be terrible if she kept you tied spread-eagle on the bed for an afternoon, then used the hitachi on you whenever she felt the least bit horny. You'd spend practically the whole time begging to eat her sweet pussy.

Anyway.

Your toys list includes "at the moment..." You should probably expand that. Even a cheap little bullet can be fun. If you decide to get a more portable vibe, do this:

Get naked and edge twice (just to set the mood). Lube up and insert your buttplug, then edge again.

Get dressed as sexy as you feel is appropriate. Put the vibe in place and turn it on low. Wear as little underwear as needed to hold everything in place.

Take a smartphone/tablet/laptop and go to a Starbucks (or similar). Get a coffee and a snack. Sit there and eat. While you do, read some smutty stories. Start with this one: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-curator-ch-01 ; see how you like it.

You're done after you read at least five chapters/stories and type up a report.
I... usually get my sex toys from online so it would take a while for a bullet vibe to come, if not late this month, at all. But I would probably be doing this tomorrow!
Toys: Buttplug, Hitachi Vibe... at the moment

Pussy is Denied till 15 December
asianholes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 02:36 AM   #34
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

You need to get a tail plug

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk