Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2022, 08:04 AM   #31
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Grab your electric toothbrush. Put a healthy amount of toothpaste on the brush. Now place the brush directly on your clit and turn it on. Leave it there for five minutes. No orgasming.
Old 08-29-2022, 08:33 AM   #32
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Grab your electric toothbrush. Put a healthy amount of toothpaste on the brush. Now place the brush directly on your clit and turn it on. Leave it there for five minutes. No orgasming.
This task made the useless cunt even more remorseful than before. When the vibrating toothbrush with toothpaste was placed on an already swollen clit, the fattie's clit was burning badly (it didn't help that the toothpaste was extra minty). The toothbrush somehow made it worse, maybe by adding friction. It hurt so much that the fattie couldn't even bear to hold it in place for 5 minutes, so it had to keep it in place by rubber banding the brush to the thigh. This hurt alot, but was better than before as it had less direct clit contact. The full pussy is now turning maroon and purple rather than red, but after this the clit is a bright red. Both hurt to touch. Even wiping the paste off hurt the fattie as the cold wipe added to the burn and bending over again hurt its fatty tummy. Thank you for punishing this useless fat bitch, it awaits in sobs and tears the well deserved pain to come from all future punishments.
PainFatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 08:50 AM   #33
SerBlack
getDare Addict

You've done well. Now insert your brushes into your ass and pussy. Pinch your clit between two fingers as hard as you can and roll it around. Do this for five minutes. You are allowed to orgasm during this if you can. If you do orgasm before time is up you still have to keep going.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:10 AM   #34
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You've done well. Now insert your brushes into your ass and pussy. Pinch your clit between two fingers as hard as you can and roll it around. Do this for five minutes. You are allowed to orgasm during this if you can. If you do orgasm before time is up you still have to keep going.
The fattie has completed this dare. It hurt a lot to put the brush in the pussy this time because of how swollen the fattie's pussy is. With both holes plugged up, the fattie felt full. Pinching the fattie's worthless clit was torture because it hurt so much and the pain was self inflicted. The fattie was crying so much that the tears went down its swollen boobs, big tummy and down to the pussy and thighs. Its clit is in a good amount of pain and the stupid cunt has to hold it whenever it moves. Thank you for hurting this bitch's worthless swollen clit. I am told that the unbearable pain this week will serve as a good reminder to lose weight by next week, and that I must beg for more punishment just to drive the message home no matter how much I insist that I have learned my lesson.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:13 AM   #35
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Well if you want more, properly beg and make me believe you mean it.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:20 AM   #36
PainFatty
Account Banned

Please hurt my worthless fatty body. Because I am so unmotivated I need to feel the consequences of my fattie self and remember them to increase my self control. It doesn't matter if this worthless cunt is in pain because it deserves every bit of it. It needs to be punished and remember the pain associated with gaining weight so that it never does again. Thank you for causing me the pain I deserve. Please continue to hurt this fat stupid piggie.
Old 08-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #37
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Get one of the small pegs and place it on your clit. Get the binder clips and put them on your nipples. Set a stop watch on your phone. Start it and close your eyes. Now you have to guess when 98 seconds is up.

For every second you are under the time is 10 seconds extra before you can take the clips off and 10 spanks with the hair brush on your tits. Every second over is 5 seconds extra and 5 spanks with the hair brush to your tits.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:06 AM   #38
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
Get one of the small pegs and place it on your clit. Get the binder clips and put them on your nipples. Set a stop watch on your phone. Start it and close your eyes. Now you have to guess when 98 seconds is up.

For every second you are under the time is 10 seconds extra before you can take the clips off and 10 spanks with the hair brush on your tits. Every second over is 5 seconds extra and 5 spanks with the hair brush to your tits.
As punishment for not begging correctly the first time, I was made to scrub my nipples with steel wool and wax a small part of my pussy which now has written fat cunt on it. After this treatment, my boobs felt like they were going to fall off and putting on the clamps made the fattie scream. Hence the fattie was forced to hold its panties in its mouth with the clamps on the purplish throbbing nipples. The clit felt like it was on fire as it was cleaned with antiseptic both before and after the partial pussy waxing. Another scream earned the fattie a tummy punch. After closing its eyes, the piggie counted much too fast and was a whole 7 seconds under. It was hence made to hold the position for an extra 70 seconds during which 50/70 of the spanks were administered. The remaining 20 were administered at the exact point the fattie's tits were clamped to reinforce the message and now both nipples have reminder marks. Please continue punishing this worthless cunt. It should be in far too much pain to sleep tonight.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:12 AM   #39
PainFatty
Account Banned

I have been requested to beg for bladder control as it will make me feel the pain of being fat and filled up. I was also told that it will be a replacement for my dinner for tonight because I ate too many calories for lunch by eating sweets.

Please fill my bladder so that it hurts and make the fatty hold it. Give the fat bitch specific times to go to the bathroom - it must suffer and train itself to hold it in like a good bitch, or face more painful punishment. I am already in a lot of pain and am in tears. But if I do all of the dare stuff for today, I was told I am allowed a break for tomorrow. otherwise i must continue my punishments tomorrow all day as well.

please hurt me i deserve it

Last edited by PainFatty; 08-29-2022 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:15 AM   #40
SerBlack
getDare Addict

You are doing very well. Get a binder clip and attach it to your clit. Get your brushes and insert one into your pussy and one into your ass. Get the small pegs and peg your pussy closed, with just the brush sticking out.

Now fuck yourself with both brushes. You cannot remove the clamps until you edge.

And drink a large glass of water
Old 08-29-2022, 10:35 AM   #41
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You are doing very well. Get a binder clip and attach it to your clit. Get your brushes and insert one into your pussy and one into your ass. Get the small pegs and peg your pussy closed, with just the brush sticking out.

Now fuck yourself with both brushes. You cannot remove the clamps until you edge.

And drink a large glass of water
the binder clip nearly flattened my clit and was incredibly painful. When the piggy tried to peg its pussy lips together, the edges of the binder clip on the inside of the pussy was even more excruciating. The double fucking was done roughly and hence hurt alot as it rubbed against my swollen and puffy purple skin. It also caused the clamps to shift in my pussy which caused much pain. Edging was very hard to do through the pain. Finally, I was made to drink half a standard bottle (250 mL) of ice cold water. I am not looking forward to holding it. However, the worst part by far was removing the binder clip - it felt like a hot poker was directly burning the clit as the blood rushed in. The piggy's tummy is also starting to get hungry because all the calories earlier were empty calories. The worthless cunt is in for a very long, painful and memorable night.

Thank you for giving the stupid cunt the pain it deserves.
Old 08-29-2022, 10:49 AM   #42
SerBlack
getDare Addict

You've done very well. Have another drink. Slowly and gently rub your clit for five minutes to get the blood flow back.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:06 AM   #43
PainFatty
Account Banned

Quote:
You've done very well. Have another drink. Slowly and gently rub your clit for five minutes to get the blood flow back.
Thank you for the kindness in allowing the fattie to rub its clit. While it still hurts more than anything else I ever felt, it feels less flattened and a bit less pain than when I removed the clip.
On the other note, I was made to drink the remainder of the bottle (another 250 mL) and already am starting to feel the need to pee. I also feel very full like the worthless fattie piggie I am.
Old 08-29-2022, 11:24 AM   #44
PainFatty
Account Banned

I know it hasn't been long, but now I feel like I really need to pee. please let me pee i really need to go
Old 08-29-2022, 11:25 AM   #45
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainFatty View Post
I know it hasn't been long, but now I feel like I really need to pee. please let me pee i really need to go
No, not yet. I'm sure you can hold it much longer. Place the binder clips on your nipples to distract yourself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hair removal, punish a naughty slave, pussy punish, tit punishment, weight loss