Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-18-2019, 07:48 AM   #31
joeeoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
You cannot call first, joeeoj. You have to write the first report here.

Beg for forgiveness and maybe I won’t send you to the back of the line.

-Comrade Colin.
Sorry, english is not my first language, but thats no excuse . I will go to work to amuse you. Of course i would deserve a punishment for that but i hope you will have mercy.

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
joeeoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 07:53 AM   #32
CaffeineColin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeeoj View Post
Of course i would deserve a punishment for that but i hope you will have mercy.
It is true, you do, of course, deserve a punishment for talking instead of acting. But I will await your report. If it pleases me, I will be merciful. If it does not please me, well, we will see what happens then.

-Comrade Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:21 AM   #33
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

After an exhausting day, shivering in the cold, only staying by the forced labor of the gulag, I finally take a small break, staring at the other working prisoners. My bones ache from all the bending and shoveling. Wondering what I'm building in the first place. Feeling guilty for the fact I'm helping building out the gulag. Commissar CafeineColin walks our way, his face set in a fury. Meekly the group follows as he shouts at them. We all drop our pants and starting wanking. I don't look at the other prisoners. It's humiliating enough we are wanking outside, with the Commissars watching. My dick shriveled to a size that could please none of them. As I cum the first time, I feel a slap on my hands, and see a fierce Commissar staring at me, biting at me: "ruin it". I take away my hands and a few seconds later she motions to continue. I let out a moan, not sure I can do this another time. Strange I think to myself, how I was so desperate the other day to wank and now I can barely get it up. I groan as my dicklet doesn't want to be stimulated, but I force it to go on, trying to fantasize of better time, trying to picture the image of Commissar Rosie instead, pleasing herself with honey. With a wry smile I finally ruin a second time, hoping they will be satisfied with this ordeal.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:27 AM   #34
joeeoj

Thank you Comrade for that possibility! I dont deserve that.

Right after i understood what was to do i got to work and started stroking. As i said earlier i never was forbidden to touch and during the last days of no-touching there builded a desire to stroke which i didnt give in to.

So now being able to stroke means a lot, but knowing it wasnt for any pleasure makes it less great. But a punishment should hurt so i guess that is what we deserve.

I got hard really quickly and got near the edge of orgasm pretty fast as well as i normally jerk off daily. Pushing it over the edge and letting go in the same moment was hard, but i did to please you. It was a real big load of cum which dripped down out of my dick, which i was surprised from. That comes from being denied too, of course. I didnt felt any pleasure.

After that first ruin the hardest part began. When the first orgasms came pretty quickly i really had to work for the second one. My dick was very, very sensitive and being not able to stop made it hurt. But i needed to keep going.
So i stroked around another 15 minutes before i came a second time, a small load without any pleasure too. The first 2-3 minutes of stroking after the first ruined orgasm was the hardest after that it got a little better. The third one was actually a little easier as the second one but knowing that at the end would be no pleasure it all made it hard. At the end my dick was really sore as you predicted and for now iam pretty happy with the no tocuh-rule. But iam sure that will change quickly .

I hope i did good enough for you. Pls let me know if i did well or if i deserve a punishment for performing poor. I really did my best!

Thank you for that task, iam sure me and the other prisoners will think very well before trying any tricks on you comrades.

Prisoner Joe

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
Old 12-18-2019, 08:37 AM   #35
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Confession
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieMarlowe View Post

You should write a report detailing what you have done and why it was a bad decision. Let everyone else in the thread know how much better your life was before you made this mistake and how much you want to put it behind you. Educate them in how good it is to follow the rules.
Blushing brightly I look up at the prisoners as they are looking at me. My eyes widen as I realize they are all waiting for my to speak. In a flashback I think back to the good old days, when I was still a promising member of the party. How could it have come to this. All I did was question one decision moscow made..Slowly I stammer out,"I'm umm I must confess I haven't been following the rules. When I saw the photos..of umm the comrade, I touched my dick. I touched it for hours through my clothes as I was so horny. Eventually I masturbated...As I heard a door slam I realized my mistake and feared what might happen if I was caught. We must play by the rules. We must be rehabilitated...if not..we might not survive. I'm sorry for my transgressions and won't do that again.

Todays task
This does not exactly fit the theme of the gulag but it's what I did today
The picture is here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture....ictureid=70138

I scream as I am caught in the middle of the night by someone. I have no idea who they are. Are they prisoners? It seems doubtful as most prisoners seem broken, what would they need another prisoner for. Is it a commissar? I struggle, trying to catch a glimpse of my asaillant in vain.

Suddenly I'm tied up and forced into a diaper and a dress. someone whispers in my ear, "We will untie you now. You will cooperate or you will never get out of here. We will see to that.". Slowly the untie me as the command me to stand still and smile. I weep as they take photos of my. In a pink frilly nightdress in diapers. If these photos ever get out, if they are spread anywhere my life would be ruined. If anyone sees them..if people command on them...the pictures will spread. Maybe the assailants will come back and demand more pictures..The remove the dress and just dump her outside wearing just a diaper. panicked, I throw out the diaper, hiding it behind a building, scrambling nakedly trying to reenter the bunk without being seen...

Todays summary:
  • Did my task for today
  • Did the orgasm task
  • Sadly had no time left for the escape task..I so want to escape!
  • I hope my reports were satisfactory for today and they do not require further punishment.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
Old 12-18-2019, 10:31 AM   #36
Rob1202

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieMarlowe View Post
In the shed you find a bunch of papers along with some maps of the area. Its clear that from the map that you had travelled in the wrong direction to reach the nearest town and that there is nothing for you further in this direction 0 you will have to turn back and try again another day.

The papers are especially interesting though. Details of unpatriotic activities being carried out by one of the Comrade Commissars! If you could get this information to Moscow it could secure your release or at the very least put those who have tormented you out of power.
After realizing that I have traveled all this way for naught, I feel like I might just die. But then I see the papers of the Comrade Commissar and I decide that there is still a fighting chance. I decide to hide some of the papers here for safety and took others with me. I backtrack my whole journey. But as I do I realize a fatal flaw. There is nowhere to take refuge!! The Journey is long, my only chance is to return to the prison and hope that no one has noticed. I wait to the point where the security is at it’s lowest and decide to go back in. It seems like my escape attempt went without notice.

There I take the opportunity to to place the papers in a place I know that one of the prisoners will find and sure enough they soon spread throughout the prison camp. But because of this security has now increased. I memorized the maps and know the route to freedom, but my escape will have to wait for now. At least I take pleasure on knowing that Comrade Commissar Marlowe has been humiliated.

As soon as the Commissars notice the images and the fact that another prisoner tried to escape then they forced us out and made us lower our pants. Now we have to orgasm. What kind of sick pleasure do they get out of this!!! But without much of a choice I am left with having to follow orders. I start to masturbate wondering if Comrade Commissar Marlowe is enjoying the sight of everyone masturbating after seeing her photos? No matter, by the time I’m about to orgasm the Commissars decide that the orgasm has to be ruined. They take too much pleasure in this!! Never the less I follow orders like a good prisoner hoping they don’t find out everything that I have done. This goes on and on for the longest while, I lose count of how many orgasms I’ve had in this freezing environment. Never the less I keep on going hoping it will end soon.

*I completed four ruined orgasms as instructed.*

Last edited by Rob1202; 12-18-2019 at 11:14 AM.
Rob1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 01:05 PM   #37
FemdomPantyLover

Femmy reporting in. Quite unthrilled with being punished for my fellow prisoners mistakes. 4 ruins it will be for me.

Standing in front of my Comrade I get the instruction to strip and jerk. I immediately comply. Quickly I am hard and get close to orgasm. I hear “Hands off!” As I begin to cum ruining my orgasm. Then came another shout just as I finished leaking out. “Again! Quickly!” So I began stroking my now sensitive cock again. It took me a bit longer this time but my next orgasm was coming. Again, I hear “Hands off!” Realizing that this was amusement for them and I was not going to get my precious orgasm. I dropped and started to soften as I was instructed to stroke again. My cock was now sore and sensitive so my pace had slowed significantly. This was not unnoticed by the comrade as I heard “Faster you pathetic scum or I’ll have you doing this all day!” I quickly sped up feeling the burn grow stronger with each stroke. After what seemed like a painful eternity I reached my next orgasm which I ruined. At this point I was pleading with the Comrade but to no avail as I was instructed “Again!” My dick now raw with agony made me cry at each stroke. Finally I reached my 4th ruin and the Comrade took pity on me and let me be done. I am very irritated that my fellow prisoners put me through this because of their lack of following the rules. I apologized to my Comrades for my fellow prisoners poor behavior and headed back to the barracks, cock throbbing. After this, I had no thought of wanting to touch my cock anytime soon.
Build my trust and see what happens!

Last edited by FemdomPantyLover; 12-18-2019 at 01:54 PM.
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 01:26 AM   #38
RosieMarlowe

Comrade Collin came in from the cold. As he opened the door Rosie could hear the cries of the prisoners as they performed his punishment. Her eyes were still red and her cheeks streaked with tears from the embarrassment of yesterday. "Thank you for dealing with them Comrade." She said as he entered, "I'm not sure I could have faced them after they had seen that..."

She began to look over the day's paperwork. No matter how humiliated she felt there was a job to do and she had to do it.

Report on Progress of the Prisoners

Comrades FemdomPantyLover, Joeeoj, Rob, and Subaddict have all proved to be moving in the right direction.
Comrade DJR has sadly lapsed today, he will be losing his progress.

Comrade Commissars:
RosieMarlowe
CaffineColin

Prisoners:
subaddict5 (6)
zctt (7)
DJR86 (7)
joeeoj (5)
Rob1202 (5,1)
FemdomPantyLover (5)

Expect a new escape task today

Anything else you might want to know about me you can ask here!
Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

If you PM me please be polite and I'll be polite too!
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 03:15 AM   #39
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Finally getting closer. Oh and a new escape task would be nice, wasn't looking forward to the cold

Would an escape task count as a report? Or do we need a seperate dare for that?

Old 12-19-2019, 03:19 AM   #40
joeeoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaddict5 View Post
Finally getting closer. Oh and a new escape task would be nice, wasn't looking forward to the cold

Would an escape task count as a report? Or do we need a seperate dare for that?
I agree it really is getting cold and i want to go back home

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
Old 12-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #41
joeeoj

As for todays task i want to report about a writing task i did. I asked for some tasks that are linked to our camp here and this is what i got by the lovely getdare-member "Stopclick":

https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=83005

It is 101 lines of: "I defer my will to the Comrade Commissars."

Iam really not skilled in typing and didnt look forward to it. But the message of this task is such an important one, that i did my best to finish it. You can see my result when you look inside the task. I know iam not the fastest typer and did quite some mistakes. But i hope that you are pleased with my intention and amused thinking about prisoner Joe wasting his time for you Comrade Commissars.

Pls let me know what you think about it

Joe

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
Old 12-19-2019, 10:58 AM   #42
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

not too much time today, but I did have on event that didn't work out very well for me....

Storywise
After a long day of hard work in the gulag, everyone was in the bunks. The gulag was terrible, it feels like forever. We could just go to sleep, and have another day of endless work, punishment and humiliation. None of us wanted to face the dreams or should I say nightmares, that every night brings...

Someone managed to smuggle in a few dice. We were not supposed to have fun, but at least we could play the dice and hope noone found out. As we were playing suddenly a Commissar walked in, surprising us with a roll call. Everyone stood at attention, me included. I threw the dice in my pants, hoping they would not notice. As they inspected the bunk, one rolled out of my pants...I mumbled: 'They are not mine..'. A devious smile rising on the Commissar's mouth,"I don't care. Since you are a baby and are clearly lying about it, why don't we put you to work in diapers. No more bathroom brakes for you prisoner...I howled as they walked away, a tear coming from my eyes as I knew all the prisoners would be making fun of me forever now...suddenly..I felt a little bit how Commissar Rosie must have felt...

Translation into an actual report
So I played the boys versus girl 0-40. I made the critical mistake of telling Rosie I had to wear diapers whenever I play the game (thanks Bethany for that..). I think she found it funny and tried to drag out the game. She claimed she was multitasking. Anyway...I decided I'd enlist some boys for help. One of them was kind enough to come to my aid. I was eager to finish the game and get out of the diaper...unfortunately the cost of the help was a bit higher then I would have hoped....After some negotiation and begging for an easier way out, we arrived at me being in diaper for a month (whenever not at work), some time in a chastity cage, a humiliating photo, reporting on all my kinky activities, and quite a lot of spanks on the ass

I tried to avoid a few hours in diapers and ended up...punished harder then Rosie probably would have ever done.

Summary for the day
  • - Report and a task done.
  • - Still no time for the escape task

Old 12-19-2019, 07:49 PM   #43
Rob1202

Task for today:

After humiliating ourselves yesterday in the freezing outdoors I was just glad to be back in my cell. At least it’s bit warmer. That is until they came for me. The Commissars came in and took me by force to an undisclosed area with a bag over my head. I thought “what the heck is going on??” After a while they told me: “it’s time for some reprogramming”.

Now I was properly terrified. What were they going to do to me?? After a while a monitor came up and a video started to play. It was talking about how good it is to follow to rules, how good it is to obey. I thought it was weird so I didn’t pay to much attention. But being tied down on a chair with only this tv in front, I had to pay some attention to it. After a while of this going on I realized that they are trying to brainwash me!! Are you serious?? Does this even work??!!

I decided to see how far this would go. After being tied down for I don’t know how many hours they finally came to take me back. I decided to play along and pretended to be a little drowsy. The laughed and took me back to my cell.

*I was ordered to watch a hypno for about 30 min. It was pleasant and relaxing*
Rob1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:12 AM   #44
RosieMarlowe

Heya all sorry for not getting a write up done today but Comrade Marlowe has been called back to Moscow on party business and thus will be travelling for the next day or so. While she is away please defer to Comrade Commissar Collin.

You can all have today not count to the number of days in a row of filing reports - given I'm unable to post its only fair that I let the rest of you have a break too!

Anything else you might want to know about me you can ask here!
Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

If you PM me please be polite and I'll be polite too!
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:21 AM   #45
joeeoj

Its great that you are having a good time

So does our time in the camp will be prolonged because of that or does it stay the same?

Of course we are waiting for Comrade Collins orders if he would like us to work for him

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk