Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 08:58 PM   #31
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default cerebral edging

I can't see any way this drenched, hot, quivering, horny, cock craving cum slut will get any sleep tonight.

Iv been laying in a hot bath for the past few minutes, reading and re reading the tasks assigned to me today by all of you.

My mind is racing.....i dont think i have ever been this mentally and physically aroused......OMG I want to touch myself so badly....

And those of you who have relentlessly tormented me with PMs describing your level of arousal, how you are dealing with it and what you are imagining me doing......akkkkk. .......you realize you are putting me thru hell.

I love / hate this so much.......im being mind fucked and not alowed to cum.

More please.......this slut wants MORE.

X oxoxo....

andreaswallows.........in her dreams.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 01-26-2017, 12:29 PM   #32
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A tad cranky....

Last night I was unable to sleep...I was hoping to move to level 2 based on the posts yesterday. No such luck

Sitting at my desk, wondering what this day will bring. It seems to still be the the hands of the GD gang. Does it help to mention that my pussy has been in a constant denied dripping wet state. Every step I take, I can feel the juices sliding between my thighs. My nipples are almost raw as I have been twirling them HARD and almost constant. They kind of feel like after Sir has had nipple clamps on them...raw, red, swollen, erect....

Sir felt an extra special wardrobe was appropriate...
Black corset
White button blouse
Tight black skirt, just above the knee, slit mid thigh
Black 4.5 inch boots to the knee
Garter belt, stockings
Thin black leather collar
Aaaand....a VERY liberal; amount of arousal gel on my nipples and clit (Sir has ordered me to reapply every hour only to my nipples as I am not allowed to touch my aching clit)

You know, it is almost lunch time...

Come on GD....give me your best and worst

xoxo...
andreaswallows...and sooooo eager to please.....

Old 01-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #33
Beard
GD grammar police

I'm very pleased with your report to my tasks yesterday. Very nice.

At lunch, you should have your cleavage on display as much as possible. Try to show it off every chance you get. Using your arms to push it up, leaning over the table letting your blouse droop showing off your tits. And I mean every chance.
Every time you catch someone staring at your cleavage, you must say "I want that person to watch me suck my sirs cock" 4 times under your breath but enough for yourself to hear it. Every time during lunch.

Enjoy, Andrea.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #34
bobolala

Whenever you are at your desk, you must hike up your skirt so that your cunt is exposed. Alternate between:

crossing your legs tightly, using you leg muscles to create pressure on your cunt.

When you start to feel too much pleasure and are at risk of edging, spread your legs far apart, one leg on each side of your chair. Let your pussy cool off for 10 minutes, then repeat.

If you have to leave your office, you must stand and step away from your desk before you may readjust your skirt. Keep it hiked as high as possible, your ass cheeks should only just be covered.

Likes: Roleplay, sharing fantasies, Anal, light watersports, pain (giving and receiving), CBT, masturbation, bondage, oral, voyeurism.

Limits: scat, blood, permeant damage, illegal, social suicide.

When it comes to fantasy and roleplay - I have no limits.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:20 PM   #35
MrFrustration
Longtime User

So much fun has been had while I was offline yesterday... Oh you poor wet slut.

For two hours I want you to become a fuck doll. What that means is that whenever parts of you do not need to move they must return to a perfect, still, fuck doll posture: knees apart and straight as much as possible, back arched, shoulders back, mouth open, head tilted down, eyes wide open as much as possible and looking straight ahead, hands curved and still, as if holding two cocks.

Touch up your makeup before you start, making it as dollish as you dare. As before, I want your bra folded down below your nipples, and you must keep squeezing your pussy muscles in a slow constant rhythm. Any time you forget to return to doll posture pinch your nipples hard and say 'I am a poor wet denied doll ready for cock.' For the two hours apply these rules wherever you go, sitting or standing. Try to show your fuck dolly self to as many people as possible.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 01-26-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #36
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A mouth watering Lunch........

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I'm very pleased with your report to my tasks yesterday. Very nice.

At lunch, you should have your cleavage on display as much as possible. Try to show it off every chance you get. Using your arms to push it up, leaning over the table letting your blouse droop showing off your tits. And I mean every chance.
Every time you catch someone staring at your cleavage, you must say "I want that person to watch me suck my sirs cock" 4 times under your breath but enough for yourself to hear it. Every time during lunch.

Enjoy, Andrea.
Sir mmHmm, I am so glad you were pleased with my reports yesterday.

This has been quite an experience for me...........

I just returned from lunch about an hour ago, I decided to go to the deli across the street from my building.

It was quite crowded, a good mix of business types, delivery drivers and everything in between.

I have to tell you, the feeling of the tight leather corset, binding and restricting me while lifting and displaying my breast has, in its self, had quite an effect on me. The way I move, the way I feel and especially my posture. My breasts being lifted and projected has also had a noticeable effect on how I am viewed publicly. Men cant look away, women are visably self conscious.

Anyway, back to lunch.....as I stood in line at the counter, noticing a rather handsome young deliver man behind me, I thought I might start the game. A casually started to pull my skirt higher, slowly, a little at a time as the line moved forward. The man however, had his nose in his phone and noted none of this.
Turning sideways, and stretching a little, I instantly caught his attention.

The line progressed forward, my skirt progressed upward.

Reaching the counter, I studied the menu on the back wall, standing on my tip toes in order to see over the staff behind the Glass case.
And presto, delivery man got a peak at the top of my stockings......his eyes now glued to me.

I ordered a bowl of soup and two breadsticks, "what type of breadsticks miss"? the deli man inquired.....he went on, "we have a good selection right here in the glass case." Bending at the waste to observe the choices, giving all the male counter staff a full view of my cleavage and delivery man a good long look at my ass, I moved side to side, rocking from on heel to the other while I chose....

"that one" I said, "it looks nice and thick" I whispered while looking back at my courier friend. Noting his eyes still fixated on my legs, ass and heels.

picked up my order and went to find a seat..........

Positioning myself at the counter in the window facing the street, I perched myself on the stool and turned perpendicular to the counter, this alowd me to cross my legs, with one leg extended as I ate.

Hanging my purse on the chair back, I seemed to have caught the attention of a gentleman alone at a table about 15 feet away.
I took this opportunity to twist in my chair, and bend forward as if I was retrieving my phone from my purse. As I bent down, I felt the corset thrust my breasts up and simultaneously felt my blouse open wide. Casually glancing toward the man, then locking my eyes on his I whispered...""I want that you to watch me suck my sirs cock"

4 times............... i'm sure by the 3rd time, he may or may not have understood a few key words cumming from my bright red lips.

Finishing my soup, I departed, slowly enjoying a breadstick as I returned to my building. Needless to say, I didn't have to open any doors or hurry to catch an elevator all the way back.

Thank you for the task Sir mmHmm.

I know it was enjoyed by more than me

andreaswallows.............and loved a thick breadstick between her lips.

Old 01-26-2017, 04:26 PM   #37
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir mmHmm, I am so glad you were pleased with my reports yesterday.

This has been quite an experience for me...........

I just returned from lunch about an hour ago, I decided to go to the deli across the street from my building.

It was quite crowded, a good mix of business types, delivery drivers and everything in between.

I have to tell you, the feeling of the tight leather corset, binding and restricting me while lifting and displaying my breast has, in its self, had quite an effect on me. The way I move, the way I feel and especially my posture. My breasts being lifted and projected has also had a noticeable effect on how I am viewed publicly. Men cant look away, women are visably self conscious.

Anyway, back to lunch.....as I stood in line at the counter, noticing a rather handsome young deliver man behind me, I thought I might start the game. A casually started to pull my skirt higher, slowly, a little at a time as the line moved forward. The man however, had his nose in his phone and noted none of this.
Turning sideways, and stretching a little, I instantly caught his attention.

The line progressed forward, my skirt progressed upward.

Reaching the counter, I studied the menu on the back wall, standing on my tip toes in order to see over the staff behind the Glass case.
And presto, delivery man got a peak at the top of my stockings......his eyes now glued to me.

I ordered a bowl of soup and two breadsticks, "what type of breadsticks miss"? the deli man inquired.....he went on, "we have a good selection right here in the glass case." Bending at the waste to observe the choices, giving all the male counter staff a full view of my cleavage and delivery man a good long look at my ass, I moved side to side, rocking from on heel to the other while I chose....

"that one" I said, "it looks nice and thick" I whispered while looking back at my courier friend. Noting his eyes still fixated on my legs, ass and heels.

picked up my order and went to find a seat..........

Positioning myself at the counter in the window facing the street, I perched myself on the stool and turned perpendicular to the counter, this alowd me to cross my legs, with one leg extended as I ate.

Hanging my purse on the chair back, I seemed to have caught the attention of a gentleman alone at a table about 15 feet away.
I took this opportunity to twist in my chair, and bend forward as if I was retrieving my phone from my purse. As I bent down, I felt the corset thrust my breasts up and simultaneously felt my blouse open wide. Casually glancing toward the man, then locking my eyes on his I whispered...""I want that you to watch me suck my sirs cock"

4 times............... i'm sure by the 3rd time, he may or may not have understood a few key words cumming from my bright red lips.

Finishing my soup, I departed, slowly enjoying a breadstick as I returned to my building. Needless to say, I didn't have to open any doors or hurry to catch an elevator all the way back.

Thank you for the task Sir mmHmm.

I know it was enjoyed by more than me

andreaswallows.............and loved a thick breadstick between her lips.

I'm sorry Sir mmHmm,

Were you disappointed in the horny wet cock teasing sluts account of her public display at the deli?

Andreaswallows.......and never wishes to disappoint SIR

Old 01-26-2017, 05:01 PM   #38
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Trying to figure out who had the better view: the delivery guy or the counter staff?

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #39
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
Whenever you are at your desk, you must hike up your skirt so that your cunt is exposed. Alternate between:

crossing your legs tightly, using you leg muscles to create pressure on your cunt.

When you start to feel too much pleasure and are at risk of edging, spread your legs far apart, one lopposite side of your chair. Let your pussy cool off for 10 minutes, then repeat.

If you have to leave your office, you must stand and step away from your desk before you may readjust your skirt. Keep it hiked as high as possible, your ass cheeks should only just be covered.
Sir bobolala,

As you requested Sir, i have been sitting at my desk mist of the afternoon, legs crossed, squeezing, just as you requested. With each squeeze i grew wetter and wetter.....just prior to edging.....i stop, open my legs and start the process over again.

I have no idea how many times i have repeated this routine, what i do know is that with each progressive cycle, the time required to bring me close to edging diminished considerably .

It may please you SIR to know, that on 3 occasions this afternoon, male co workers have came to my office. On all three ocations this disciplined well trained slut continued to cross and un cross and tightly squeeze her pussy continuously as per your instructions SIR.

as well, it may please you to know that at the top of each hour, i stood up from my desk, skirt still pulled high just as you instructed SIR. i then turned and faced the window and applied aroysal gel to me hard, raw nipples, im sure on more than one occation i attracted the attention of office types in the building opposite.

I trust you are pleased with this frustrated dripping desperate office sluts report SIR.

andreaswallows.........specifically and precisely as instructed.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:10 PM   #40
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
Trying to figure out who had the better view: the delivery guy or the counter staff?
I can tell you Sir Digi,

The young strong delivery man clearly appreciated the view as was evident by, what appeared to be a rather substantial and "thick" buldge in his uniform.

I also might mention, his "thick buldge" had quite an effect on this slut.....as she slowly swallowed her bread stick as she returned to her office.

Andreaswallows........and dreams of a priority package

Old 01-26-2017, 05:16 PM   #41
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

"Priority Package" I see what ya did there!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:21 PM   #42
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
"Priority Package" I see what ya did there!
Good eye Sir Digi

X oxoxo.....

Andreaswallows..............the rush delivery

Old 01-26-2017, 05:39 PM   #43
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I'm sorry Sir mmHmm,

Were you disappointed in the horny wet cock teasing sluts account of her public display at the deli?

Andreaswallows.......and never wishes to disappoint SIR
You know... from what you said, you didn't say your mantra when you gave the clerk a full on show of your round tits.

Disappointed, not really. I think you did a great job of showing yourself off. But it is a little bit of a let down that you didn't recite your mantra under your breath as your were ordering.

SO. Because you didn't, tomorrow you get to do the same thing during lunch. Except this time, if I may request this from your Master, you must wear a bra that's a little more flexible than a corset... That way when you push your tits up it's VERY apparent that you are putting the extra effort into showing everyone your cleavage.
And, your mantra will be "I want to suck my master's hard cock in the middle of these people so they'll see that I'm his slut." The mantra is very long, I know. But, it's only fitting that you have a long mantra since you didn't say the original one when you were supposed to.

I hope everyone that comes in contact with your big boobs will head home from the deli/work and jerk their hard cocks off to the memory of them.

Bciron, would you be in favor of Andrea wearing a bouncy bra to make sure everyone knows that she's your slut?

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #44
andy4
Distinguished Member

Every time you are seated at your desk you may not be sitting on your skirt...

If you are eating out of the office you should also be bare assed on the seat and knees shoulder width apart.

Once an hour you need to find a squirting video (on your phone is ok)
Old 01-26-2017, 09:06 PM   #45
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Every time you are seated at your desk you may not be sitting on your skirt...

If you are eating out of the office you should also be bare assed on the seat and knees shoulder width apart.

Once an hour you need to find a squirting video (on your phone is ok)
Sir Andy,

My Sir had trained me well, no panties, and whenever i wear a skirt, my bare ass must be on the seat.

It May not be practical to watch squirting vids at work Sir.....although i would find it arousing

Andreaswallows........all of it, every last drop.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, office, public, slut, wet