Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

masterO is there a next part?
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #34
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

Happy to see readers enjoying my story. I'll continue it as time and inspiration allows.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #35
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 11: A Dark Mourning

The next morning as I awoke and the girls already had my breakfast ready and were tidying up the place. My first thought was that last nights events had maybe all been a bad dream; I gathered my thoughts and realized that last night was for real and that there were preparations to be made for Auggie’s funeral.

After breakfast I took a long hot shower, this time I asked the girls for time to myself as I gathered my emotions before facing the day’s events. After my shower I pulled on my best black pants and a long sleeved black button up western style shirt that I usually saved for attending rodeo events. I put on my big black cowboy hat and boots and went into my office. I asked the girls to be about their daily chores and told them I would be gone much of the day. Auggie had asked me to handle his personal affairs should he go before I did and I had agreed to do so.

I opened my safe and got out the papers that Auggie had given me with his instructions for after his death. It was hard to face what I had to do and I had a lump in my throat the entire morning. Auggie had two boys, Ben who lived in the next town about 30 miles up the road and Joe who lived a few hours away in the big city. I called Ben and Joe; I made arrangements to meet them both that day, first Ben and then Joe.

I drove over to Ben’s office spoke with his boss and invited him to the pub next door; I explained that Auggie had passed away last night of an apparent heart attack and that he had asked me to handle things for him. Ben’s face went stone cold as he realized his father had passed and he had not seen him in nearly a year even though he was only one town away. Auggie had expressed to me his heart ache that the boys were so caught up with their careers that they seemed to have no time for him. He would always follow it up with how damned proud he was of them and their accomplishments and that he should not be so hurt by their lack of time. Then he would say he understood, as since their mom had passed the boys had a real hard time coming home. He would admit that he was the same way when he was young and they were just following his example. I told this to Ben as I reached out my arms to him, gave him a hug and said lets finish our beers and go find your brother.

Ben climbed into my pickup truck and we headed for the city to meet with Joe. On the way there we talked about the good ole days when the boys would come with Auggie out to the ranch. We talked about how Auggie thought it was so funny to have the boys mount a green horse and turn them loose in the corral. How the boys would hold on for dear life as the horse did it’s best to throw them but they stayed on so that dad would not tease them about it later. He talked about when they came along on cattle roundups and all the interesting things that had happened.

We pulled up to Joe’s office building lot, Ben asked that I let him tell Joe that their dad had passed on, of course I agreed and we went into the big tall office building to find Joe. Joe knew I was stopping by but was surprised to see Ben and immediately his face went cold as he said what’s wrong little brother, surely your not just here on a social visit. Ben told him that their father had passed and that we needed to make arrangements. I interrupted and told the boys that almost everything had been arranged by Auggie in advance but we needed to plan a day for the funeral and the burial.

I pulled from my brief case Auggie’s papers explaining what and how he wanted everything to be handled. He wanted a viewing for friends and neighbors and a small ceremony with just family and a few close friends. Both the boys were a bit surprised at how organized their dad had been in getting all the matters taken care of and paid for ahead of time. Joe called his wife and talked with her, we decided the funeral should be Monday. We called the undertaker and made the arrangements for Monday afternoon.

I told the boys that Auggie had quite a lot in cash and assets and wanted it split evenly between them and that I was to oversee this process. We then decided the best thing might be for the boys to meet me at Auggie’s home the following day and we could decide what to do with his personal items.

The next day we met at the house as planned and I let the boys into Auggie’s place. They were both very sober as they looked around the house at everything in place just as mom had left it 4 years ago. The place was immaculately clean and not a thing was out of place. Ben made a comment about how neat and orderly dad always was and how everything had a place and was to be in that place. They looked through their dad’s drawers, his mail and his desk. Then they both looked at each other and went to Auggie’s basement gun room, the room was only 6 feet wide but ran the length of the house, about 40 feet long the entry was concealed by a large cabinet, only 3 people in the world knew about that room and we were all there.

Auggie was an avid gun collector and had been an excellent marksman in the US Marine Corp. He had nearly every Colt available and most of the Winchester models, they were his pride and joy. The two boys talked quietly back and forth a few minutes and then said; Jack we want you to take the collection. Neither of us has a secure place for it, dad spent his whole life assembling it we could not bare to see it split up. Would you take it and put it in a secured display at your place with a plaque that says In Memory of Auggie a Great Father and a Dear Friend? I replied that I would be honored to do just that and when I pass on it will still be their collection. They each took a few things from the house as mementos and said you can have anything else you want of his personal things and give the rest to charity. We all hugged and went about the rest of our day.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #36
MasterO
Account Banned

Part 12: The Funeral

The next day I got up and as usual the girls had everything ready for me, they had my breakfast cooked and my clothes laid out for the funeral. The girls asked if they could come along as after all, they may have not known Auggie very long but had known him very close. Of course you can, I’m sure he would like that very much. We all got dressed, piled into the pickup and headed off to meet Auggie’s boys at the house. I introduced the girls to Ben and Joe as a couple of my slaves from the ranch that had become rather close with their father. They both chuckled and said slaves huh, a couple of fine lookin’ slaves you got there Jack. Ben who was the youngest and single tipped his hat and said I need to get me a slave like these, we all laughed as they shook the boys hands. Ben held onto Steph’s hand and pulled her toward him as I joked, careful there son that one’s only 16 and her Grandpa’s a police officer. He quickly released her hand and said damn the luck, as we laughed again.

The five of us went through Auggie’s things and packed up all the more personal items that might be nice to keep around and maybe worked into his memorial. We kept his hat, his boots, his military memorabilia, some pictures of him and the Mrs. and things like that. The rest we packed in boxes and marked to put in the Salvation Army deposit to be given to poor and needy folks. Auggie and Zeb were about the same size so we decided to give his clothes to Zeb. Zeb had spent most of his life savings on his wife’s bout with cancer and his son’s failed business venture. We were sure he could really put Auggie’s duds to good use.

We all grabbed a bite to eat at the café and headed over to the funeral parlor where they were to have a showing from 2:00 to 4:00. The boys were quite surprised when a couple hundred friends and neighbors stopped to pay their last respects. At 4:15 Auggie’s family and closest friends gathered for a short funeral service and then went to the clubhouse for refreshments and visiting.

After a few hours of visiting and reminiscing old times people started to leave and Ben approached me and asked if I had a minute. Sure Ben what is it I replied. Ben said I here you throw some kick ass poker games and that Dad’s seat is open, I wondered if I could sit in for him. Oh and where did you here this I said as I looked over and winked at Steph who had been hanging rather close to Ben all night. Of course you welcome Thursday night at 7:30 sharp, if you’re late you better have a damn good reason or you’ll never live it down. C’mon lets find you another cold one. After all the guests had left and we went back up stairs Steph said I hope you don’t mind me telling Ben about poker night. Just how much did you tell him I asked? Not everything, just that Jess and I started playing recently and I thought I would suggest strip poker next Thursday. We all got into more comfortable clothes and sat in the den to watch a movie before bed.

Old 02-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #37
MasterO
Account Banned

I know some may be bored with the last two parts of this story but now that Auggie has been layed to rest and the girls have met Ben it is bound to heat up some.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #38
imaslave4u

Send a message via AIM to imaslave4u

love the storry keep goin please

i am curently owned by Master MIke
imaslave4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #39
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

would like you to go on
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote