Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-25-2018, 08:28 PM   #31
aralius
Distinguished Member

Would you ever become subby enough to give yourself to a master permanently?

Do you ever want to dominate in the bedroom?

What is your favourite position?

Ever been tied in a situation so you could not do a thing to restrict acess to your body?
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #32
KittenRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Would you ever become subby enough to give yourself to a master permanently?

Do you ever want to dominate in the bedroom?

What is your favourite position?

Ever been tied in a situation so you could not do a thing to restrict acess to your body?
TBH: I don't want anything in D/S permanent with a single person. I like being subby to multiple people (not at the same time!) as this keeps the excitement going.

Interesting question ... yes, I can be dominant in the bed-room. So here is the deal. If I find a guy is not sufficiently confident or assertive, I can't get submissive to them. Then I usually take control and, in a way, become dominant.

Fav position ... hmmm ... doggy style! I love it as being on fours feels totally exposing and then the guy can pull me into him using my shoulders, or, even better, using my hair!

Yes, I have been tied like that! My hands were tied behind me and my legs were spread with a spreader and tied in a such a way that I was forced to be on my knees. Totally helpless and complete access to my body
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:17 AM   #33
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenRose View Post
Skipped from before:

Constant ... hmm, that is difficult to say. Obviously, I use numbers like pi and e all the time, but I like esoteric constants like phi (golden ratio) or Euler's number also. A very fascinating number (to me) is Chaitin constant. I have never used any of the latter numbers in my work, though.

I usually wear running tights, panties, a sports bra and a light t-shirt to the gym. And of course, shoes. For swimming I usually wear a two-piece bikini. I have biking shorts for Spin classes, but I don't wearing them.

Favorite mathematician ... Hermann Grassmann. I am studying his formulation of Geometical Algebra at present and I think he was a great mathematician, many years ahead of his times and also, sadly, ignored during his lifetime.

Thankyou for your answers

I hadn't heard of Chaitin constants or Grassmann before so that was some interesting reading.

Some more questions for you:

1) What do you think that other people think is the most attractive thing about you?

2) Favourite thought to masturbate to?

3) Even been caught mid sexual act?

4) Most revealing outfit you have worn in public?

5) What you you rate as your greatest sexual skill?

6) Favourite food?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:21 AM   #34
KittenRose

Quote:
1) What do you think that other people think is the most attractive thing about you?
Hmm ... I believe I have a pretty nice body, but probably my boobs!

Quote:
2) Favourite thought to masturbate to?
Being tied up, clothes cut off and then bent over and fucked hard.

Quote:
3) Even been caught mid sexual act?
Not really. But I think it might be exciting!

Quote:
4) Most revealing outfit you have worn in public?
I usually wear low-cut dresses when I go out on weekends and I think they are pretty revealing.

Quote:
5) What you you rate as your greatest sexual skill?
All my sexual skills are great! But, honestly, I try my best to please my partner in any way possible. I tend to read cues and then do what I think they enjoy the most.

Quote:
6) Favourite food?
Nothing, really. I am not really into food. But I like a nice steak now and then. Besides that, I don't really crave any particular food.
Old 02-26-2018, 06:49 PM   #35
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) Describe your ideal dominant

4) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?

5) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

5) What is something you are insecure about?
Old 02-26-2018, 07:21 PM   #36
KittenRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) Describe your ideal dominant

4) Have you ever had any kinks/fetishes that you loved the idea of but when you actually tried it you found out that you didn't enjoy?

5) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

5) What is something you are insecure about?
1. Hmm ... perhaps the most powerful vibrating dildo I could find, an electric wand and perhaps a fucking machine with a dozen different attachments! I love the idea of being fucked by a machine, specially if the remote was with my Dom and he timed it just right, to drive me completely insane with pleasure and desperation!

2. Guilty pleasures ... honestly, I don't think I have any. Perhaps liking red wine a little too much.

3. Ideal dominant: would be very smart and good at math and well read in history, philosophy and science, tall, athletic, with long hair, confident and self-assured, with the ability to wield a whip and cane deftly, and possessing so much charm that he would get me to orgasm from across the room! You can replace "he" with "she" and it would be even better! I mean, for a F-dom I would want someone who would be a wicked bitch but still loving enough for me to look up to.

4. I don't enjoy everything, but I will do it if it pleases my partner. I am very much about making the other person happy. It makes me happy and turns me on. But, I would say only thing I don't really like is being forced to sleep on the floor or, worse of all, being ignored. I have had some abusive Dommes before and it was not pleasant.

5. Strangest things ... not sure! Nothing really strange as getting something "inside me" is not what turns me on so much.

6. Insecure? I think not being good enough to make my dom/domme happy. I am pretty confident of my abilities at work and in my personal life otherwise.

Last edited by KittenRose; 02-26-2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:39 PM   #37
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the well thought out answers I'm not sure about liking red wine a little too much.... I'm not sure that such a thing is possible

How are you positioned and tied in your fucking machine fantasy?
Old 02-26-2018, 07:48 PM   #38
KittenRose

Quote:
Thank you for the well thought out answers I'm not sure about liking red wine a little too much.... I'm not sure that such a thing is possible

How are you positioned and tied in your fucking machine fantasy?
Hmm ... I am on the floor with my legs and hands tied in such a way that I am forced to be bent over with my legs a little spread, my mouth gagged with a ring gag and my eyes blindfolded. The machine is behind me, with my Dom having the remote and ability to control its speed, where it goes and for how long. To drive me completely insane, it would be best to have a vibrator attached to my clit ... I think I would go mad with all the various sensations ...

Old 02-26-2018, 07:57 PM   #39
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hmm ... I am on the floor with my legs and hands tied in such a way that I am forced to be bent over with my legs a little spread, my mouth gagged with a ring gag and my eyes blindfolded. The machine is behind me, with my Dom having the remote and ability to control its speed, where it goes and for how long. To drive me completely insane, it would be best to have a vibrator attached to my clit ... I think I would go mad with all the various sensations ...

That certainly sounds like a delightful scenario.

I'd suggest that you had some ear plugs or headphones with pink noise to complete the sensory deprivation as well.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Have you ever faked an orgasm?

What's the worst sex you've ever had?
Old 02-26-2018, 08:10 PM   #40
KittenRose

Quote:
That certainly sounds like a delightful scenario.

I'd suggest that you had some ear plugs or headphones with pink noise to complete the sensory deprivation as well.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Have you ever faked an orgasm?

What's the worst sex you've ever had?
Super power .. to see through clothes so I could find out if someone was worth pursuing.

Yes, I have faked it a lot. As I said before, if it makes my partner happy to think I have had an orgasm, and I can't get there (which is possible), I fake it.

I have had a lot of bad sex. Men bungling it, not knowing what to do, finishing too early, not knowing how to get me off ... too many times to count!
Old 02-26-2018, 08:16 PM   #41
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Super power .. to see through clothes so I could find out if someone was worth pursuing.

Yes, I have faked it a lot. As I said before, if it makes my partner happy to think I have had an orgasm, and I can't get there (which is possible), I fake it.

I have had a lot of bad sex. Men bungling it, not knowing what to do, finishing too early, not knowing how to get me off ... too many times to count!
That is unfortunate!

I hope you wouldn't fake an orgasm with a Dominant who you knew expected the truth from you at all times.

With how many men have you had sex? How many women?

Have you faked any orgasms with your current BF?
Old 02-26-2018, 08:45 PM   #42
KittenRose

Quote:
That is unfortunate!

I hope you wouldn't fake an orgasm with a Dominant who you knew expected the truth from you at all times.

With how many men have you had sex? How many women?

Have you faked any orgasms with your current BF?

I think you misunderstand. I never fake anything with my Dom. Just that when I have been with (vanilla) guys I often need to fake it to improve their confidence and make them feel better.

How many men? Don't remember. Lots! Women ... not that many, perhaps 2 seriously.

No, not with my current BF. He is very sweet and good and also I can usually get him to do things which get me off.
Old 02-26-2018, 08:48 PM   #43
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:

I think you misunderstand. I never fake anything with my Dom. Just that when I have been with (vanilla) guys I often need to fake it to improve their confidence and make them feel better.

How many men? Don't remember. Lots! Women ... not that many, perhaps 2 seriously.

No, not with my current BF. He is very sweet and good and also I can usually get him to do things which get me off.
Ok, that's alright then

I think that's me all run out of questions for now. Perhaps I'll come back later when I'm feeling more inventive.
Old 02-27-2018, 10:42 PM   #44
bananabob
Distinguished Member

What is the ideal penis size for you?

What is the largest item you've had in each of your holes?

What is the sluttiest thing you've done this week?

What does being a slut mean to you? What does it take to be a slut? Is it something you are proud of?
Old 02-28-2018, 04:20 PM   #45
KittenRose

Quote:
What is the ideal penis size for you?

What is the largest item you've had in each of your holes?

What is the sluttiest thing you've done this week?

What does being a slut mean to you? What does it take to be a slut? Is it something you are proud of?
I don't have any such thing as "ideal penis" size. Anything average and above is fine. Guys are not detached from their penises, you know. I need the whole deal. Biggest turn on is intelligence. Biggest turn off is stupidity. Big penis stupid oafs I do not like at all.

I have a a bunch of dildos and vibrators, some of which are pretty big. Not sure how to quantify them! "Large" is a relative word ...

Sluttiest thing this week ... on Monday, after I finally figured out a problem that had been bothering me all weekend, I locked my office, took my top off and sent a selfy to my BF ... and then did some interesting things to him that evening ....

Being a slut is something I don't need to do. I just am! Yes, I am very proud of being a slut. The point is the following: I can be very intimidating at work, rather aggressive. Hence, this sluttiness balances me out. Like ... people don't know what I really am, on the inside that is, and that makes it even hotter for me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk