Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2016, 09:05 PM   #31
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorksdom View Post
Hey V,

I am looking forward to seeing you online soon.

In future maybe a time scale to be disclosed by yourself, ie.. 48 hours.... 60hours... etc..... so we can fullfill your time effectively and fully.

Also please ensure your reports are upto date so we know where you have got upto in your tasks and who's you have done and doing etc....

If you have any direction that you may want to try also please let us know

Have fun, play safe

Master Yorksdom
Hey Master Yorksdom and the rest of you guys I'm sorry I wasn't more specific on my timescale (Bad Kitty Right?) On the Reports I never got around to that 45 Minute Alarm One but I will hopefully. But that Bathroom one stayed in effect for the rest of that day but I got periodically worse at it :S I'm not sure if I was breaking the rules but I took a shower every time I went which ended up being about four times. On my last time I was so super sensitive that I could barely insert anything twice and I couldn't stop one leg from twitching uncontrollably after the first...ahem..bit of stimulation lol it was weird and embarrassing and I feel more weird now knowing that I just typed that as for my butt rubbing it got a lot less weird as the day of super sexy bathroom breaks went on.

....going to hit another cold shower now lol Hope all of you had a great week

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:12 AM   #32
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Great job

V,

You did well with my dare and it was a pleasure to read all of your reports. Sorry it took me so long to reply and say so.

We all will definitely want to help you with more dares when you are ready.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenges, dates, easy, rules, submissive