Old 08-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #31
anayguy

this is becoming a great story
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:12 PM   #32
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean
Default Part 8

Finally the next part is here, sorry for the wait people. I am going to write the next part striaght away. Enjoy, The Bean.

I hardly dared to breathe, as the dog owner; a grey haired farmer looking man dragged the dog away from me. I trickled with sweat; it was running down my face, my arms and legs, and collecting in a tiny pool in the small of my back as I lay flat on my stomach in the tall grass. Only when the owner and the dog had finally disappeared around the corner of the trees on the side of the field did I finally exhale. I almost cried with relief. How close had I come then? I remembered the hot, wet tongue, licking my erection, my balls, and inside my arsehole. It had felt amazing; there was no other word for it. But then I remembered the dogs erected penis, hovering above my body. I recalled how i had felt-excited, petrified, and yet now i felt oddly sad. I began to wander exactly what it would have felt like to have another penis inside of you. I had always thought of myself as a completely straight guy; I was in love with Sophie after all. And yet these new feelings had awoken inside of me. I remembered catching Lee staring at my erection back in the woods, his eyes...
Oh crap! I almost yelled it out loud. The others would be wondering where the hell i was. I cautiously poked my head out above the grass, but, seeing nothing; I scrambled quickly up and ran quickly around the rest of the field.
At last i rounded the last tall clump of grass, and caught site of the entrance to the field. The guys were sat around, but they all stood up and cheered as i stumbled back, too exhausted to try and hide my body. I slumped down on the grass path, my arm shielding my eyes from the sun. I was breathing heavily, and my mouth was parched. The other guys were cheering and whooping, and talking excitedly. Amy and Jenna were clapping, and Ant was trying to start a failing chant of ‘He’s a jolly good fellow’. At last, when they had all calmed down a bit, Mike called the group to a bit of order.
“Right,” he said, and everyone began to sit down again, and i raised myself off the floor and looked around. I was sat next to Sophie and Tony, with the others around the circle. I couldn’t see Luke anywhere, and i could also not see my bag of clothes that Amy had taken. Mike was working out with the others who’s go it was, when i spoke.
“Hey, where’s my clothes Amy?” I demanded. She looked up innocently. “What clothes...?” She asked. I was too tired to do this, so i just slumped down on the grass again. The others were giggling, and i remembered that i was lying here on full show. I quickly sat up, and crossed my legs, hiding my privates with my hands. I glowered at Amy, but she avoided my gaze. “Ok, who’s going next?” asked Tony beside me.
“Heng on, where’s Luke, and my clothes?” I said loudly. I was getting quite annoyed now. I looked at Amy, and she nodded to Mike. I asked him again, but he just laughed and told me to wait. I was angry at them now. They had taken all my clothes, and left me naked in the middle of the city. If they ran off now i would be stranded. I realised that everyone was staring at me, wondering if i was going to get really angry. I was about to, before i realised that i would have to try and keep them onside if i was going to get my clothes back. So i swallowed my pride, and nodded to Mike, signalling for him to carry on. And we began playing again.

Please continue the comments please people, they are helping.

Last edited by the Bean; 08-24-2007 at 04:26 PM.
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #33
the Bean

Default Part 9

Ok guys, as promised, heres the next part. Quite enjoyable to write, so i hope i didnt get caught in the moment and in ends in being to hard to understand. Enjoy, The Bean.

The next smallest was Amy, and Tony was going to give her a dare. This was perfect, and we all knew it, because Amy was Tony’s girlfriend, and they were both group people, and not really shy. We were looking forward to this one. Tony knew he was going to give Amy a dare, so he sat and thought for a while, until Mike took him aside to share ideas. Amy sat fidgeting, nervous about what she might have to do, and it could be anything after what I had just done.
The dares were obviously going to get more daring and exciting as the game progressed, so in a way mine would be easy compared to later ones. At last Tony and Mike rejoined the group, a pair of snug smiles on their faces, though Tony had a bit of a nervous grin.
“Amy, I dare you to let me rub a big pile of shit over an area of you that I choose,” he said. Amy’s eyes widened, but she knew there was no backing out. We were all silent; we were expecting Tony to do something sexual with her, and this one came as a shock. Amy reluctantly agreed, but Sophie asked
“Where are we gonna find a pile of dog crap around here?” Mike and Tony looked at her.
“Oh, not dog crap Soph...” Mike said, and laughed. We all ‘ooh’ed and ‘ouch’ed under our breath. We knew what Mike meant. Amy didn’t fully understand yet, and she didn’t resist much as Tony pushed her gently down until she was lying on her back in the middle of the circle. Then, he dropped his shorts and boxers, so that his arse showed out, and he squatted over Amy’s stomach. Amy squirmed, yelping, until Mike held her steady.
“We all get to do it if you try to resist,” he whispered to her, and she froze, and we watched in horror and (to us) excitement as the first brown lump came poking out of Tony’s hairy arsehole, and dropped onto Amy’s exposed belly. She gasped, and we saw why. The growing pile was steaming, and it must have been incredibly hot on her exposed flesh, not to mention smelly. We were all crowded around watching, and the stink was unbearable.
Tony finished, and pulled his shorts back up. He stood, and admired his handy work, or arse work if you like. A nice big pile of brown muck sat steaming on Amy’s middle, between her shirt and her shorts. Mike let go of her, and stood up.
“And now Tony, you have to complete the dare,” he grinned. Tony stared at him i horror.
“You said that bit was a joke!” he exclaimed. Mike tutted, and stood with his hands on his hips. Tony just stood there, shaking his head. I wondered what the hell could Mike mean. I was about to ask, when Jenna beat me to it. Mike wouldn’t tell us, just told Tony again that he had to do it. Amy still lay there, staring in disgust at the pile of crap on her middle.
At last, it seemed Tony could no longer hold out; he knew what the stakes were. We watched and waited in tense anticipation, as for the second time he pulled down his shorts and boxers, though not just exposing his arse this time, but all the way down to his ankles, and we could see his huge erection poking straight forward. Sheepishly, and yet trying to hurry it up, he stepped out of his shorts, shoes and socks, and pulled his shirt over his head, now the second naked guy in our group.
At seeing his naked body, with its gigantic boner, I felt my own self begin to harden beneath my hands once more. Crap, I thought. If they see my getting a boner over Tony there would be hell to pay. Tony glanced across at Mike again, who indicated with his head. Tony once more bent over Amy, but this time he held up her shorts’ waistband, along with her panties. It was too small a gap to see through, but that wasn’t what it was for. Grimacing, Tony began to push the huge pile of steaming shit with his full blown erection, down through the gap right onto Amy’s privates. She cried out, and we all gasped and laughed nervously. It was exciting and terrible to watch, and by the time he was finished we were feeling a bit sick, mixed in with the huge amounts of horniness. My erection was pretty big by now, and almost impossible to hide, though luckily no one was looking at me. Or so I thought.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:06 PM   #34
YoureAmazingMe

Good storyy. :] more pleasee.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:05 PM   #35
the Bean

that last bit didnt go too far did it? i was a bit worried but i wanted it to be origional
Old 08-25-2007, 01:11 PM   #36
the Bean

Default part 10

here u go guys, next part. Enjoy, The Bean.

I studied my surroundings, for by now I was able to see them. The sun had broken over the hill at last, and the horror of the night was at last at bay. The horror of the day was still to come however, but one thing at a time, ey? I could see the crooked and dark interior of the trunk I was in, the inside was still deep in shadow; the only light source the small hole in the trunk which my face was covering. Now that the sky was lightening, I could see a small circle of grey at the top of the trunk; a long way up, it seemed. I hadn’t dared try to get out during the night; being unable to see my surroundings, or how far down I was. It had felt like a quick drop when I had entered through that hole last night, and upon remembering, the scratches I had sustained stung again. My hurt all over after the game yesterday, if game was still an adequate word to use. After Tony’s first dare, the one with Amy, the game had turned dirty, with more and more horrific dares criss-crossing across in no particular order. They had become so excited after what Tony and Amy had had to do. The thought made me remember the disgusting taste in my mouth, and just remembering it made me want to puke again.
I decided it was time to get out. The sky was brightening quickly, and the grey smudge high above me was turning a light blue. I took a deep breath, my body shaking, my mind still not sure if this was a dream or not. I reached up my arms, grabbing hold of inlets and random protruding pieces of wood. I slowly pulled myself up, my teeth gritted against the pain of the sharp splinters scratching against my damaged skin. Slowly but surely, the small circle of light at the top was beginning to widen. My breath came in whimpers, growing louder as I drove faster and faster in a mad effort to escape. I was almost at the top, my fingers inches away from the spiky parapet of splinters, when the small branch I had been resting my feet on gave way.
I heard the soft, damp snap as if from another world; it barely connected with my mind. As if in slow motion, the opening grew smaller. My shoulders scraped against the sides of the hollow tree, and I cried out, the desperateness of my escape was slipping away from me. In an act of pure desperation, I jammed my knees and shoulders against the rough sides of the trunk. I hurt more than anything I had felt before, splinters jamming into my skin, the sharp wood cutting deep into me. But I had jammed to a stop, less than a metre down from the top. Biting against the pain, I reached up, wincing as the damaged skin of my shoulders stretched. I pushed up with my knees, so close now. A little bit further. And, YES! I grabbed hold of the top of the tree, completely oblivious to the sharp wood jabbing into my hands. In one last wild pull, I heaved myself up and out of the hollow trunk, landing on the steep earth ramp that led up to the top of the tree. I rolled clumsily down it, too exhausted to stop myself. I landed at the bottom with a thud, covered in dry dirt, blood and sweat. I was crying with relief; I couldn’t quite believe it. I took several minutes to gather my strength, even whispering a thank you to God for keeping me safe, though I didn’t believe in him. At last, I stumbled up and leaned against the outside of the tree. I was shattered, cut all over, the wounds most likely all infected with dirt, of which I was covered. But I was alive, and now I needed to decide what to do next. First thing, I knew, was to find Luke. I might be able to find out more from him. And I would need to find my clothes as well. But I knew above all that I would get my revenge. The others would pay.

I had thought the others were all staring transfixed at Tony and Amy, but as I tried desperately to hide my growing erection, I discovered to my horror that someone had noticed. I caught their eye, desperately miming, pleading with them that they would stay quiet. But Mike wasn’t the sort to let that go. Suddenly, he pointed, shouting to the others.
“Hey guys, look. Little Bean’s got a giant boner over Tony’s dick!” The others turned to look, their eyes widening and their mouths opening in shocked laughter as my erect penis throbbed with the new attention. It was now impossible to hide with my hands, but I kept them over it out of sheer defence. I tried to protest, but no words passed my lips; just stammered noises. Tony had finished shovelling, his own erection now pretty covered in hot, stinking muck, and he was staring up at me and the huge bulge under my hands. Amy was whimpering quietly; and I couldn’t blame her. The feeling must be terrible. The others were all laughing and pointing. Gay Boy, they were yelling. I took a step back as Mike started to come towards me, but my foot caught against a tussock of grass, and I fell backwards, my arms flailing wildly, exposing my full erection. I landed hard, the breath knocked out of me. I felt hands grab my body, turning me over, pulling my arms behind my back. I was winded, struggling to breathe and my hard on was poking straight into the ground. I felt my hands being secured behind me, with what I wasn’t sure. They tied it pretty tight, and lifted me up. With my arms behind me, I could no longer hide my embarrassment.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:21 PM   #37
the Bean

Default part 11

Ok, sorry guys that last one probs put a few off with the length, so i have cut this next one off to make it a bit shorter. And dont worry it's going to mellow out soon if it was getting a bit much for some of you. Enjoy, The Bean.

It was still pretty dark under the shade of the trees; it being summer and the leaves out in abundance, producing a dark coverage over the sky. It was light enough to see my way enough to move however. I breathed deeply, gathering strength. I hadn’t eaten since we were first walking up to the hill with the guys, and the last time I had drunk made my mouth sting with remembrance, and my stomach churned again. I knew I had to find Luke, and my clothes for that matter, but I had no idea where to look. Perhaps if I could find Luke, if he was still here as Tony had told me, then he might know where my clothes were. The only problem was the idea of Luke seeing me naked, but I hardly cared at this point. I looked around at the maze of different paths and directions I could take; Tony hadn’t told me exactly where to look. In the end, I decided to just wander randomly around the wood, calling his name as loudly as I dared. Dared. That word hung like a knife in the eerie silence around me.

I bent double, coughing desperate, hearty chokes, trying to breathe normally again after being winded. My erection once again was out for all to see, but this time I was unable to hide it. I could not protest as they man-handled me back to the circle and sat me down, to the loud chorus of laughter, whoops and jeers. When I had caught my breath, I tried to tell them to let me go. This had gone too far, I told them. I got no answer, other than a mock horror ‘ooh’ from the group.
I looked around the group. Mike was laughing, while trying to keep order and a straight face. Tony was outside the circle, a look of disgust on his face as he tried to wipe the crap off his cock with leaves. He didn’t look at me. Amy was just panicking to the side, wondering what the hell she could do, no doubt. Jenna was by her side, trying to calm her down, and stopping her from running off. I looked over at Liam, who was laughing rather nervously, and looking everywhere but at my dick. But the person that mattered the most was Sophie. I caught her eye, and noticed she wasn’t laughing, but looking at me in a rather hurt way, mixed in with the sexy look of someone who had a great site of their ex’s erection. I tried to shake my head, tried to tell her it wasn’t true, but she just looked away, and kneeled down next to Amy. Jenna looked up at me, and sniggered embarrassingly, as if she could be more uncomfortable than me right now. Tony had finished cleaning off the crap, and was pulling his clothes back on, no doubt happy to be away from the centre of attention for a minute. Mike looked away from me for a bit, looking sheepishly at Amy. “Ok Amy, you can go and clean that off behind the bush now”, he said. She stared up at him in anger. “Oh, thanks for the permission Mike!” she yelled, and stood slowly up, holding the big bulge in her pants to try and stop the stuff running down her leg. Sophie got up and followed her, meaning to help, but Amy waved her away. Sophie, Jenna and Tony rejoined the circle, but all of them refused to meet my eyes, which was good in a way. Now most of the group was staring at the floor, waiting for Mike to restart.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #38
the Bean

does anyone ever read this, cos i never get replies
Old 08-29-2007, 01:17 PM   #39
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

dont look at the reply count look at the view one as people read but dont post
btw nice story
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:09 PM   #40
the Bean

lol thatnks, but without posts i dont know whether people want me to carry on, or waht they think of my stroy
Old 08-29-2007, 02:49 PM   #41
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

continue please i like it
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:09 PM   #42
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

lovely story Mr. Bean. Please continue!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:49 PM   #43
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Arrow Reply, Reply, Reply

Come on people, Beansie here has spent a lot of time writing this story. If you enjoyed it, let him know what you liked, if you didn't like it, give him ideas to improve it. If you have a story idea, send it to him.

If nothing else, PM words of encouragement. Don't be afraid - he won't bite you!
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #44
the Bean

HEY VANCE! glad to see u plucked up the courage finally . though i dont know about not biting people, i have a strange habit of saying thank u in odd wayz.....(Just kidding...i hope you knew that people...)
Old 08-31-2007, 11:31 AM   #45
the Bean

oh and yes i am defianetly looking for story ideas, whether its about this one or a different one, one you want help with or one u want to read about

Advertisements
Kink Talk