Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2022, 08:11 AM   #31
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake 97 View Post
If you can't find socks then it will have to be shoes instead.
Understood. I’ll sneak in and edge to one pair of shoes.
Nachtauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:14 AM   #32
Jake 97

Make sure they look old and tatty.

Dislikes:
CBT, wedgies, spanking, long dares, pee drinking, stress positions.

Limits: family, public, scat, long writing, permanent, extreme pain, cross dressing, messy, money, Friend's, face Pics/Vids, diapers
Jake 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 12:38 PM   #33
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Does anybody have an idea how to make the school way more challenging? I have about 15 minutes on a subway with having to change lines somewhere in between , 20 minutes bus ride and about 10 minutes on foot through a bit of forest bit usually I cycle that part.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:06 PM   #34
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

on your way back from school, have your dick out while in the forest. if you come across anyone, you may tug it back inside your pants, but you have to get it out again once the coast is clear.
you may ofc also cover it up with your jacket anytime.

i'm aware that this is outside your "bathroom/locker room" set for hidden public, so feel free to skip, if it's too daring.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 01:13 PM   #35
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
on your way back from school, have your dick out while in the forest. if you come across anyone, you may tug it back inside your pants, but you have to get it out again once the coast is clear.
you may ofc also cover it up with your jacket anytime.

i'm aware that this is outside your "bathroom/locker room" set for hidden public, so feel free to skip, if it's too daring.
No that’s alright, I‘ll be able to see people coming afterall. Thanks for the dare.
Old 01-08-2022, 01:27 PM   #36
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

perfect. have fun!

Likes and Limits
Old 01-09-2022, 06:16 AM   #37
Nachtauge
Account Banned

I just got an idea about monday. The school is open long before my lessons start. And in the part where my main classroom is located no one has lessons at that time so I can probably do sth in that time. I am looking forward to your suggestions.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:45 AM   #38
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

let's make this a game of chance. roll a die (or do it with an app).
1. roll for how many clothing rolls you need to do.
2. clothing rolls: give each piece of clothing you're wearing a number. whatever number the die shows, you take off.
3. roll again to see how many minutes you have to wait until the next clothing roll.
game ends when you roll a number for the second time or when you have rolled every number once.

i'll leave the numbering for the clothing rolls to you. that means you could also bring extra clothes. this way you will have clothing whose numbers cannot be rolled and those are safe.

Likes and Limits
Old 01-09-2022, 11:03 AM   #39
katien
getDare Sweetheart

When you play with the dice, write down each roll, because after playing the dice, when you get all your clothes back, it would be interesting if you made yourself a hanging wedgie, because Are there hangers inside your class (or something you can hang on? ) ?. I told you to record each roll of the dice, because you should add all the rolls, since the total sum will be the time that you will have to stay in the hanging wedgie. I hope you go to class early enough, if you don't want to get caught!

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 04:23 PM   #40
Nachtauge
Account Banned

I am sorry to disappoint anyone but I won‘t be going to school on monday. In order to go back to school I needed to get myself tested for covid. Lucky as I am the quicktest was positive I am currently waiting to get a PCR-test taken. Again I am really sorry, but I‘ll have to do the dare for monday next week.
Old 01-09-2022, 08:05 PM   #41
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Hopefully you don't have symptoms. Meanwhile, don't worry. We can keep giving you ideas. And if you are in good health, maybe you can go doing a wedgie or some blows to the balls, while you are confined without being able to go to school.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 01-09-2022, 11:01 PM   #42
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

oh, that sucks! hope you don't get to feel it much. for the rest, like katien said, you could think about having some fun at home instead, and then taking the dares to next week.

Likes and Limits
Old 01-10-2022, 01:21 AM   #43
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
Hopefully you don't have symptoms. Meanwhile, don't worry. We can keep giving you ideas. And if you are in good health, maybe you can go doing a wedgie or some blows to the balls, while you are confined without being able to go to school.
Thanks for you concern, but I am fine so far and don‘t worry as long as I’m otherwise well my balls won‘t have an easy time. Do you want me to treat my balls some special way? I‘m up for suggestions.
Old 01-10-2022, 01:31 AM   #44
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Let's start the day right. We are going to train your balls for when you start school, since I think the word "book" is going to be heard several times. Take a die (or an app that acts as a die) and roll the die continuously until you roll the same number a third time (it doesn't have to be 3 times in a row). Add up all the rolls you make. Afterwards, you will drop your pants and stay in your underwear. Grab one of your shoes and hit your balls with it, as hard as you can. The total sum of all the rolls will be the number of hits that you will have to give yourself. This, you must repeat it at least 2 times during the morning. Then, put a report here telling how the experience has been for you.

|35|M|Spain|

(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
Old 01-10-2022, 03:06 AM   #45
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by katien View Post
Let's start the day right. We are going to train your balls for when you start school, since I think the word "book" is going to be heard several times. Take a die (or an app that acts as a die) and roll the die continuously until you roll the same number a third time (it doesn't have to be 3 times in a row). Add up all the rolls you make. Afterwards, you will drop your pants and stay in your underwear. Grab one of your shoes and hit your balls with it, as hard as you can. The total sum of all the rolls will be the number of hits that you will have to give yourself. This, you must repeat it at least 2 times during the morning. Then, put a report here telling how the experience has been for you.
Alright to make me busy I thought why spread it over the whole morning when you can make it in a shorter time. So every twenty minutes since I read your instruction I did a you asked. On my first i got pretty lucky and ended up with a total of 24 hits. It wasn‘t the best feeling ever but I had worse, because it wasn’t that bad i decided to tie up my balls for the next time. My luck the second time was not as good as the first time, I got 40 hits. And this time it hurt a lot more than the first time. The third time I had the worst possible luck because I got the maximum of 48 hits and damn that hurt. But well I did ask for it. I hope the report is satisfactory.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school dares