Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2016, 11:01 PM   #31
fdribble

Wow, id never thought of reporting a dare like this, such a clever way. I love your voice. I could listen to it for ever even if you were just reading the tv guide

Anyway, for a task, for some mild pain for you, before recording get yourself turned on and close to cumming then start recording and use some stinging nettles on your intimate areas so breasts and pussy lips, clit if you dare. If you want to put yourself in some kind of bondage then be my guest

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 01:48 AM   #32
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS81 View Post
I loved your wooden spoon spanking last time so if it's not too noisy give yourself 20 of the belt.

If that's too noisy straighten out a metal clothes hanger and give yourself 20 with that.
Good morning! Another day means more recordings!

Written Report

This was fairly easy. Although I do find it a little difficult to use a belt on myself. I can't quite get the right angles.

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a76QmzPhNu

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 01:58 AM   #33
tickle_monster

Default Question Time

OOO, questions. I hope that this isn't too many. Try to answer the questions in complete sentences, not just reading off the answers.

I look forward to hearing your answer.

You will start off by saying 'Hello, my name is' and then your name.

You will then tell me your:
  • Height
  • Weight
  • Dress size
  • Bra size
  • Shoe size
And then:
  • Describe how you dress normally,
  • Describe what you're dressed in now,
  • What you'd wear on a normal day, and
  • About your hobbies and any sports you play

Next, you will tell me:
  • About buying your first bra, when, where, who was with you, etc;
  • When you first masturbated, how you started, how it felt, etc;
  • When and how you achieved your first orgasm;
  • If you are a virgin or, if not: when, how, and with whom did you lose your virginity;
  • About the two most humiliating things that you've done and your two most humiliating kinks;
  • Your favourite task (dare) that you've done, and why it's your favourite;
  • And, the worst punishment that you've done, and why it was the worst.

Finally, you will answer these six questions, about my favourite kink, which require more descriptive (a minute or two of discussion each) answers:
  • How ticklish are you?
  • Where are you ticklish and where are your three WORST spots?
  • What is your reaction to being tickled and can you hold it back if you're being tickled?
  • How do you feel about being tickled? Do you love it, hate it, don't mind it for a while, etc.
  • What is the most ticklish experience you can remember?
  • If you and your best (ticklish) friend had both been kidnapped, tied up and were going to be tortured with tickling, and you got to choose which of you would be tickled. Who would you choose you or your best friend?
tickle_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:34 AM   #34
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffer View Post

Get to the edge, now ride it as you read a page of a book, cum while reading the last paragraph of the page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
If it is alright with the person who came up with this great idea, I would like to suggest instead of a book, pull up erotica and read some of that out loud while having your orgasm.
Written Report

Oh my. This was a good one. I used the idea of reading erotica and I started the recording having already warmed up with my vibrator. In hindsight, I probably didn't need to do that as the story was so long! I ended up cumming approximately half way through the story. I continued to read after my orgasm so you guys got a full story

Apologies, the recording isn't of great quality. Maybe I need to get a microphone...

Thank you for the task

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s0FKVwktkY

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

The following 3 users say Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 07-24-2016, 02:46 AM   #35
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle_monster View Post
OOO, questions. I hope that this isn't too many. Try to answer the questions in complete sentences, not just reading off the answers.

I look forward to hearing your answer.

You will start off by saying 'Hello, my name is' and then your name.

You will then tell me your:
  • Height
  • Weight
  • Dress size
  • Bra size
  • Shoe size
And then:
  • Describe how you dress normally,
  • Describe what you're dressed in now,
  • What you'd wear on a normal day, and
  • About your hobbies and any sports you play

Next, you will tell me:
  • About buying your first bra, when, where, who was with you, etc;
  • When you first masturbated, how you started, how it felt, etc;
  • When and how you achieved your first orgasm;
  • If you are a virgin or, if not: when, how, and with whom did you lose your virginity;
  • About the two most humiliating things that you've done and your two most humiliating kinks;
  • Your favourite task (dare) that you've done, and why it's your favourite;
  • And, the worst punishment that you've done, and why it was the worst.

Finally, you will answer these six questions, about my favourite kink, which require more descriptive (a minute or two of discussion each) answers:
  • How ticklish are you?
  • Where are you ticklish and where are your three WORST spots?
  • What is your reaction to being tickled and can you hold it back if you're being tickled?
  • How do you feel about being tickled? Do you love it, hate it, don't mind it for a while, etc.
  • What is the most ticklish experience you can remember?
  • If you and your best (ticklish) friend had both been kidnapped, tied up and were going to be tortured with tickling, and you got to choose which of you would be tickled. Who would you choose you or your best friend?
To add to these:

Describe the last time you fucked; how long ago was it, who was it with (obviously not their name but bf/stranger etc), talk us through it start to finish

Most people who have seen you naked at once and why was that?

Whats your favourite body part on your body? Explain why

Whats your least favourite body part on your body? Explain why

Are there naked pictures or videos of you online?

Finally does size matter?? Why why not?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:05 AM   #36
tickle_monster

Ok, initialrush...wow. I've listened to a few of your recordings so far, and they are fantastic. Your voice is lovely, so it's very nice hearing you talking and describing what you're doing to yourself.

When you were blindfolding yourself, in the second clip, I really enjoyed the little extra description you gave about how amazing it is to be tied up and blindfold by a partner...delicious. I also, really loved that you used tights (as I'm a huge fan) for the blindfold.

During the belt spanking, I thought it was so cute that you kept correcting them. 'That wasn't hard enough' or 'those two don't count' were fantastic to hear as you spanked yourself.

I hope you keep doing these recordings; they are fantastically entertaining. Well done.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:14 AM   #37
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, your recordings are pretty awesome so I want to try to give you a good dare too. I'm not sure if this dare is too loud or if you are embaressed by singing? Feel free to alter the dare yourself if so or let me know and I'll change it a bit.

Put your favourite song ready on youtube. See how long it is and remember where the middle of the song is.
Start the song and put your vibe on medium speed (or low if there are two settings). Sing along with the song meanwhile (you can read the lyrics on internet or a paper). When your reach the middle of the song, then switch the vibe to high.

After the song is done, put a clothespin on each nipple and 4 more on each boob. Do one jumping jack for each time you didn't sing the proper lyrics or stopped.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:33 AM   #38
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

This is similar to one that was already posted, sort of, but I think it's different enough for you to enjoy it.

Spend five minutes degrading yourself with your nipples and pussy clamped, twisting and pulling on the clamps.
1) the first minute give us a play by play of you clamping and spanking. Tell us how much you love it.
2) the second minute, tell us how much of a slut you are. Beg to be made into more of a slut. Beg to be used and fucked.
3) the third minute, tell us how much of a pain slut you are. Beg to be hurt and used.
4) the fourth minute, beg to be humiliated and degraded. Humiliate and degrade yourself in the most awful ways you can think of.
5) the fifth minute (or however long it takes - might take a little longer but it will be well within your time requirements) read these as you twist and pull:

Please use my body. I crave to feel nothing but pain and humiliation and shame.
I love pain. I am such a filthy slut and I crave it so much I have to do it to myself.
I need pain. I need to be humiliated. I need to be degraded.
Please degrade me. Please, I am a nasty, filthy, mindless slut; please use me.
Please make me humiliate and degrade myself more for you.
I love pain and humiliation and being degraded so much. I'm such a nasty slut I can't cum without it.
Please degrade me. Call me a slut and a whore and whatever nasty names you can think of.
I love degrading myself. I am a filthy slut and I need it so much. Admitting that I am a nasty slut and begging for humiliation makes me cum. I'm a slut that needs to degrade myself to cum. I can't cum unless I'm being hurt and degraded.

Can't wait to hear this one if you do it...have fun!
Old 07-24-2016, 05:42 AM   #39
tickle_monster

Quote:
Ok, initialrush...wow. I've listened to a few of your recordings so far, and they are fantastic. Your voice is lovely, so it's very nice hearing you talking and describing what you're doing to yourself.

When you were blindfolding yourself, in the second clip, I really enjoyed the little extra description you gave about how amazing it is to be tied up and blindfold by a partner...delicious. I also, really loved that you used tights (as I'm a huge fan) for the blindfold.

During the belt spanking, I thought it was so cute that you kept correcting them. 'That wasn't hard enough' or 'those two don't count' were fantastic to hear as you spanked yourself.

I hope you keep doing these recordings; they are fantastically entertaining. Well done.
Additionally, hearing your read while you play with yourself is amazing! I loved hearing you try so hard to hold back, whimpering and apologising for what you knew was about to happen. Then finally hearing you tip over the edge.... WOW.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:50 AM   #40
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Additionally, hearing your read while you play with yourself is amazing! I loved hearing you try so hard to hold back, whimpering and apologising for what you knew was about to happen. Then finally hearing you tip over the edge.... WOW.
Thank you for your lovely comments. I hope to keep making recordings people enjoy

27/F/UK

Old 07-24-2016, 08:16 AM   #41
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
  1. Record yourself cumming in public (the fact you are recording it and will have to be slightly vocal will make this harder, even if it is an isolated field, in the middle of nowhere)
  2. Expose your clit and pin it using a peg or hair clip, now flick your exposed clit with a ruler 50 times
  3. Count to 100, every time you say a number you should be thrusting the largest toy you can fit in and out of your ass
  4. Pick a song on the top 10 dance charts. Now get a spanking implement as spank your ass in time with the beat, this may get very intense for 3-5 minutes no soft spanks
  5. Get Getdare members to message you "dirty message", then read them all out
Written Report

I picked the spanking song tasks from this list. The only other one from that list I would do is the clit pain one- but it confuses me a little. Do I put a peg on my clit and then hit the peg with a ruler? Confused.

Anyway. The song I picked for this was "This Girl" by Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 burners. Enjoy (Though...I didn't talk much).

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UwIKAjCkGC

27/F/UK

Old 07-24-2016, 08:43 AM   #42
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Edge View Post
Tie rope twice on your tits and behind your back so one rope is above the nipple and one below. Hold ice on your nipples for 30 seconds before adding clothes pins to each one. Then use your vibrator on high speed as you tell us your favourite methods of sucking cock and maybe a story of a time you sucked a big cock. When you're close to edging I want you to roll a die, if you get a 6 you may cum. 1-5 you must stop the vibrator and slap the clothes pins off.
Written Report

Oh...Ice makes everything worse! I want to leave the outcome of this recording a surprise

Thank you for the task.

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1INxsRLw6l6

27/F/UK

Old 07-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #43
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustVisiting View Post
In that case, bring yourself to orgasm with it while barking/panting like a bitch in heat. Start off doing it slowly and quietly, then gradually get louder and faster as you get closer and closer to cumming (keeping the volume within limits, of course. I did notice that "loudness" is one of them).
Written Report

Oh gosh I'm so humiliated listening to that back that I am scared to post the audio here! Oh that was powerful.

Thank you for the task JustVisiting.

Audio Recording

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CiAG5tyoU7

27/F/UK

The following 2 users say Thank You to initialrush for this post:
Old 07-24-2016, 09:14 AM   #44
Valentin

I have to say I love this idea of audio report. I shouldn't come on your thread too often because it's very arousing x)

Maybe you could do one for me.
Bring yourself close to edging before starting. Go on your knees Describe two of your biggest fantasies while masturbating. Be descriptive. You can only refer to yourself as "this slut", "this fucktoy" or "it" during it. Don't forget to treat us with one of your lovely orgasms during it ^^

switch
pansexual
genderqueer
26 years old
belgium
i want to be gang raped

read my operating manual here
(kik, likes and dislikes and stuff)
pm dares are here

Valentin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 09:20 AM   #45
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one:
This one will be a little more painful than the other ones though.

get a die, a coin, a hairbrush and two pegs.

Start recording and do the following:
Put the peg on your nipples.

You end when you roll three 6's in a row, and then make one ultimate toss. (see later)

Roll the die, if it ISNT a six, you give your pussy three nice hard spanks with the hairbrush.

If it IS a six, you're in luck! Two more and you'll have a shot in winning the game! However, the path to salvation isn't easy. Turn the hairbrush around and penetrate your pussy with the handle. One thrust, maximal depth.

You rolled three sixes in a row? All right! The cointoss! Flip the coin, if you flip heads, you win! Remove the pegs and I'll crown you champ of the day! If you get tails, start over, missy!

I did the maths, and statistically you'll get 50% chance of winning after about 5 or 6 minutes. (if you want the maths, give me a call).

You can also give up of course...

Looking forward hearing from you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk