Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-15-2016, 03:36 PM   #31
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Well all of you have great stories to tell!

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:50 PM   #32
useme871

We have a pool and on occasion go naked swimming. Once or twice we have adults over - no kids, to enjoy the backyard.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:08 AM   #33
NaughtyAudrey

Have you ever been nude at a party? Yes
What was the reason? I lost at strip poker
Were you the only one? No, 3 other girls were naked before me

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:11 AM   #34
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

A couple of times immediately come to mind...

theI was hanging out with 3 female friends one night when 1 of them suggested we play this trivia game. Another suggested that we make it strip trivia and anyone who missed a question had to remove an item if at least 2 other people got the right answer. What I did not realize was that they had all played this game several times and knew many of the answers already.

They would take turns missing one so that I did not pick up on the fact they already knew the answers...however, I was missing at least every other one. By the time I was naked, the least dressed girl still had panties, skirt and a tank top.

They then offered double or nothing. If I could get one of them naked before I missed 2 more questions, I would be allowed to redress....however, if I missed 2 more before any of them was completely naked., then I had to stay naked there for the rest of that afternoon and also a later weekend from Friday after work through Sun morning where they would ave a weekend “slumber party” with a naked man.
I lost...

The time I was picked up for a birthday party I agreed to be the naked male host/bartender/emcee for a group of 15 young ladies. I had no access to clothing. I was picked up naked with only a trench coat allowed for the car ride and I was not allowed to bring any clothing with me. I had no access to any clothing From 6pm on Friday night until noon on Sat when I was taken back home......
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:30 AM   #35
Lil_LeahJ97
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post
Have you ever been nude at a party?
What was the reason?
Were you the only one?

I have been a few times for playing strip games, and once actually have been the only naked one for losing a bet, most humiliating experience ever I can tell you that, hated it. But let's see who else can say they have too lol
I have. A few times. I mean, is it even a party until someone is naked? Lol.

Occasionally just to liven a party up I'll whip my boobs out. I've lost bets, I've lost at strip poker.

And yes and no, sometimes I've been on my own, sometimes a few of us.

My AMA

90% Domme/10% Sub
(This is not an invitation for you to flood my inbox with sub requests!)

Likes: Tit torture, orgasm control, light pain, nipple play, nudity, lingerie, flashing "my girls", WAM, BDSM, blackmail, humiliation.
Limits: photos being requested and anything else not listed in likes!

Twitter: @Leah_Jacko97
Insta: leah_jacko97
kik: Don't ask!
Lil_LeahJ97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:11 PM   #36
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Yes...a few times. 1st time when I was 12.

I don’t think I was ever the only one. One time, most everyone got naked. I was one of the first. About 12 people there.

Another time...I wasn’t at a party, but a group was having a house party in summer. Everyone was outside. Probably about 20 people.

I was naked in my car...got out in a parking lot about 50 yards away. Took a lap around the car. Pretended to talk to someone in the car...walked to the streetlight about 10 yards away and then walked back to the car.

They saw. Many comments. Was hoping they might invite me over. They were pretty drunk, though. I then ran back to the car and took off.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk